Bloodmanor plus Chaos and Pain - match made in heaven

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I want to thank the peeps at Chaos and Pain pyrobatt for hooking me up with a sweet ass hook up to log. Yesterday I came home to 2 full size tubs of the baddest pre workouts on the market. That's right its the face melting nootropic cannibal ferox and the new stim free pump champ permaswole.

The new ferox

Why did we upgrade Ferox? Because we wanted to knock you on your a**.
You here it all the time. Pre-workouts that claim they will light you up so much that you will need a pilot’s license. Unfortunately, most don’t even give you a bigger buzz than your morning coffee. For all those stim-heads out there, we just released a beast.

The NEW Ferox!
The NEW Ferox represents the natural evolution of our bestselling pre-workout. Gone are last years outdated stims, and IN is one of the newest heavy hitting thermogenic stimulants available.

Isopropylnorsynephrine
Isopropylnorsynephrine is an extract of Citrus aurantium, also known as Bitter Orange. It is a stronger lipolytic agent than synephreine, and other extracts of Citrus aurantium. In other words, it is the best fat burning, and stimulant part of Bitter Orange.

What about the Pumps and Endurance?
Don’t worry your pretty little veins. The NEW Ferox has 4g of Citrulline that will help you get the sickest shirt splitting pump of all time. Plus, there is 1.5g of Betaine to take your NO production to the extreme. And with 2g of Creatine and 3.2g of Beta Alanine, you don’t have to worry about your endurance being crapy.

Permaswole

Ever feel so pumped you lose track of where your shoulders are and run into stuff at random? Ever feel so strong you consider walking through doors rather than going to the trouble of opening them? If you have, it's awesome, and if you haven't, you should be dying to.
This is why Chaos and Pain has created Cannibal Swole, a stimulant free preworkout supplement designed to have you as big and as strong as you've ever been. Packed to the gills with every cell-volumizing, strength-improving, shirt-splitting ingredient we could find, Cannibal Swole will have you checking yourself out in every mirror, window, puddle, or any other somewhat reflective surface you can find and then flipping over a car to keep your pump up.
U mirin bro? You should be. Loaded with agmatine, creatinol-o-phosphate, resveratrol, sodium-r isomer-ALA, citrulline and norvaline, Cannibal Swole's got just what the doctor ordered to have everyone checking you out and remarking that you have awesome pics. Great size. Look thick. Solid. Tight.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Cannibal ferox I got in carny candy
Cannibal permaswole in strawberry kiwi

First impression - tubs and labels are top quality like everything Chaos and Pain. Especially the labels and the formulas. Always cutting edge and up to date. Amazing formulas that always produce results.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
this was a lower body hypertrophy day.
Will tell you my feeling in latest post.
Just gotta say OMG!!!!

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Subbed

I'm a huge fan of C&P... I just ran out of Titan and might give this a shot next

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just took 3/4 scoop or ferox and a heaping scoop of permaswole

Time to do this

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
Just took 3/4 scoop or ferox and a heaping scoop of permaswole

Time to do this
Next workout try the opposite! Heaping Ferox and 3/4 permaswole!

Hoping you have the workout of your life! Get those pumps!

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Flavor and mixibality are a easy 10/10. The ferox tastes like bubble gum of when I was a kid with no aftertaste at all. Permaswole strawberry flavor really shines and it's so refreshing.
A few shakes in the shaker and it's perfectly mixed.

Well time for the part that people want to hear. Today was upper body day. Chest, back, bi's,tri's and shoulders.
Holy fuk the energy and focus was insane. The workout was shortened by 20 min because I just want to move. My rest time in between sets was 30 sec at best.

Pumps where hurting lol. I wear a elbow sleeve over my right elbow that I broke 10 years ago and I must say -this was the first time that it felt super tight and left a black and blue on my arm. The pumps where insane especially for overnight fasted.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Flavor and mixibality are a easy 10/10. The ferox tastes like bubble gum of when I was a kid with no aftertaste at all. Permaswole strawberry flavor really shines and it's so refreshing.
A few shakes in the shaker and it's perfectly mixed.

Well time for the part that people want to hear. Today was upper body day. Chest, back, bi's,tri's and shoulders.
Holy fuk the energy and focus was insane. The workout was shortened by 20 min because I just want to move. My rest time in between sets was 30 sec at best.

Pumps where hurting lol. I wear a elbow sleeve over my right elbow that I broke 10 years ago and I must say -this was the first time that it felt super tight and left a black and blue on my arm. The pumps where insane especially for overnight fasted.
Sweet bro, I have a tub of the carny candy ferox on the well to me as well. I will log it and give my honest opinion. Looking forward to getting it.

How strong is it compared to other pres you have used

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sweet bro, I have a tub of the carny candy ferox on the well to me as well. I will log it and give my honest opinion. Looking forward to getting it.

How strong is it compared to other pres you have used
I have tried the weakest to the strongest - and this is defiemtly at the upper lever but without the jitters. Elevated heart rate and energy without a crash I must say. Some high caffeine pres have caused me to crash hard afterwards.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Today was a day off from the gym. Spent time with someone special and just went for a walk by the water. Great decision

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I dosed one heaping scoop pre and man o man was it a experience lol
Today was back and shoulder hypertrophy day
Pr's where had today - one of the best workouts I have had in a long time. Only bad part was is that I did not sleep last night that well and would of killed it more if I slept. Plus I think one heaping scoop is a little much for me since my hands where shaking when I got home from the gym lol

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
In on this .. ive been interested in trying the permaswole..

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In on this .. ive been interested in trying the permaswole..
Pumps have been insane stacking the two together. Maybe one day I will just do a permaswole only workout.

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
Pumps have been insane stacking the two together. Maybe one day I will just do a permaswole only workout.
Cool was going to ask if you were going to test then solo too ..

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
Ya I'm thinking I'll try that when mine arrives. Both and then each individually to try and compare

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ran a scoop of permaswole pre to my chest and arms day

Holy fuk it's amazing solo!!!!

My arms where so swollen I just kept on feeling them lol

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
Ran a scoop of permaswole pre to my chest and arms day

Holy fuk it's amazing solo!!!!

My arms where so swollen I just kept on feeling them lol
Awesome .. glad to here you liked it that much ..definitely going to give it a shot . Just got the news letter with Bogo permaswole offer too !!

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Awesome .. glad to here you liked it that much ..definitely going to give it a shot . Just got the news letter with Bogo permaswole offer too !!

Permaswole and riot are bogo and there is a 20% off code

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Happy Father's Day to all the dads out there !!!

Today I'm taking off but yesterday's workout was legs and abs

One scoop of cannibal ferox pre and half a scoop of permaswole
Flavor and mix ability has been perfection from first time till this time. Chaos and pain really goes the extra mile with every aspect of there products.

Crazy leg workout
I was doing pause squats and moved the weights quickly, then did 4 other leg exercises then abs. Thought I was done but cannibal ferox said NO!!!! So I jumped on the elliptical 3.5 miles later in 20 mins and sweat just pouring all over the place my legs said your done lol
The energy and focus is insane

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
Happy Father's Day to all the dads out there !!!

Today I'm taking off but yesterday's workout was legs and abs

One scoop of cannibal ferox pre and half a scoop of permaswole
Flavor and mix ability has been perfection from first time till this time. Chaos and pain really goes the extra mile with every aspect of there products.

Crazy leg workout
I was doing pause squats and moved the weights quickly, then did 4 other leg exercises then abs. Thought I was done but cannibal ferox said NO!!!! So I jumped on the elliptical 3.5 miles later in 20 mins and sweat just pouring all over the place my legs said your done lol
The energy and focus is insane
Are you mixing them together or drinking one than the other?

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
A gave a taste of them mixed together on Friday but I'm officially starting my log tomorrow and I'll go separate to get a real taste for the flavours. The combo flavour is certainly unique

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
BloodManor... great log bro...

I just ordered a can of Ferox after catching up...

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You are going to love it. I forgot the tub in my suitcase at the hotel and omw to the gym looked in my bag and said FUKKKKKKK
workout sucked

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
You are going to love it. I forgot the tub in my suitcase at the hotel and omw to the gym looked in my bag and said FUKKKKKKK
workout sucked
I've tried a couple other products from C&P, Predator and Titan, and was impressed with both. They're definitely not fcking around at C&P... I'm becoming a repeat customer

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've tried a couple other products from C&P, Predator and Titan, and was impressed with both. They're definitely not fcking around at C&P... I'm becoming a repeat customer
I'm a huge fan boy
i have used chemical one which gave me better results than any other 1 product that i have used prior. I love there flavoring, profile and products that deliver. Been saying it forever that Chaos and Pain Delivers!!!!!!!!

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
I'm a huge fan boy
i have used chemical one which gave me better results than any other 1 product that i have used prior. I love there flavoring, profile and products that deliver. Been saying it forever that Chaos and Pain Delivers!!!!!!!!
No doubt.. just ordered up some strawberry Kracken.. and permaswole!!

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
I'm a huge fan boy
The first time I took Titan PWO, I felt like I was on some serious fcking drugs. Lmao idk if there was like a super high concentration of a stim ingredient on the top surface of the can or what but I had to take some phenibut to crash out that night.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The first time I took Titan PWO, I felt like I was on some serious fcking drugs. Lmao idk if there was like a super high concentration of a stim ingredient on the top surface of the can or what but I had to take some phenibut to crash out that night.
Hahaha guess you felt like a titan that day

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Got in a quick leg session today and I kinda oopsied with the cannibal ferox scoop. A hr after I was done I had the shakes lol
I did 1.5 scoops of permaswole on leg day because I love quad pumps lol
I wanted to just bust out squats buttttttttttt both squat racks where taken and one had a group of teens doing overhead press with a 10lb plate on each side - which I can care less what they lift but they where just bs'n and barely moving the weight just doing 5 reps then talking.
So I would up doing leg machines and did crazy drop sets for 35 mins. Then afterwards I did 2 miles on the elliptical gen had to run out to shower and go out.

The energy and focus from cannibal ferox is like nothing I ever tried. It literally melts you
My quad pump was great but the hamstring pump was insane lol. Felt like bricks on my legs when running

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
Dude that's the worst when the racks are being used!!

Bro you hating on the 10lb plates!? I just advanced to adding a 2.5 with the 10s!

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dude that's the worst when the racks are being used!!

Bro you hating on the 10lb plates!? I just advanced to adding a 2.5 with the 10s!
Haha like I said I don't care what people lift since everyone starts somewhere. It's just that they where not even doing much at all lol

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
Haha like I said I don't care what people lift since everyone starts somewhere. It's just that they where not even doing much at all lol
I'm just playing man. The last gym I was at gave free memberships to all the college kids. Made it impossible to go at night. It was just the hangout spot

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm just playing man. The last gym I was at gave free memberships to all the college kids. Made it impossible to go at night. It was just the hangout spot
I usually go to the gym around 5-6 am so I never see kids there. Was so annoying going at noon today

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
I usually go to the gym around 5-6 am so I never see kids there. Was so annoying going at noon today
I miss that time! My kids wake up around then so now I get to spend a couple hours with them before work and I hit the gym on my lunch. It's usually pretty busy but most of the time I can do what I want when I want

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I miss that time! My kids wake up around then so now I get to spend a couple hours with them before work and I hit the gym on my lunch. It's usually pretty busy but most of the time I can do what I want when I want
My kids are still asleep and don't wake up till after 7 and by then I'm already omw to work.
This morning my gym alarm went off then I shut it off and woke up a hour later. Guess no gym today lol

Weighed myself and down to 241.2 steadily dropping for the past month (down 15lbs in a month)

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
My kids are still asleep and don't wake up till after 7 and by then I'm already omw to work.
This morning my gym alarm went off then I shut it off and woke up a hour later. Guess no gym today lol

Weighed myself and down to 241.2 steadily dropping for the past month (down 15lbs in a month)
Oh not bad! I'm used to getting up that early now and it's actually nice getting the extra time with the kids since I don't get home until after 5 and they are in bed by 7.

Great job dude! Killing it!

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Oh not bad! I'm used to getting up that early now and it's actually nice getting the extra time with the kids since I don't get home until after 5 and they are in bed by 7.

Great job dude! Killing it!
Damn kids go to bed at 7... that's badass

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Oh ya! They are pretty young though. Oldest is almost 4, then 2 1/2 and 3 months old.

How old are yours?
My oldest is 2 1/2 and I've got a 4 month old.. they go to bed around 9ish and are up before 6