Gaspari Hyperamino - Fruit Punch

rodefeeh

rodefeeh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I was lucky enough to win a tub Gaspari Hyperamino - Fruit Punch.

The first use was as an intraworkout supplement. I normally like 300mg caffeine for my workout. So I chose to go lower stim preworkout and 1 scoop HyperAmino intraworkout. I mixed it in 32 oz water. Surprisingly it was tasty this watered down as the instructions say to use 4-8 oz water per scoop. The flavor strength was still pretty strong. I don't think I've really tasted a fruit punch quite like this. Some fruit punch flavors have a bite to them, not this one. I would say this is low on the sweetness scale too. It was enjoyable to sip. What I noticed the most was how fresh I continued to feel hours after the workout. I can sometimes have a mild crash from a higher stim pwo. Sipping on this intraworkout had me feeling good for quite some time post workout.

The second way I chose to use it was for some fasted am cardio + abs. I enjoy riding my rode bike and this workout consisted of 10 min warm up, 4x 3 min hill climbs at near max effort with 2 min cruise back down, then a hard 10 min ride back home. Abs consisted of a 5 exercise circuit performed 3x with 1 min rest. 2 scoops of HyperAmino got me feeling really good for the workout and provided some decent endurance. I recently completed a similar workout on 200mg caffeine with 2g carnitine and noticed a significant difference with HyperAmino. HyperAmino definitely elevated my mood and focus better. I also felt a little more in the energy department. And breathing seemed to be easier. Also to note, the 2 scoops were mixed in 8 oz water to get max flavoring. I was a little disappointed here. I was expecting the flavor to pop more - not so much. It was still good but was just expecting better. I did taste a little chemical/mediciney aftertaste. It also doesn't mix as well with this little amount of water. I would probably say to use a minimum of 6 oz water per scoop.

Right now I'd give this supplement 8/10. It is very versatile and can be used in quite a few ways. The extra focus/mood support really shines here. However with this being an amino supplement, I'd like to see the BCAA content a little higher. I will post again if I use Hyperamino differently.

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
Thank you for the review and letting us know how you liked HyperAmino! I agree with the elevated mood and focus, people may overlook this product and think that it's just caffeine + amino acids.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice review! Been wanting to try hyperamino but haven't had the chance yet!

Big_Spaz

Big_Spaz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Very nice review, thank you very much man!

-Spaz