Lipodrene Elite

Billd1982

Billd1982

Banned
Awards
Tossed down a half a pill yesterday afternoon before power washing my deck and at just half a pill I was sweating pretty good. Only reason I'm starting with a half is because my buddy let me try the original once and I wanted to puke everywhere so I need to ease myself into these bad boys.

Sitting at 177lbs right now and want to get to 170. I've tried every burner under the sun so can't wait to see how these compare.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sweet! Interested in seeing how it compares.

Billd1982

Billd1982

Banned
Awards
Took a half pill twice today at work. Definitely heats me up and gets me moving. Agree with another member who said diuretic effect is strong.

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
How about appetite?..mine is legendary in my family but Elite knocks it out...I can do my IF protocol and wait til 2-3 pm for first meal..too easy on Elite

Billd1982

Billd1982

Banned
Awards
Not a huge appetite difference....I don't eat a ton as is but if anything it makes me a little jittery to where I actually need to eat something. Gonna try a full pill before cardio in morning and see how that is.

Billd1982

Billd1982

Banned
Awards
Just popped a full pill 45 minutes ago....heart rate is only 85 on treadmill before I started to walk so it's not too bad...definitely a little jittery.

Billd1982

Billd1982

Banned
Awards
So far....Much cleaner feeling than original Lipodrene. Energy wise I feel Blood Shred is much stronger which surprised me considering the large dose of dmaa. As far as fat loss it's probably too early to tell but the scale hasn't moved .

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
I like what I am reading in here!!!

That is what I have heard the difference between Elite and OG Lipodrene is that elite is a lot cleaner feeling!!! Glad to see that you are enjoying it so far

Billd1982

Billd1982

Banned
Awards
I like what I am reading in here!!!

That is what I have heard the difference between Elite and OG Lipodrene is that elite is a lot cleaner feeling!!! Glad to see that you are enjoying it so far
I have a buddy who swears by the original but I never liked it. I think there is just too much stuff in the original that it makes me feel awful. Considering the dose of dmaa I'm shocked I'm not all cracked out on Elite. Yohimbine dose must be on lower end too cause I don't get the chills like I did from Blood Shred.

Billd1982

Billd1982

Banned
Awards
Took 2 full pills today and am bloated and holding a **** ton of water. Not sure if it's related to the lipodrene but not a good sign.

Billd1982

Billd1982

Banned
Awards
Jumped on scale this morning and I'm up 2 lbs. Could be from not going to the bathroom for 2 days...gonna skip a day today and see if I empty out.

M

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You are saying you are maybe getting bloated from lipodrene elite? Might not be drinking enough water? Constipated?

Billd1982

Billd1982

Banned
Awards
Definitely constipated....oxy elite used to do this to me too. Then I'd not take it for 2 days and go to bathroom 5 times

M

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah it happened to me the first day and I started drinking water like crazy thinking it was related to the diuretic effect. That would be my only concern for the product.

M

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Any thought on which ingredients causing or just diuretic related?

Billd1982

Billd1982

Banned
Awards
I'm chugging water and pissing clear so I'm not dehydrated

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Any thought on which ingredients causing or just diuretic related?
Most stim ingredients tend to have a diuretic affect...until your body gets used to them like me and then that really doesn't happen. For example, I take one of these and I really don't notice much of anything. Seems like you are hyper-sensitive to stim type fat burners, as you have tried them all...including OxyElite in the past.

Have you considered the non-stim options like Assass1nate or Evomuse DCP?

M

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Definitely want to try some of evomuse non stim products. I think it is the Y in the products, e/c no issues but also elite no issues but yeah strong enough at 1 pill for me. I do think I have enough natural energy where I don't need to be stimmed out to do anything. I take the so called fat burners for fat loss, I don't need the energy but it is nice early morning or preworkout.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Definitely want to try some of evomuse non stim products. I think it is the Y in the products, e/c no issues but also elite no issues but yeah strong enough at 1 pill for me. I do think I have enough natural energy where I don't need to be stimmed out to do anything. I take the so called fat burners for fat loss, I don't need the energy but it is nice early morning or preworkout.
You are lucky, I have not had natural energy since I was in high school..haha!
Extra energy sure is nice first thing in the morning or PWO. There are plenty of quality Yohimbe free fat burners available, but I am sure you know that. Good luck in finding something that agrees with you and your needs!

Billd1982

Billd1982

Banned
Awards
Haven't taken it for 2 days and I emptied out twice yesterday and once already today.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Haven't taken it for 2 days and I emptied out twice yesterday and once already today.
Though I personally don't feel anything from this product, I have still been taking it along with my other stims just because I have it, and just in case it does have some kind of mystical weight loss benefits. I don't know if it is just in my head now, but I can't recall the last time that I released a nice solid log since being on this...or not solid for that matter.

I will have to keep an eye on this. The last thing I need right now is a bowel obstruction as that is certainly not on my calendar of summer activities..

Billd1982

Billd1982

Banned
Awards
Haven't been on it and scale is back down to 177...gonna wait till after my vacation next week to try again...don't need to be bloated and backed up during my trip.

Billd1982

Billd1982

Banned
Awards
Started back up on these and after 2 days yup you guessed it...haven't gone to the bathroom since the morning I started them. Chugging water and even added some magnesium to try and soften things up and keep things moving but it's not working.

M

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Take some low percent forskolin or bulk daa,that should help, lol.

cobri66

cobri66

Awards