Enhanced finds his abs with Iron Legion Invictus (sponsored)

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hey y'all, I'm back in the AM!!

HUGE, huge thanks to delsolrob and the rest of the Iron Legion krew! < yes, that's a New Orleans thing. Lol.

Seriously. Thanks for this opportunity! I'm going on a hardcore cut, so this is perfect timing!

I'll weigh in tomorrow morning and get a "before" pic to get this **** started!! ???

20170619_191037.jpg

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Sub'd Les Le Baton Roule. Hooah!

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
IN!

Need bighulksmash to join the party!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
laissez le bon temps rouler up in this mother ****er!! ????

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Ok ok ok big balls is here . Anybody seen Richie ? Let's burn the fat off this old guy ! ! &#55357;&#56841;&#55356;&#57172;&#55356;&#57183;&#55358;&#56659;

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Cjg bighulksmash booneman77 thebigt angcd3 hairygrandpa rtmilburn alphagainz Clean gene ZOO jramoska SFreed CJNator HIT4ME wesb2387 Gutterpump Tank999 DennisTheDane Danes SpicedCider ryane87 Juicedeez utz BEAST73 Alpha1agreda LeanEngineer coltonwalker Brandinooooo Sparkss Studhorse blueline438 vujade Volvo140G Ag5000 lifted67 Cjg bighulksmash thebigt hairygrandpa smith_69 rtmilburn FireTitan alphagainz Clean gene ZOO jramoska SFreed CJNator HIT4ME wesb2387 Gutterpump Tank999 DennisTheDane SpicedCider ryane87 Juicedeez utz BEAST73 Alpha1agreda LeanEngineer coltonwalker Brandinooooo Sparkss Studhorse blueline438 vujade Volvo140G Ag5000 lifted67 Jebrook halfhuman ChocolateClen justhere4comm matt8483 ryane87 nostrum420 Brandinooooo HIT4ME thebigt NewAgeMayan rtmilburn hairygrandpa DUbz86

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ok ok ok big balls is here . Anybody seen Richie ? Let's burn the fat off this old guy ! ! ????
Lol, I think this is officially the 1st time I've ever been referred to as the old guy!! ???

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Well, here's my beginning stage.. I should have started a cut months ago, but hate all forms of cardio.. Annual physical and the sudden death of a much younger good friend of mine has changed my attitude towards my physical fitness.

Screenshot_20170620-043256.png

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In on this for sure!:)

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
laissez le bon temps rouler up in this mother ****er!! ????
Yeah my spelling is a little off. Haven't used Cajun or been home in quite some time

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
In . !! So sorry to here about your the passing of your friend..

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In!
How are you dosing this? what else you taking?

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
OK, so I didn’t really make an official opening statement when I started this log:

Like I mentioned, I’m very thankful to be chosen to log this. I’m in serious need of dropping weight, and this couldn’t have come at a better time!

My annual physical came back bad.. High bp and cholesterol… Not good. Those both run in my family, so I’ve usually kept close tabs on both. This past winter, I let myself go. When life finally slowed down enough to start focusing on the gym again, I opted for the weights instead of cardio..

I’ve decided to work myself up to a 10k, and depending on how my body reacts, I may even try for a half marathon towards the end of the year. I seriously think I could afford to drop a good 15 lbs..

During this log, I’ll only be using either coffee or caffeine tablets for my preworkout, along with agmatine powder. Ever since I went to the hospital last year for AFIB, I've been super sensitive to caffeine. The regulars, like fish oil, multi, and plenty of protein obviously fall in there as well.

My rotating shift work (days/nights/weekends) throws off any solid routine, so I workout or run when I can. I’ll be updating this log often each week, and be posting possibly “during” photos, and definitely the “after” photo at the end.

I’ll be using this as per the directions.

Thanks to all that follow and keep this log alive. As always, I’m open to any/all advice or constructive criticism.

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
In on this!

Sorry to hear you have AFIB. I do as well. I'm 40 and am good for about 1 episode a year. Mine has always been triggered by eating/drinking something cold. So far I've been able to get it to convert back in 24-36hrs. I just had an episode this weekend. Do some reading on magnesium glycinate and afib. I just ordered some because I saw multiple statements saying that it will help a ton. I'm already on Toprol XL.

Ok back on topic.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
In on this!

Sorry to hear you have AFIB. I do as well. I'm 40 and am good for about 1 episode a year. Mine has always been triggered by eating/drinking something cold. So far I've been able to get it to convert back in 24-36hrs. I just had an episode this weekend. Do some reading on magnesium glycinate and afib. I just ordered some because I saw multiple statements saying that it will help a ton. I'm already on Toprol XL.

Ok back on topic.
Well, technically, I'm no longer in afib. I was in the tropolol, and xeralto. Not in either any more. Dude, a frozen daiquiri is what put me in the friggin hospital!! Crazy!!

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm now avoiding cold drinks...that's crazy!

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Well, technically, I'm no longer in afib. I was in the tropolol, and xeralto. Not in either any more. Dude, a frozen daiquiri is what put me in the friggin hospital!! Crazy!!
Thats not good man ! I never drink on cycle for that reason . But I'll make a few rum n cokes on pct.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In for the ride!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Well, here's my beginning stage.. I should have started a cut months ago, but hate all forms of cardio.. Annual physical and the sudden death of a much younger good friend of mine has changed my attitude towards my physical fitness.

View attachment 150320
hey, man--you cut off 15lbs of fat and you be looking good, my friend!!!

add in a few miles of running 3xweek and you will be fine!!!

B

Beta

Awards
  • Established
Definitely in for this! Thinking about picking up a bottle of my own and getting in on the action.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I know our weight fluctuates daily, but this is a bigger change than I would have expected! Especially considering I ate pizza 2 nights ago and didn't exercise yesterday.. Heading to the gym now for cardio. Gonna try 6 miles on the treadmill.
Screenshot_20170622-054108.png

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I was very impressed when I ran invictus...good stuff!!!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I think I'm falling in love with it rather quickly..

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I think I'm falling in love with it rather quickly..
Seriously, everyone loves Invictus...and you can start feeling some of the benefits rather quickly

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Following and glad you're posting pics! I think the aesthetic benefit from this product is it's real high point. Numbers don't always do it justice.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Well, I've definitely got a ling ways to go before I'm running 6 miles again.. Going to keep at it though! Did 3 on the treadmill yesterday, and 3 on the streets this morning. Determined to get those abs!!

Screenshot_20170623-111535.png

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
Well, I've definitely got a ling ways to go before I'm running 6 miles again.. Going to keep at it though! Did 3 on the treadmill yesterday, and 3 on the streets this morning. Determined to get those abs!!

View attachment 150485
Nice work.. it will come back to you quick.. ! for me nothing works better then a 4-6 miles a couple times a week... really looking forward to seeing what the invictus will do, ive been curious about trying it myself might add it in to my next stack..

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

View attachment 150485
once you have made up your mind to do it it's as good as done!!!

when I ran invictus it did a great job of targeting my abs and stomach area, started to see result 1st week!!!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Been working nights all weekend with honey do's popping up while I'm home.. Hoping to hit the gym on the way home this morning, catch a nap and then church.. Might go back to sleep after that. Lol??

As expected, my weight fluctuated back up to around 192.. It still looks like I'm leaning out in the mirror though. How long can i run this? I'm seriously considering getting another bottle!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Well, I made it to the gym and had a great arm workout. Felt so good, I drove home & went for a little stroll around the neighborhood. ???
Screenshot_20170625-070101.png
Screenshot_20170625-080214.png

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
10 minute miles....not bad!!!

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great updates!!! I'd love to know what it's like to do a 10 min mile lol. Great job

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
GF and I do that sometimes, we'll wrap up in the gym (shut the place down at night) and still not feel done...we'll head to mission beach and do a nighttime walk for 60-90 minutes.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
GF and I do that sometimes, we'll wrap up in the gym (shut the place down at night) and still not feel done...we'll head to mission beach and do a nighttime walk for 60-90 minutes.
i loved mission beach when my ship was stationed in san diego back in the early 80's!!!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Haha, I spent a lot of time there too when I was stationed out there in the mid 90s. Awesome place! Even worked at the Princess Cruise lines resort convention center for a while.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So, you're about a week in, how are you feeling?

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Overall, I'm feeling great! Weight is still down (191 this morning).
I can't remember if I mentioned this earlier, but I jacked up my shoulder pretty good around the beginning of the month.. Got a cortisone shot last werk.. Still hurts. X-rays came back fine.
Anyway, I tried to do chest this morning. Ouch.. For whatever reason, pushups don't hurt. 135 felt like torture... I went to the Smith machine and put the 45s on. Felt a little better.. I'll stick with that for the next couple of weeks and see how it feels.
After that, I did a 2 mile run around the neighborhood.
I will be buying more of this!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Overall, I'm feeling great! Weight is still down (191 this morning).
I can't remember if I mentioned this earlier, but I jacked up my shoulder pretty good around the beginning of the month.. Got a cortisone shot last werk.. Still hurts. X-rays came back fine.
Anyway, I tried to do chest this morning. Ouch.. For whatever reason, pushups don't hurt. 135 felt like torture... I went to the Smith machine and put the 45s on. Felt a little better.. I'll stick with that for the next couple of weeks and see how it feels.
After that, I did a 2 mile run around the neighborhood.
I will be buying more of this!
tell your doc you need some voltaren gel.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
bump