Shaking it on with Muscle Research KETO SALT

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Shaking it on with Muscle Research KETO SALT

So I will be giving muscle research's Keto Salt a go and see what it can do. I have never ran a keto product but am familiar with the keto diet. I have ran it in the past and enjoy it and have found the most success while doing it.

A bit about me. Currently I am 6 days post op from shoulder labrum repair surgery and had 5 anchors put in to repair it. My post op appt is the 6th and rehab soon after. So I feel that most of this log will be focused around diet mainly I will also hopefully get back to training after the 6th. Training will be conditioning, leg training and upper body for just my good side as of now. Rehab will be the only training now for the repaired side. For my good side I will use machines for upper body for the first couple weeks or so, or until I'm comfortable moving into single arm db movements.
    So everyone get in here and let's see what this product has got. From the logs so far on the Pump Juice, if this product rings in similar in its own category I feel like I will be very pleased.

2. Forgot to mention, product should be here Thursday, so Friday will be first day.
    •   

3. Looks good brother. Cant wait to see how this treats you. But, I'm sure your gonna love the product thats for sure

4. Sweet i'll get in on this!
    Official Strong Supplement Shop Board Rep
    www.strongsupplementshop.com
    Join Us In The Pursuit of Strength - Go Strong!

5. Good deal. Subbed.
    www.mrsupps.com - AM10 gets you 10% off everything.
    Everything has FREE U.S. and APO/FPO shipping!
    Check out the stacks
    •   

6. I'm intrigued.
    "In this world, empires rise and fall. Ages come and go. The only thing that's certain: Everything will someday die."

7. subbed to compare results and thoughts. I'll be starting my log as well this weekend.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - db77 @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

8. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    subbed to compare results and thoughts. I'll be starting my log as well this weekend.
    Awesome. Throw your link up in here as well.

9. Subbed
    Mind and Muscle Code AM10 WWW.mindandmuscle.com
    Muscle Research Code AM10 www.mrsupps.com

10. Looky looky what I got.
    Name:  20170628_174135.jpg
Views: 79
Size:  60.3 KB
    Will be starting tomorrow morning
    Name:  20170628_174200.jpg
Views: 77
Size:  53.5 KBName:  20170628_174151.jpg
Views: 79
Size:  58.8 KB
    Will be dosing one scoop on the morning

11. Subbed

12. So got up this morning and tested for ketones, and just like it should be none are detected.
    Threw down first scoop this morning at 8.
    Mixability was a 10 out 10. I dumped the scoop into a water bottle with about 10 oz or so in it and gave it a couple hood shakes and let it settle out, and had no extra buts floating around.

Taste was 6 or 7 out of 10. Reading about how awful most supps like this taste, and even though I've never tried any this seems like it's not as bad. Best way I can describe taste is it's like maybe taste like Tangs 3rd cousin hot step sister, with a bit of grapefruit after taste. After some breakfast and such i will test again.

13. Quote Originally Posted by SilentSavage0523 View Post
    So got up this morning and tested for ketones, and just like it should be none are detected.
    Mixability was a 10 out 10. I dumped the scoop into a water bottle with about 10 oz or so in it and gave it a couple hood shakes and let it settle out, and had no extra buts floating around.

Taste was 6 or 7 out of 10. Reading about how awful most supps like this taste, and even though I've never tried any this seems like it's not as bad. Best way I can describe taste is it's like maybe taste like Tangs 3rd cousin hot step sister, with a bit of grapefruit after taste. After some breakfast and such i will test again.
    Sounds good brother

14. Quote Originally Posted by SilentSavage0523 View Post
    So got up this morning and tested for ketones, and just like it should be none are detected.

How soon do you usually "go purple"?

15. Weight as of 0900 was 211
    Just tested ketones and measured small amounts at 15 mg/dl. Normally takes about 4 to 5 days to get here. From now on I will measure ketones each morning upon waking.

16. Quote Originally Posted by SilentSavage0523 View Post
    Weight as of 0900 was 211
    Just tested ketones and measured small amounts at 15 mg/dl. Normally takes about 4 to 5 days to get here. From now on I will measure ketones each morning upon waking.
    How are you testing?

Also, a product like this should show as having ketones after ingestion since they are basically free-form
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - db77 @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

17. Good stuff so far.

I rate the flavor about the same as you did. Compared to some others I give it a 10 but if I just try it and want input that's about what I give it.

Love the description of the flavor LOL.
    www.mrsupps.com - AM10 gets you 10% off everything.
    Everything has FREE U.S. and APO/FPO shipping!
    Check out the stacks

18. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    How are you testing?

Also, a product like this should show as having ketones after ingestion since they are basically free-form
    Keto strips, but normally I can tell if I'm in ketosis by the taste in my mouth changing.
  19. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Subd
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Representative | [email protected] | Inspire to Evolve

20. Weight this morning was 209.
    Ketones tested this morning before dosing so test was negative, which is right since it takes about 4 days or so for me to start showing anything.

21. Weight this morning still sitting around 209. Have noticed decent energy lasting through out the day.

22. Got out and got the yard mowed and didn't do to bad with one arm. Then went for a walk with the family all after running some errands this morning. Nice steady bit of energy all throughout today.

23. Can't wait to get in the gym with this. Only couple more days. Post op appt Thursday and should be good to start some training after that.

24. Post op appt went well. Everything is looking good so back in the gym tomorrow.

25. Finally back in the gym

22 min liss cardio

Leg ext
    5x15
    5x20
    10 sec hold x 2

Standing leg curls
    4x10

Belt squats
    4x10

15 min cardio
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Get It On with this Anabolic Activator on Sale Now!
    By musclemaker in forum Supplement Deals
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-18-2015, 12:36 PM
  2. Youbet33 getting it on with MTS Ragnorok Elite
    By YouBet33 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-26-2015, 08:09 PM
  3. Replies: 75
    Last Post: 07-14-2010, 01:41 PM
  4. Haiz - Gets it on with X-Factor and the NEW MassFX
    By haiz69 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 99