Sedation & Rupture Mini Log

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am proud to say that I get to sample some more Vein Nutrition products. The first and only product being Blood Shot and will be doing my final log on that this week. You will be missed <3

I'll be logging Rupture and Sedation once I get my samples in!

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
I'm in.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'm in on this for sure!

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
IMG_4570.JPG

I'll start with some rupture tomorrow and perhaps sedation tonight.

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
*Sedation*
Taste: 8/10
It isn't bad, i can kind of taste some gummy. Not a bad tasting product
Mix: 10/10
No issues. Mixes perfectly
Effectiveness 10/10
Wow. This is no joke. 15 min and you will get a huge flush of heat and tingles all over your head then down to ur shoulders and down to your feet. I was sort of ok with this until the heavy breathing was involved. I had to control my breathing and try to remain calm. It was f*cken scary. I didn't like it
Initial Conclusion:
Definitely use less than a serving. I'm going to go with a third of the sample next time. The sample size is way too much for my liking. I woke feeling foggy too. So i think less will benefit me more. I just took rupture and will post my initial review on that

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
*Sedation*
It isn't bad, i can kind of taste some gummy. Not a bad tasting product
Effectiveness 10/10
Wow. This is no joke. 15 min and you will get a huge flush of heat and tingles all over your head then down to ur shoulders and down to your feet. I was sort of ok with this until the heavy breathing was involved. I had to control my breathing and try to remain calm. It was f*cken scary. I didn't like it
Initial Conclusion:
Definitely use less than a serving. I'm going to go with a third of the sample next time. The sample size is way too much for my liking. I woke feeling foggy too. So i think less will benefit me more. I just took rupture and will post my initial review on that
What's in it? That sounds crazy

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Vitamin B

Vitamin B6

Rutaecarpine

4-aminobutanoic acid

Zinc Monomethionine Aspartate + Magnesium Aspartate

Melatonin

Aminoethanoic Acid

L-y-glutamylethylamide

Valeriana officinalis

Mucuna pruriens

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't see anything in there that would cause crazy sides??

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
*Rupture* with Pull Hypertrophy
Taste: 10/10
Super tasty! Loved it

No issues. Mixes great.

Effectiveness 10/10
Wow. Very impressed. I thought it wasn't going to work well and 30 min later it hit me nicely. The pumps are great as well. My arms started swelling after my second set of rows. The focus was nice as well.

Initial Conclusion:
This is like bloodshots little brother. It's got a great kick to it and like bloodshot only 200mg of caffeine which makes it perfect for me because I like to drink coffee later in the day. I think I know what my next pre is going to be ;)

IMG_4585.JPG

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
*Sedation*
I took 1 teaspoon of sedation last night, because the full serving seemed way too intense for me the other night. This time it hit pretty nice. Got me drowsy and knocked out without any dreams, that I can remember. I woke up at around 3 to use the restroom and then immediately fell asleep and woke up at 4:30 to hit the gym. I felt like I didn't rest good, but I woke not very sore as I would expect from such an intense workout yesterday. I will try 1.5 teaspoons tonight and just continue to see where my sweet spot it.

*Rupture*
Rupture didn't give any noticeable pumps today. Woke me up a bit and I had a solid workout session. Definitely needed BCAAs as I work out on an empty stomach. I have off the chains but rupture already has 75mg of dmaa so I didn't want to add in any more. My conclusion for today is that this won't give you a kick in the a** when you are really cooked.. didn't feel one tingle from BA like last time.. but I didn't need that power kick, as I was doing Lower Hypertrophy today.

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
*Sedation*
I took 1.5 tsp last night. This knocked my butt out, but it did not keep me out. I woke up in the middle of the night but fell back asleep without an issue. The only thing I am noticing is a foggy bran feeling, but that may be in combination with only getting out 6 hrs of sleep. I'll probably give it a go again tonight and try to sleep at least 7 hrs to see how it feels.

*Rupture*
Today was Push Hyper. I took some instant coffee with my x-gels, and then took my rupture about 15 min later. It got me slightly focused, no BA tingles, and no crazy energy. Today was just enough to keep me going. I did notice that I pushed way longer today. I couldn't stop and I did not take any BCAAs on an empty stomach workout. It definitely helped me out but it did not feel as good as the first time. It may be that this just works best after being awake and not first thing in the morning. I'll give it a go tomorrow (saturday) so not first thing in the morning workout.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Took the Rupture pack and gotta say I really liked it. I didn't see anything profound or really different from other dmaa pwos at the moment. It was one of the better ones out in my opinion with a clean stream of energy.

Respectable 7.5/10

The sedation not so much. Took it twice and I just didn't like it. I think I prefer products w phenibut. This one left me groggy and I really didn't sleep good.

4/10

Edit: obviously a little groggy as I posted this in the wrong thread

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Took the Rupture pack and gotta say I really liked it. I didn't see anything profound or really different from other dmaa pwos at the moment. It was one of the better ones out in my opinion with a clean stream of energy.

Respectable 7.5/10

The sedation not so much. Took it twice and I just didn't like it. I think I prefer products w phenibut. This one left me groggy and I really didn't sleep good.

4/10

Edit: obviously a little groggy as I posted this in the wrong thread
Hahaha! Same grogginess i am experiencing lol.

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Rupture Final Review:
IMG_4623.jpg

Taste 10/10: this thing is super tasty. You can adjust the water level to make it a bit more sour or smoother. Loved it

Mix 10/10: no issues. The head seen in picture settles quick

Effectiveness 8/10: solid solid preworkout. Great alternative to bloodshot. Little brother of bloodshot.

Conclusion:
Today i tried my final serving after not feeling it the last 2 times. But today i used it after being awake for some time. Hit the gym mid morning. During the weekdays i hit the gym 4:30am. If u are really tired or don't get too good sleep and you hit the gym first thing morning this may not give u the kick it really has. Today was a way different story! I felt the tingles, focus, and solid pumps. I felt like my skin was gonna pop at the end of my workout. This is perfect for stim junkies who hit the gym later in the day or if u get good rest every night. Not crazy energy, but just enough to get u focused and pumped to kill it. Great product!

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
*Sedation*
Tried about a 1/4 serving last night and nothing much. Very mild.
Look like I am getting used to it. I will up the dose tonight

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
*Sedation*

I want to scratch my initial review of this stuff. I am an idiot... I should have used a measuring spoon to make sure I was getting the 1 serving dosage of ~10g or 2.5 teaspoons. First time I used it I dumped the mini tub whole.. that's why I had such a bad experience.
Last night I did 2.5 teaspoons.( plenty of product left in the tub for perhaps another serving).
Taste 10: the taste is great. pretty tasty.
Mix 10: no issues
effectiveness 8/10: Yea this thing works and even better. no panic feeling or racing heartbeat like last time. Just a quick flush or warm/tingles and then relaxed went to bed. Wake up with a cloudy mind, but my body kind of feels rested. My pre hit better. It just doesn't feel like you are well rested due to the cloudy head feeling. .

Conclusion: Not a bad product. the only issue I have is that I wake up with a cloudy mind. I don't feel refreshed, but at the same time when I hit the gym I don't feel tired so i guess it does help get some quality sleep.

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
*Sedation Final Review*
It isn't bad, i can kind of taste some gummy. Not a bad tasting product. I started tasting a medicine like hint with the correct dosage of 2.5 teaspoons.

Effectiveness 8/10
I ranked it down, because of the consistent groggy and cloudy head feeling I get when I wake up. I feel like I am just drinking nyquil or some other sleep cough/cold syrup. It will knock you out though.

Conclusion 7.8:
Make sure you take proper dosage as increased dose can feel like a warm preworkout and something I personally did not like. At proper dosage (2.5 teaspoons) you get a warm feeling then it knocks you out, but you wake up foggy. I personally would not use this. It works by putting you to sleep, but I do not get any major recovery benefits. Feels like a cough/cold medicine when you wake up. Foggy head feeling.