Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
this just came in the mail-perfect timing since I just finished an afternoon workout-I rarely workout in afternoons.

as soon as my post workout food is ready I'm going to pop 2 caps.

my regular routine will be either 1 or 2 caps w/tbspn pb 1st thing in morning before workout, then if only 1 cap in morning another 1 cap with evening meal. muscleresearch should I dose both in morning or split dose?

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
Subbed im also logging this product it should be here monday lets get those gainz!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Subbed im also logging this product it should be here monday lets get those gainz!!!
very nice!!!

are you going with 2 caps at once or spilt dose?

give me a tag, please.

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
very nice!!!

are you going with 2 caps at once or spilt dose?

give me a tag, please.
I will not sure im thinking of split just for the extra caffine/green tea boost in the afternoon

Caldwood

Caldwood

Awards
  • Established
Definitely in** should have my pump juice in when I get home tomorrow!!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Awesome! In on this for sure!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Following here for sure, kill it brother!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
DAY 2:

I very rarely workout on sunday, but I got some samples of radiate yesterday and wanted to try the new flavor so I got in a 'bonus' unplanned workout this morning...drank the radiate then popped 1 cap katanadrol with tbspn of pb. 30 minutes later I hit the iron.

just took my 2nd dose of katanadrol, I took it with a little leftover baked chicken and a small salad. we usually eat dinner around 7 so I have a small meal around 5 to hold me over.

on a side note, when I watered the garden this morning I noticed a tomato on one of the plants, very excited to have homegrown veggies!!!

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
DAY 2:

I very rarely workout on sunday, but I got some samples of radiate yesterday and wanted to try the new flavor so I got in a 'bonus' unplanned workout this morning...drank the radiate then popped 1 cap katanadrol with tbspn of pb. 30 minutes later I hit the iron.

just took my 2nd dose of katanadrol, I took it with a little leftover baked chicken and a small salad. we usually eat dinner around 7 so I have a small meal around 5 to hold me over.

on a side note, when I watered the garden this morning I noticed a tomato on one of the plants, very excited to have homegrown veggies!!!
Nitro-gin enriched uranium corn !

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
day 3:

1st dose this morning w/tbspn pb prior to workout, just took 2nd cap with leftover pork chop and veggies.

totally unrelated to katanadrol since only on day 3, but I woke up this morning with a case of doms-muscles and skeletal frame pretty sore...at my age some soreness in mornings is normal, but this was more than usual.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I've been researching so much on this I may have gotten myself confused.
the conversion process is towards dht which is why 1-dhea is non-estrogenic. BUT from reading many logs shredding on 1-dhea is less frequent than epi....over the course of a one month run I think any hair loss would be minimal and should grow back after the run---my mother is 83 and went thru chemotherapy around 7 years ago, her hair ALL fell out, but upon completing chemotherapy her hair has since grown back.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Your gonna have to change your name to BiggerT

I would be happy with stronger bigt....it is much easier to maintain muscle tone/leanness and fitness staying below 200lbs for me at age 58. right now I am at 187 and get lots of compliments, but you know how we are-never satisfied!!!

CorpKiller

CorpKiller

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would be happy with stronger bigt....it is much easier to maintain muscle tone/leanness and fitness staying below 200lbs for me at age 58. right now I am at 187 and get lots of compliments, but you know how we are-never satisfied!!!
I hear what you're saying BigT. I like where I am at right now at 150-155 @ 47 years, but I always feel there is room for improvement.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I hear what you're saying BigT. I like where I am at right now at 150-155 @ 47 years, but I always feel there is room for improvement.
always!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
day 6:

got a really good pump today, been using samples of radiate pre-workout and radiate does give me a pump...but this seemed a little extra?

other than that not much to report.

MuscleResearch

MuscleResearch

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
this just came in the mail-perfect timing since I just finished an afternoon workout-I rarely workout in afternoons.

as soon as my post workout food is ready I'm going to pop 2 caps.

my regular routine will be either 1 or 2 caps w/tbspn pb 1st thing in morning before workout, then if only 1 cap in morning another 1 cap with evening meal. muscleresearch should I dose both in morning or split dose?
Thanks for doing this log.

I recommend splitting it but honestly it probably doesn't make any difference.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for doing this log.

I recommend splitting it but honestly it probably doesn't make any difference.

that was the first day, since my mail doesn't come until around 5:30 I went ahead and took 2 caps to get things rolling. since that 1st day I have been splitting doses. 1st dose AM before workout, 2nd dose after work around 4:30 or so.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
day 7:

so far not much to report. I have been getting some great pumps, but I am hesitant to credit katanadrol this early on---usually I won't see effects until at least day 10.

I almost forgot--I sweat a ton in the summer working outdoors, usually I don't pee that often due to the sweating, but I have been peeing more often than before starting. the diuretics are having the desired effect, my belt is getting looser--I will weigh tomorrow morning [I always weigh 1st thing in morning] and report back!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
day 9:

still getting a good pump--weight is down 2lbs.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
What does your diet look like?
same as before I started, my weight is down due to working outside in summer heat...I can count on losing weight in summertime, I am more concerned with retaining muscle tone and strength

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
day 10:

I wouldn't blame anyone for being skeptical but lethargy is beginning to set in....I really wasn't expecting much in the way of sides on this low of a dose--but it is what it is...hopefully some strength increase is coming-today I added an extra rep to bench, I've been doing 3 at an even 280 today I managed 4 reps. far from being my personal best which was around 10 years ago but progress is progress and I will take it!!!

CorpKiller

CorpKiller

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
day 10:

I wouldn't blame anyone for being skeptical but lethargy is beginning to set in....I really wasn't expecting much in the way of sides on this low of a dose--but it is what it is...hopefully some strength increase is coming-today I added an extra rep to bench, I've been doing 3 at an even 280 today I managed 4 reps. far from being my personal best which was around 10 years ago but progress is progress and I will take it!!!
10 years can take slot out of a person.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
day 11:

energy was good today, the lethargy I felt yesterday must have just been a fluke-put it down as having a drag-assed day, lol.... libido is unchanged, still pretty high. appetite has been up and down depending on weather, last few days it's been a lot cooler and appetite is up...when the heat returns most likely my appetite will go back down. will weigh in on Friday to see if any change.

Caldwood

Caldwood

Awards
  • Established
day 11:

energy was good today, the lethargy I felt yesterday must have just been a fluke-put it down as having a drag-assed day, lol.... libido is unchanged, still pretty high. appetite has been up and down depending on weather, last few days it's been a lot cooler and appetite is up...when the heat returns most likely my appetite will go back down. will weigh in on Friday to see if any change.
Stoked to see how this turns out bro, have your pumps been coming on any tighter or fuller?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Stoked to see how this turns out bro, have your pumps been coming on any tighter or fuller?
about the same as day 7...today is day 12 so changes should be coming soon....on the bright side, nothing negative to report.

MuscleResearch

MuscleResearch

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
12 days already? This seems like it's flying by.

Good deal, this is normally when previous logs started to say they could tell something. We will see how you continue to react.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
12 days already? This seems like it's flying by.

Good deal, this is normally when previous logs started to say they could tell something. We will see how you continue to react.
not expecting any thing major, some tightening up and muscle fullness along with some increase in strength would be fantastic!!!

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
not expecting any thing major, some tightening up and muscle fullness along with some increase in strength would be fantastic!!!
I don't know, you get any bigger T we might all be in trouble

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I don't know, you get any bigger T we might all be in trouble
nah, I just did a cut...i'm leaner than I've been in a longtime. as I get older I can't maintain heavier weight, and being lighter is much easier on the joints.