Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
*Initial Review*

Wow.. this stuff is delicious.

Taste 10/10: I almost always stay away from fruit punch just because it typically taste like medicine. The last fruit punch I enjoyed was Kaged Muscle product. HyperAmino, however, is great!.

-I took 1 scoop with 10 oz of ice cold water and it was very good but very mild taste.
-I gave 1 scoop with 6 oz of ice cold water to the wife and she loved it. "Wow this stuff is delicious!" She is super picky with product taste. I tasted it and yea. The fruit punch is just great.

Mix 10/10: No damn issues!

Effectiveness 10/10: Not too much to tell with BCAAs and EAS. I always measure it on how fast I gas out because I work out fasted M-F and sometime saturdays. This worked amazing. I sipped about 8 oz during my overhead presses and bench press. About 20 minutes in I was almost done with my benches and it hit me nicely. It felt like clean energy burst and boom repped out a personal best on bench for me. Please note that I did take a pre before getting to the gym, but this was like the cherry on top.

Conclusion: I am loving it. The taste alone is awesome. BCAA and EAS with just the right amount of caffeine. :) I like that they didn't dive into the DMAA field. I have a stack full of off the chain aminos, but I try not to take so much because of the DMAA. This product is an instant favorite.
The wife liked it a lot too and she will probably be asking for this instead of a pre.

I'll be planning a second scoop during the day as a pick me up and log in how that went.

Big_Spaz

Big_Spaz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Excellent review man, thank you so much!

-Spaz

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Took 1 scoop with 8oz water.
This stuff is good. Sweet spot for awesome flavor is 8oz and below. Wow. This hits great. I got great focus. No jitters.. but i do feel like getting up and going for a jog instead of sitting at the office haha!

This is perfect as a pick me up. I would rate it higher than my off the chains. The energy feels better with this one. I can feel the pump matrix effects. My breathing seemed to open up and body just feels like it got a reboot.

My next test is going to be multiple scoops as a pre and see how that works.

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
IMG_4646.jpg

6oz water with 1 scoop and the rest is ice so slowly melting. Man this stuff is good!

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tried 2 scoops in ~ 16 oz water today as a pre.
Not bad at all. Woke me up and was able to hit the gym. Of course not super intense but still pretty good. I might give a 3 scooper a try next time and see how that works.
Can't complain with this product. Works great.

dougefresh93

dougefresh93

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the detailed reviews thus far, glad you and the wife are enjoying!

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
2 scoops in ~ 40oz jug.
-Taste was great
-maintained my energy up. Never got that gassed out feeling. Just would catch my breath and ht it again.
Loved it like this. More of an endurance. But if u want to feel the kick drink it in about 16oz intra.

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
*Today's log*

1 scoop intra with 16 oz ice water.
post workout- mid day heaping scoop in 64 oz jug.

Really impressed with the flavor this has with so much water. It retains good flavor and doesn't taste extremely watered down. All while giving me small kicks of caffeine.

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Today was just a half scoop intra. I didn't want to push the stims too much.. and I will rather take a scoop later in the day to pick me up at work.
No complaints.

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I used it as a pre today for some deadlifts and did some PRs.
Mixed 1 scoop with 1 scoop of a blue raspberry energy amino (off the chain)
Result = purple fruit drink. Can't even describe it haha
IMG_4726.jpg

After workout got ready for work and on my way with a 64oz + 1 scoop. Nothing but love for this product.
IMG_4729.jpg

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
*today used a scoop for my mid morning pick me up

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lower Power Day.
2 Scoops pre and 1 scoop post in a 64 oz container.
This is a perfect product for those days when you need to take a break from a lot of stims and all you need is a little caffeine to wake you up.
I'm pretty close to finishing the tub and ready for a final review on this product

dougefresh93

dougefresh93

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Lower Power Day.
2 Scoops pre and 1 scoop post in a 64 oz container.
This is a perfect product for those days when you need to take a break from a lot of stims and all you need is a little caffeine to wake you up.
I'm pretty close to finishing the tub and ready for a final review on this product
agree, i been using at the pool, or when I take a longer drive... it a great very flexible product imo.

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sipping today with a 64 oz jug and lots of ice and the wife took some as a PWO.
I only have like 3 scoops left so here is my final review

*Final Review for HYPERAMINO Fruit Punch*

Taste 10/10: Fruit Punch is a flavor that I will not buy if there are other options.. period. I do not really like it and a lot of times they taste like medicine. This product however made a great fruit punch flavor. I enjoyed it! 6-8 oz with ice cold water was the best flavor for me.

Mix 10/10: No issues!

Effectiveness: I will break down the effectiveness of the product based on how I used it.

-Intra 10/10: This is a perfect intra for me as I work out fasted first thing in the morning. I personally used it when I took a pre-workout that was around 200-300 mg of caffeine. This as an intra will give it an extra kick with aminos! It helps me push through my workout and maintain energy after heavy compounds.

-Pre-Workout for Me 7.5/10: This is great as a pre-workout for when you just want caffeine and no other stims in there. Kind of like drinking a cup of coffee. I did however need 2-3 scoops for this situation. It still worked great to wake me up and hit the weights. I am not giving it a higher score, simply because it really isn't a full spectrum pre. For a pre I like to feel like I can get punched in the face and not even move lol.

-Pre-Workout for the Wife 10/10: On the other hand, my wife loved it as a pre. All she needs is a little caffeine and she is good to go! Plus she hates the BA tingles from other pre's haha. I believe she will definitely be wanting this as a pre moving forward.

-Throughout the Day or Pick me up 10/10: Here and Intra is where the product really shines for me. At work sometimes... most of the times.. I crash haha. Instead of drinking crappy office coffee I dump a scoop in my shaker full of ice and you get an amazing tasting energy drink. When I purchase in the future, after I finish a handful off energy bcaa's that I already have, I might leave a tub at work just for this.

Conclusion: The taste alone is awesome. BCAA and EAS with just the right amount of caffeine. Hopefully the deals I have seen online are still there after I finish my other energy aminos because I would definitely buy this product.

Big_Spaz

Big_Spaz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Glad to hear you will purchase in the future, that's what we LOVE to hear :)

I'm with you man, sweet spot for me is two scoops as well. On some days, I'm fine with one scoop. But it seems for me to get the full effects, and the full benefits I need two scoops. But I don't mind, because the product is cheap enough to dose at that and the taste is just an added excellent benefit.

-Spaz

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nice review. I'm still running through mine. Really enjoying it, and it'll def be my go to amino product now.
This is so good, I'm going to be giving super pump another try for my next pre work out.
I haven't used it since it first came out.

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
Also a fan of 2 scoops, don't think I've used just one. Good review! Good ratings for what it is.