Party Marty is heading to Shred City! Invictus and Hell Fire Log

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
This is not a sponsored log. I paid for these supplements with my own money. I am also not a company rep so this is not benefiting me financially or in any other way except by keeping me motivated and accountable.

I just finished an 8-week keto diet and I lost 28 lbs. I am looking to keep the momentum going as I go back on carbs. I will detail my results and log my workouts. Feel free to head with me on my journey and kick me in the ass if I start wussing out.

I will be taking a 30-day supply of the following supplements:

Innovative Laboratories Hell Fire
Iron Legion Invictus

Hell Fire 1.jpg

Hell Fire 2.jpg

Invictus 1.jpg

Invictus 2.jpg

In terms of my body, I weigh 260.8 lbs and my body fat is at 32.2%. Here are some pictures of my... lacking body:

Marty Front 1.jpg

Marty Front 2.jpg

Marty Back 1.jpg

Marty Back 2.jpg

I will be working out 5 times per week, with 2 active rest days. I do 40 minutes of cardio during my lunch at work Monday through Thursday. Then I also end my 5 workout days with 30 minutes of cardio. My diet is somewhat low carb, high protein, but I will be tweaking macro percentages until I get it to where I like it.

I take 2 Hell Fire pills in the morning when I wake up and then I take 1 more pill with my preworkout after work at around 5:30 p.m. I will apply .5ml of the Invictus to the inside of my thighs in the morning and then after my shower before bed. I will also be taking BCAA powder and HCL creatine, but those shouldn't complicate the log.

Alright. Let's do this!

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
DAY ONE:

Back day at the gym. This was my first post-keto workout and I felt the best I have felt in the last 2 months. It might be attributable to the supps but having carbs in my system likely played a part too. My workout was:

Wide Grip Assisted Pull Ups 25lbs 8, 8, 8, 8
Neutral Grip Lat Pulldowns behind Head 180lbs 10, 10, 10, 10
Single Arm Seated Cable Row 87.5lbs 10, 10, 10 (each side)
Machine High Row 6-5-4-3-2-1s 225lbs (6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1) x3 (alternate arms for each mini-set)
Bent Over Barbell Rows 190lbs 10, 10, 10
Barbell Shrugs 225lbs 10, 10, 10

Elliptical Steady State Cardio 30 minutes

I felt great. I was pouring sweat and absolutely glistening. If this is going to be the norm of how I feel at the gym during this log, I can't wait!

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'll follow along. Invictus is something I've looked into recently. Workout looks decent (everybody on here is stronger than me apparently).

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Congratulations on you progress so far...that is awesome! Invictus has some great reviews on multiple sights. I have used it quite a few times and I currently am right now as well. The nice thing is that it is good for your health while it attacks fat loss from a different angle.

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
Thanks, guys. I appreciate it. I went a long time not putting any effort into actually losing weight. I'm finally stepping up and putting in the work. Plus, I want to show I'm committed enough to do a log. This board is great and I'm glad I came across it.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sweet! I'll get in on this log!

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
DAY TWO:

Since my wife and I are going to downtown DC today, I had to do a shorter workout in my apartment gym. It was arm day. I hate working out at my apartment gym because none of the cable weights are correct. I can't explain it but I can do much more there than at the LA Fitness I normally work out at. There is less resistance or something. I don't know. I have specified which of my workouts were with the apartment cables b/c they are off. My workout was:

Standing Dumbbell Overhead Tricep Extensions............35lbs each hand...............10, 10, 10
Rope Push Down (Apartment).........................................100lbs...............................10, 10, 10
Overhead Rope Extensions (Apartment).........................100lbs................................12, 12, 12
Standing Alternating Dumbbell Curls................................45lbs each hand................10, 10, 10
Straight Bar Cable Curls (Apartment)...............................110lbs.................................10, 10, 10
Seated Incline Alt. Dumbbell Curls....................................30lbs each hand.................10, 10, 10

Elliptical Steady State Cardio 20 minutes (had to cut it short)

Working out in my apartment gym usually doesn't give me the same feeling because I work out by myself with a limited setup. Being around other people fires me up, but today, I felt damn good. I sweated like crazy and had a very good pump, especially during my bicep training. I still don't know what to attribute the better workouts to, but I really am enjoying my weight training so far on this log.

Now, I'd off to DC for a lot of walking (woo, cardio!)

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
subbed!

Wimsicle

Wimsicle

Awards
  • Established
Sub! Enjoy brotha

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
DAY THREE:

I didn't get great sleep and worked out after I got off work. I forgot I was supposed to do a "PC Refresh" at work, which is where we trade in our laptops, get them backed up, and then get a new laptop (only done every couple years)... so I ended up leaving work an hour later than I was supposed to. I was pretty tired, but once the sets started, the sweat came back and I felt pretty good. I didn't feel nearly as good as the last two days, but it's understandable with the lack of sleep and whatnot. My workout was:

Single Seated Leg Extensions....75lbs....12, 12, 12
Lying Leg Curl Machine....100lbs....12, 12, 12, 12
Leg Press....540lbs....10, 10, 10
Barbell Squats....135lbs....10, 10, 10

My back is kind of jacked so I tend to go lighter on leg day and focus on going slow and completing the motions deep. I forgot my back belt in my car so I went lighter than I could have.

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
A side note about the Invictus:

It goes on as a liquid and then it kind of dries as a slick oily substance. It has a strong sort of alcohol musky smell. My wife actually doesn't mind it much. I apply it to the inside of my thighs and usually let it air out for 10 minutes before dressing. My wife comes up to my chest so I didn't want to apply it there due to it possibly getting on her face. Haha.

I put a sandwich ziplock bag on my hand and put the Invictus on the bag. Then I rub the liquid on my thighs. The Invictus has a very strong smell and it is hard to get the smell off your hands. The ziplock is straight-up expert level life hack ****. You're welcome.

Applying it seriously is no big deal. Don't be spooked by it.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
A side note about the Invictus:

It goes on as a liquid and then it kind of dries as a slick oily substance. It has a strong sort of alcohol musky smell. My wife actually doesn't mind it much. I apply it to the inside of my thighs and usually let it air out for 10 minutes before dressing. My wife comes up to my chest so I didn't want to apply it there due to it possibly getting on her face. Haha.

I put a sandwich ziplock bag on my hand and put the Invictus on the bag. Then I rub the liquid on my thighs. The Invictus has a very strong smell and it is hard to get the smell off your hands. The ziplock is straight-up expert level life hack ****. You're welcome.

Applying it seriously is no big deal. Don't be spooked by it.
As far as transdermals go...it is the easiest to apply and I don't really notice any residue. I happen to love the smell. A few women at work have complimented me on the smell as well which does linger for a bit.

I assume you have hair on your thighs.?.?? I would think this would be problematic. What made you choose your thighs?

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
As far as transdermals go...it is the easiest to apply and I don't really notice any residue. I happen to love the smell. A few women at work have complimented me on the smell as well which does linger for a bit.

I assume you have hair on your thighs.?.?? I would think this would be problematic. What made you choose your thighs?
I don't have much hair on my legs actually. I saw someone on a previous Invictus log do the thighs and had success from it. However, I am open to suggestions. Did you do the chest/necj/back regions?

I like the smell too. My wife doesn't hate it and that's good enough. Lol.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I don't have much hair on my legs actually. I saw someone on a previous Invictus log do the thighs and had success from it. However, I am open to suggestions. Did you do the chest/necj/back regions?

I like the smell too. My wife doesn't hate it and that's good enough. Lol.
I bet her favorite part is watching you spread eagle first thing in the morning for ten minutes airing out your thighs!

I am just not sure it is the best place for application....I believe the bottle says clavicle area, neck, upper back. I have seen a log where someone applied it to their abdomen and reported nice results. It is a systemic product so areas that yield the best absorption should give the best results overall. I would actually like more clarification though myself from Iron Legion..
delsolrob

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
I wake up an hour before her so she doesn't see it. And I definitely don't get spread eagle! I utilize the "cowboy walk" as I do the bathroom routine of brushing teeth, contacts, hair gel, etc. It's not as inconvenient as it sounds!

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I wake up an hour before her so she doesn't see it. And I definitely don't get spread eagle! I utilize the "cowboy walk" as I do the bathroom routine of brushing teeth, contacts, hair gel, etc. It's not as inconvenient as it sounds!
Haha...

I just put it on my clavicle area/top of shoulders region. Easy Peasy..

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
Haha...

I just put it on my clavicle area/top of shoulders region. Easy Peasy..
I'll try that tomorrow. That does sound infinitely easier.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The best application spots are:
chest, clavicle, shoulder, upper back, inner bicep, thighs, backs of knees and tops of feet.

just and FYI: it's the cedar wood essential oil in Invictus (all our products) that makes it potentially unsafe for women. b-AET is fine, and we have many female athletes that use it.

Cedar wood is an emmenagogue and can help women regulate their period. This may be unsafe for women who are pregnant, or may become pregnant.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The best application spots are:
chest, clavicle, shoulder, upper back, inner bicep, thighs, backs of knees and tops of feet.

just and FYI: it's the cedar wood essential oil in Invictus (all our products) that makes it potentially unsafe for women. b-AET is fine, and we have many female athletes that use it.

Cedar wood is an emmenagogue and can help women regulate their period. This may be unsafe for women who are pregnant, or may become pregnant.
Thanks for getting back to us with further info...

Spread Eagle it is!

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
DAY FOUR:

I didn't get great sleep again and worked out after I got off work. It was a chest and back day. One of my gloves Velcro-ed on to my work shirt yesterday when I threw it in the hamper, so I didn't have my gloves today. I never work out without them so it was very weird and it hindered me on my chest exercises. I was pouring sweat by the time I got to biceps and finished strong. My chest is my weakest muscle group for my body size and this cut has only made it worse. Ugh, it will be addressed very hard during the bulk later this year. My workout was:

Flat Bench Press....185lbs....10, 10, 10
Single Arm Hammer Strength Incline Press....80lbs(each arm)....8, 8, 8
Pec Deck Flies....205lbs....12, 12, 12
EZ-Curl Bar Curls....80lbs....10, 10, 10, 10, 10
Seated Machine Curls....110lbs....10, 10, 10, 10, 10

I really need a better preworkout!

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Sorry...not trying to monopolize your thread but I wanted to share this..

I notice you are having sleep issues. I used to think Invictus helped me sleep but I have now definitely determined that it disrupts my sleep if I do a second dose right before bed. If I do a second dose...I do it in the afternoon or very early evening. Most nights I use Evomuse Ammo capsules instead for cortisol control and it puts me out for the night.

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
Sorry...not trying to monopolize your thread but I wanted to share this..

I notice you are having sleep issues. I used to think Invictus helped me sleep but I have now definitely determined that it disrupts my sleep if I do a second dose right before bed. If I do a second dose...I do it in the afternoon or very early evening. Most nights I use Evomuse Ammo capsules instead for cortisol control and it puts me out for the night.
Yeah, I think there is something to that. I don't usually have trouble sleeping and it has been noticeable the last two nights. I will try applying it earlier and see what happens.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
yes, your dose should be earlier in the evening...would say a min of 3-4 hours before bed.

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
Sounds good!

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
in for spread eagle !
Awesome to see the guys dropping knowledge right away on the dosing!

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
DAY FIVE:

It was shoulder day, my favorite day. I came in fairly tired, but within two sets in, I was feeling great. Applying the Invictus earlier in the evening helped my sleep immensely. I still am looking forward to the weekend to reset my sleep tax and go into next week smarter and more rested. My workout was:

Seated DB Military Press....50lbs....10, 10, 10, 10
Seated DB Side Lateral Raises....30lbs....10, 10, 10. 10
Standing DB Front Raises....30lbs....10, 10, 10, 10
Rope Face Pulls....72.5lbs....10, 10, 10, 10
Seated Rear Delt Machine....130lbs....10, 10, 10, 10

I am going into my set rest day, which is Friday. I may do some cardio, but there isn't any weightlifting done.

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
DAY SIX:

Rest day!

I didn't lift but I did eat some good food with the wife! Sushi, spicy Pad Thai, and Thai Iced Tea. Nice night.

20170602_183728.jpg

20170602_183713.jpg

20170602_183137.jpg

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
DAY SEVEN:

I got proper sleep and I felt really great in the gym. I always love the weekends because I get to sleep in and then go straight to the gym. It was a back day and I pretty much repeated last week's back day. The only difference is that I did the two-armed version of the cable rows. I will log my weight and body fat percentage tomorrow at the one week mark but my body fat percentage is back to its lowest point since ending keto. I've been very happy with this stack so far. I also felt the itch to use the sauna so I went in there for 10 minutes after my cardio and got my sweat on.

Wide Grip Assisted Pull Ups 25lbs 8, 8, 8, 8
Neutral Grip Lat Pulldowns behind Head 180lbs 10, 10, 10, 10
Seated Cable Row 190lbs 10, 10, 10
Machine High Row 6-5-4-3-2-1s 225lbs (6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1) x3 (alternate arms for each mini-set)
Bent-Over Barbell Rows 185lbs 10, 10 then 205lbs 10
Barbell Shrugs 225lbs 10, 10, 10

Sauna 10 minutes

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
I went on a hike with the wife. We got some amazing pictures. Very pretty day.

20170603_164915.jpg

20170603_171048.jpg

20170603_173941.jpg

20170603_174603.jpg

20170603_175343.jpg

20170603_181358.jpg

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
Late pic of yesterday's hike that my wife took. I thought I looked pretty epic in it! Haha.
FB_IMG_1496597414298.jpg

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
DAY EIGHT:

Weigh-in day! My numbers are weird because I started this log on the first day that I quit my keto diet. I definitely put on water weight and it's hard to say how much. I am happy with the body fat loss.

Start: 260.8lbs 32.2% body fat
1 week in: 265.5lbs 31.9% body fat

It was supposed to be a leg day but my legs were still tender, so I made it an arm day (totally pulled a Dom Mazzetti/BroScience move). I had a great day in the gym. I sweated like crazy and got a nice pump. I hit biceps and then triceps. I loved my sauna time so much in the last session that I did it again. My workout was:

Standing EZ-Bar Curls......................................................80lbs................................10, 10, 10, 10, 10
Standing Cross-Body Hammer Curls................................45lbs.. .............................8, 8, 8
Arm Blaster EZ-Bar Curls..................................................70lbs...............................10, 10, 10
Lying EZ-Bar Tricep Extensions........................................80lbs...............................12, 12, 12
Seated Dumbbell Skullcrushers........................................70lbs...............................10, 10, 10

Sauna 10 minutes

Good stuff. I'm excited to get into Week 2!

Allhealsonme

Allhealsonme

Awards
  • Established
Subbed. Keep on keeping on brother. You'll be where you want in no time.

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
DAY NINE:

It was another rest day. I decided to go into the gym after work and do some cardio. Nothing really special went on today.

Elliptical Steady State Cardio 45 minutes
Sauna 10 minutes

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
DAY TEN:

I got out of work an hour later and I repeated my leg workout from last week in terms of exercises and weights. I felt a lot better this time around, so I will likely push myself a little on the next leg day. My workout was:

Single Seated Leg Extensions....75lbs....12, 12, 12
Lying Leg Curl Machine....100lbs....12, 12, 12, 12
Leg Press....540lbs....10, 10, 10
Barbell Squats....135lbs....10, 10, 10

Sauna 10 minutes

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
DAY ELEVEN:

I was pretty tired due to not getting good sleep this week. As the workout went on, I felt better and better. I felt very nice by the end of it. My workout was:

Flat Bench Barbell Press....185x3x10
Hammer Strength Incline Press....80x4x8
Pec Deck Flies....205x4x12
Close Grip Incline Bench Press Machine....150x3x10

Sauna 10 minutes

I am leaving Friday after work to go to Florida until the next Sunday (10 days). It will be very hard to workout during that time, but I will try my hardest. My wife is already pushing for me to skip tomorrow because we have to much to pack still... I'm hoping there are some LA Fitnesses by the places we are visiting for family.

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
DAY FOURTEEN:

I drove to Jacksonville, FL from my home in Gaithersburg, MD and it took 12 hours. I got into town and went straight to a BBQ at my mom's house. Today was the first day I was able to work out. I got my Off the Chain aminos and gave them a shot today. My workout felt great, although I did get more sleep than normal. My workout was:

Hammer Strength Shoulder Press....225x3x10
Seated DB Side Lateral Raises....30x4x10
Seated DB Front Raises....30x4x10
Rope Face Pull....80x4x10
Seated DB Shoulder Press....50x4x10
Barbell Shrugs....225x3x10

Sauna 10 minutes

Here are some random pictures from the trip...

20170609_173139.jpg

20170610_104301.jpg

FB_IMG_1497223014245.jpg

20170610_120100.jpg

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
DAY FIFTEEN:

No weigh-in this week because my scale is in MD 12 hours away.

I worked out at the local LA Fitness is Orange Park, FL (my hometown) for the second day. It is much newer and nicer than my gym where I live now. I had a nice day in there. I don't know when I will be able to work out again. The soonest day might be Saturday. If I truly cannot get to a gym, I will do some sort of bodyweight circuit in the room I stay in when no one is around. I hate taking multiple days off from the gym in a row. I will be turning to MD Sunday night. My workout was:

Wide Grip Assisted Pull Ups 4x8
Neutral Grip Lat Pulldowns behind Head 180x4x10
Seated Cable Row 190x3x10
Machine High Row 6-5-4-3-2-1s 225x3x21
Bent-Over Barbell Rows 185x3x8
Prone Incline DB Rows 65x3x8

Sauna 10 minutes

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
DAY SIXTEEN:

My wife and I spent day one of two at Jax Beach for her birthday and our anniversary. No working out happened and I haven't eaten great but a lot of my progress over the last half-year was in anticipation of this trip. We even had alcoholic milkshakes.

FB_IMG_1497383316953.jpg

20170613_151845.jpg

20170613_143302.jpg

20170613_141511.jpg

20170613_202916.jpg

20170613_215322.jpg

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
great pictures and looks like you gad a great time!

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It would be unheard of to not consume alcohol when on vacation. That's essentially what a vacation is!

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
DAY TWENTY:

I came back to Jacksonville after spending two days at Jax Beach celebrating my wife's birthday and then two days in Citrus Springs playing golf and swimming in my dad's pool. I have effectively gone from being pale to looking alright. We are leaving at 6 a.m. to head back to Maryland and I will be back in the normal work and gym groove. I will get to see the damage I have done! Today, I worked out with my best friend (and best man at my wedding). It was a lot of fun and we destroyed our arms. We were going to play basketball too but we ran out of time because my mother-in-law wanted to eat dinner with us on our last night here and I had to get back in time for it. My workout was:

Standing EZ-Bar Curls 80x5x10
Standing Cross-Body Hammer Curls 45x3x8
Seated Incline Alternating DB Curls 30x3x10
Single Arm Cable Curls 32.5x3x12
Lying EZ-Bar Tricep Extensions 80x3x12
Standing Single Arm Skull Crushers 30x3x8
V-Bar Pushdowns 82.5x3x10

Sauna 15 minutes

Also, I'm terrible at golf, but it was quite fun.

20170615_224721.jpg

20170616_135654.jpg

20170617_163838.jpg

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
DAY TWENTY TWO:

Today was my first day back in my normal routine. Unfortunately, somehow during my vacation, I tweaked my back and set off my sciatica for the first time in a year. Today was supposed to be a back day but I was afraid to make my sciatica worse (a year and a half ago, I could hardly walk for nearly a month). My workout today was:

Elliptical Steady State Cardio 45 minutes
Sauna 15 minutes

Now it's time for Advil and a heating pad.

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
DAY TWENTY FOUR:

Today was chest day. I felt really good today in the gym. I finally shook the after effects of that 12-hour drive Sunday. I am officially back in the groove after my vacation. Now it's time to kill it.

Hammer Strength Incline Press....225x1x10, 235x3x8
Flat Bench Barbell Press....185x1x10, 195x3x8
Pec Deck Flies....205x4x12
Single Arm Standing Cable Press....37.5x3x10

Sauna 15 minutes

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
DAY TWENTY FIVE:

I got to my LA Fitness completely hopped up on preworkout to find out that it was closed due to a power outage. I hurried home to my apartment gym and to try to catch the tail end of my PW buzz. It ended up being a pretty nice workout and my shoulders are barking.

Standing DB Side Lateral Raises....30x4x12
Standing DB Front Raises....30x4x10
Seated DB Shoulder Press....50x4x10
Seated Rear Delt Raises....30x4x10
Rope Face Pull....80x4x10

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
And completely off subject, but this Talenti Key Lime Pie thing was pretty fantastic. I'm excited to try the other flavors but it will be hard not to get this flavor again.

20170622_195859.jpg

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
DAY TWENTY EIGHT:

Today was a leg day and my 1-year wedding anniversary. I had a leg and bicep day at the gym and it felt nice. We did a bunch of fun things the last couple days. We visited Georgetown Cupcake, saw the Exorcist steps, ate at some good restaurants, and saw a pop-up Game of Thrones bar in DC.

Seated Leg Extensions....190x4x10
Lying Leg Curl Machine....100x4x12
Leg Press....540x4x10
Standing EZ Bar Curls...80x5x10
Cross Body Hammer Curls...45x3x8

Sauna 10 minutes

Attachments

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
DAY TWENTY NINE:

I had a nice back day. It was a rough day at work so it was nice to push it at the gym.

Wide Grip Assisted Pull Ups 30x4x6
Seated Cable Row 190x3x10
Neutral Grip Lat Pulldowns behind Head 180x4x10
Machine Rows 180x1x12, 270x4x8
Bent-Over Barbell Rows 135x6x10

Sauna 10 minutes

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
DAY THIRTY:

I finished the Invictus and Hell Fire today. My 10-day trip to FL really derailed the log but at the least, I know that they helped keep things in check. Once I put my water weight on after keto, I ended up staying the same weight and went down 1% of body fat. I'm happy with the results, but I do think of what could have been. I will create a separate training log to hold myself accountable that I will use when I am not logging something.

Standing EZ-Bar Curls 80x5x10
Single Arm Cable Curls 32.5x3x8
Seated Machine Curls 110x4x10
Rope Push Down 57.5x4x12
Bent-Over Barbell Rows 57.5x3x12
Straight Bar Pushdowns 72.5x3x8

Sauna 10 minutes