Does LGD aromatize?

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Oh and any epi or 4 andro specific brands you guys recommend?

2. Quote Originally Posted by Dangus View Post
    Alright I shall do it! How about sex drive?
    As long as you have EPI as a test base, you should be fine. I would recommend snagging a bottle of OL EPI (Elite size). You can get it fairly cheap at nutri-verse, they have 20% off OL products now, and you can also use the save10now code for another 10% off. One bottle should cover you if you run 500 for the first month, then step it up to 750 for the remainder of the run. I'm assuming your doing an 8-week run? Also, with LGD, majority will tell you 10mg (max 12) is the sweet spot to balance sides/gains, anything above that, and you might end up with more sides then you want.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Dangus View Post
    Oh and any epi or 4 andro specific brands you guys recommend?
    EPI and 4 andro are different compounds.
    I recommend Olympus Labs Epi. I think OL are the best on the market and use in-house and third party testers on their products. That's about as good as it gets from a sup company.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Dangus View Post
    Oh and any epi or 4 andro specific brands you guys recommend?
    EPI and 4 andro are different compounds.
    I recommend Olympus Labs Epi. I think OL are the best on the market and use in-house and third party testers on their products. That's about as good as it gets from a sup company.
  5. Does LGD aromatize?

Quote Originally Posted by Dangus View Post
    Alright I shall do it! How about sex drive?
    4 and Epi convert to test and DHT respectively, so they'll keep your libido up.

Hard Rock Supplements and Olympus Labs are both probably the most popular sources of them.

Also, which one you use would depend on your goals. If you're bulking atm, you definitely need 4. Good wet compound. If cutting or recomping, epi is dry and lean af but not much in the gains department.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Dangus View Post
    I don't know if I really want to run a pro hormone
    Why? 4 andro is a True pro hormone, something that the body converts into actual testosterone in this case. Not like the designer roids of the older days that were called ph's like Superdrol and hdrol etc.
    4 andro would pair perfect w lgd bc lgd IS suppressive, quite suppressive. So you'd be replacing what lgd is taking away and getting the max out of your run.
    If you'd touch lgd but not 4 andro then your knowledge and priorities are out of whack and you need to take Much more time to learn about these things than to take the word of forums whores. Even myself!
    Best of luck sir.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Dangus View Post
    Ok cool that's what I was thinking. There is nooooo way I'd ever run something without PCT. I'm just glad I'm doing a SARM where I don't have to really worry about too much.
    Wow, I hope you haven't fkt yourself up yet. Lgd at 20mg a day is as suppressive as 15mg of dbol a day or low dose trt. Fkn a man, gotta do more homework! This is your body, and the Most important part - your manhood! Not to mention I can pretty much guarantee you won't be getting bloods done and that **** does fk up your cholesterol levels. Good luck man. I truly wish you the best.

8. running sup3er DHEA with lgd and mk677. first almost 4 weeks were incredible then definitely hit lethargy. (added in the sup3r dhea at that point) and that was enough to keep me tearing it up haha with a few weeks to go. and there are more suppressive sarms by a long shot than lgd.

9. Quote Originally Posted by rockymtnoak View Post
    running sup3er DHEA with lgd and mk677. first almost 4 weeks were incredible then definitely hit lethargy. (added in the sup3r dhea at that point) and that was enough to keep me tearing it up haha with a few weeks to go. and there are more suppressive sarms by a long shot than lgd.
    Such as? I've never experienced suppression from any SARM rivaling what I got from LGD, and have always heard from everyone else who's run it that it's by far the most suppressive.

10. Mayyyyyybe I'll stop taking it haha

11. Sounds like it's going to do worse than good

12. Quote Originally Posted by Dangus View Post
    Mayyyyyybe I'll stop taking it haha
    BTW, what exactly are you taking at the moment. Keep in mind, no matter what you take, if you are going down the hormonal road your hpta gets shut down. Its not, "if' it will shut you down, the question is will you feel sides from the shut down. This is why you take a test base, so the actule shut down dosent impact you. If you want to play, you got to pay, there are sides to all compounds... The question is, how will your body respond, can you control the sides, and is it worth it. If you are getting cold feet, I say experiment with a couple natty anabolics first, you are young and your test is already high. So if a natty stack can get you over the hump, go for it.

13. What's a natty stack I can do? Oh and this isn't my first time taking stuff like this, I just kinda feel like maybe it's time to give my body a little break from that biz right now

14. If you have taken other sarms and real gear then why stop your cycle two weeks in? You should know what you need to do to rebound. Seems like a waste of money and time to me

15. Quote Originally Posted by yotreeman View Post
    Such as? I've never experienced suppression from any SARM rivaling what I got from LGD, and have always heard from everyone else who's run it that it's by far the most suppressive.
    rad 140, yk11. they are pretty suppressive. one of them for all intents and purposes is a steroid labeled as a sarm. I'm in pct from my lgd run and 2 weeks in almost now at this point and I'm bouncing back incredibly fast. don't get me wrong it was suppressive, and hit hard after 4 weeks.. (can't imagine an 8 week plus run. 6 was all I could handle before tapping)
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Does a Ostarine+LGD 4033 Stack make any sense?
    By Vioros in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-01-2015, 09:53 AM
  2. Does SD or Phera Aromatize?
    By TravisG in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-24-2009, 05:56 PM
  3. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-07-2008, 03:33 AM
  4. does methoxy TST aromatize or 5a-reduce?
    By Rob69420 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-26-2006, 01:13 AM
  5. Does 19Nor and 1, 4 compete for the same enzyme?
    By windwords7 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-21-2002, 10:50 PM