Follidrone 2.0 Bulk Log Starting Today (4 weeks)

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. Follidrone 2.0 Bulk Log Starting Today (4 weeks)

I'm a lifter who is still in the beginning stages, but I have no issue using natural supplements that might help. Gonna keep this simple.

I'm 5'6" 165 lbs.

Current lifts (in lbs):

Bench 205 x 1
    Press 120 (3 sets of 5 - I haven't tried maxing on this)
    Deadlift 315 x 1
    Squat 225 x 3

It should be interesting to see what happens since my lifts are weak - I'm expecting lots of growth, but we'll see. I'm going to take 3 pills a day. No other supplements. I will be bulking on 3000-3500 calories a day. Will post a before pic soon.

2. Great supplement. Eat your brains out, drink tons of water and sleep well. Good luck!
    •   

3. Subbed! Starting back onto fd2 again nxt week after a short break, can't wait.

4. SUBD!
    Current Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/291581-officially-chasing-abs.html#post5714196

5. What the hell. Subbing also. Good luck on your bulk
    •   

6. Before pic. Day 1.

7. No pic showing dude

8. Subbed
    If one were to combine the exhaust sound of Audi, the handling of BMW and the engines of Mercedes. You basically have a Porsche.
    German Blood Pride.

9. Thanks, I realized I can't post pics or links. Can someone post this?

http : // imgur . com / sfVcJ5Y
  10. If one were to combine the exhaust sound of Audi, the handling of BMW and the engines of Mercedes. You basically have a Porsche.
    German Blood Pride.

11. Thanks.

12. DAY 1: 2 pills taken 30 minutes before workout.

Worked back and biceps yesterday. It was a good workout, and I felt energized and I worked harder than normal (probably just because I wanted to). So far no real change noticed (nor do I expect to notice any change yet).

DAY 2:

This morning I was 167 right out of bed (I ate A LOT yesterday). I took 1 pill this morning.

Tonight is squats and shoulder work.

Going to try and squat 225 for 3 sets of 5. Then I'm going for 125 for 3 sets of 5 on the Military Press.

13. Awesome! I'm running it right now and really like it so far!
    Official Strong Supplement Shop Board Rep
    www.strongsupplementshop.com
    Join Us In The Pursuit of Strength - Go Strong!

14. In on this! I ran it a few months back and saw a nice recomp within the first 4 weeks. I was eating at maint though.

15. What is your goal? Like in detail?
    If one were to combine the exhaust sound of Audi, the handling of BMW and the engines of Mercedes. You basically have a Porsche.
    German Blood Pride.

16. Quote Originally Posted by elo76 View Post
    In on this! I ran it a few months back and saw a nice recomp within the first 4 weeks. I was eating at maint though.
    Nice. If I notice this stuff working, then I'll go another 4 weeks.

17. Quote Originally Posted by jakz View Post
    What is your goal? Like in detail?
    My goals right now:

Bench 225 x 5
    Press 145 x 5
    Squat 315 x 1
    Deadlift 405 x 1

In an ideal (most likely unnatural) world I'd like to be 175-180 at 10-12% BF.

18. Current Bf?
    German Blood Pride.

19. This is the anabolics section. Follidrone isn't an anabolic. It's magic fairy dust, aka, a natural supplement, and this should be in the supplement section.

Go Clemson.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/295439-brofessorx-vanquishes-his.html#post5813550

20. Quote Originally Posted by jakz View Post
    Current Bf?
    No clue, but I'm probably far from 12%. If I was to throw a number out, I'd be completely guessing and that would not be an educated guess either. Could anyone give an educated guess based on the picture?

21. Quote Originally Posted by Flaynk View Post
    No clue, but I'm probably far from 12%. If I was to throw a number out, I'd be completely guessing and that would not be an educated guess either. Could anyone give an educated guess based on the picture?
    I'd say 18-22%

22. Thanks.

23. Quote Originally Posted by jt75 View Post
    I'd say 18-22%
    I 2nd that

24. DAY 3

Typically in the morning, I'm very groggy and not alert. Today, I feel very awake and alert. Could be placebo, but I feel really good.

Last Night's Workout

Last night I push pressed 125 x 5. I followed that by 2 sets of 5 reps of 115 lbs. I then did other shoulder work and added 21 reps to each assistance exercise.

I feel good but no significant difference.

25. Just started on it last week as well and from what I have been told it really starts to shines around the 4 week mark and further. I picked up two bottles to give it a good long run and see what happens.

LOG:GOT DAMN SILVER BACK TRAINING
    NO EXCUSES JUST RESULTS
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. M1T/Clen Cycle starting today!!!
    By BiGPiMPiN in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 02-18-2015, 06:55 AM
  2. Replies: 53
    Last Post: 09-21-2009, 11:23 PM
  3. cycle #2 started today
    By nebmusclehead in forum Cycle Logs