Mind & Muscle and Olympus Labs Presents "If You Like Sweat and Coladas"

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Mind & Muscle and Olympus Labs Presents "If You Like Sweat and Coladas"

Name:  --AubreyHord_HONK2015_068.jpg
Views: 214
Size:  238.6 KBName:  hungry-pina-colada-iStock_000037652558Large-E.jpeg
Views: 226
Size:  149.8 KB
    No worries, I'm not going to post up the video to the pina colada song here. I thought about it, but just can't. It's like a crime against humanity. What I can do is thank @cheftepesh1 and @double s for selecting me to run a product I've been very interested in but just haven't picked up yet. Olympus Labs' BloodShr3d War Edition came in the mail yesterday and I was very eager to get this log for it started up.

I've been dropping lbs to the tune of 40 lost since New Years Day. I've got a Spartan-type event on June 3 and want to have my mid-section tighter than it's ever been. I'd like to get to 200lbs or lower. I was able to hit that mark last Summer. However, I've put on some size over the past year, so I don't know if "one-derland" is someplace I'll get back to.

I'm currently running a HST cycle and plan on continuing that through this log. T, Tr, and Sat at the gym. The other days I do bodyweight/active recovery at home with the bride. Going to be running 3 scoops of BloodShr3d a day--2 scoops along with a non-stim pump product pre-workout and 1 scoop in the afternoon to help with the afternoon blahs. I'm running my calories at anywhere between 2100-2300 cals a day based on my activity levels. Macro split is 35C/40P/25F with very little variance.

Enough about me, here are my initial impressions of BloodShr3d War Hawaiian Colada.

Taste--6/5! I really wasn't prepared for how good this was going to taste. I've had a couple samples of BS Raw Orange Starkrush and it's good. I mean it'll do. But this colada flavor is GOOD! I was prepared for a heavy pineapple with a bit of coconut but this is a perfect combination of the two. Not only that, but a slight vanilla comes through that fools the tongue into thinking there's some creaminess there. I usually just take a scoop of PWO directly to the dome and wash it down. But this is the rare supp that I think I'll sip and enjoy in the mornings!

Mixability--5/5. Mixed perfectly. No white specks or grit left behind. I do recall having some with BS Raw so I was surprised that this mixed better.

EFX--TBD. This kicked in pretty quickly. It only took about 15 minutes to really start waking me up. It was a nice energy buzz for 4AM. I got to the gym around 4:35 and was focused and ready to work! After my opening cardio I was already dripping and stayed that way throughout the weight session. Thus far I am VERY impressed. Yep...this is going to be fun!
    I <3 Carbs

2. Mind &amp; Muscle and Olympus Labs Presents &quot;If You Like Sweat and Coladas&quot;

Starting pix. (Disclaimer: just moved so I'm still trying to find the best room for selfies )
    Name:  IMG_4705.JPG
Views: 171
Size:  1.11 MB
    Name:  IMG_4706.JPG
Views: 174
Size:  1.28 MBName:  IMG_4707.JPG
Views: 173
Size:  1.27 MB
    Name:  IMG_4708.JPG
Views: 171
Size:  195.4 KB

Ahhh.... the new place really brings out my back hair...
    I <3 Carbs
    •   

3. In for this

4. I'm in
    OLYMPUS LABS
    Use BECKI30 for 30% off your order at olympus-labs.com and olympusuk.com

5. That's probably the most clever thread titles to date. Kudos
    Olympus Labs Demigod
    PM me with any Olympus Labs questions
    Use Code WOODY30 for 30% off your order at www.Olympus-Labs.com
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Woody View Post
    That's probably the most clever thread titles to date. Kudos
    Lol. I try to make them somewhat memorable.

Thanks for stopping in!
    I <3 Carbs

7. Quote Originally Posted by VO2Maxima View Post
    I'm in
    Welcome Mi'lady!
    I <3 Carbs

8. Quote Originally Posted by Bobbaugh3 View Post
    In for this
    Welcome in. Can't wait to see your log too!
    I <3 Carbs

9. Daamn, that's alot of scoops
    *****Mind and Muscle Ambassador.....Use code AM10 to save 10%off your order
    www.youtube.com keyword SuppTalk Radio

10. Sounds like you have a high stim tolerance
    Mind and Muscle Code AM10 WWW.mindandmuscle.com
    Muscle Research Code AM10 www.mrsupps.com

11. Quote Originally Posted by jalfrey View Post
    Name:  --AubreyHord_HONK2015_068.jpg
Views: 214
Size:  238.6 KBName:  hungry-pina-colada-iStock_000037652558Large-E.jpeg
Views: 226
Size:  149.8 KB
    No worries, I'm not going to post up the video to the pina colada song here. I thought about it, but just can't. It's like a crime against humanity. What I can do is thank @cheftepesh1 and @double s for selecting me to run a product I've been very interested in but just haven't picked up yet. Olympus Labs' BloodShr3d War Edition came in the mail yesterday and I was very eager to get this log for it started up.

I've been dropping lbs to the tune of 40 lost since New Years Day. I've got a Spartan-type event on June 3 and want to have my mid-section tighter than it's ever been. I'd like to get to 200lbs or lower. I was able to hit that mark last Summer. However, I've put on some size over the past year, so I don't know if "one-derland" is someplace I'll get back to.

I'm currently running a HST cycle and plan on continuing that through this log. T, Tr, and Sat at the gym. The other days I do bodyweight/active recovery at home with the bride. Going to be running 3 scoops of BloodShr3d a day--2 scoops along with a non-stim pump product pre-workout and 1 scoop in the afternoon to help with the afternoon blahs. I'm running my calories at anywhere between 2100-2300 cals a day based on my activity levels. Macro split is 35C/40P/25F with very little variance.

Enough about me, here are my initial impressions of BloodShr3d War Hawaiian Colada.

Taste--6/5! I really wasn't prepared for how good this was going to taste. I've had a couple samples of BS Raw Orange Starkrush and it's good. I mean it'll do. But this colada flavor is GOOD! I was prepared for a heavy pineapple with a bit of coconut but this is a perfect combination of the two. Not only that, but a slight vanilla comes through that fools the tongue into thinking there's some creaminess there. I usually just take a scoop of PWO directly to the dome and wash it down. But this is the rare supp that I think I'll sip and enjoy in the mornings!

Mixability--5/5. Mixed perfectly. No white specks or grit left behind. I do recall having some with BS Raw so I was surprised that this mixed better.

EFX--TBD. This kicked in pretty quickly. It only took about 15 minutes to really start waking me up. It was a nice energy buzz for 4AM. I got to the gym around 4:35 and was focused and ready to work! After my opening cardio I was already dripping and stayed that way throughout the weight session. Thus far I am VERY impressed. Yep...this is going to be fun!
    I agree on HC being an awesome flavor. I think Orange gets the nod more often than not but I prefer HC out of all 3. I also like 3 scoops daily but can't even handle 1.5 scoops of the Raw version. Nice start!
    OLYMPUS LABS/OLYMPUS UK REP
    Use JEBROOK30 for 30% off at http://olympusuk.com/
    E-mail product questions to [email protected]

12. Quote Originally Posted by cheftepesh1 View Post
    Sounds like you have a high stim tolerance
    Quote Originally Posted by double s View Post
    Daamn, that's alot of scoops
    2 scoops is 250mg caffeine, right? After using stimmed burners for this long, I do have a bit of a tolerance. Although, I can drink a Coke Zero with dinner and be up half the night. I was using 5 caps of Ignit3 pre-workout for 300mg. So I figured 2 scoops of BSW was the only way to go!
    I <3 Carbs

13. Quote Originally Posted by jalfrey View Post
    2 scoops is 250mg caffeine, right? After using stimmed burners for this long, I do have a bit of a tolerance. Although, I can drink a Coke Zero with dinner and be up half the night. I was using 5 caps of Ignit3 pre-workout for 300mg. So I figured 2 scoops of BSW was the only way to go!
    Yep 250mg caffeine, plus j. regia and eria jarensis. And 2/1 sounds fine, as long as you're aware of your stim tolerance and are handling it well, and also as long as the later dose doesn't keep you up at night (so have it early enough, because even one scoop will have more stims than a Coke Zero!).
    OLYMPUS LABS

14. No luck with the mailman today, hoping before Friday!

15. Sweet! I'll get in on this!
    Official Strong Supplement Shop Board Rep
    www.strongsupplementshop.com
    Join Us In The Pursuit of Strength - Go Strong!

16. How ya feeling today bro!

17. Quote Originally Posted by BEAST73 View Post
    SUB!
    Welcome Beast-Bro!
    I <3 Carbs

18. Quote Originally Posted by LeanEngineer View Post
    Sweet! I'll get in on this!
    Glad to have you!
    I <3 Carbs

19. My appetite is normally pretty big but 2 scoops of BSW is taming it a bit. Time is short for me today but I wanted to post up yesterday's workout.

HIIT Arc Trainer--12 minutes for 305cals burned (according to machine [a2m])

Goblet squat--2x5x105
    Alt db flat press--2x5x85s
    Lat raise--2x5x50s
    Db inc flyes--2x5x45s
    Alt db curl--2x5x60s
    Hammer OH press--2x5x180
    Seated hammer row--2x5x235
    Db row--2x8x110
    Cable Flyes--2x5x35s
    Rope pull down--2x5x120
    Oh Rope tri ext--2x5x85
    Kb swing--2x15x70
    Cable Crunches--2x15x85
    Superman--2x15

Treadmill--1 mile at 11 minutes for 170 cals (a2m)
    I <3 Carbs

20. Goblet squats??

21. Quote Originally Posted by double s View Post
    Goblet squats??
    Lol I don't like them personally (mostly because of the way you load them), but they're not a bad alternative if for whatever reason you have trouble with squat form (mobility, etc). Or as an accessory, since judging by that workout it wasn't a leg day and they were just in there as part of a warmup or something to that effect.
    OLYMPUS LABS

22. Quote Originally Posted by VO2Maxima View Post
    Lol I don't like them personally (mostly because of the way you load them), but they're not a bad alternative if for whatever reason you have trouble with squat form (mobility, etc). Or as an accessory, since judging by that workout it wasn't a leg day and they were just in there as part of a warmup or something to that effect.
    Might have to give these a try
    Mind and Muscle Code AM10 WWW.mindandmuscle.com
    Muscle Research Code AM10 www.mrsupps.com

23. Goblet squats.

I'll take a dumbbell and hold it vertically with the top part of the weight against my upper chest then squad a2g and do my best to jump. I just started doing them about a month ago but my quads have never looked better!

I'll try to get some video of them next week if anyone is interested.

In the meantime this colada flavor is still quite amazing. I missed my late morning dose so right now I'm sipping on a scoop and a half in 24 ounces of water.
    Damn it's good!

Went over on calories yesterday by about 90. But the scale was already drunk so I'm not going to sweat it (no pun intended). Had kickboxing at home this morning and that was all the sweat I need today. Scale is already dropping and we're just getting started!
    I <3 Carbs

24. Havent had the pleasure as of yet but looking forward to it
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 78
    Last Post: 07-30-2017, 12:34 PM
  2. Replies: 27
    Last Post: 06-17-2017, 11:33 AM
  3. 25% Off ALL Prohormones at Mind &amp; Muscle!
    By Mind+Muscle in forum Supplement Deals
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-20-2016, 11:37 AM
  4. A Gift if you need it, and if not a reaffirmation:
    By Manimalia in forum General Chat
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-18-2008, 11:23 PM