Sup3r epi Sup3r 1 stack (after 3 weeks of ostarine)

MrManlet

MrManlet

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys! Whatsup!? Well today begins my cycle of Sup3r epi and Sup3r 1 (epiandro and 1 andro respectively) and to add that I've been on ostarine for 3 weeks and will be on for another week, hopefully lining up with the time the andros kick in.
I will be loggin every once in a while, hopefully having more to say than my weak ostarine thread I started. I will be dosing epiandro at 1000mg and 1andro at 330 for the first 3 weeks then bumping up to 440 and possibly higher depending on how I feel. Let me know any personal experiences and how you feel/if I should adjust any dosing. Pct will be toremifene 120/60/60/60 btw

fantaaoorange

Awards
Subbed. How long do you plan running your andros?

MrManlet

MrManlet

Awards
  • Established
The plan is 6 weeks, 8 if I feel up to it. But being already 3 weeks into an ostarine run I wasnt sure. I was told 3 weeks of osta is basically negligible in the scheme of things but don't wanna have suppressing substances in my system for 11weeks total, so I might keep the andros down to 6 weeks. I'm playing by ear tho

fantaaoorange

Awards
Awesome man. Im almost on the exact same boat. Just started osta but will be moving to a 1/epi cycle by week 2.

Are you running anything else for cycle support?

MrManlet

MrManlet

Awards
  • Established
I have pct revolution on hand it's got stuff for lipids etc but is dosed with arimistane so I think drying out might be a problem! What's your cycle support looking like? I was told with this cycle you don't really need cycle support, and also that anything with saw palmetto for prostate health is a No no as it systemically reduces the amount of DHT in the body

MrManlet

MrManlet

Awards
  • Established
Reposted by accident

Last edited:
MrManlet

MrManlet

Awards
  • Established
Not to mention my daily vitamins fish oil multi and bcaas protein supps you know the usual

fantaaoorange

Awards
Haven't pick up cycle support yet. Want to do more research first. Was looking into Ar1macare Pro.

MrManlet

MrManlet

Awards
  • Established
Took my first dose epiandro yesterday, dosed 1000mg. I'm dosing epiandro before the 1 andro because well that's how I ordered it haha and I'll have extra epiandro pills over 1andro. So far, I barely slept last night but I feel WIRED. I consumed 0 as in zero caffeine yesterday so can only really relate this to the epiandro, maybe it's already stimulating my CNS a slight bit?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sweet! in on this!

JAMES1980

JAMES1980

Awards
Took my first dose epiandro yesterday, dosed 1000mg. I'm dosing epiandro before the 1 andro because well that's how I ordered it haha and I'll have extra epiandro pills over 1andro. So far, I barely slept last night but I feel WIRED. I consumed 0 as in zero caffeine yesterday so can only really relate this to the epiandro, maybe it's already stimulating my CNS a slight bit?
I am on 900 mg epi andro (today is Day 13). Insomnia problem too. Cant sleep until around 2 a.m. even with Fade Out by Redcon 1.

I accidentally took 1200 mg today. Damn. I am downloading Japanese Comics at the moment. Not AV ?.

MrManlet

MrManlet

Awards
  • Established
Haha 1200 mg must of made You READY TO GO lol. Yea I also took my dose all at once yesterday just to kind of supercharge my body and boy did that keep me awake. I'm eager to get a workout in even tho I know I won't feel this for days. How is everything on day 13? Mood? Alpha male feeling?

MrManlet

MrManlet

Awards
  • Established
First work out since I started the epi. Ready for this ****! Will report back. Btw I dosed a thermogenic today that came free with my epiandro that I'll get the name of after my workout. It was just one serving

MrManlet

MrManlet

Awards
  • Established
Just got in a nice hour at the gym. Ran through them weights! Felt a little fatigue or sick at the pace I was going but probably due to lack of sleep last night. Nothing crazy attempted just high volume and only 30-45 second rests in between sets with some super sets for chest day

MrManlet

MrManlet

Awards
  • Established
Just wanted to update, the rest of my cycle (Sup3r 1) comes in on Monday, so that will be my first 330 mg dose which I will bump up to 440mg after 2-3 weeks and possibly higher if I see it fit

JAMES1980

JAMES1980

Awards
Haha 1200 mg must of made You READY TO GO lol. Yea I also took my dose all at once yesterday just to kind of supercharge my body and boy did that keep me awake. I'm eager to get a workout in even tho I know I won't feel this for days. How is everything on day 13? Mood? Alpha male feeling?
Feeling great! I am pretty sure it is not placebo effect. Alpha feeling yes! No side effect so far.

MrManlet

MrManlet

Awards
  • Established
Nice! That's what I like to hear! Good luck to you, I've been being told the epiandro SHINES at 3 weeks

JAMES1980

JAMES1980

Awards
My Olympus Sup3r Epi will be delivered nex week. Will up yo 1000 mg once i finish my Dark Carnival.

MrManlet

MrManlet

Awards
  • Established
Day 3 on the epi, going to the gym now. Feeling pumped! Will report back

MrManlet

MrManlet

Awards
  • Established
Half way decent shoulder/leg day. I can't squat currently cuz I just got over a back injury buut killed it on leg presses and extensions super sets and did some over head military presses/Arnold's and shoulder flys all with 30-45 second rest intervals

MrManlet

MrManlet

Awards
  • Established
Does anyone think I should switch up and start trying to hit heavy after this stuff kicks in? My goal is mainly recomp

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Does anyone think I should switch up and start trying to hit heavy after this stuff kicks in? My goal is mainly recomp
Not necessarily. Keep a perfect form and aim for small and steady strength gains.

MrManlet

MrManlet

Awards
  • Established
Just got my 1 andro in the mail! First dose today, day 5 of epi

MrManlet

MrManlet

Awards
  • Established
Workout today was sub par, most likely due to lack of sleep. For some reason I haven't been sleeping much

MrManlet

MrManlet

Awards
  • Established
Took my last dose of ostarine today, wondering if anyone thinks I'll see diminished gains since my andros shouldn't kick in for about 2 more weeks?

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Workout today was sub par, most likely due to lack of sleep. For some reason I haven't been sleeping much
If you keep on feeling too stimulated at night try taking 2 upon waking and 2 before lunch.
Took my last dose of ostarine today, wondering if anyone thinks I'll see diminished gains since my andros shouldn't kick in for about 2 more weeks?
No, they kick in within days no worries.

JAMES1980

JAMES1980

Awards
Dont worry too much about waiting for the andros to kick in or over emphasize on when is the andro will be kicking in. I believe this is gonna make you mentally fatigue. Just be patient ?. I am on day 19 Epi Andro and feeling great.

I enjoy the cyle very much. I dont even try to "feel" it. Just train hard, stay on your diet and rest more.

I found pretty hard to sleep during my first 10 days as i was kept thinking "when the hell is this stuff gonna works ?". This made me mentally fatigue . Day 19, everything is good. No sleeping problem. No sides. No worries.

All the best ?

Last edited:
MrManlet

MrManlet

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys, I'm trying not to worry about them kicking in but much anticipation ahah. Just wanted to add I'm feeling alright even tho I didn't take the osta today, and am highly awaiting the come on of the andro!

JAMES1980

JAMES1980

Awards
i had some kind like crazy lower back pump during my 2nd week of Cerberus v2 (my previous ph cycle which was my 1st ever ph cycle). Damn hurt!

MrManlet

MrManlet

Awards
  • Established
Lower back pumps are the worst! Trying to move around weights and u just reach back there like gaaahhh! I used to get them something nasty on dmz

JAMES1980

JAMES1980

Awards
Lower back pumps are the worst! Trying to move around weights and u just reach back there like gaaahhh! I used to get them something nasty on dmz
Yes sir! I got no back pump with Epi Andro . I believe the culprit was 1 andro. How many days have you take your 1 andro? Any lower back pump problem?

JAMES1980

JAMES1980

Awards
I also take my last dose of epi around 6p.m. Just to make sure it does not interupt my sleep.

MrManlet

MrManlet

Awards
  • Established
I've only been on the 1andro for about 4 days and haven't noticed much of anything yet. Day 8 today of the epiandro, hopefully that's close to kick in in full speed. I'm hittin the gym around 2 today est so we'll see how that goes

JAMES1980

JAMES1980

Awards
I've only been on the 1andro for about 4 days and haven't noticed much of anything yet. Day 8 today of the epiandro, hopefully that's close to kick in in full speed. I'm hittin the gym around 2 today est so we'll see how that goes
Ermm....i did not notice any huge strength gains during training session . Possibly because i had few Sus+Deca+Dbol cycles before. However, there is a difference between natty and using epiandro.

I am on Day 20, definitely can see that my muscle looks harder and the muscle definition is much improved.

MrManlet

MrManlet

Awards
  • Established
U think I'll be the same with some dmz/msten cycles under my belt? I've heard anecdotally epiandro helps with strength via endurance and that 1 andro puts on some mass, so if I don't notice anything I'll bump the andro up to possibly 600mg a day

JAMES1980

JAMES1980

Awards
U think I'll be the same with some dmz/msten cycles under my belt? I've heard anecdotally epiandro helps with strength via endurance and that 1 andro puts on some mass, so if I don't notice anything I'll bump the andro up to possibly 600mg a day
Sorry buddy, i am not familiar with dmz/msten. I havent tried them. I have a bottle of Necrobombs. I plan to use them in future.

You mean 600mg of 1 andro? I would suggest that dont take too high dosage if you are not familiar with the compound. Need to be patient. I still think that the most important part is your training, diet and rest. Just my 2 cents.

I running epiandro cycle just for experimentation. I will go back to injection cycle as i know the compund very well and how does my body responds to them.

All the best.

MrManlet

MrManlet

Awards
  • Established
I've ran 1 andro at about 400mg before with no adverse reactions. I understand diet and training are the most important and have confidence in my ability. I'm just looking for that extra push ya know?
Not familiar with nercobombs either?

MrManlet

MrManlet

Awards
  • Established
Day 8 on the epiandro, think it's just starting to show some signs unless it's in my head but I had some more endurance today and more aggression

wdarmy15

wdarmy15

Awards
Did your sleeplessness go away? I'm on week 3 of my epi/1 run and I noticed some sleepless nights my first week but it went away.

MrManlet

MrManlet

Awards
  • Established
Yea I'd say that subsided for the most part, I started taking my last dose earlier too so maybe that has something to do with it. What does you or anyone else's dosing scheme look like? Like at what time do it dose

wdarmy15

wdarmy15

Awards
Yea I'd say that subsided for the most part, I started taking my last dose earlier too so maybe that has something to do with it. What does you or anyone else's dosing scheme look like? Like at what time do it dose
I'm dosing 330mg 1-andro/750mg epi.
First dose with breakfast after the gym, 6am. Second dose at lunch 1130. And third dose at dinner 6pm

MrManlet

MrManlet

Awards
  • Established
Nice dosing scheme, I'm taking 110mg 1 andro and 250mg epi upon awakening 110 1 andro and 500 before the gym and 110 and 250 right before dinner

MrManlet

MrManlet

Awards
  • Established
If I add another dose of 1 andro where should I place that dose at?

wdarmy15

wdarmy15

Awards
Hopefully someone more experienced chimes in, as this is only my 2nd ph cycle. But I would double up on epi in the morning and 1 andro pre gym.

MrManlet

MrManlet

Awards
  • Established
U think? I was told epi pre workout is best because of its neurological effects on working out. But I'll give it some consideration. Also as a side note, just wanted to add that the back pumps are STARTING man and they are legit. Ordering some taurine tomorrow

MrManlet

MrManlet

Awards
  • Established
Thanks xtyler . You think doing two 500 mg doses is better than splitting the two am and pm? Just worried about keeping my levels even. I'm on day ten, waiting for the epi to kick in any day now.

wdarmy15

wdarmy15

Awards
Glad someone else chimed in. My worry was with sleep