Follidrone 2.0 Bulk Log Starting Today (4 weeks)

Flaynk

Awards
I'm a lifter who is still in the beginning stages, but I have no issue using natural supplements that might help. Gonna keep this simple.

I'm 5'6" 165 lbs.

Current lifts (in lbs):

Bench 205 x 1
Press 120 (3 sets of 5 - I haven't tried maxing on this)
Deadlift 315 x 1
Squat 225 x 3

It should be interesting to see what happens since my lifts are weak - I'm expecting lots of growth, but we'll see. I'm going to take 3 pills a day. No other supplements. I will be bulking on 3000-3500 calories a day. Will post a before pic soon.

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
Great supplement. Eat your brains out, drink tons of water and sleep well. Good luck!

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
Subbed! Starting back onto fd2 again nxt week after a short break, can't wait.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
SUBD!

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Subbed

Flaynk

Awards
Thanks, I realized I can't post pics or links. Can someone post this?

http : // imgur . com / sfVcJ5Y

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established

Flaynk

Awards
DAY 1: 2 pills taken 30 minutes before workout.

Worked back and biceps yesterday. It was a good workout, and I felt energized and I worked harder than normal (probably just because I wanted to). So far no real change noticed (nor do I expect to notice any change yet).

DAY 2:

This morning I was 167 right out of bed (I ate A LOT yesterday). I took 1 pill this morning.

Tonight is squats and shoulder work.

Going to try and squat 225 for 3 sets of 5. Then I'm going for 125 for 3 sets of 5 on the Military Press.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Awesome! I'm running it right now and really like it so far!

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
In on this! I ran it a few months back and saw a nice recomp within the first 4 weeks. I was eating at maint though.

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
What is your goal? Like in detail?

Flaynk

Awards
In on this! I ran it a few months back and saw a nice recomp within the first 4 weeks. I was eating at maint though.
Nice. If I notice this stuff working, then I'll go another 4 weeks.

Flaynk

Awards
What is your goal? Like in detail?
My goals right now:

Bench 225 x 5
Press 145 x 5
Squat 315 x 1
Deadlift 405 x 1

In an ideal (most likely unnatural) world I'd like to be 175-180 at 10-12% BF.

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Current Bf?

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This is the anabolics section. Follidrone isn't an anabolic. It's magic fairy dust, aka, a natural supplement, and this should be in the supplement section.
:spankme:

Reactions: Nac

Flaynk

Awards
Current Bf?
No clue, but I'm probably far from 12%. If I was to throw a number out, I'd be completely guessing and that would not be an educated guess either. Could anyone give an educated guess based on the picture?

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
No clue, but I'm probably far from 12%. If I was to throw a number out, I'd be completely guessing and that would not be an educated guess either. Could anyone give an educated guess based on the picture?
I'd say 18-22%

Flaynk

Awards
DAY 3

Typically in the morning, I'm very groggy and not alert. Today, I feel very awake and alert. Could be placebo, but I feel really good.

Last Night's Workout

Last night I push pressed 125 x 5. I followed that by 2 sets of 5 reps of 115 lbs. I then did other shoulder work and added 21 reps to each assistance exercise.

I feel good but no significant difference.

BigRed1974

BigRed1974

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Just started on it last week as well and from what I have been told it really starts to shines around the 4 week mark and further. I picked up two bottles to give it a good long run and see what happens.

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
^^ I want to look like Bigred when I grow up :D

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Can't believe this is still in the anabolics section and op is still posting in here.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
DAY 3

Typically in the morning, I'm very groggy and not alert. Today, I feel very awake and alert. Could be placebo, but I feel really good.

Last Night's Workout

Last night I push pressed 125 x 5. I followed that by 2 sets of 5 reps of 115 lbs. I then did other shoulder work and added 21 reps to each assistance exercise.

I feel good but no significant difference.
Stack it with 30mg of methyl stenbolone for explosive gains in strength and size.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Admin can we move this to the training forum or even BLR subsection.

OP I cant blame ya for posting it there as you only just got started.

Flaynk

Awards
If this thread gets moved, that's fine. I understand what you guys are saying, but I'm gonna still keep track of everything.

Day 5
I can honestly say that so far it doesn't seem like I've noticed too much of a difference after taking this with the exception of possibly more endurance.

Strength
Added 2 reps to my bench press this week. (Benching 90.2% of 1RM) which seems normal to me. "Anabolic-like results" would be adding 5-10 reps if I were to guess. Again, I know that this is "Fairy dust supplement" stuff; however, there are reviews on this website claiming anabolic-like results. I don't mind paying 50 dollars to see if that's true.

Endurance
I will say that with high rep assistant work (12-15 reps) I have gone from 3 sets to 4 on all of my assistant work. I have also gone from 12 reps to 15 reps on all of my assistant work. That's an addition of 24 total reps to all of my assist exercises (BB curls, tricep kickbacks, overhead tricep extensions, rear delt rows, etc.). It does seem like I've been able to do more reps. Endurance help? Perhaps this is true.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
It's all good. It's already been moved for ya lol

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just for the record, my fairy dust comment was my bad attempt at humor.

I use supplements and enjoy them.

Flaynk

Awards
Just for the record, my fairy dust comment was my bad attempt at humor.

I use supplements and enjoy them.
Well, if I could get my hands on some juice, trust me, I'd use it, but it would have to be legal and not make things worse for my hair. lol.

Which is why I'm using this fairy dust.

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
Well, if I could get my hands on some juice, trust me, I'd use it, but it would have to be legal and not make things worse for my hair. lol.

Which is why I'm using this fairy dust.
Lol...Why not give Andros a shot? I know some experience shedding but I did not and MPB runs in my family.

Flaynk

Awards
Lol...Why not give Andros a shot? I know some experience shedding but I did not and MPB runs in my family.
What kind of results did you see with it? ( I know everyone responds differently). Just wondering.

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
Day 9

I have noticed no change.
Its natural - the effects are subtle. If its a bulk and your not putting on weight....best eat allot more food. FD2 will turn into muscle better than anything else natural.

Flaynk

Awards
BEFORE/AFTER UPDATE PICS - Day 10

So I didn't feel like any changes were taking place, but my wife has been telling me that I'm all of the sudden looking way better. She keeps saying my love handles are leaving. LOL. Then, when I looked at these pictures, I saw that it was true.

I don't have image posting capability, so can someone post these lol?

http : // i. imgur . com / h9sbTn9 . png Before/after FRONT

http : // i. imgur . com / aU3AHal . png Before/after BACK

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
If your wife thinks the changes are good after day 10 then she'll love it when your into weeks 5 and 6. Keep up the good work! ?

Flaynk

Awards
Its natural - the effects are subtle. If its a bulk and your not putting on weight....best eat allot more food. FD2 will turn into muscle better than anything else natural.
Yeah as of right now, I think you're right based on the pictures. If I continue to see progress day 20, I'm going to buy another bottle.

Flaynk

Awards
If your wife thinks the changes are good after day 10 then she'll love it when your into weeks 5 and 6. Keep up the good work! ��
Thanks man, we will see.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That is impressive slimming imo.

Flaynk

Awards
That is impressive slimming imo.
Thanks. I haven't been on a defecit at all. I also haven't been bulking necessarily though. I'm just eating whenever I feel like eating. Just gonna see what this stuff does and if it continues to help slim me down. I've been going up on my lifts, but I haven't been going up any faster than normal. I'm just not losing strength - that's for sure.

Flaynk

Awards
DAY 16

I have been going up on my lifts but slowly...very slowly. I do feel slimmer, but I don't care how I feel, I just care about the facts. The pictures and the lifts are the facts, and we'll see how it turns out. I won't take another picture until Day 20 coming up.