Oconns28 - Getting Permaswole and Ferox- Chaos and Pain

Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last
  1. Oconns28 - Getting Permaswole and Ferox- Chaos and Pain

First off I have to thank @pyrobatt @fitfreak_CP and chaos and pain for this sweet opportunity to log this killer stack! I received a full tub of Cannibal Ferox and Cannibal Permaswole to stack and push the supps and myself to the limits!

Flavours
    - Cannibal Ferox - Carny Candy
    - Cannibal Permaswole - Green Apple Hulk

ABOUT THE GOODS!!!!

First up we have Cannibal Permaswole
    Name:  permaswole1__65888.1398719237.1280.1280.jpg
Views: 140
Size:  150.2 KB

"Everybody wanna be big, but don't nobody wanna lift no heavy-ass weights!"
    Ever feel so pumped you lose track of where your shoulders are and run into stuff at random? Ever feel so strong you consider walking through doors rather than going to the trouble of opening them? If you have, it's awesome, and if you haven't, you should be dying to.
    This is why Chaos and Pain has created Cannibal Swole, a stimulant free preworkout supplement designed to have you as big and as strong as you've ever been. Packed to the gills with every cell-volumizing, strength-improving, shirt-splitting ingredient we could find, Cannibal Swole will have you checking yourself out in every mirror, window, puddle, or any other somewhat reflective surface you can find and then flipping over a car to keep your pump up.
    U mirin bro? You should be. Loaded with agmatine, creatinol-o-phosphate, resveratrol, sodium-r isomer-ALA, citrulline and norvaline, Cannibal Swole's got just what the doctor ordered to have everyone checking you out and remarking that you have awesome pics. Great size. Look thick. Solid. Tight.

Name:  permaswole.png
Views: 125
Size:  27.6 KB

Thoughts

I am super pumped to try Permaswole. I am always a stim heavy preworkout guy so I've never used a non-stim pwo. I will be trying this obviously with Ferox but also solo. I will do single scoop up to 2 scoops.

Next Up We Have Cannibal Ferox
    Name:  Ferox1__63190.1398719656.1280.1280.jpg
Views: 128
Size:  175.5 KB

Why did we upgrade Ferox? Because we wanted to knock you on your a**.
    You here it all the time. Pre-workouts that claim they will light you up so much that you will need a pilotís license. Unfortunately, most donít even give you a bigger buzz than your morning coffee. For all those stim-heads out there, we just released a beast.

The NEW Ferox!
    The NEW Ferox represents the natural evolution of our bestselling pre-workout. Gone are last years outdated stims, and IN is one of the newest heavy hitting thermogenic stimulants available.

Isopropylnorsynephrine
    Isopropylnorsynephrine is an extract of Citrus aurantium, also known as Bitter Orange. It is a stronger lipolytic agent than synephreine, and other extracts of Citrus aurantium. In other words, it is the best fat burning, and stimulant part of Bitter Orange.

What about the Pumps and Endurance?
    Donít worry your pretty little veins. The NEW Ferox has 4g of Citrulline that will help you get the sickest shirt splitting pump of all time. Plus, there is 1.5g of Betaine to take your NO production to the extreme. And with 2g of Creatine and 3.2g of Beta Alanine, you donít have to worry about your endurance being crapy.

How long can you use Ferox?
    If used strictly as a pre-workout, we recommend cycles of 8-12 weeks for maximum performance.
    If using for fat burning purposes, we recommend cycles of 4-8 weeks, with a minimum of one serving per day. Take before workouts and cardio. On non-workout days, take in the morning, or sip throughout the day for an energized treat!

Can Ferox be stacked with anything else?
    Yes! Ferox goes great with any fat burner! Just use Ferox in place of one of your daily fat burner doses.
    For increased workout performance, Ferox stacks well with Mercury.
    For increased thermogenesis, Ferox stacks well with Cannibal Claw, Cannibal Carnage, and Predator.

Name:  ferox2017.png
Views: 115
Size:  75.9 KB

Thoughts

I am a stim abuser so Ferox is perfect for me! It looks like an intense ride. I will do 3/4 scoops and I will for sure hit the heaping scoop but I don't know how much more this can be pushed!

This should be a fun go and hopefully I can share some useful info on these two sweet looking supplements! I do know you can always use the code Fire20 to get 20% off from the chaos and pain store!

I'll post up some pics so everyone can see where I'm currently at physically. Monday should be my first logged workout with this stack doing a Upper Power day so bench, OHP and BB rows! Hope you guys enjoy!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

2. Nice review man! i think i'm going to have to pick up a tub and give it a shot!
    Official Strong Supplement Shop Board Rep
    www.strongsupplementshop.com
    Join Us In The Pursuit of Strength - Go Strong!
    •   

3. Week 1 - Day 1

Da PUMP is REAL!!!!
    So full scooped Ferox and 2 scooped Permaswole today. Mixed separately

Initial Flavour Thoughts -

Permaswole - Green Apple Hulk

Mixed with 8oz cold water. The taste is certainly what I'd expect from a green apple flavour. My only problem is that I've never liked green apple. So it's certainly not my favourite but trying to be fair I think it's good as far as green apple goes. It's hard to rate a flavour i would never actually buy. Out of the 5 flavours this would be the last I'd pick. But to be fair I think I'd say 4/5 for being what I'd expect out of green apple and not having any chemical taste or weird after taste. I just can't give it 5/5 because I don't enjoy it.

Ferox - Carny Candy

Also mixed with 8oz cold water. I'm not sure how exactly to describe the flavour but I'm pretty sure I like it. I look forward to drinking it more and seeing if I'll enjoy it more. Also a good unique taste to it. This one I can rate fairly from enjoyment and it's a true 4/5 currently.

Putting It To The Test -

Ran it through an intense Upper Power Day from the @booneman77 PHAT program.

- BB Bench - 225
    - OHP - 135
    - BB Row 205
    Superset
    - Pull-ups Bodyweight - 12
    - Dips - 22 (I need to add a weight belt for these 2 exercises)
    Superset
    - Lat Raises - 40lb DB
    - Skullcrushers - 70lb Bar
    Superset
    - Curl Bar - 110
    - Rev Grip tricep pushdowns (more pulling down I guess)
    Also did hanging knees raises, Russian twists and Kb swings.

This was such an intense workout!! I packed it all in to about 50-55 min. Focus and Energy was on point and I just wanted to rock! I didn't even want to wait my rest times but kept them 1 1/2 to 2 min. The pump was very real! I tried to take a picture to show it in my arms but it just doesn't do it justice. My arms were popping and I felt like a beast! Very happy with the stack so far!

Just saying Permaswole and Riot are currently buy1get1 free from the C&P site and you can use the code Fire20 to get that extra 20% off

4. Damn I really need to work on my back strength haha you are killing it with those BB ROW and pull-ups!
    Current Workout Log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/294252-wimsicle-builds-size.html

5. Quote Originally Posted by Wimsicle View Post
    Damn I really need to work on my back strength haha you are killing it with those BB ROW and pull-ups!
    Thanks dude! I'm trying!
    •   

6. Man, you got yours? Mine was supposedly sent out. Its been almost 2 weeks and I still haven't got my ferox 😭

7. Quote Originally Posted by Godstrength View Post
    Man, you got yours? Mine was supposedly sent out. Its been almost 2 weeks and I still haven't got my ferox
    Ya man it came on Friday.

8. Week 1 Day 2

Training - Lower Power

- Squats - 250
    - Deadlifts - 305
    - Standing Calf Raises - 370

Supplements
    1 Full scoop Ferox
    1 3/4 scoops Permaswole

Thoughts

My mind and body was telling me not to go to the gym today but I figured I'd regret it if I did skip. The stack certainly helped get me through it. I don't get that big boost that I would hope for from such a strong pwo. What that shows me is that I really have abused/overused stims over the last couple years. One thing I find harder than any diet is taking a real long break from stims! I love them!

My workout was on my lunch so I didn't have time to do all the accessory leg work that like to do. Overall happy I went and got through the workout.

My plans for Permaswole are to do some solo workouts with it, also to stack it with Riot and a day with Red Sky.

9. Week 1 Day 3

Training

- Back and Shoulders Hypertrophy

-Wide Grip Lat Pulldowns - 200lbs
    -Seated Close Grip Cable Row - 180lbs
    Superset
    - DB Rows - 80lbs
    - Lat Raise - 30lbs
    Superset
    - Seated DB shoulder press - 50lbs explosive
    - Slow Seated Shrugs - 50lbs

- Low Rope Shrugs/Facepulls - 95lbs I'm not sure if this has a real name but man do I feel it in my traps and upper back

My lower back is screaming at me for a deload week. I think I'm going to re-evaluate some of my weights and drop some down to go for better form and muscle contraction.

Supplements

- I gave the stack the day off today. Tomorrow I am planning a no stim just Permaswole chest and arms hypertrophy day.

If anyone has suggestions I'm always happy to listen.

Thanks!

10. What's up oconns! Dude your strength shot up like crazy. You're leaving me in the dust!
    I recommend 1 scoop pre and another 1-1.5 scoop intra.
  11. Oconns28 - Getting Permaswole and Ferox- Chaos and Pain

Quote Originally Posted by Mowglisml View Post
    What's up oconns! Dude your strength shot up like crazy. You're leaving me in the dust!
    I recommend 1 scoop pre and another 1-1.5 scoop intra.
    Thanks man! I'll admit I got carried away with ramping the weight up and my form has suffered on a few lifts so I'm going to scale back on some. It's pretty sweet what a legit program from someone like @booneman77 can do for you! Then throw in some serious supplements and the motivation is through the roof!

Assuming you mean another 1-1.5 of Permaswole not Ferox right? Lol I'm a stim addict but I don't know if I could take that much Ferox!!
  12. Oconns28 - Getting Permaswole and Ferox- Chaos and Pain

Week 1 Day 4

Name:  IMG_5770.JPG
Views: 68
Size:  1.92 MB

I'll do an update after I get my kids down for bed but let's just say WOW!!

Ok sorry for the delay. This blew away my expectations! I am a huge stim fan and didn't expect much from a stim free Pwo! I am pretty sure this was the best pump of my life!!! I felt so jacked! Timing got screwed up so it ended up being 2 scooos Permaswole over 45 minutes before my workout and then 1 scoop mixed with Gatorade that I drank at the start of my workout. Like I said the pump was insane!!!!

Training

Chest and Arms Hypertrophy

- DB Bench - 85lbs
    - Inc BB Bench - 185lbs
    -Hammer Press Machine - 170lbs
    -Cable Fly - 30lbs
    Superset
    -Skullcrusher - 80lbs
    -BB Curl - 80lbs
    Superset
    -Rope Pushdown - 57.5lbs
    -Rope Curls - 57.5lbs

Great job Chaos and Pain! I am impressed with solo Permaswole!!

13. Quote Originally Posted by Oconns28 View Post
    Thanks man! I'll admit I got carried away with ramping the weight up and my form has suffered on a few lifts so I'm going to scale back on some. It's pretty sweet what a legit program from someone like @booneman77 can do for you! Then throw in some serious supplements and the motivation is through the roof!

Assuming you mean another 1-1.5 of Permaswole not Ferox right? Lol I'm a stim addict but I don't know if I could take that much Ferox!!
    Yea permaswole!
    I find that it hits you even more during intra. Sick pumps

14. Sorry my bad some stuff came up and totally spaced on the update! I'll throw it on tomorrow 100%!

Today was just cardio and had a few minutes so I did some leg curls and calves

15. @booneman77 I have a question for you. I had tried switching my heavy days and doing Upper first. My thought was that I planned on skipping my lower hypertrophy day and doing an intense cardio at the end of my other training. So by doing Upper Power first I would have the Upper day of rest before doing the 2 days of Upper hypertrophy.

I need to work on my cardio and my serious cardio day will be running a VO2 max style run and or stair climber with a weighted vest. Am I missing any negatives by switching?

16. Quote Originally Posted by Oconns28 View Post
    @booneman77 I have a question for you. I had tried switching my heavy days and doing Upper first. My thought was that I planned on skipping my lower hypertrophy day and doing an intense cardio at the end of my other training. So by doing Upper Power first I would have the Upper day of rest before doing the 2 days of Upper hypertrophy.

I need to work on my cardio and my serious cardio day will be running a VO2 max style run and or stair climber with a weighted vest. Am I missing any negatives by switching?
    i dont see any issue with swapping. I do it occasionally just to put a different emphasis on my cheat meal day so really theres no problem.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - db77@seriousnutritionsolutions .com

17. Subbed

18. In on this !!!

19. Week 2 Day 1

Pre-workout- 1 solid scoop Ferox and 1 Permaswole mixed together. Very interesting taste!

Timing - I was only able to get it in about 10 min before starting my workout. I'd say 20 - 25 min after I started feeling it.

Training
    - Deadlifts - 315
    - Squats - 205 (lower than I wanted but my back wasn't feeling 100%)
    - Standing Calf Raises - 295

Had some time so I went for a more cardio heart pumping finish.
    - Prowler sled - walking backwards and burst forward
    - Stair climber - 5 min - 26 floors (sweat was pouring)

I had great energy and the workout only ended so I could get back to work.

Tomorrow I'm going to try Permaswole and Riot with a scoop of Permaswole with Gatorade for Intra

20. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    i dont see any issue with swapping. I do it occasionally just to put a different emphasis on my cheat meal day so really theres no problem.
    Thanks! I ended up going back to the original today. I felt good from the weekend rest and was ready to push it!

21. I don't do squats or deadlifts anymore and my joints thank me lol
    Solid pulls

22. Quote Originally Posted by BloodManor View Post
    I don't do squats or deadlifts anymore and my joints thank me lol
    Solid pulls
    Thanks man. I know my numbers are nothing special it's just nice to see progress! I struggle with squats I think I should probably drop my weight down again, work on form and start to build again.

Super pumped to try the Riot and Permaswole stack today!

23. Week 2 Day 2

Supplements

Pre-workout

- 1 scoop Permaswole- 30 min before
    - 1 scoop Riot 20 min before

Intra
    - 1 scoop Permaswole with Gatorade

Training

Upper Power
    - OHP - 135
    - BB Rows Reg grip - 205
    - BB Bench - 205
    Superset
    - Pull-ups - 15 *PR and no swinging
    - Dips - 20
    Superset
    - Lat Raise - 40lbs (going to drop down for better form and build up again)
    - BB Curls - 90lbs

Thoughts

This stack was amazing!! I felt the energy and the pump was so good! Next week I want to be fair to Ferox so I will switch days and do Ferox/Permaswole for Upper and Riot/Permaswole for Lower

24. Damn those rows are heavy! Keep killing it man

25. Yeah it amazes me how heavy you can row! Good work man
    Current Workout Log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/294252-wimsicle-builds-size.html
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Lets get Chaotic with Chaos and Pain Cannibal Carna
    By jayo84 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 02-16-2017, 11:16 PM
  2. Chaos and Pain Cannibal Ferox AMPed Quick Review
    By Zoomie33240 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-08-2016, 06:23 PM
  3. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 08-26-2015, 06:37 PM
  4. The Solution is Cannibal PermaSwole with Chaos and Pain
    By The Solution in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 75
    Last Post: 02-23-2015, 07:44 AM
  5. Chaos and pain...NEW FEROX! SALE! NUFF SAID!
    By pyrobatt in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-25-2014, 01:45 PM