Does LGD aromatize?

yotreeman

yotreeman

Awards
Mind if I ask your age, stats, time training and such?

And also, just out of curiosity, why you're okay with running the most significantly suppressive of SARMs, but not a weak-ass PH?

Dangus

Dangus

Awards
Well what if I just ran a test booster?? I'm 24 and I've been trying for years. Is it so suppressive that it's going to mess me up or something?

yotreeman

yotreeman

Awards
Well what if I just ran a test booster?? I'm 24 and I've been trying for years. Is it so suppressive that it's going to mess me up or something?
No SERM, no cycle. Period.

Risking the functionality of your HPTA is not worth a couple pounds of glycogen and muscle, especially when, without a real PCT, you won't keep it.

Dangus

Dangus

Awards
Ok cool that's what I was thinking. There is nooooo way I'd ever run something without PCT. I'm just glad I'm doing a SARM where I don't have to really worry about too much.

Dangus

Dangus

Awards
So what's a quick run down of all this would ya say?
Add test or 4 andro
Good SERM.
Ready to go

yotreeman

yotreeman

Awards
So what's a quick run down of all this would ya say?
Add test or 4 andro
Good SERM.
Ready to go
I'm not really trying to encourage you to run an andro with it (you could do 4 andro, epi, or just androsterone), I'm just thinking in terms of legally combating the lethargy that I just can't stand while on cycle.

Running LGD solo is quite common and effective.

Dangus

Dangus

Awards
Cool dude thank ya, I appreciate you biz. This is week two of taking LGD and I'm looking forward to whatever happens.

yotreeman

yotreeman

Awards
Cool dude thank ya, I appreciate you biz. This is week two of taking LGD and I'm looking forward to whatever happens.
Good luck. What's your dosing? I did 10 mgs for the first four weeks, then 20 for the last two.

Dangus

Dangus

Awards
I'm just doing 10 for right now. How long was your cycle?

yotreeman

yotreeman

Awards
I'm just doing 10 for right now. How long was your cycle?
Six weeks. 10/10/10/10/20/20.

20 mgs gave me skin-splitting pumps, but the lethargy definitely started kicking my ass.

Dangus

Dangus

Awards
Nice!! I'm thinkin I'll run mine for 8, I have two bottles of liquid. Damn, 2. I bet that was intense!

Joe12

Joe12

Awards
I don't know if I really want to run a pro hormone
I'm the exact opposite, SARMS have not been through complete clinical trials, so no one knows what they do in the long run. Everyone assumes they are "safer" but the reality is, they are identical to PHs in the short term when comparing blood work. They tank your lipids, shut down your HPTA, and leave your test low. That is identical to a PH run.

Regarding the test base, a test booster will not counter react a compound like LGD. You need a real test base as yotreeman mentioned. I ran LGD (one time) without a test base for 6-weeks, at 10mg, and by the 4th week I was coming home and taking a nap just to make it through the day. If you are concerned about aromatizing, use EPI as your test base. Its milder then andro 4, and should keep your test up, and keep away lethargy. Plus provide some gains.

Dangus

Dangus

Awards
Oh and any epi or 4 andro specific brands you guys recommend?

Joe12

Joe12

Awards
Alright I shall do it! How about sex drive?
As long as you have EPI as a test base, you should be fine. I would recommend snagging a bottle of OL EPI (Elite size). You can get it fairly cheap at nutri-verse, they have 20% off OL products now, and you can also use the save10now code for another 10% off. One bottle should cover you if you run 500 for the first month, then step it up to 750 for the remainder of the run. I'm assuming your doing an 8-week run? Also, with LGD, majority will tell you 10mg (max 12) is the sweet spot to balance sides/gains, anything above that, and you might end up with more sides then you want.

Joe12

Joe12

Awards
EPI and 4 andro are different compounds.
I recommend Olympus Labs Epi. I think OL are the best on the market and use in-house and third party testers on their products. That's about as good as it gets from a sup company.

Joe12

Joe12

Awards
EPI and 4 andro are different compounds.
I recommend Olympus Labs Epi. I think OL are the best on the market and use in-house and third party testers on their products. That's about as good as it gets from a sup company.

yotreeman

yotreeman

Awards
Alright I shall do it! How about sex drive?
4 and Epi convert to test and DHT respectively, so they'll keep your libido up.

Hard Rock Supplements and Olympus Labs are both probably the most popular sources of them.

Also, which one you use would depend on your goals. If you're bulking atm, you definitely need 4. Good wet compound. If cutting or recomping, epi is dry and lean af but not much in the gains department.

chemjr

chemjr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't know if I really want to run a pro hormone
Why? 4 andro is a True pro hormone, something that the body converts into actual testosterone in this case. Not like the designer roids of the older days that were called ph's like Superdrol and hdrol etc.
4 andro would pair perfect w lgd bc lgd IS suppressive, quite suppressive. So you'd be replacing what lgd is taking away and getting the max out of your run.
If you'd touch lgd but not 4 andro then your knowledge and priorities are out of whack and you need to take Much more time to learn about these things than to take the word of forums whores. Even myself!
Best of luck sir.

chemjr

chemjr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok cool that's what I was thinking. There is nooooo way I'd ever run something without PCT. I'm just glad I'm doing a SARM where I don't have to really worry about too much.
Wow, I hope you haven't fkt yourself up yet. Lgd at 20mg a day is as suppressive as 15mg of dbol a day or low dose trt. Fkn a man, gotta do more homework! This is your body, and the Most important part - your manhood! Not to mention I can pretty much guarantee you won't be getting bloods done and that **** does fk up your cholesterol levels. Good luck man. I truly wish you the best.

rockymtnoak

Awards
running sup3er DHEA with lgd and mk677. first almost 4 weeks were incredible then definitely hit lethargy. (added in the sup3r dhea at that point) and that was enough to keep me tearing it up haha with a few weeks to go. and there are more suppressive sarms by a long shot than lgd.

yotreeman

yotreeman

Awards
running sup3er DHEA with lgd and mk677. first almost 4 weeks were incredible then definitely hit lethargy. (added in the sup3r dhea at that point) and that was enough to keep me tearing it up haha with a few weeks to go. and there are more suppressive sarms by a long shot than lgd.
Such as? I've never experienced suppression from any SARM rivaling what I got from LGD, and have always heard from everyone else who's run it that it's by far the most suppressive.

Joe12

Joe12

Awards
Mayyyyyybe I'll stop taking it haha
BTW, what exactly are you taking at the moment. Keep in mind, no matter what you take, if you are going down the hormonal road your hpta gets shut down. Its not, "if' it will shut you down, the question is will you feel sides from the shut down. This is why you take a test base, so the actule shut down dosent impact you. If you want to play, you got to pay, there are sides to all compounds... The question is, how will your body respond, can you control the sides, and is it worth it. If you are getting cold feet, I say experiment with a couple natty anabolics first, you are young and your test is already high. So if a natty stack can get you over the hump, go for it.

Dangus

Dangus

Awards
What's a natty stack I can do? Oh and this isn't my first time taking stuff like this, I just kinda feel like maybe it's time to give my body a little break from that biz right now

Chudmuffin

Awards
If you have taken other sarms and real gear then why stop your cycle two weeks in? You should know what you need to do to rebound. Seems like a waste of money and time to me

rockymtnoak

Awards
Such as? I've never experienced suppression from any SARM rivaling what I got from LGD, and have always heard from everyone else who's run it that it's by far the most suppressive.
rad 140, yk11. they are pretty suppressive. one of them for all intents and purposes is a steroid labeled as a sarm. I'm in pct from my lgd run and 2 weeks in almost now at this point and I'm bouncing back incredibly fast. don't get me wrong it was suppressive, and hit hard after 4 weeks.. (can't imagine an 8 week plus run. 6 was all I could handle before tapping)