LGD, MK677, Orig1n from Olympus Lans

1. LGD, MK677, Orig1n from Olympus Lans

What do ya think of this?

2. Depends on the goal, I am assuming you are trying to bulk with this selection???

LGD - Strong bulking sarm, you will need a test base, you can do it without it, but you will be lethargic. Run 10mg per day, and you will need a proper PCT (SERM).
    MK677 - I've never takin it... its not technically a sarm, but from what I hear it will send your hunger through the roof.
    Orig1n - This is natty, no where near the gains of the two above, but there is no hormonal fear, nor a need to run a PCT/on cycle...

My two cents on SARMS, they have not made it through all the clinical human trials, so no one know what in the world they will do to you in the long run. We only knows the immediate, which is similar to PH. Crush your lipid panel, drop your sex drive (test) etc. SARMS are by no means the "safe" alternative that people originally advocated when they first became popular.
    Last edited by Joe12; 05-13-2017 at 07:00 AM. Reason: PCT correction
    •   

3. So are SARMS unsafe??

4. Quote Originally Posted by Dangus View Post
    So are SARMS unsafe??
    People take them all the time. They are only for sale bc of a loophole, they say right on the labels "For laboratory test animals only, not safe for human consumption" Will they kill you, dough it. Will they mess with your blood levels, 100%. Research bro, read up on what you are thinking about taking. Have you first experimented with natural anabolics? What's your age, weight, goals?

5. I'm 24, I've taken SARMS before and I've also taken test E and masteron. I want to be Goku big haha
    •   

6. It's been like 4 months since I took the test E and Masteron. I made sure I gave my body a break

7. Quote Originally Posted by Dangus View Post
    I'm 24, I've taken SARMS before and I've also taken test E and masteron. I want to be Goku big haha
    You are pretty young to have already ran real gear, not hattin, just pointing out your natural test levels are high and you can make some great gains naturally with a solid diet and lifting.

What are your goals? Cutting, bulking, recomp?

8. Quote Originally Posted by Dangus View Post
    It's been like 4 months since I took the test E and Masteron. I made sure I gave my body a break
    Time on + PCT = Time off

I'm assuming you followed the protocol, did you get bloods?

9. Oh wait, just realized... you posted this in the sup section. You should delete this post, and re-post it in anabolics.

10. I just want to get much bigger. What are some good things I can take for my blood pressure other that coq10 and stuff?

11. Mk-677 does not need a pct/serm..
    It's a human growth hormone secretagogue..
    It does NOT effect your androgenic hormones test etc..
    It does NOT suppress anything. It stimulates the pituitary gland everything few hours to pulse out more hgh etc

12. Mk and the origin are both hgh, is it good to do two?

13. I've only heard it's best to take one at a time so both compounds don't conflict or fight eachother..

14. Sorry about that PCT point, I fixed it.
    Regarding stacking, as mentioned above its always better to run single compounds to see how your body reacts. I am not sure of the synergy between those two, maybe someone else can weight in.

15. on both from OL mass gh. lgd/mk 4/10mg 2x day for 8 lgd/20 mk677. it's a solid combo. aside from feeling great, putting on some phenominal gains for 2 caps a day (was coming off flu when I started) I'm up 7kg, great gym sessions, the two downsides are heading into week 4 I definitely hit lethargy. next day aired OL super Dh3a (like a high dose dermacrine) and that pushed my energy and drive back past where I was to begin. mk can be run for a long time and most benefits will come after long term use (several months) but I'm telling you man for a quick and easy bulk this works extraordinarily well for me. obviously eat good, put in the work, keep an eye on levels. lgd is in stg3 trials so it's looking pretty good for safety, but the ultimate responsibility lies on you to know what is happening and take precautions as needed.

16. (the second downside is I keep waking the girls up who spend the night over by my stomach growling at 4 am lmfao) I'm very tall, I have to eat 5-6k calories just to maintain. putting on weight for me requires a gag worthy amount of food. the mk makes it a walk in the park. your refrigerator may file a restraining order on you though😂 i went to a nice all you can eat sushi bar last night and me and mk almost put the place out of business

17. Quote Originally Posted by Dangus View Post
    So are SARMS unsafe??
    They should all be treated with respect in terms of potency, sides etc..

Some people advocate stacking 4 or more of them and actually call it a mild cycle. Don't listen to these people..

18. Lgd is a godsend. Big gains easily with a good diet and workout plan. My go to for putting on mass. Gh, haven't done it yet by OL, but gw and Lgd are perfect together because Lgd will tank your cholesterol big time while gw keeps it in check. OL gw is spot on.

19. Quote Originally Posted by wrugg08 View Post
    Lgd is a godsend. Big gains easily with a good diet and workout plan. My go to for putting on mass. Gh, haven't done it yet by OL, but gw and Lgd are perfect together because Lgd will tank your cholesterol big time while gw keeps it in check. OL gw is spot on.
    Awesome, I'm thinking of jumping on Olympus labs lgd, pretty keen for some mass and strength gains.. How did you run it?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Dermafury log from olympus labs
    By luckylefty811 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 90
    Last Post: 06-13-2016, 10:26 AM
  2. Replies: 93
    Last Post: 01-18-2015, 12:03 AM
  3. MCCREW530 ginny pigs the new TD Ep1c from Olympus!
    By McCrew530 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 271
    Last Post: 01-03-2015, 01:56 PM
  4. Dimethadrol from Olympus labs, get swole!w
    By jbryand101b in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 199
    Last Post: 06-25-2014, 08:38 PM
  5. Tr3n from Olympus labs safe?
    By Austin1129 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 04-27-2014, 12:01 PM