Shaking it on with Muscle Research KETO SALT

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
So I will be giving muscle research's Keto Salt a go and see what it can do. I have never ran a keto product but am familiar with the keto diet. I have ran it in the past and enjoy it and have found the most success while doing it.

A bit about me. Currently I am 6 days post op from shoulder labrum repair surgery and had 5 anchors put in to repair it. My post op appt is the 6th and rehab soon after. So I feel that most of this log will be focused around diet mainly I will also hopefully get back to training after the 6th. Training will be conditioning, leg training and upper body for just my good side as of now. Rehab will be the only training now for the repaired side. For my good side I will use machines for upper body for the first couple weeks or so, or until I'm comfortable moving into single arm db movements.
So everyone get in here and let's see what this product has got. From the logs so far on the Pump Juice, if this product rings in similar in its own category I feel like I will be very pleased.

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
Forgot to mention, product should be here Thursday, so Friday will be first day.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Looks good brother. Cant wait to see how this treats you. But, I'm sure your gonna love the product thats for sure

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sweet i'll get in on this!

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
I'm intrigued.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
subbed to compare results and thoughts. I'll be starting my log as well this weekend.

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
subbed to compare results and thoughts. I'll be starting my log as well this weekend.
Awesome. Throw your link up in here as well.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Subbed

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
Looky looky what I got.
20170628_174135.jpg

Will be starting tomorrow morning
20170628_174200.jpg
20170628_174151.jpg

Will be dosing one scoop on the morning

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
So got up this morning and tested for ketones, and just like it should be none are detected.
Threw down first scoop this morning at 8.
Mixability was a 10 out 10. I dumped the scoop into a water bottle with about 10 oz or so in it and gave it a couple hood shakes and let it settle out, and had no extra buts floating around.

Taste was 6 or 7 out of 10. Reading about how awful most supps like this taste, and even though I've never tried any this seems like it's not as bad. Best way I can describe taste is it's like maybe taste like Tangs 3rd cousin hot step sister, with a bit of grapefruit after taste. After some breakfast and such i will test again.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
So got up this morning and tested for ketones, and just like it should be none are detected.
Mixability was a 10 out 10. I dumped the scoop into a water bottle with about 10 oz or so in it and gave it a couple hood shakes and let it settle out, and had no extra buts floating around.

Taste was 6 or 7 out of 10. Reading about how awful most supps like this taste, and even though I've never tried any this seems like it's not as bad. Best way I can describe taste is it's like maybe taste like Tangs 3rd cousin hot step sister, with a bit of grapefruit after taste. After some breakfast and such i will test again.
Sounds good brother

Tank999

Tank999

Awards
  • Established

How soon do you usually "go purple"?

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
Weight as of 0900 was 211
Just tested ketones and measured small amounts at 15 mg/dl. Normally takes about 4 to 5 days to get here. From now on I will measure ketones each morning upon waking.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Weight as of 0900 was 211
Just tested ketones and measured small amounts at 15 mg/dl. Normally takes about 4 to 5 days to get here. From now on I will measure ketones each morning upon waking.
How are you testing?

Also, a product like this should show as having ketones after ingestion since they are basically free-form

MuscleResearch

MuscleResearch

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Good stuff so far.

I rate the flavor about the same as you did. Compared to some others I give it a 10 but if I just try it and want input that's about what I give it.

Love the description of the flavor LOL.

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
How are you testing?

Also, a product like this should show as having ketones after ingestion since they are basically free-form
Keto strips, but normally I can tell if I'm in ketosis by the taste in my mouth changing.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subd

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
Weight this morning was 209.
Ketones tested this morning before dosing so test was negative, which is right since it takes about 4 days or so for me to start showing anything.

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
Weight this morning still sitting around 209. Have noticed decent energy lasting through out the day.

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
Got out and got the yard mowed and didn't do to bad with one arm. Then went for a walk with the family all after running some errands this morning. Nice steady bit of energy all throughout today.

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
Can't wait to get in the gym with this. Only couple more days. Post op appt Thursday and should be good to start some training after that.

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
Post op appt went well. Everything is looking good so back in the gym tomorrow.

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
Finally back in the gym

22 min liss cardio

Leg ext
5x15
5x20
10 sec hold x 2

Standing leg curls
4x10

Belt squats
4x10

15 min cardio

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
Had great entergy and focus today after being out the gym for the past 2 weeks. Was all reved up to come home and also get in some 1 armed yard mowing, but the damn rain moved in.

MuscleResearch

MuscleResearch

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Man, I completely feel you. Hate those breaks for injury.

Good deal just jumping in on legs.

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
Man, I completely feel you. Hate those breaks for injury.

Good deal just jumping in on legs.
Thanks. Just gonna hammer legs and hit non injured side on upper body

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
22 min incline treadmill

Hammer strength chest press
5x10

Hammer strength incline chest
1x20
4x15

Overhead db tri ext
2x20
1x15
2x12
2x8

Pec deck
3x15

Tri pushdowns
3x15

20 min cardio

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
22 min incline treadmill

Hammer strength chest press
5x10

Hammer strength incline chest
1x20
4x15

Overhead db tri ext
2x20
1x15
2x12
2x8

Pec deck
3x15

Tri pushdowns
3x15

20 min cardio
Nice brother, keep killing it

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
15 min cardio

Hammer strength behind neck press
5x10

Front raises
3x15

Side raises
Ss with
Shrugs
4x12

Standing db ohp
5x8

Db high pulls
4x10

Cable Rear delt flyes
4x12

Little bit more cardio

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
No training today. But first day back to work since the surgery, and was able to test out keto salts ability as a appetite suppressant.
I have to say I was very pleased with the product in this regard.
Got up at 5 this morning and had breakfast and drink keto salt between 730 to 8 and I didn't think anything of it till I looked at clock at work and realized it was already 1230 and I wasn't super hungry. Normally at work I eat by 1130 and I'm usually ready to chow down by then, but today I didn't have that feeling.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
No training today. But first day back to work since the surgery, and was able to test out keto salts ability as a appetite suppressant.
I have to say I was very pleased with the product in this regard.
Got up at 5 this morning and had breakfast and drink keto salt between 730 to 8 and I didn't think anything of it till I looked at clock at work and realized it was already 1230 and I wasn't super hungry. Normally at work I eat by 1130 and I'm usually ready to chow down by then, but today I didn't have that feeling.
Thats awesome brother. Hows everything feeling since the surgery back at work

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
Not to bad. Limited to desk work for the foreseeable future.

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
Back in the gym motherfu*ckers

16 min cardio

Nautilus seated row
3x12
3x8

Nautilus pulldowns
1x15
3x10

Db preacher hammer curls
4x10

Db deadlifts
70x4x6

50 min cardio

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Back in the gym motherfu*ckers

16 min cardio

Nautilus seated row
3x12
3x8

Nautilus pulldowns
1x15
3x10

Db preacher hammer curls
4x10

Db deadlifts
70x4x6

50 min cardio
Looks good for getting back in there. Really getting after it

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
So I have got to say after the past 3 days of taking keto salt mid morning has worked out the best as far as appetite suppressant and providing steady entergy throughout the day.

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
Was suppose to be a off day but o well, went in and got some extra work done.

12 min warm up cardio

Db preacher curls
3x25

Tri cable pushdowns
3x25

Cable front raises
Ss with
Cable side raises
3x10

Cable curls
4x15

30 min incline treadmill

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
It's leg day you p***ies

12 min treadmill warm up

Belt squats
3x10, 01 45lb plate each side
2x10, 2 plates each side
2x5, 3 plates each side

Calf press
3x20

Kb lunges
5x10 yards

Sissy squats
3x10

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
Did not dose keto salt yesterday to just compare days with and without. Well I can say it must really help with recovery because this morning I woke up and the doms life was super real. Everything was sore, and I haven't been waking up feeling that way when taking the product every day.

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
Pec deck
3x20

1 arm Smith machine bench
6x8

1 arm Smith machine close grip bench
3x5

1 arm Smith machine incline bench
5x5

Tri pushdowns
3x25

1 arm incline db flyes
4x8
Overhead cable tri ext
3x15

30 min cardio

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Pec deck
3x20

1 arm Smith machine bench
6x8

1 arm Smith machine close grip bench
3x5

1 arm Smith machine incline bench
5x5

Tri pushdowns
3x25

1 arm incline db flyes
4x8
Overhead cable tri ext
3x15

30 min cardio
Nice job brother

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
So ready to get back into the gym. Had to leave Sunday right after getting there cause the wife got sick and had to take her to the Dr. Yesterday had to meet someone to sell some items and today is the first day of PT, but tomorrow at least is empty after work so I'm really looking forward to it.

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
Had pt yesterday and got smoked. But looking forward to training today.

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
So after a long and suck ass week of first the wife and son being sick , then I get sick. I'm just about back to normal and it's time to crush it.

Cable front raises
Cable side raises
3x15

1 arm Smith machine ohp
4x10

Hammer strength behind neck press
3x10

Rear delt cable flyes
Ss with
Cross body pulldowns
3x12

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
Dosed my last scoop this afternoon. All in all this product does as it says. No matter when I dosed it, it always provided a steady amount of energy. But my favorite aspect of the product was it's appetite suppression. For me oh t was best dosed about 2 to 3 hours after my breakfast and could hold me over well into late afternoon. The taste was also very pleasant and no where close to be being as bad as I have heard about other product similar to this one. I would highly recommend this to someone needed some extra pick me up and energy while kick starting a keto style diet.