HyperMax XT - Strawberry Kiwi

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
First I want to thank AntM1564 & Performax Labs for posting and providing this opportunity to log this stim pre-workout!

Only other product I have used from Performax Labs is Alphamax XT and I will be finishing my second bottle this week. Excited to give this a go.

Label:
https://blog.priceplow.com/wp-content/uploads/performax-labs-hypermax-xt-ingredients.png

I'll be logging at least 3x per week if not more. This pre particularly caught my interest due to the high pump content and claims of "in your face" hard hitting supplement. I will be using this first thing in the morning and I really do need something that hits hard! I'll post a pic up once I receive the product. See you guys later.

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
In! I've been looking at is well! I know you'll do a great job logging and reviewing!

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Subbed. Interested in your in depth review

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm in! In my experiences with strong stims like HyperMax XT, I like to start with 1/2 of a scoop to assess my tolerance and go from there. Good luck!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sweet! In on this!

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Let it begin. I introduce to you strawberry kiwi
IMG_4879.jpg

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Initial Taste Review
Okay, today was a rest day for me, but I couldn't resist not opening this up and using it as a coffee replacement :). I will review this for taste and energy, not performance.

Taste: 7.5/10
Test (1) 1/2 Scoop in 4 oz Cold Water: The smell of the product from the tub is very pleasant. It almost smells like a fragrance. I even shook the tub to mix the powder up and I did not get any dust from opening it. Unfortunately, it does not taste as good as it smells. The strawberry and kiwi are mixed very equally, but it has a chemical-like taste to it that I could not get over. It gave me a slight dry mouth feeling.
IMG_4880.jpg

Test (2) 1/2 Scoop in 8 oz Water: As I expected the chemical-like taste reduced greatly and the drink tasted more refreshing, but definitely not a lot of flavor. I still could not get over some weird taste to it.

Test (3) 4 oz of Test 2 with LOTS of ICE: This did the trick! I sipped about 4 oz of Test 2 and I decided to just throw in a lot of ice. This was very refreshing and tasted great! The flavor itself is not like a juice, but more of a refreshing flavored water.

Mix: 10/10
No issues. The product mixes great

Effectiveness:
I will not grade the effectiveness yet. At 1/2 a scoop it kicks. It woke me up and got my brain up and running, so I can tell the focus works good. Nothing crazy just picked me up last nights slumber. No itchiness or jitters. About 2 hours later I started getting a bit sleepy during my commute to work. That is when I took the other 1/2 scoop. The way I drank it just got me going for my day. I definitely need 1 scoop preworkout for when I try it out in the gym.

Conclusion:
So far I like it. It took me several tries, as you can see, to find a good mix ratio. You have to go with Ice Cold Water! I will try this next with 1 Full Scoop and +8 oz of ice cold water. I am tolerant to stimulants, so the 1/2 scoop will not do it for me pre-workout. Looking forward to the next testing.. I think I may do it tomorrow for a Deadlift PR!

P.S. I have never received such a clean looking product. Inside the tub it just look really tidy and the scooper just there with the handle sticking out ready to go. haha!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Initial Taste Review
Okay, today was a rest day for me, but I couldn't resist not opening this up and using it as a coffee replacement :). I will review this for taste and energy, not performance.

Taste: 7.5/10
Test (1) 1/2 Scoop in 4 oz Cold Water: The smell of the product from the tub is very pleasant. It almost smells like a fragrance. I even shook the tub to mix the powder up and I did not get any dust from opening it. Unfortunately, it does not taste as good as it smells. The strawberry and kiwi are mixed very equally, but it has a chemical-like taste to it that I could not get over. It gave me a slight dry mouth feeling.
View attachment 151153

Test (2) 1/2 Scoop in 8 oz Water: As I expected the chemical-like taste reduced greatly and the drink tasted more refreshing, but definitely not a lot of flavor. I still could not get over some weird taste to it.

Test (3) 4 oz of Test 2 with LOTS of ICE: This did the trick! I sipped about 4 oz of Test 2 and I decided to just throw in a lot of ice. This was very refreshing and tasted great! The flavor itself is not like a juice, but more of a refreshing flavored water.

No issues. The product mixes great

Effectiveness:
I will not grade the effectiveness yet. At 1/2 a scoop it kicks. It woke me up and got my brain up and running, so I can tell the focus works good. Nothing crazy just picked me up last nights slumber. No itchiness or jitters. About 2 hours later I started getting a bit sleepy during my commute to work. That is when I took the other 1/2 scoop. The way I drank it just got me going for my day. I definitely need 1 scoop preworkout for when I try it out in the gym.

Conclusion:
So far I like it. It took me several tries, as you can see, to find a good mix ratio. You have to go with Ice Cold Water! I will try this next with 1 Full Scoop and +8 oz of ice cold water. I am tolerant to stimulants, so the 1/2 scoop will not do it for me pre-workout. Looking forward to the next testing.. I think I may do it tomorrow for a Deadlift PR!

P.S. I have never received such a clean looking product. Inside the tub it just look really tidy and the scooper just there with the handle sticking out ready to go. haha!
Good luck man!!!! And that's how I mix mine as well. With all 3 flavors actually. This product is strong so I'm glad you started with a half of a scoop.

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Initial Review: Take 2
Today was Pull Strength Day & PR Attempt for deadlift

Taste: 6.5/10
I am knocking it down another point for taste. I thought it would taste great today at 1 scoop 8 oz water and lot's of ice, but I was wrong. Same as yesterday. A weird chemical/ dry out taste. I would sip it and add more water. I ended up somewhere around 14+ oz of water and then the flavor fades away but the awkward taste leaves. So you loose that flavor but don't get much of the strawberry/ kiwi.
Furthermore, I gave it the wife taste haha. 1/4 scoop with ~4 oz of water.. Her thoughts "This taste like dirt." She had to chug it. No good.

No issues again. The product mixes great.

Effectiveness: 7/10
Well I thought this was going to be an "in your face" pre-workout, but it wasn't. I take my pre-workouts empty stomach first thing in the morning (4:00-4:30 AM). It woke me up and got me focused for lifting, but it didn't get me hyped or fully ready to crush it. The only other PWO that I have without DMHA or DMAA is Broscience Gnar Pump and that hits me harder than this. It didn't do it's job for a power day. I will try it out for more of a volume day tomorrow and see how that goes.

Conclusion:7.8/10
I didn't work as a hard hitting pre. I will try it out on a volume hypertrophy day tomorrow and Saturday (not fasted) and see how it goes. No PR haha, but that was due to my lower back hurting.

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How often do you consume any type of stimulants?
Almost daily. I am at the gym by 4:45 am. I cut it back on Saturdays sometimes. And nothing on Sunday's. Like i said, other hard hitting sups get me all the time even after daily use

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Almost daily. I am at the gym by 4:45 am. I cut it back on Saturdays sometimes. And nothing on Sunday's. Like i said, other hard hitting sups get me all the time even after daily use
Maybe it didn't hit you as hard because you need a break? Who knows. I cannot disclose the amount of EJ in the formula, although I know it, but the amount of that and the 325 mg of caffeine should be a nice blend of smooth energy and a feeling of euphoria. How are the pumps?

Do you have a label for Gnar Pump? I saw one which was extremely underdosed and another with EJ and caffeine.

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Maybe it didn't hit you as hard because you need a break? Who knows. I cannot disclose the amount of EJ in the formula, although I know it, but the amount of that and the 325 mg of caffeine should be a nice blend of smooth energy and a feeling of euphoria. How are the pumps?

Do you have a label for Gnar Pump? I saw one which was extremely underdosed and another with EJ and caffeine.
I'll take a picture of it when i get home. I thought so too. Usually pre's above 300mg caffeine hit me pretty good. I may also be fried from mon and tuesday squat and bench PRs. I'll see if I can workout tomorrow without any stims.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's odd you feel Gnar more than HyperMax XT. HyperMax XT has 1.25 times more caffeine and more than 2 times the amount of EJ. The overlapping ingredients I don't know the doses for Gnar since it is a prop blend, but HyperMax XT, on paper, is the stronger of the two.

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's odd you feel Gnar more than HyperMax XT. HyperMax XT has 1.25 times more caffeine and more than 2 times the amount of EJ. The overlapping ingredients I don't know the doses for Gnar since it is a prop blend, but HyperMax XT, on paper, is the stronger of the two.
Wow. That is weird. I found it strange too when I took it yesterday, that it didn't hit hard. I have a feeling it's my body cooked from PR attempts earlier in the week. I took a salt bath last night and got full 8 hours of sleep. I did my workout today without any stim product. I took my regular xtend bcaa's and that's it. Sucked working out legs like this but can be done lol. Hopefully my experience goes better tomorrow with this product.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow. That is weird. I found it strange too when I took it yesterday, that it didn't hit hard. I have a feeling it's my body cooked from PR attempts earlier in the week. I took a salt bath last night and got full 8 hours of sleep. I did my workout today without any stim product. I took my regular xtend bcaa's and that's it. Sucked working out legs like this but can be done lol. Hopefully my experience goes better tomorrow with this product.
Try taking a few days off from a pre workout or any stim for that matter then getting back on with HyperMax xt and see how that treats you

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I enjoy HyperMax XT, but it is quite possible that he feels Gnar Pump is a bit more intense as the Yohimbine blend looks like it could be fairly high dosed in the proprietary blend. Also, this could actually contain some legit DMAA as opposed to whatever it is we have been recently ingesting from another well known company..

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Review: Take 3
Today was Pull & Push Superset Hypertrophy

Taste: 7/10
Still has a weird chemical dry after taste and it takes double the prescribed oz of water to taste remotely good. I gave it a higher rating cu it does taste significantly better with around 20oz of cold water. Guys this isn't a juice type drink. Subtle flavors. Just suck that you have to drink so much.

No issues again. The product mixes great.

Effectiveness: 9.0/10
Hypermax decided to show up to work today! For reals though, my body's nervous system must have been cooked from Monday and Tuesday. I felt something half way through drinking my shaker And i knew it would be good. I felt like stepped into another dimension (ok i'm exaggerating) but it felt awesome. Zoned and ready to grind it out. **** son! Lol
Loved it. I'm knocking it down a point cuz i experienced some slight jitters. You get excited from the experience. Quick tingles along my forearms. The pumps were awesome too!
IMG_4887.jpg

Conclusion:8.6/10
Dope pre-workout. It hit me as hard as gnar pump but with way better focus! Rough start but i was only being honest with my experience. :)

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yeah, it definitely is a hard hitter for me at a full scoop, and my tolerance is surely on the high side. 1 scoop made me a slight bit anxious too so I usually use this at 1/2 scoop and add that to a lower stim PWO which makes for a great complimentary combo. Not that I suggest you do that as you are exclusively logging HyperMax.

Overall, I have always been surprised that this product does not get more love...

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
-Today was upper body split.
Dumbbell presses and dumbbell row varieties.
Pull ups and ab work

-1/2 scoop pre-workout from The Hammer
IMG_4917.jpg

-1/2 scoop was very nice. Not too much energy but the focus was great. I got zoned in fast and was in and out of the gym fast and exhausted. I actually noticed appetite suppression today from the bitter sweet orange... and is the rauwolfia causing thermo effects? Cuz i was sweating balls today!

Last edited:
Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Serving:
Took 1/2 scoop today upon waking up

Workout:
Today was HIIT Conditioning.

Thoughts:
Clean energy and got my HIITs done. I prefer this PWO for lifting days.

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Interesting feedback so far and I was surprised when you tried it the first time at 1 full scoop and you
didn't feel the stimulant effects but as you mentioned it could have been from the workouts that you
had earlier that week. When I used OxyMax XT caps as a pre-workout stimulant I definitely felt the
mood boost from it and that got me wanting to try other products that have this Eria Jarensis Extract.
Looks like after a few days off from stimulants HyperMax at one serving has got you feeling it.:)

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Interesting feedback so far and I was surprised when you tried it the first time at 1 full scoop and you
didn't feel the stimulant effects but as you mentioned it could have been from the workouts that you
had earlier that week. When I used OxyMax XT caps as a pre-workout stimulant I definitely felt the
mood boost from it and that got me wanting to try other products that have this Eria Jarensis Extract.
Looks like after a few days off from stimulants HyperMax at one serving has got you feeling it.:)
Yea i was glad it did hit me. 1 scoop is definitely the sweet spot for me. Just thinking about it makes me restless for tomorrow.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I LOVE the mood enhancement from OxyMax XT. Reminds me of sustain alpha to an extent but a little better.

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Serving:
Took 1 scoop with 1 scoop ergonine nanaberry

Workout:
Yesterday was Upper body supersets.
-BB Bench Press/ CG Pulldown: 185x8, 185x9, 185x8 / 140x15, 160x12, 160x12
-Arnold Press/ Cable Rows: 40x12, 40x12, 40x11 / 160x12, 160x12, 160x12
-DB squeeze press/ cable lat pull over: 30x12, 40x13, 40x12 / 30x12, 42.5x12, 50x12
-Russian twist / ab wheel: x15, x15, x15 per side/ x10, x10, x10

Thoughts:
The flavor mixture between ergonine and hypermax really complimented each other and I may mix it like this more often. Wow I had such an awesome workout. The focus and energy were really highlighted in my workout today. For example, i would gas out from keeping my rest times around 60sec, but would catch my breath for a few seconds and power output recovered and I was able to push more reps. I noticed the difference because without a pwo like this, if i gas out I need to drop the weight in order to perform more reps. Again, smooth jiterless-free energy which is great. The pumps were insane today as well. My wife was even 'mirin ;). I looked really jacked with veins on my shoulders popping more than ever. Wonderful experience.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Serving:

Workout:
-DB squeeze press/ cable lat pull over: 30x12, 40x13, 40x12 / 30x12, 42.5x12, 50x12

Thoughts:
The flavor mixture between ergonine and hypermax really complimented each other and I may mix it like this more often. Wow I had such an awesome workout. The focus and energy were really highlighted in my workout today. For example, i would gas out from keeping my rest times around 60sec, but would catch my breath for a few seconds and power output recovered and I was able to push more reps. I noticed the difference because without a pwo like this, if i gas out I need to drop the weight in order to perform more reps. Again, smooth jiterless-free energy which is great. The pumps were insane today as well. My wife was even 'mirin ;). I looked really jacked with veins on my shoulders popping more than ever. Wonderful experience.
Really glad you are enjoying it. It can def kick hard!!!

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Serving:
Took 1 scoop with 1 scoop ergonine tropical flavor.. not a good mix. I'll stick with nanaberry if I mix them next time.

Workout:
Upper Body Supersets
-Incline DB Press/ WG Pullups: 70x10, 75x10, 80x6 / 186.4x10, 186.4x8, 186.4x10
-Standing Military Press/ BB Row: 95x10, 95x10, 95x10 / 135x10, 135x12, 135x10
-Flat DB Press/ Incline DB Row: 55x13, 55x13, 55x13 / 55x13, 55x14, 55x12
-Hanging Leg Raises/ Side Planks: x15, x15, x15 / 20, 20, 20 sec each side

Thoughts:
Solid day. Woke me up and got me ready to hit the gym. Moderate pumps and increased strength. It made me go hard at first that I started gassing out by the time I was doing leg raises and side planks haha. Good session.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Serving:

Workout:

Thoughts:
I mix odd flavors of different products all the time and it works out quite well. For example, raspberry lemonade VasoMax and Orange PowerMax XT is a combo I love. I was nervous about mixing them at first, but it works.

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I mix odd flavors of different products all the time and it works out quite well. For example, raspberry lemonade VasoMax and Orange PowerMax XT is a combo I love. I was nervous about mixing them at first, but it works.
That is an interesting combo. The one i tried didn't do it for me.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Raspberry Lemonade VasoMax and Formutech Southern Sweet Tea Endurance worked well. I'll try the Powermax combo next.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That stack alone is good. Who cares about how it tastes! But it does taste awesome.

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Serving:
Took 1 scoop with 1 scoop ergonine nanaberry. For some reason today it didn't mix so well. I mixed both in about 20 oz and there was some hypermax residue at the bottom. Horrible chemical taste.

Workout:
Lower Body
Bulgarian Split Squats KBs/ V Sit-ups: 25x12, 25x12, 25x12 per side / x20, x20, x20
-KBs Reverse Lunges/ BW Squats: 35x12, 40x12, 40x12 / x20, x20, x20
-Deadlift PR Attempt: 365 lbs
-Leg Press Machine Calf Extensions/ Side bends & oblique twist: 230x20, 240x20, 240x20 / 45x10, & 12.5x10, 12.5x10

Thoughts:
Beta-Alanine Orotate – 3G
• I really feel that this works well considering that I believe it may have less BA since orotic acid is in combination to make a total of 3g, but the orotic acid may help to absorb better. I feel that it really helps. I have been keeping my rests short around 60 sec and I am ready to go with the same intensity

L-Ornithine L-Aspartate – 1g
• In addition to the above comment about orotic acid helping absorption, the LOLA could be working synergistically to help endurance.

L-Citrulline – 4g
• L-Citrulline has always worked for me and others. I would have preferred to seen 6g of it though to really pump me when training fasted, but the pumps are decent though.

Glycerol Powder (65%) – 2g
• I believe this does aid in hydration. I found myself today not needing as much water during exercise. Only reason I would sip on my BCAAs is because I saw my blender bottle there, but I wasn't really thirsty and I felt great through out my workout considering the taxation deadlifts have on the body.

Agmatine Sulfate – 1g
• I am not sure if this is having any effect in pump and vascularity. L-Citrulline, carbs, and hydration are the only one that I feel really works for pumps and vascularity.

Energy and Focus 1250 mg
• My general comment is that this pre-workout may have done better with less caffeine. For me I find that around 200 mg of caffeine helps in waking me up and then the focus blends psych me out for a great session. Plus, the focus blend that this formula has is great. I was in the zone today and felt great while working out. Completing reps was the only thing on my mind and my mood was elevated. The appetite suppression in the citrus aurantium extract does seems to work, but not as strong and that is okay since the pre-workout is not marketed as a "fat burner".

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Serving:
Took 1 scoop

Workout:
Bodyweight Circuit
3 Round circuits:
-Squats: x30
-chinups: x10
-jumping lunges: x10 per leg
-pushups: x20
-bear crawl: 30 yards

Thoughts:
Enjoyed it for this type of workout. Put me i. The zone! I did have a meal so I was not fasted and it worked wonderfully. Nice pump and I couldn't shut up until i started my workout haha!

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Serving:
Took 1 scoop

Workout:
Lower Body Supersets
-Leg Press/ Mountain Climbers: 555x12, 605x15, 645x12 / 20, 20, 20 each leg
-Goblet Squat/ Wall Sit: 60x14, 70x12, 70x10 / 12, 10, 13 sec
-Wide Leg Press/ KB Swing: 190x20, 210x15, 210x15 / 40x15, 40x15, 40x15
-Sit Calf/ Planks: 185x20, 185x20, 185x20 / 50, 50, 50 sec

Thoughts:
Awesome workout. One thing I am starting to enjoy from this pre-workout is the sustained energy post workout. The combination of stimulants keep me from crashing. I commute to work and I'm on the road about 1.5 hours after my workout and one thing I hate about some pre-workouts is the crash I experience during this time. This pre has been one of the few that hasn't done this to me. I still can't get over the flavor and having to add a lot of water to it. Not a big deal and I usually do not complain about taste, but It just gets annoying.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Great detail so far. I have yet to try this flavor soI can't comment on that. I know the straw/kiwi Fitmax was amazing, however it was way different formula so it may have been easier to mask.

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Great detail so far. I have yet to try this flavor soI can't comment on that. I know the straw/kiwi Fitmax was amazing, however it was way different formula so it may have been easier to mask.
It is definitely something in the formula. I have not tried any other flavored supps from performax labs, so i can't compare. That's where you would be able to compare.
The effectiveness is there though! Sometimes I just forget to add more water cuz i wake up so early haha

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It is definitely something in the formula. I have not tried any other flavored supps from performax labs, so i can't compare. That's where you would be able to compare.
The effectiveness is there though! Sometimes I just forget to add more water cuz i wake up so early haha
PowerMax XT tastes pretty good. An orange cream type of flavor. The new one tastes a little bit different than the last version but it's still good.

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Serving:
Took 1 scoop

Workout:
HIITs
-5 30 second sprint rounds followed by 2 min brisk walk

Thoughts:
Woke up extra tired and not in the mood at all. Hypermax changed that real quick. I was mentally ready for it, but my body was a bit tired. Still grinded out the rounds. Once I started I felt the energy. I felt a bit better performance today with hypermax. It helped keeping power output consistent for the first 3 rounds. Last two rounds my legs started getting heavy. I noticed I was covering longer distance within 30 sec this week compared to last week. About 3 yards extra

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Serving:
Took 1 scoop

Workout:
3 Round circuits:
-Squats: x30
-chinups: x10
-jumping lunges: x10 per leg
-pushups: x20
-bear crawl: 30 yards

Thoughts:
Great workout today. Really enjoyed the performance from hypermax. I wasn't as gassed out.

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Serving:
Took 1 scoop (Usage # 13)

Workout:
Chest (weight in pounds. "/" super set "*" drop sets)
-BB Bench/ Leg Raises: 185x6, 190x6, 190x6, 195x3*185x3*135x15 / x15, x15, x15, x15
-Incline BB Bench: 135x9, x135x8, x135x8, x135x10*125x4*115x4*95x7
-Incline DB Flys: 40x11, 40x11, 40x10*20x10
-Cable Flys: 12.5x20, 17.5x12, 17.5x15*7.5x12
-BW Chest Dips: x18

Thoughts:
Woke up mentally ready, but my legs and lower back were really sore. I heap scooped hypermax threw in ergonine and this did the trick! Had a good workout. Wish I would have added more volume, but I really took my time with Bench trying to hit heavier numbers. I had some good pumps going. I think I like the heap scoop best ;) I also remember that a flat scoop of this didn't measure out to be the serving in grams. If I recall correctly, I measured it out when I got it and a heap looked more like the serving weight.. I should have documented this, but it was early in the morning that I forgot about it. My scale is out of batteries. I'll try and get some today to confirm.

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
IMG_5006.jpg

Here we go. I'm measuring about 8-9 grams with a scoop filled to level. About 65% of a serving. Heap scoop is where it's at