Chapter 5/Beast73 8 week intense Journey!

Page 3 of 16 First 12345 ... Last

  1. All caught up! Shred city!
    RXS Supplements
    [email protected]
    www.rxssupplements.com


  2. Thanks Guys!
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by BEAST73 View Post
    Thanks Guys!
    I think you would do very well but it would be a learning curve...the sooner you jump in the water, the sooner you learn how to swim, imo.
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE

    use code THEBIGT for 25% off

  4. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    I think you would do very well but it would be a learning curve...the sooner you jump in the water, the sooner you learn how to swim, imo.
    You are absolutely right.. My brother and I was just talking about that.

  5. Somehow missed that log... Subbed!
    You look beastly, damn!
    Life is fair it's your expectations that aren't.
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by BEAST73 View Post
    You are absolutely right.. My brother and I was just talking about that.
    I think there are 'secrets' that you learn by participating...sooner the better I say!!!
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE

    use code THEBIGT for 25% off

  7. And thanks to @SFreed for letting this secret out - I knew you were SOMEWHERE! :/

  8. All caught up! Lookin beast per usual lol
    Current Workout Log:

  9. Morning 208
    Waistline 31

    I had a Nice Chest Workout this Morning. For 5 days now, I have been eating red beans,rice,and Lean Ground Chuck beef for lunch and dinner.

  10. Last year My Weight was 260, Waistline 40, and 21% body Fat. Hard Work and the Knowledge that I have received from AnabolicMinds, really Paid off for Me.. Thanks!

  11. No body lives up to their name more than @BEAST73!!!

  12. Quote Originally Posted by TheMyth View Post
    No body lives up to their name more than @BEAST73!!!
    Thanks Brother!

  13. Quote Originally Posted by BEAST73 View Post
    Last year My Weight was 260, Waistline 40, and 21% body Fat. Hard Work and the Knowledge that I have received from AnabolicMinds, really Paid off for Me.. Thanks!
    Truly amazing change from the Fat Cleveland days!!
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper

  14. Quote Originally Posted by SFreed View Post
    Truly amazing change from the Fat Cleveland days!!
    IKR. 🤣

  15. Awesome job brother, can I be you when I grow up
    I mean if you really hate your balls, go for it. But, what did they do to you?

  16. Quote Originally Posted by BEAST73 View Post
    Last year My Weight was 260, Waistline 40, and 21% body Fat. Hard Work and the Knowledge that I have received from AnabolicMinds, really Paid off for Me.. Thanks!
    That's more or less where I am....so you give us hope :/

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Tank999 View Post
    That's more or less where I am....so you give us hope :/
    Did you see the hours of cardio he is doing? No hope 4 me, LOL.
    Life is fair it's your expectations that aren't.

  18. @hairygrandpa, I started my cardio after I got My weight down to 230. So it was a lot of weight training and dieting in the beginning of My Fat loss Journey. But you right, I am doing some crazy cardio. Lol!

  19. Quote Originally Posted by BEAST73 View Post
    @hairygrandpa, I started my cardio after I got My weight down to 230. So it was a lot of weight training and dieting in the beginning of My Fat loss Journey. But you right, I am doing some crazy cardio. Lol!
    Cardio? You mean lifting weight faster! What is this Cardio you speak of. Lol
    I mean if you really hate your balls, go for it. But, what did they do to you?

  20. Morning Weight 207

    I had a Intense Shoulder Workout this morning! Tomorrow Back and Cardio.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by BEAST73 View Post
    Name:  33F200F0-A456-4684-84D3-C7E15DACE6D5.jpg
Views: 48
Size:  1.78 MB
    Duuuuuude! You scaring people at that gym?!

  22. I think so.. lol!

  23. Morning Weight 200

    I had another Great workout! Did back only no cardio..
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. BEAST73/Cleveland 8 Weeks Journey! EpiBeta and OSTAR1NE
    By BEAST73 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 820
    Last Post: 03-23-2017, 09:29 PM
  2. Doing Epistane wile on a 10 week raloxifene journey
    By Heavydaze in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-18-2010, 07:08 PM
  3. 8 week P-Mag journey
    By Harry Manback in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-29-2009, 09:48 AM
  4. 8 week P-Mag journey
    By Harry Manback in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-11-2009, 01:25 PM
  5. 10 Week Journey to Diesel!!!
    By jbono731 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 147
    Last Post: 04-18-2008, 12:44 AM
Log in
Log in