Muscle research pump juice extreme puts hulky on the map .

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
View attachment 150229
View attachment 150228
I must say I've been very excited to try this the ingredient list is amazing finally a product without dmaa in it so I don't have to worry about my dick in the dirt or my heart screwing up. I'll get to putting up my workouts and discussing the benefits of the supplement on a daily basis. I plan on getting in a decent workout tonight around 6 then going out to dinner with my little family. So I will update immediately after my first workout and use of this product as always go with half a scoop for your first serving of anything.

JDybya

JDybya

Awards
  • Established
Liking the profile. Looking forward to seeing how it treats you.

JDybya

JDybya

Awards
  • Established
What's your carb intake like, specifically pre and intra workout? Gonna experiment?

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
What's your carb intake like, specifically pre and intra workout? Gonna experiment?
Nope 60 to 100 g pre 0 intra and 40 g post work out style will be 10 sets of 10 30 seconds rest

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
hahaha...those vids cracked me up...those faces looked like you were auditioning for the next dick tracy movie, lol.
You gotta be kidding me wtf lol thats is exactly what i was thinking eyebrows and flat top mixed lmao

Caldwood

Caldwood

Awards
  • Established
Gosh damnit hulk now I'm going to have to post a vid now homie. Oh sheeeet. Monday's leg day yo.

Tank999

Tank999

Awards
  • Established
Don't got nuff book learnin to figger profles n shizzz. I just needs ta know
Tastes good?
Feels good?
Duz da job?

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Don't got nuff book learnin to figger profles n shizzz. I just needs ta know
Tastes good?
Feels good?
Duz da job?
Yes yes yes. ..
I woke up full and hungry as ****. Went to Wendy's with my son and Order Dave's classic double. now 45 minutes later I'm still hungry.

Caldwood

Caldwood

Awards
  • Established
Yes yes yes. ..
I woke up full and hungry as ****. Went to Wendy's with my son and Order Dave's classic double. now 45 minutes later I'm still hungry.
Happen to notice any lowerback pump attack!?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yes yes yes. ..
haven't been to Wendy's in a longtime, now i'm craving one f them doubles-thanks a lot:firedevil:

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Everybody knows I had a little setback cause me to lose a lot of strength in muscle I've been on cycle for 6 weeks gain some of it back. I just did one and a half scoops pump juice. I added an additional 50 lbs to my bench just to see how many more reps I could get. For a warm-up I did elevated push ups probably close to 50. Followed by a three-minute rest some simple lateral pulls a couple overhead presses with a simple 30-lb dumbbell just to get the blood flowing. Needless to say the bar with extra 50 pounds on it but I'm not used to lifting. I ended up getting 10 reps on my first try 8 reps on my second try and 4 reps on my third try . The total weight was 300lbs.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Yesterday was an off day today I will be doing chest back and shoulders

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Fatigue is kickin my ass maybe time to lower tren or test doses.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
here brutha! Was just catching up on your other log and followed into here.

I like pump juice...I'm not huge on stims and like a good pump :)

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
here brutha! Was just catching up on your other log and followed into here.

I like pump juice...I'm not huge on stims and like a good pump :)
I like this too , no major stims great pump. Great focus . I just ran outta baiba too ... I'm on the hunt fir that stuff.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
View attachment 150346View attachment 150347
Picture with my bicep in view shows my bicep tricep and shoulders turned purple during my workout period I did 1.5 Scoops shotgun style with 6 oz of water. An hour and 10 minutes into my workout both of my arms got really stiff and started to turn purple so I began to stretch vigorously to work the blood out of those muscles it has now been 45 minutes past the time of my workout and I am feeling incredible. The other picture is me before my workout begin showing the regular color of my bicep tricep and shoulder. I'm curling 40 lb dumbbells 4 repetitions of 30 to 35 per set. Warm-ups and cool-downs with 20 to 30 lb dumbbells multi joint movements just to get the blood flowing. Pre-workout meal was Chinese pork fried rice General Tso's chicken and one can of Pepsi about two hours before my workout. During the workout I consumed about 24 oz of water I'm still pumped as **** and cannot bend my arms. Pump juice is legit anybody want to try a scoop let me know I'll even pay the postage to mail that **** to you.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
View attachment 150346View attachment 150347
Picture with my bicep in view shows my bicep tricep and shoulders turned purple during my workout period I did 1.5 Scoops shotgun style with 6 oz of water. An hour and 10 minutes into my workout both of my arms got really stiff and started to turn purple so I began to stretch vigorously to work the blood out of those muscles it has now been 45 minutes past the time of my workout and I am feeling incredible. The other picture is me before my workout begin showing the regular color of my bicep tricep and shoulder. I'm curling 40 lb dumbbells 4 repetitions of 30 to 35 per set. Warm-ups and cool-downs with 20 to 30 lb dumbbells multi joint movements just to get the blood flowing. Pre-workout meal was Chinese pork fried rice General Tso's chicken and one can of Pepsi about two hours before my workout. During the workout I consumed about 24 oz of water I'm still pumped as **** and cannot bend my arms. Pump juice is legit anybody want to try a scoop let me know I'll even pay the postage to mail that **** to you.
damn...can't remember my arms ever turning purple...maybe my face when I used to drink a pint of dark eyes pre-workout, lol.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
damn...can't remember my arms ever turning purple...maybe my face when I used to drink a pint of dark eyes pre-workout, lol.
Last time that happened was three scoops of mesomorph. Thought I was going to ****ing die that day so much dmaa that I had tingles in my gunt. I felt like a grease monkey on a spaceship trapped in a trench with a helmet on backwards. While the commies were throwing ****ing pebbles at me.

Caldwood

Caldwood

Awards
  • Established
Last time that happened was three scoops of mesomorph. Thought I was going to ****ing die that day so much dmaa that I had tingles in my gunt. I felt like a grease monkey on a spaceship trapped in a trench with a helmet on backwards. While the commies were throwing ****ing pebbles at me.
And the Brian seltzer band playing oh come OL faithful over the loud speaker

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dam only thing I had turn Purple like that was my dick after a long night of sex!

MuscleResearch

MuscleResearch

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for doing this log Hulk. Glad you are liking the product.

Videos are awesome! Now I know who Robert Frank is.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
My son took second place in the Stanley Cup finals. I'm back now today was my first workout using the pump juice I did a superset for biceps triceps chest and back. Basically 10 sets of 10 pyramids from back down to low pump was insane pictures have been uploaded to my Instagram. Over the next few weeks I anticipate massive growth I'm working hard on going back to German volume training but I have to strengthen my joints a little bit and up my protein intake. I'm looking for more healthy fats stocking up on fish going to be doing brown rice and fish with some veggies possibly either sweet potatoes or white potatoes doesn't matter. So let me know what you guys think right