Oconns28 - Getting Permaswole and Ferox- Chaos and Pain

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
First off I have to thank pyrobatt fitfreak_CP and chaos and pain for this sweet opportunity to log this killer stack! I received a full tub of Cannibal Ferox and Cannibal Permaswole to stack and push the supps and myself to the limits!

Flavours
- Cannibal Ferox - Carny Candy
- Cannibal Permaswole - Green Apple Hulk

ABOUT THE GOODS!!!!

First up we have Cannibal Permaswole
permaswole1__65888.1398719237.1280.1280.jpg

"Everybody wanna be big, but don't nobody wanna lift no heavy-ass weights!"
Ever feel so pumped you lose track of where your shoulders are and run into stuff at random? Ever feel so strong you consider walking through doors rather than going to the trouble of opening them? If you have, it's awesome, and if you haven't, you should be dying to.
This is why Chaos and Pain has created Cannibal Swole, a stimulant free preworkout supplement designed to have you as big and as strong as you've ever been. Packed to the gills with every cell-volumizing, strength-improving, shirt-splitting ingredient we could find, Cannibal Swole will have you checking yourself out in every mirror, window, puddle, or any other somewhat reflective surface you can find and then flipping over a car to keep your pump up.
U mirin bro? You should be. Loaded with agmatine, creatinol-o-phosphate, resveratrol, sodium-r isomer-ALA, citrulline and norvaline, Cannibal Swole's got just what the doctor ordered to have everyone checking you out and remarking that you have awesome pics. Great size. Look thick. Solid. Tight.

permaswole.png

Thoughts

I am super pumped to try Permaswole. I am always a stim heavy preworkout guy so I've never used a non-stim pwo. I will be trying this obviously with Ferox but also solo. I will do single scoop up to 2 scoops.

Next Up We Have Cannibal Ferox
Ferox1__63190.1398719656.1280.1280.jpg

Why did we upgrade Ferox? Because we wanted to knock you on your a**.
You here it all the time. Pre-workouts that claim they will light you up so much that you will need a pilot’s license. Unfortunately, most don’t even give you a bigger buzz than your morning coffee. For all those stim-heads out there, we just released a beast.

The NEW Ferox!
The NEW Ferox represents the natural evolution of our bestselling pre-workout. Gone are last years outdated stims, and IN is one of the newest heavy hitting thermogenic stimulants available.

Isopropylnorsynephrine
Isopropylnorsynephrine is an extract of Citrus aurantium, also known as Bitter Orange. It is a stronger lipolytic agent than synephreine, and other extracts of Citrus aurantium. In other words, it is the best fat burning, and stimulant part of Bitter Orange.

What about the Pumps and Endurance?
Don’t worry your pretty little veins. The NEW Ferox has 4g of Citrulline that will help you get the sickest shirt splitting pump of all time. Plus, there is 1.5g of Betaine to take your NO production to the extreme. And with 2g of Creatine and 3.2g of Beta Alanine, you don’t have to worry about your endurance being crapy.

How long can you use Ferox?
If used strictly as a pre-workout, we recommend cycles of 8-12 weeks for maximum performance.
If using for fat burning purposes, we recommend cycles of 4-8 weeks, with a minimum of one serving per day. Take before workouts and cardio. On non-workout days, take in the morning, or sip throughout the day for an energized treat!

Can Ferox be stacked with anything else?
Yes! Ferox goes great with any fat burner! Just use Ferox in place of one of your daily fat burner doses.
For increased workout performance, Ferox stacks well with Mercury.
For increased thermogenesis, Ferox stacks well with Cannibal Claw, Cannibal Carnage, and Predator.

ferox2017.png

Thoughts

I am a stim abuser so Ferox is perfect for me! It looks like an intense ride. I will do 3/4 scoops and I will for sure hit the heaping scoop but I don't know how much more this can be pushed!

This should be a fun go and hopefully I can share some useful info on these two sweet looking supplements! I do know you can always use the code Fire20 to get 20% off from the chaos and pain store!

I'll post up some pics so everyone can see where I'm currently at physically. Monday should be my first logged workout with this stack doing a Upper Power day so bench, OHP and BB rows! Hope you guys enjoy!

Attachments

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice review man! i think i'm going to have to pick up a tub and give it a shot!

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
Week 1 - Day 1

Da PUMP is REAL!!!!
So full scooped Ferox and 2 scooped Permaswole today. Mixed separately

Initial Flavour Thoughts -

Permaswole - Green Apple Hulk

Mixed with 8oz cold water. The taste is certainly what I'd expect from a green apple flavour. My only problem is that I've never liked green apple. So it's certainly not my favourite but trying to be fair I think it's good as far as green apple goes. It's hard to rate a flavour i would never actually buy. Out of the 5 flavours this would be the last I'd pick. But to be fair I think I'd say 4/5 for being what I'd expect out of green apple and not having any chemical taste or weird after taste. I just can't give it 5/5 because I don't enjoy it.

Ferox - Carny Candy

Also mixed with 8oz cold water. I'm not sure how exactly to describe the flavour but I'm pretty sure I like it. I look forward to drinking it more and seeing if I'll enjoy it more. Also a good unique taste to it. This one I can rate fairly from enjoyment and it's a true 4/5 currently.

Putting It To The Test -

Ran it through an intense Upper Power Day from the booneman77 PHAT program.

- BB Bench - 225
- OHP - 135
- BB Row 205
Superset
- Pull-ups Bodyweight - 12
- Dips - 22 (I need to add a weight belt for these 2 exercises)
Superset
- Lat Raises - 40lb DB
- Skullcrushers - 70lb Bar
Superset
- Curl Bar - 110
- Rev Grip tricep pushdowns (more pulling down I guess)
Also did hanging knees raises, Russian twists and Kb swings.

This was such an intense workout!! I packed it all in to about 50-55 min. Focus and Energy was on point and I just wanted to rock! I didn't even want to wait my rest times but kept them 1 1/2 to 2 min. The pump was very real! I tried to take a picture to show it in my arms but it just doesn't do it justice. My arms were popping and I felt like a beast! Very happy with the stack so far!

Just saying Permaswole and Riot are currently buy1get1 free from the C&P site and you can use the code Fire20 to get that extra 20% off

Wimsicle

Wimsicle

Awards
  • Established
Damn I really need to work on my back strength haha you are killing it with those BB ROW and pull-ups!

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Man, you got yours? Mine was supposedly sent out. Its been almost 2 weeks and I still haven't got my ferox ?

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
Week 1 Day 2

Training - Lower Power

- Squats - 250
- Deadlifts - 305
- Standing Calf Raises - 370

Supplements
1 Full scoop Ferox
1 3/4 scoops Permaswole

Thoughts

My mind and body was telling me not to go to the gym today but I figured I'd regret it if I did skip. The stack certainly helped get me through it. I don't get that big boost that I would hope for from such a strong pwo. What that shows me is that I really have abused/overused stims over the last couple years. One thing I find harder than any diet is taking a real long break from stims! I love them!

My workout was on my lunch so I didn't have time to do all the accessory leg work that like to do. Overall happy I went and got through the workout.

My plans for Permaswole are to do some solo workouts with it, also to stack it with Riot and a day with Red Sky.

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
Week 1 Day 3

Training

- Back and Shoulders Hypertrophy

-Wide Grip Lat Pulldowns - 200lbs
-Seated Close Grip Cable Row - 180lbs
Superset
- DB Rows - 80lbs
- Lat Raise - 30lbs
Superset
- Seated DB shoulder press - 50lbs explosive
- Slow Seated Shrugs - 50lbs

- Low Rope Shrugs/Facepulls - 95lbs I'm not sure if this has a real name but man do I feel it in my traps and upper back

My lower back is screaming at me for a deload week. I think I'm going to re-evaluate some of my weights and drop some down to go for better form and muscle contraction.

Supplements

- I gave the stack the day off today. Tomorrow I am planning a no stim just Permaswole chest and arms hypertrophy day.

If anyone has suggestions I'm always happy to listen.

Thanks!

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What's up oconns! Dude your strength shot up like crazy. You're leaving me in the dust!
I recommend 1 scoop pre and another 1-1.5 scoop intra. :)

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
What's up oconns! Dude your strength shot up like crazy. You're leaving me in the dust!
I recommend 1 scoop pre and another 1-1.5 scoop intra. :)
Thanks man! I'll admit I got carried away with ramping the weight up and my form has suffered on a few lifts so I'm going to scale back on some. It's pretty sweet what a legit program from someone like booneman77 can do for you! Then throw in some serious supplements and the motivation is through the roof!

Assuming you mean another 1-1.5 of Permaswole not Ferox right? Lol I'm a stim addict but I don't know if I could take that much Ferox!!

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
Week 1 Day 4

IMG_5770.JPG

I'll do an update after I get my kids down for bed but let's just say WOW!!

Ok sorry for the delay. This blew away my expectations! I am a huge stim fan and didn't expect much from a stim free Pwo! I am pretty sure this was the best pump of my life!!! I felt so jacked! Timing got screwed up so it ended up being 2 scooos Permaswole over 45 minutes before my workout and then 1 scoop mixed with Gatorade that I drank at the start of my workout. Like I said the pump was insane!!!!

Training

Chest and Arms Hypertrophy

- DB Bench - 85lbs
- Inc BB Bench - 185lbs
-Hammer Press Machine - 170lbs
-Cable Fly - 30lbs
Superset
-Skullcrusher - 80lbs
-BB Curl - 80lbs
Superset
-Rope Pushdown - 57.5lbs
-Rope Curls - 57.5lbs

Great job Chaos and Pain! I am impressed with solo Permaswole!!

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks man! I'll admit I got carried away with ramping the weight up and my form has suffered on a few lifts so I'm going to scale back on some. It's pretty sweet what a legit program from someone like booneman77 can do for you! Then throw in some serious supplements and the motivation is through the roof!

Assuming you mean another 1-1.5 of Permaswole not Ferox right? Lol I'm a stim addict but I don't know if I could take that much Ferox!!
Yea permaswole!
I find that it hits you even more during intra. Sick pumps

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
Sorry my bad some stuff came up and totally spaced on the update! I'll throw it on tomorrow 100%!

Today was just cardio and had a few minutes so I did some leg curls and calves

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
booneman77 I have a question for you. I had tried switching my heavy days and doing Upper first. My thought was that I planned on skipping my lower hypertrophy day and doing an intense cardio at the end of my other training. So by doing Upper Power first I would have the Upper day of rest before doing the 2 days of Upper hypertrophy.

I need to work on my cardio and my serious cardio day will be running a VO2 max style run and or stair climber with a weighted vest. Am I missing any negatives by switching?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
booneman77 I have a question for you. I had tried switching my heavy days and doing Upper first. My thought was that I planned on skipping my lower hypertrophy day and doing an intense cardio at the end of my other training. So by doing Upper Power first I would have the Upper day of rest before doing the 2 days of Upper hypertrophy.

I need to work on my cardio and my serious cardio day will be running a VO2 max style run and or stair climber with a weighted vest. Am I missing any negatives by switching?
i dont see any issue with swapping. I do it occasionally just to put a different emphasis on my cheat meal day so really theres no problem.

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
Week 2 Day 1

Pre-workout- 1 solid scoop Ferox and 1 Permaswole mixed together. Very interesting taste!

Timing - I was only able to get it in about 10 min before starting my workout. I'd say 20 - 25 min after I started feeling it.

Training
- Deadlifts - 315
- Squats - 205 (lower than I wanted but my back wasn't feeling 100%)
- Standing Calf Raises - 295

Had some time so I went for a more cardio heart pumping finish.
- Prowler sled - walking backwards and burst forward
- Stair climber - 5 min - 26 floors (sweat was pouring)

I had great energy and the workout only ended so I could get back to work.

Tomorrow I'm going to try Permaswole and Riot with a scoop of Permaswole with Gatorade for Intra

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
i dont see any issue with swapping. I do it occasionally just to put a different emphasis on my cheat meal day so really theres no problem.
Thanks! I ended up going back to the original today. I felt good from the weekend rest and was ready to push it!

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't do squats or deadlifts anymore and my joints thank me lol
Solid pulls

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
I don't do squats or deadlifts anymore and my joints thank me lol
Solid pulls
Thanks man. I know my numbers are nothing special it's just nice to see progress! I struggle with squats I think I should probably drop my weight down again, work on form and start to build again.

Super pumped to try the Riot and Permaswole stack today!

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
Week 2 Day 2

Supplements

Pre-workout

- 1 scoop Permaswole- 30 min before
- 1 scoop Riot 20 min before

Intra
- 1 scoop Permaswole with Gatorade

Training

Upper Power
- OHP - 135
- BB Rows Reg grip - 205
- BB Bench - 205
Superset
- Pull-ups - 15 *PR and no swinging
- Dips - 20
Superset
- Lat Raise - 40lbs (going to drop down for better form and build up again)
- BB Curls - 90lbs

Thoughts

This stack was amazing!! I felt the energy and the pump was so good! Next week I want to be fair to Ferox so I will switch days and do Ferox/Permaswole for Upper and Riot/Permaswole for Lower

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Damn those rows are heavy! Keep killing it man

Wimsicle

Wimsicle

Awards
  • Established
Yeah it amazes me how heavy you can row! Good work man

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
Week 2 Day 3

Today I will be going with just Ferox for my Pre workout doing back and shoulders.

Any other mixes or suggestions?

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Go with 2-3scoops permaswole by itself with like maybe black coffee as your source if caffeine (if needed). Try it for maybe a chest or arm day

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
Go with 2-3scoops permaswole by itself with like maybe black coffee as your source if caffeine (if needed). Try it for maybe a chest or arm day
Last week I did 2 really advanced pre and then 1 Intra for chest and arms day and my arms were swole!!!!!

Oh I don't drink that coffee stuff! Too much Caffeine in it haha. Seriously though never even tasted coffee

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
Week 2 Day 3

Supplements

Pre-workout
- 1 well rounded scoop of Ferox
20 min before
Intra
-amino-tone

Training

Back and Shoulders Hypertrophy

- Lat Pulldown - 180lbs
- Cable Row - 160lbs
- Neutral Grip Row Machine - 70lbs
- Z Press - 95 lbs

Superset
- DB Lat Raise - 30 lbs
- DB Shrugs - 80 lbs

- Hammer Press - 80/70/50

- Stair Climber - 2:30 - 14 floors

Thoughts

Dude the energy came today!! Unfortunately with working a physical job and following the last two heavy days my body didn't want to match my mind. I still pushed hard but I didn't hit some of the reps like I should have. Sweat was pouring again today!

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
Week 2 Day 4

Supplements

Pre-workout
- 2 scoops Conquer Unleashed
- 1 scoop Permaswole
Both 20 min before

Intra
- None - I forgot my shaker cup at work!!!

Training

- DB Inc Bench - 85lbs
- Hammer Press - 80lbs per
- Machine Fly - 80lbs
Superset
- BB Curl - 90lbs
- Skull Crushers - 90lbs

- DB Pullover - 75lbs
Superset
- Rope Overhead Tricep - 42.5lbs
- DB Hammer Curls - 35lbs

Thoughts

I was curious to try Permaswole with Conquer. The energy was not as good compared to Ferox. I had an awesome pump and ran into my buddy at the end, he said my arms looked really vascular! I felt big!

I added in the pullovers. I really like this exercise for the stretch and I do it for a good tricep burn as well.

Question

I'm looking at supplements for mass building. X-gels are unfortunately ruled out because I have asthma. Any other suggestions? Also what do you guys love for favourite supplements?

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've been seeing Follidrone 2.0 a lot in the threads and i believe ABE by PES

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Week 2 Day 4

Supplements

Pre-workout
- 2 scoops Conquer Unleashed
- 1 scoop Permaswole
Both 20 min before

Intra
- None - I forgot my shaker cup at work!!!

Training

- DB Inc Bench - 85lbs
- Hammer Press - 80lbs per
- Machine Fly - 80lbs
Superset
- BB Curl - 90lbs
- Skull Crushers - 90lbs

- DB Pullover - 75lbs
Superset
- Rope Overhead Tricep - 42.5lbs
- DB Hammer Curls - 35lbs

Thoughts

I was curious to try Permaswole with Conquer. The energy was not as good compared to Ferox. I had an awesome pump and ran into my buddy at the end, he said my arms looked really vascular! I felt big!

I added in the pullovers. I really like this exercise for the stretch and I do it for a good tricep burn as well.

Question

I'm looking at supplements for mass building. X-gels are unfortunately ruled out because I have asthma. Any other suggestions? Also what do you guys love for favourite supplements?
ABE is good, tho I dont like it as much just solo (much prefer with ara). For solo, Myokem magnitropin has been my favorite (but i think its out of production while they rebrand)...

I always hear good things about Phosphaditic acid supps (either from lecithin granules or microPA/mediator) and have some I just picked up and am going to try out next. Only reason I haven't tried the granules yet is the cals haha... My empty pit of a stomach hates wasting cals in drinks

FD2 was a huge waste of money for me. literally saw zilch so i def cant recommend that even tho i see lots who love it. Frankly I dont seem to see anyhitng from any epicat supps tho so there that too.

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
ABE is good, tho I dont like it as much just solo (much prefer with ara). For solo, Myokem magnitropin has been my favorite (but i think its out of production while they rebrand)...

I always hear good things about Phosphaditic acid supps (either from lecithin granules or microPA/mediator) and have some I just picked up and am going to try out next. Only reason I haven't tried the granules yet is the cals haha... My empty pit of a stomach hates wasting cals in drinks

FD2 was a huge waste of money for me. literally saw zilch so i def cant recommend that even tho i see lots who love it. Frankly I dont seem to see anyhitng from any epicat supps tho so there that too.
Thanks dude! Wow great reviews on magnitropin! But yep looks unavailable. I'll check out the others as well! I don't want to break the bank...but I do want the gainz!! Haha

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
Week 2 Day 5

Well I wasn't planning a workout today but as the day went on I was getting a weird anxious feeling about not working out. I needed to run into town tonight to buy some drywall so I figured let's get a workout in and why not go big and go for my deadlift 1RM that I've never tested!!

Supplements

Pre-Workout
- 1 well Rounded scoop of Ferox
- 1 Heaping scoop of Permaswole
20-25 min before workout

Intra
- 1 scoop Permaswole
- 1 serving Gatorade powder
- 1 scoop BCAA

Training

- Deadlifts - I hit 365lbs which I'm pretty happy with.

- Leg Press - 450lbs
- Leg Press Calf Raises - 450lbs
Superset
- Leg Curls - 100lbs
- Jumping lunges

Thoughts

Man my legs are going to be sore! Great energy and focus just had me wanting this PR!!

Question

I'm thinking of doing a light weight week to give my body a break. If I do mostly hard cardio this week will it still work the same as a de-load week for my body?

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Great job bud! I hope i can hit that in a couple of weeks

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Week 2 Day 5

Well I wasn't planning a workout today but as the day went on I was getting a weird anxious feeling about not working out. I needed to run into town tonight to buy some drywall so I figured let's get a workout in and why not go big and go for my deadlift 1RM that I've never tested!!

Supplements

Pre-Workout
- 1 well Rounded scoop of Ferox
- 1 Heaping scoop of Permaswole
20-25 min before workout

Intra
- 1 scoop Permaswole
- 1 serving Gatorade powder
- 1 scoop BCAA

Training

- Deadlifts - I hit 365lbs which I'm pretty happy with.

- Leg Press - 450lbs
- Leg Press Calf Raises - 450lbs
Superset
- Leg Curls - 100lbs
- Jumping lunges

Thoughts

Man my legs are going to be sore! Great energy and focus just had me wanting this PR!!

Question

I'm thinking of doing a light weight week to give my body a break. If I do mostly hard cardio this week will it still work the same as a de-load week for my body?
Deload isn't all about light weight... the key is lower volume moreso. Depending what your "hard cardio" is, that could prevent really recovering but for sure when deloading don't go anywhere near your max, near failure, or near the normal volume.

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
Deload isn't all about light weight... the key is lower volume moreso. Depending what your "hard cardio" is, that could prevent really recovering but for sure when deloading don't go anywhere near your max, near failure, or near the normal volume.
I was thinking I'd do the first couple lifts from each regular day but less weight and no failure and then go pretty hard on a stair climber potential with a weight vest, VO2 max type training, sled push or row.

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
Hey just throwing it out there I'm Oconns2893 on Instagram, if you follow me let me know who you are so I can make the connection.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I was thinking I'd do the first couple lifts from each regular day but less weight and no failure and then go pretty hard on a stair climber potential with a weight vest, VO2 max type training, sled push or row.
Eh those are pretty intense exercises that will tax your body and cns which are exactly what you want to give a break to on a deload. I think it's gonna defeat the purpose and would say if you really must do more, do long steady state cardio instead.

Def not as exciting but it's the mental and physical recovery that you want and you can't get that if you push it.

Clear some pm's too Oconns28

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
Eh those are pretty intense exercises that will tax your body and cns which are exactly what you want to give a break to on a deload. I think it's gonna defeat the purpose and would say if you really must do more, do long steady state cardio instead.

Def not as exciting but it's the mental and physical recovery that you want and you can't get that if you push it.

Clear some pm's too Oconns28
Ya bummer but I hear ya! Thanks for the advice!

Cleared!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Ya bummer but I hear ya! Thanks for the advice!

Cleared!
For me (and anyone who really enjoys lifting hard) deload weeks are the hardest. They're just such a foreign concept and seem like they can't possibly help since we all know more is always better haha. Even having seen the benefits for a couple years now I struggle every single time to force myself to leave some in the tank and ease back and leave early. It's like breaking my own heart haha

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
For me (and anyone who really enjoys lifting hard) deload weeks are the hardest. They're just such a foreign concept and seem like they can't possibly help since we all know more is always better haha. Even having seen the benefits for a couple years now I struggle every single time to force myself to leave some in the tank and ease back and leave early. It's like breaking my own heart haha
Lol ya man it's going to be hard!! Every 6 weeks seems way too frequent. How about 6 months?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Lol ya man it's going to be hard!! Every 6 weeks seems way too frequent. How about 6 months?
My thought exactly haha. Maybe even years.

If I could eat and sleep like a pro, I'd prob never take time off... but 5 hrs of sleep most nights and eating on the road constantly just is not conducive to the type of recovery that makes for steady gains l, especially when cutting

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
My thought exactly haha. Maybe even years.

If I could eat and sleep like a pro, I'd prob never take time off... but 5 hrs of sleep most nights and eating on the road constantly just is not conducive to the type of recovery that makes for steady gains l, especially when cutting
I could do it yearly if I could go on vacation during that week lol. Do you do it by feel or scheduled?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I could do it yearly if I could go on vacation during that week lol. Do you do it by feel or scheduled?
Scheduled mostly but every once in awhile I just know too and take it. If I didn't plan them I'd prob never take them and end up just beating myself into oblivion

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
Scheduled mostly but every once in awhile I just know too and take it. If I didn't plan them I'd prob never take them and end up just beating myself into oblivion
I just can't commit. I'm feeling too good right now. I'm thinking another week or 2. Working out on my lunch hour has been good for me in a way. It's keeping my workouts short but intense.

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
Week 3 Day 1

Morning update and Feeling

Well as some of you may or may not have read I was talking to booneman77 about a de-load week. This is such a struggle for me. After so many years of slacking, being lazy and well just not looking after my body now that I do I can't get enough!! I honestly feel like I need it each day. If I don't go to the gym I'm usually don't feel 100%. Everything about me feels better if I get to the gym. It helps me so much mentally and physically to get that workout in!

I really respect booneman77 so I know I do need to plan a week. I'm going to give it a couple weeks and try to plan for a week that I'm off a couple days so I can plan some stuff with the family then instead!

Upper Power Day today!! Throwing some pics in for progress

IMG_5820.jpg

IMG_5822.jpg