Becoming Elite thanks to Hi-Tech Lipodrene

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Lipodrene has long been known as one of the most popular and effective fat loss agents around. Over the years, Hi-Tech has expanded upon its flagship ephedra-based fat burner with the even more extreme Lipodrene Hardcore as well as an ephedra free version of the original Lipodrene.

But sometimes, “hardcore” isn’t enough.

Known as a true leader in ingredient innovation, Hi-Tech is once again about to set the industry on notice with Lipodrene Elite — the world’s first fat burner to feature an extract from coca leaves!!

Lipodrene Elite does indeed contain extract from coca leaves.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Started taking 1 pill upon waking and one later in the day 1-2pm. First thoughts boost in energy and a little jitters. Body warmth after 30-45 minutes, started sweating just sitting around. Felt a nice mood boost, was definitely ready to hit the gym. Major thing I notice over the weekend dosing appetite suppression was insane. Difficult to finish a protein shake. Will see how this continues.
A negative but positive the diuretic effect has me running to the bathroom constantly, lol.
I have reduced cals since I have been on a cut before starting, will monitor fat burning effects too. Off to a great start, look forward to dosing. Can't wait til tomorrow morning!

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
Started taking 1 pill upon waking and one later in the day 1-2pm. First thoughts boost in energy and a little jitters. Body warmth after 30-45 minutes, started sweating just sitting around. Felt a nice mood boost, was definitely ready to hit the gym. Major thing I notice over the weekend dosing appetite suppression was insane. Difficult to finish a protein shake. Will see how this continues.
A negative but positive the diuretic effect has me running to the bathroom constantly, lol.
I have reduced cals since I have been on a cut before starting, will monitor fat burning effects too. Off to a great start, look forward to dosing. Can't wait til tomorrow morning!
I've noticed the diuretic effect to...didn't make the connection at first

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah I didn't check the scale to see water loss results. Again really puts you wanting to eat cleaner with the potent appetite suppression. Heavy foods just not interested, see how long that lasts.

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
In on this!!!!!

Nice!!! Can't wait to see what you think throughout this log!!!

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Quick update- dosed one pill again and real tough to eat with appetite suppression. Must be the coca leaves? So far so good.
I am taking creatine, tmg, bcaas (just ran out)protein powder, and a multi. Will follow up!

chaossentry

Awards
isn't ephedra the stuff that damages heart valves?

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Did give my wife a dose this morning and she said her body was heating up at work, assumed it was the lipodrene elite; )

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Dosed morning and afternoon at 1 tab each and still feeling full effects. Can't drink enough water to stay ahead of the diuretic effects. Feel good effects and energy solid still. Tough to eat enough, feel like I have to cheat a little at night to make up for missed cals. Of course that is not the answer, might try a 4pm dose and see where that takes me. It's summer so I can experiment. Dosed prior to workout energy/strength on par with dosing e/c preworkout. You stim junkies would be stacking that already. Funny thing I can dose ecx3/day and feel good, so to hear some stim use on here I guess I am not as tolerant as thought.

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
I had my first food at 3 pm today..doing IF protocol...Lipodrene is making it damn easy!

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So hit a third dose around 3:30pm and feel good winding down. So possibly a 6am, 11isham, and maybe 4pm would work to get that supressed appetite later in the night. If course only 1 pill each dose.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Sorry guys need to fly out for a funeral. Will get log back on track Monday.
Still noticing same effects, strong energy and appetite suppression. Strong diuretic component.

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Sorry guys need to fly out for a funeral. Will get log back on track Monday.
Still noticing same effects, strong energy and appetite suppression. Strong diuretic component.
Not a problem man. Sorry to hear about that

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Sitting in Ohio so have a chance to throw some info on- about a week in and potency is still strong, no sign of strength of dosage decreasing as you see with stim products over time. Best dosing for me has been 6am/11am/3pm give it take an hour at only one pill dose. Energy and feel good mood is good but the appetite suppression is king. Will dial diet back in on monday when I get back to Florida. But I can definitely tell a little leaner one week in, with everything in place prior to starting Elite. Could be the diuretic effect or just diet with help in reducing cals from Elite. Also want to note the increased sweating /increase body temp. Really right now I would have to say a top tier fat burner. Maybe not as stim crazy as some of you like, but I bet if you took 2 at once it would hit really hard. Thankfully I don't need that.

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
Sitting in Ohio so have a chance to throw some info on- about a week in and potency is still strong, no sign of strength of dosage decreasing as you see with stim products over time. Best dosing for me has been 6am/11am/3pm give it take an hour at only one pill dose. Energy and feel good mood is good but the appetite suppression is king. Will dial diet back in on monday when I get back to Florida. But I can definitely tell a little leaner one week in, with everything in place prior to starting Elite. Could be the diuretic effect or just diet with help in reducing cals from Elite. Also want to note the increased sweating /increase body temp. Really right now I would have to say a top tier fat burner. Maybe not as stim crazy as some of you like, but I bet if you took 2 at once it would hit really hard. Thankfully I don't need that.
I'm really noticing appetite suppression also

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
This is what I like to hear!!!

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Back on the wagon here and cutting carbs some and bumping fats a little. So far Elite is doing what it is suppose to do, increased energy, increased warmth, and appetite suppression. I have to watch the next couple days with this potential constipation, sorry not my favorite topic. Had a day or 2 over the 2 weeks, if I am off my water intake I think I notice. Other than that cutting down to abs. With about 2-3 weeks left in the bottle I am motivated. Night time nutrition is killing me, trying to cut calories early in the day and leave some for later.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Well the positives are Elite has not lost its potency from the first dose. Really enjoy dosing 3x day with energy and supressed appetite but I have experienced some constipation and slight bloating from that. Have increased fiber and water intake. Wife is always asking for a dose of elite when she wakes up, need to hide my stash. Lol. She has commented on feel good mood and energy. One note to add, I notice I get a runny nose from some doses. I assume it's the Y, I view that as a good sign. Scale is moving slightly as I have been recomping which is the main goal.

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Well the positives are Elite has not lost its potency from the first dose. Really enjoy dosing 3x day with energy and supressed appetite but I have experienced some constipation and slight bloating from that. Have increased fiber and water intake. Wife is always asking for a dose of elite when she wakes up, need to hide my stash. Lol. She has commented on feel good mood and energy. One note to add, I notice I get a runny nose from some doses. I assume it's the Y, I view that as a good sign. Scale is moving slightly as I have been recomping which is the main goal.
Right on!!! Yeah, I don't have that issue with my wife wanting some supps. I hope that never happens lol

Glad to see everything is still kicking ass

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
I got my wife her own bottle

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome man, I'm in on this! A diuretic effect is always a positive IMO!!!

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So far so good. Really like the results and would recommend. I know alot are put off because the propriety blend but hey sometimes you got try it anyways. Good deal for 2 bottle combo if you look around.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Things still going strong and leaning out nicely. According to mirror and the most important wife! Ready to continue grind until midday tomorrow at the beach with margaritas for half day and then get back at it. Sometimes it's the user not the supplement for lack of results, lol. But the alcohol will give some nice veins and pump. Again no diminish in energy or appetite suppression.

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
Between IF and Elite I'm down 10 lbs...I'm enjoying it

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Things still going strong and leaning out nicely. According to mirror and the most important wife! Ready to continue grind until midday tomorrow at the beach with margaritas for half day and then get back at it. Sometimes it's the user not the supplement for lack of results, lol. But the alcohol will give some nice veins and pump. Again no diminish in energy or appetite suppression.
I want Margaritas!!!!!!!!!!!! Keep it up brother

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hit the beach all weekend and the wife said the abs looked good. Must have been the proper sun and drink combo and angle to see the abs but have been working hard. Lipodrene elite has assisted the diet greatly with appetite suppression and the feel good mood to help motivate me. Really staying on task and having some assistance is great!

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
" Lipodrene has assisted the diet greatly" ..I agree wholeheartedly

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Been back on top of diet, abs slowly, slowly coming in. Have dropped about 5 lbs since start, some water and some fat. Strength has not dipped at all, some days actually progressing during a deficit. Really get a nice bump in mood 15-30 minutes after taking. Very nice clean energy, at the beginning I feel the y was making me slightly jittery but now I feel I have adapted? Of course appetite suppression is tops, I could not eat the first half of the day if I wanted to. It does make for eating healthier easier, at night after the day doses have worn off it is more challenging. Still dosing 1 tab 3 times a day. Little scared to try 2, feel like for me I don't need it and will be too strong. Still trying to grind with 4th beach or pool party. Would have been nice stacking this with a Hi-tech prohormone stack, but that will be next for a nice reverse diet in another month or so.

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
Heck with it..I'm moving up to twice a day tomorrow

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I do enjoy 3x day, might have to try 2 tabs at once though. We will see.

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Been back on top of diet, abs slowly, slowly coming in. Have dropped about 5 lbs since start, some water and some fat. Strength has not dipped at all, some days actually progressing during a deficit. Really get a nice bump in mood 15-30 minutes after taking. Very nice clean energy, at the beginning I feel the y was making me slightly jittery but now I feel I have adapted? Of course appetite suppression is tops, I could not eat the first half of the day if I wanted to. It does make for eating healthier easier, at night after the day doses have worn off it is more challenging. Still dosing 1 tab 3 times a day. Little scared to try 2, feel like for me I don't need it and will be too strong. Still trying to grind with 4th beach or pool party. Would have been nice stacking this with a Hi-tech prohormone stack, but that will be next for a nice reverse diet in another month or so.
Excellent stuff man!!! You got me hyped to try this out myself!!! Maybe I will one day soon

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah I put this at the top of the fat burner list for myself. Nice one to rotate with ec stack. I don't need to be stimmed out just some nice added energy with the superior appetite suppression to help lose bodyfat.

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Yeah I put this at the top of the fat burner list for myself. Nice one to rotate with ec stack. I don't need to be stimmed out just some nice added energy with the superior appetite suppression to help lose bodyfat.
I myself am not stim sensitive BUT I just hate being stimmed out of my mind.

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
If there is one thing to describe Elite..it's appetite suppression for me

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Sorry been away a couple days for the 4th, took a solid day and a half off if dieting. Back on track today and feeling good. No bloat or extra water holding with the Elite making me pee every hour, lol. I will say a hint of reduction in the strength of the stim effect, which is expected with almost a month long use at 3 a day. Can't say enough great things and reading other logs and reviews mine is pretty standard as results go. Which I think is outstanding for a fat loss product. Bad news slowly coming to an end and I do feel I need a stim break once this log is completed. Wanting to maybe do a arimistane product to really dry me out and lower cortisol the last 4 weeks before I switch direction towards gaining muscle. Side note I have not lost any strength during elite, not giving product strength retention credit but hey it is what it is. Like I said great so far and looking to go non stim for about 4-6 weeks I guess. Will post again soon as I look to make Elite work hard this last week or so.

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Sorry been away a couple days for the 4th, took a solid day and a half off if dieting. Back on track today and feeling good. No bloat or extra water holding with the Elite making me pee every hour, lol. I will say a hint of reduction in the strength of the stim effect, which is expected with almost a month long use at 3 a day. Can't say enough great things and reading other logs and reviews mine is pretty standard as results go. Which I think is outstanding for a fat loss product. Bad news slowly coming to an end and I do feel I need a stim break once this log is completed. Wanting to maybe do a arimistane product to really dry me out and lower cortisol the last 4 weeks before I switch direction towards gaining muscle. Side note I have not lost any strength during elite, not giving product strength retention credit but hey it is what it is. Like I said great so far and looking to go non stim for about 4-6 weeks I guess. Will post again soon as I look to make Elite work hard this last week or so.
Excellent. I am glad that you have loved it as much as you have!!!

Hopefully others will jump on the ELITE bandwagon

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I think 9 out of 10 will love it, always a couple haters

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
I think 9 out of 10 will love it, always a couple haters
Always are man!!!

You get those people who just hate the name Hi Tech and will hate the product even without trying it

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I agree, have to try it for yourself. Can't have people making your decisions.

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
Elite does make you whizz quite often

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Well I got back from the gym and the wife says I have never seen you so lean! That is a great compliment to my diet, training, and an assist from Lipodrene elite. End of the day calories in versus out and having a stim give you energy,put you in a good mood and most important supressed appetite. Really allowed me to just focus on the calories I needed and keep bad choices at bay. Ended up dropping about 7lbs. Did not lose any strength, and endurance went up. If course training and diet big factors. I would continue but my body needs a stim break and I need to bump up to maintenence calories for a little bit.
Energy/focus- excellent for me, I know we have some crazy stim experts on here, lol. But was great at 1 pill 3x day.

Appetite suppression - the best product I have ever used for that, even beats e/c easily.

Mood boost- puts you in a happy mood, motivated, social

Fatloss-a great tool to have to give you a chance to be successful.

Diuretic effect- keeps you peeing, lol. Helps keep you looking dry.

I want to thank Hi-tech for the great opportunity and I would highly recommend giving it a chance. I know I fell a couple days short because my wife was stealing one in the morning and enjoying it. Any questions please ask as I have nothing but great things to spread! Again nothing is a miracle product, this product just helps assist you toward your goals.

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
Awesome review!! Love it!