Attention Vicaine Loggers/Samplers

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Attention Vicaine Loggers/Samplers

For the Vicaine samplers/loggers, the following is common sense, but I really should have mentioned it BEFORE selecting loggers/samplers. If you do NOT like the feeling of opioids (oxycodone, hydrocodone, etc) and would never use them recreationally...this product is NOT for you and I would prefer you NOT log it (or course, you can do whatever you want with the product, as they are being shipped regardless).

As it says right on the front of the bottle, Vicaine is an "opioid-stimulant" complex, so if anyone who is receiving a sample pack/full bottle does NOT like opioids, PLEASE LET ME KNOW via pm.

It makes no sense to have someone log a product if they do not like one of the main components of the formula, as Vicaine contains a POTENT opioid component. That would be like a winery sending wine samples to people who hate wine. The reviews would reflect personal bias and obviously be negative--not as a result of product fault, but due to individual preference.

The reason Vicaine's reviews are SO GOOD all over the boards where we advertise is because, by and large, no one buys it unless they enjoy the feeling of opioids. On the other hand, there are plenty of people out there who do NOT care for the feeling opioids provide, just like plenty of people do not like alcohol, stims, etc.

So, PLEASE let me know via PM which category you fall into. It was a DUMB mistake on my part, but this is the first board I have had anyone do reviews/logs, so it didn't cross my mind until now. Having people who don't like opioids review the product is REALLY unfair to the product, so please let me know guys.

Lastly, if you don't really like opioids, but still want to review the product, please make a note in your review/log saying that you normally do not care for opioids, so at least we can differentiate between those who possess a natural inclination towards opioids and those who don't. Thank you.

yotreeman

yotreeman

Awards
Probably worthy to note tianeptine (the opioid in this product) is extremely, extremely addictive. Just in case any loggers/potential customers have problems with substance abuse.

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Probably worthy to note tianeptine (the opioid in this product) is extremely, extremely addictive. Just in case any loggers/potential customers have problems with substance abuse.
It would be more accurate to say that is "potentially" addictive, but dose and frequency of use play a LARGE role in that. Research shows (which was performed on 100's of people) that when using clinical doses it results in ZERO physical dependence/withdrawal symptoms. One must take quite large doses for an extended period of time in order to experience physical addiction (dependence), but anyone who does that is very likely already an addict and is purposely abusing the compound.

Physical dependence is VERY unlikely to occur with Vicaine...for a few reasons. One, the stimulant content in Vicaine prevents the user from excceeding a certain dose.

Two, some of the compounds in Vicaine help prevent physical dependence from occurring.

Most importantly, Vicaine has now been on the market for over 6 months...and we have seen many, many people publicly post that even after using the product EVERY DAY for 3-4 weeks (something I don't recommend) not a single one of them experienced ANY withdrawal symptoms whatsoever! Furthermore, not one person has complained of experiencing any issues relating to physical dependence/withdrawal symptoms. Real-world experience means a lot...and the fact that so many people have used it against label recommendations, yet experienced no issues in this area, means it is very unlikely for some random user to become "addicted" to the product.

Lastly, and of great relevance, is that I state right on the bottle...and on the website...that this is an "OPIOID" and that people with addiction issues should not use the product. I also state that it should not be used more than 4 days per week. I have also gone to great lengths to educate users on every board I advertise about the nature of this product, including any potential risks relating to physical dependence in cases of abuse. Thus far, Vicaine has proven itself to be quite safe and effective.

Thank you for posting your concern. You will be happy to know we are one step ahead of you. :) The health and safety of the bodybuilding-fitness community has been a passion of mine for years now. I have authored dozens of articles specifically related to health maintenance, preventative supplementation, and corrective measures specifically pertaining to bodybuilders and the unique risks they face.

The truth is that the responsible use of Vicaine doesn't pose any meaningful health risks, especially when compared against many other areas of supplementation regularly used by bodybuilders. Even certain classes of OTC supps are much more injurious to the health of a bodybuilders, particularly PED using bodybuilders, such as stimulants. Although Vicaine contains stimulants, they are not traditional CNS stims and have little to no effect on blood pressure (so long as they aren't combined with other stimulants). O the other hand, something like DMAA will blow your bloodpressure through the roof, as can ephedrine and even moderate-high dose caffeine. Traditional CNS stims also elevate cortisol levels significantly (which is harmful to recovery, muscle growth, metabolic health, and the cardiovascular system), unlike Vicaine, which actually contains compounds which have been clinically proven to reduce cortisol levels.

Overall, Vicaine is quite safe when used within the recommended dosing range/frequency of use--certainly safer than many of the other practices (and supplements) bodybuilders routinely engage in. Still, all products come with some degree of risk. Therefore, I encourage everyone to use Vicaine as directed.