Caldwood Hittin the Pump Juice Extreme!

Caldwood

Caldwood

Awards
  • Established
Boys and Girls had my yum yums show up today when I got home from work.. excited to say the least, I have always been a dmaa harlot and I am very excited to try this concoction WITHOUT dmaa looks promising! This is my first post going to down a scoop and hit it hard. Thanks to everyone over at MRSUPPS.com Pump Juice Extreme Watermelon Flavor! bighulksmash

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZmyjjErmrew

Caldwood

Caldwood

Awards
  • Established
Post workout summary Pump juice extreme
So I will say Pump Juice is fantastic, one of the best Non Dmaa preworkouts I have used to date.

Taste: was good nice and mild, not over bearing or too sweet. The burps were actually pleasant as well jolly rancher like. (watermelon)

Mix: dissolved very well with just a little sediment which is always expected no matter what. stayed drinkable even though I sipped it over a period of 15 minutes.

PUMP: The pump I had and maintained was very very tight, not over the top and debilitating. loved the pump and the focus. it just felt clean and crisp, definitely not full and sloppy.

Focus: all I can say is "ON POINT" I was definitely making that mind muscle connection on every rep, felt the squeeze and the elongation everytime loved it. liquid determination as it were. (fyi) this is after being up since 345 this morning :)

Thanks to the guys at MRSUPPS.Com once again and ill be posting with every different muscle group I work.

https://youtu.be/tyPBm1g9xPU

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is it just me or did CWoods hair get even more ON POINT after working out?

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
in for the journey.....one of my favorite things about pump juice is the focus, I love that aspect of the product

Caldwood

Caldwood

Awards
  • Established
in for the journey.....one of my favorite things about pump juice is the focus, I love that aspect of the product
Yessir, total tunnel vision on the lift, the muscle mind connection is ridiculous.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
I'm down, have chest shoulders tomorrow, road map heaven.
I assume no responsibility for whatever happens to you or anybody else who takes two scoops of any pre-workout that's my disclaimer

Caldwood

Caldwood

Awards
  • Established
I assume no responsibility for whatever happens to you or anybody else who takes two scoops of any pre-workout that's my disclaimer
I assume no responsibility for the ****ing beast mode that may presume shortly there after.

Caldwood

Caldwood

Awards
  • Established
Just a quick update everyone still on the grind at work for now. But in less than 3 hours I will be in the gym slinging iron like I own it. New update vid pre and post workout coming tonight!

Caldwood

Caldwood

Awards
  • Established
https://youtu.be/aUTgwMIKqqA

Here we go boys and girls the pre workout pre workout!! quick update before I go and slay at the office, ill check back with you just as soon as I get back be cool!

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Perfect hair and 2 scoops. Who are you. Lol

Caldwood

Caldwood

Awards
  • Established
Holy **** balls guys here is an update this pump is effin gosh damn insane!! So insan3 I had to post an update mid lift!
20170622_202902.jpg

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
wish my gym was that clean, I digress, keep up the good work

Caldwood

Caldwood

Awards
  • Established
Quick Update: The lady and I are enjoying an evening together for once so no weights for me. Had one of my cheat meals "4x4 from in and out" delicious every last bite. Be back in the AM with some LEGS bright and early! Be cool.

Caldwood

Caldwood

Awards
  • Established
Heading to the Gym for Workout number 3 on PumpJuice Extreme, weird split today Legs and Shoulders. Feeling really good, got lots of rest and nothing hurts which is a rarity. Stay cool

https://youtu.be/I6N3UB6pxt0

Caldwood

Caldwood

Awards
  • Established
Just Blasted my legs today, hack squats, box squats, finished with an attempt at a full gvt squat set. Ended up completing 8 sets of 10 reps not too bad! Felt exceptional today, alpha as F#ck strong and rested. great workout and PUMP JUICE ALWAYS DELIVERS! love it

https://youtu.be/6ZD3fiaC4g8

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Just Blasted my legs today, hack squats, box squats, finished with an attempt at a full gvt squat set. Ended up completing 8 sets of 10 reps not too bad! Felt exceptional today, alpha as F#ck strong and rested. great workout and PUMP JUICE ALWAYS DELIVERS! love it

https://youtu.be/6ZD3fiaC4g8
Your killing it brother. Pump Juice is doing ypu right

Caldwood

Caldwood

Awards
  • Established
Here we go boys and girls! Tonight I have a delicious serving of chest with a side of shoulders. Will post my set index as soon as i get back , pump juice out!

Caldwood

Caldwood

Awards
  • Established
Had a solid workout, fantastic pump, body responded better than ever. Hit my chest and shoulders pretty damn hard
All sets after warm-up
FB: 225x8. 225x8. 275x5. 275x5
300x3. 300x3.
DB incline: 80'sx8 90'sx6 90'sx6
Cable Flys: 45x15x3
Skull crushers: 80lb barx10x4
Bar shoulder press: 155x6x3
Front delt raises: 35x10x3.
Veins were splitting the skin and I looked pretty stacked was very aggressive today. If my.phone didn't **** the bed mid workout I would of took a nood..

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Had a solid workout, fantastic pump, body responded better than ever. Hit my chest and shoulders pretty damn hard
All sets after warm-up
FB: 225x8. 225x8. 275x5. 275x5
300x3. 300x3.
DB incline: 80'sx8 90'sx6 90'sx6
Cable Flys: 45x15x3
Skull crushers: 80lb barx10x4
Bar shoulder press: 155x6x3
Front delt raises: 35x10x3.
Veins were splitting the skin and I looked pretty stacked was very aggressive today. If my.phone didn't **** the bed mid workout I would of took a nood..
Awesome brother. Keep killing it. I will be killing back tonight. So keep an eye this evening for another great Pump Juice Workout

Caldwood

Caldwood

Awards
  • Established
Guys and gals, taking the night off to spend some time with my lady tonight had a death in the family. Will be back at it haaaaard tomorrow with a back/arms split, dedicating that work out to the late michael coenen. Rip brother.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Guys and gals, taking the night off to spend some time with my lady tonight had a death in the family. Will be back at it haaaaard tomorrow with a back/arms split, dedicating that work out to the late michael coenen. Rip brother.
Take it easy brother. Sorry for your lost

Caldwood

Caldwood

Awards
  • Established
Super solid workout today hammered on my back tonight
Bent over rows straight bar 185x12x3
Bent over rows with a landmine narrow grip 225x8x3
Wide grip pulldowns 145, 190, 240 x10x6x6
DB lat rows 75,90 8x8x8
Wide grip lat straight arm pulldowns 160x8x3
3 sets of pull ups till failure.

One thing I noticed for the first time today after a light cardio session to get some blood flowing.. pump juice realllllly brought out the veins in my legs today from my knees down it looked like I had some real pipes going on.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Super solid workout today hammered on my back tonight
Bent over rows straight bar 185x12x3
Bent over rows with a landmine narrow grip 225x8x3
Wide grip pulldowns 145, 190, 240 x10x6x6
DB lat rows 75,90 8x8x8
Wide grip lat straight arm pulldowns 160x8x3
3 sets of pull ups till failure.

One thing I noticed for the first time today after a light cardio session to get some blood flowing.. pump juice realllllly brought out the veins in my legs today from my knees down it looked like I had some real pipes going on.
Awesome job brother, and I agree it definetly brings out the veins

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Bro, legs where vein popping everywhere tonight doing legs. It was awesome

Caldwood

Caldwood

Awards
  • Established
Ok!! Boys and girls!! Had a ripped incredible chest day hit my PR again and def got my upper deck poppin. Had a stupid long day at work was falling asleep driving home.. took 1.5 scoops of PJE and within 45 min I was bouncing. Very aggressive yet again, never fails to deliver. Today I actually have an appetite which is pretty rare. I will admit i thought I would miss Dmaa more than i do but I have no issues what so ever using Pump Juice as my staple PreWo! Keep killing it people!

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Ok!! Boys and girls!! Had a ripped incredible chest day hit my PR again and def got my upper deck poppin. Had a stupid long day at work was falling asleep driving home.. took 1.5 scoops of PJE and within 45 min I was bouncing. Very aggressive yet again, never fails to deliver. Today I actually have an appetite which is pretty rare. I will admit i thought I would miss Dmaa more than i do but I have no issues what so ever using Pump Juice as my staple PreWo! Keep killing it people!
Awesome day and it does really wake you up

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Hows it going brother?

Caldwood

Caldwood

Awards
  • Established
Hows it going brother?
Really good man about to go tear some back up tonight, had some things kick in and I've been tired as **** lately. Looking forward to that powder courage I get when I arrive home. How about you man?

Caldwood

Caldwood

Awards
  • Established
Tried something a little different today for the sake of experiment. Took my typical 1.5 scoops mixed it up and started sipping on it 5 min pre gym. I then continued to sip intra workout. Warmups were done and out of the way and here comes the juice. It was a nice slow ramp of energy and focus. Actually really preferred it this way and will def be doing this more often.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Tried something a little different today for the sake of experiment. Took my typical 1.5 scoops mixed it up and started sipping on it 5 min pre gym. I then continued to sip intra workout. Warmups were done and out of the way and here comes the juice. It was a nice slow ramp of energy and focus. Actually really preferred it this way and will def be doing this more often.
Sounds good. I just find it hard to drink anything intra workout besides water.

Caldwood

Caldwood

Awards
  • Established
Takin the night off for a birthday party ! Whuuut no booze..... lame oh well. Anyhow big leg or chest day haven't decided leg feels pretty tore up but tomorrow will tell, next stop Pump Juice!

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Takin the night off for a birthday party ! Whuuut no booze..... lame oh well. Anyhow big leg or chest day haven't decided leg feels pretty tore up but tomorrow will tell, next stop Pump Juice!
Take some pump juice before the party and hide a bottle of jim in your car, and every once in a while walk out side. Lol