MA Labs Vicaine + Somatozine (MK677) loggers INFO!!

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hey everyone, thank you so much for the interest in the products. Super quick before getting to the main point of this thread.

Many people are having trouble finding the Store Homepage: The name of the company is MA Labs but the site is listed as MA SUPPS. It is located online here

MA LABS STORE!!
www.masupps.com
malabsLOGO.png

There are 2 discount codes for Anabolic Minds. 1) "WES20" is mine and then there is "AM20" which is another option. Both work and do the same thing and give you 20% off at checkout!!

LOGGERS:
Loggers have been chosen: Mike will announce and I have sent PM's to everyone. Even if you sent an PM to Mikearnold with your shipping details, please send me your addresses. I have already PM'd and spoken with most of the loggers. I have deleted all the emails that I have received and will delete all the emails immediately after taking down addresses. I do not want anyone to think their info is hanging around in my Inbox.

Chosen Loggers:

Somatozine
We have 3 people running a 30 day log on the Somatozine. If you guys can do a full detailed log on effects, sides, etc..that would be awesome. The capsule are 12.5mgs of MK and additional ingredients and if you guys can run it at 25mgs ED that would be optimal!!

Vicaine
We have 2 people running a 30 day log on the Vicaine. Same thing a full detailed log would be awesome. And the dosage is up to you. The preferred dosage would be either 2 caps in the am or 3 caps in the am, but I would personally start with 2 and assess tolerance. Here is an image of the label as well for you guys, the guys receiving "sample packs" wont' have a bottle so here is the label to assist you.

Vicaine Samplers:
In addition to the 2 full time loggers we have a total of 6 people who will be getting 10 capsule sample packs. If you guys could use this product a few times and then make 1 thread in either the log forum, or the MA labs forum that would be awesome.

vicaineREALlabel.jpg

Shipping LOGGERS UNITS
We were trying to get these out today or Friday but it looks like they will ship MONDAY. Then don't forget that 4th of July is a holiday, so that may delay the packs a day or 2.

Thank you guys so much for doing this. It is very much appreciated and we cannot wait to see how you guys respond. I know everyone will love these products just as much as we do!!!!!!

THANK YOU :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Newbie78 Anabolics 1
Nootropics 1
Supplement Auction 2
WesleyInman MA Labs 0
Ricky10 Supplement Logs 96