DSF89

Awards
Sex: Male
Height: 180 cm
Weight: 78.5 kg (3/5/17)
Locality: United Kingdom/West Midlands

Training history:

5 years of continuous weight training.

First 3 years dedicated to weight loss and building muscle endurance. From overweight (117kg) to optimal weight (75kg-80kg).

Past 2 years spent on body recomposition gaining base strength, general athleticism and muscle maturity.

Current Diet:
High protein, varying range of carbs (more on this later), moderate to high fats. Plenty of vegetables mostly grilled or fresh, high fibre intake. Currently on a carb cycling diet, with two high, three moderate and two low carb days a week.
More low carb days will be introduced in Weeks 4-5.

The Plan:

Following a 6 weeks weight loss plan designed by me for me through combining elements of workouts and diets I used in the past with great results.

Key points: Weeks 1 and 2 following a three day split twice a week as 1st day being Chest/Back 2nd: Legs/Calves 3rd: Shoulders/Arms/Traps all these workouts performed with relatively heavy weights and consist of multi-joint excercises, followed by a rest day when I train abs as a form of active rest.
Lighter weights, slightly higher rep ranges, single-joint exercises describe the second half of the week following the same split and a rest day.

On Weeks 3 and 4 I drop back to a 4 day more conventional split where I train Chest/Arms on the 1st day, 2nd: Legs/Abs followed by a rest day, 3rd day is reserved for Shoulders/Traps/Calves, I train Back/Arms on the 4th day.

With Weeks 5-6 I'm returning to the format of weeks 1-2, with different exercise selection and different rep ranges.

The Supplements:

* Pre-workout (full force - pure force)
* Protein blend (egg,milk,whey isolate blend)
* 3x25mg Fusion Supplements - Arimistane (Androsta 3,5-dien-7,17-dione)
* 3g DAA
* 3-6g HMB
* Multi vitamin (Scitec Nutrition-multi pro plus)
* Fat burner (Scitec Nutrition - Turbo Ripper)
* 5g post-workout Creatine monohydrate (Scitec Nutrition - 100% Creatine Monohydrate)
* Intra Workout - (Scitec Nutrition Ami-NO Xpress)
* 5000iu daily Vitamin D

Goals/expectations:

I'm going to spend the next 6 weeks getting rid of the water weight and fat that has accumulated since my last weight loss project. At the end of this six week mini-cut I will enjoy a fast paced, active two week holiday (two weeks/two countries), including a friend's wedding. During my time away I aim to perform two full body workouts per week.

I would like to retain as much hard earned muscle as possible and to stay reasonably lean and vascular during my holiday. My goal is to have a good starting point for a long (6-10 months) lean muscle building period.

DSF89

Awards
Days 1-4: Nothing noteworthy, apart from insane thirst. Drinking about 4-5 litres per day while constantly thirsty, I think this could be down to Arimistane.

Days 4-7: I can report increased libido and harder/fuller muscles. I'm experiencing episodes of anger, moodiness, not too sure if the Arimistane is responsible or just having a man period :D

ECWHY

Awards
Def. in for this, good posts so far

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I hate to use this, but it is most likely placebo.

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
Subbed!

I like arimistane, I bought a supplement one time called "Singularity" from some small company that was my first experience with any kind of test booster/anabolic/anti-e and after 3 weeks I felt amazing.. it had
Serving Size 1 cap 2x Day
Arimistane 50mg
NMDA(N-methyl-D-Aspartic Acid 30mg
5a-Hydroxy Laxogenin 25mg
Bioperine(Black Pepper Extract) 5mg

I have been wanting to get those first 3 together again in slightly higher dosage because I think those 3 for some reason worked synergistically for some awesome effects.. looking forward to your log because it contains basically 2 out of the 3 ingredients, I think NMDA might work slightly better and is absorbed a lot quicker and easier then DAA hence only needing 30-50mg of that compared to 3.5G of DAA.

I'm sure the Arimistane will help you cut that water weight ALOT

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just seen this log and saw you are from the west mids...

Where about?

I live in cannock

DSF89

Awards
Thanks for reading, this Singularity sounds like a well thought out product. Very true synergy is important, a combination of carefully selected supplements can make a whole lot of difference. If you find something similar but with larger doses please don't hesitate to share it with us ;)

DSF89

Awards
Started to take 1 serving of Turbo Ripper (Scitec Nutrition) at work between meals.

Day 8:
Reintroducing 3g of DAA daily with a single dose before bed with 3g HMB and 5000iu Vitamin D. Also having 3g HMB post-workout with creatine.

Day 9:
I'm definitely more vascular, my muscles are full and hard even when on low carb days.
Raging libido and increased flaccid length (not complaining) :D
The thirst is still there but I got used to the higher water intake. No headaches or any new joint pain (I have some pre-existing joint issues) which are often referred to as the side effects of Arimistane. I'm contemplating to lift the dose up to a 100mg/day, as it is the most commonly recommended dose if taken solo. I don't want to miss out on the potential benefits of a higher dose.

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
Started to take 1 serving of Turbo Ripper (Scitec Nutrition) at work between meals.

Day 8:
Reintroducing 3g of DAA daily with a single dose before bed with 3g HMB and 5000iu Vitamin D. Also having 3g HMB post-workout with creatine.

Day 9:
I'm definitely more vascular, my muscles are full and hard even when on low carb days.
Raging libido and increased flaccid length (not complaining) :D
The thirst is still there but I got used to the higher water intake. No headaches or any new joint pain (I have some pre-existing joint issues) which are often referred to as the side effects of Arimistane. I'm contemplating to lift the dose up to a 100mg/day, as it is the most commonly recommended dose if taken solo. I don't want to miss out on the potential benefits of a higher dose.
Good stuff bro! That's definitely the Androsta working, once you hit 100 or more be on the look out for possible joint pain, I started getting it in my knee s somewhere around the 125-150 dosages.. I think some SAMe and Glucosamine plus vit E should help that though..

Sent from my LG-K330 using AnabolicMinds mobile app

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sweet! In on this!

DSF89

Awards
Good stuff bro! That's definitely the Androsta working, once you hit 100 or more be on the look out for possible joint pain, I started getting it in my knee s somewhere around the 125-150 dosages.. I think some SAMe and Glucosamine plus vit E should help that though..
Yeah I think I'll up the dosage from tomorrow (+25mg @ Day 11). Thanks for the heads up, I have a look around for some properly dosed joint supp. Btw what is the "SAMe " you referring to?
I might be able to prevent the pain. I have sharp pain in my left knee due to chondropathy anyway but don't want it to get any worse than this.

DSF89

Awards
I used to. Nowadays I prefer to shop online. Dolphin fitness and Predator nutrition are my go to places.

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah I get that, the shop doesn't really sell anything that you can't get online anyway and for a cheaper price

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
I'm in running fusion arimistane plus, second day in!

DSF89

Awards
Yeah I get that, the shop doesn't really sell anything that you can't get online anyway and for a cheaper price
True. Retail shops just can't keep up with the prices and convenience.

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
Just had it in my stash for a long time now so running it with some epic unleashed by OL as part of my cut, not expecting much to be fair but any help is better than none

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Is the fusion stuff good? Predator seen to push it big time, and every review on the products are always good reviews.. which makes me kinda skeptical that they possibly aren't all legit reviews

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
Is the fusion stuff good? Predator seen to push it big time, and every review on the products are always good reviews.. which makes me kinda skeptical that they possibly aren't all legit reviews
I think most of it is good for beginners, I've heard the methdrol (superdrol clone) is top but I ran the nanoT and I ran it at 3ml to get some real good effects off it and the androtest was nice but that was 6 caps a day so it's not very strong stuff which makes it expensive but the ingredients seem to be legit, I want to try the phera but not unless it's got the strength so I'm waiting for a log on it haha

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
have thought that too about Pred reviews

APC80

APC80

Awards
have thought that too about Pred reviews
Some of them sites remove bad reviews, one of mine was taken off another site that has 100% positive feedback I'm always sceptical now if there are no bad reviews across all products. Not saying predator do it tho.

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
All my bad reviews on pred have never made it to the comment list

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah I think I'll up the dosage from tomorrow (+25mg @ Day 11). Thanks for the heads up, I have a look around for some properly dosed joint supp. Btw what is the "SAMe " you referring to?
I might be able to prevent the pain. I have sharp pain in my left knee due to chondropathy anyway but don't want it to get any worse than this.
SAM-e is primarily taken for mood balancing, it helps with seratonin and dopamine balance, but has been shown to be good for joint support as well in higher doses. I take it daily and love it. It must be taken without food, though. Glucosamine can upset your stomach, so eating it with food can help. Just a heads up, so you may need to split those up.

DSF89

Awards
SAM-e is primarily taken for mood balancing, it helps with seratonin and dopamine balance, but has been shown to be good for joint support as well in higher doses. I take it daily and love it. It must be taken without food, though. Glucosamine can upset your stomach, so eating it with food can help. Just a heads up, so you may need to split those up.
Awesome info thank you.
looked it up, according to the Mayo Clinic "to treat osteoarthritis, 600mg-1,200 milligrams of SAMe has been taken by mouth daily in 1-3 divided doses for 10-84 days."
Just putting it out there, in case someone else needs it too.
How much do you take daily? Do you take it year round?

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
Thank you for clarifying that bro, I was out and about and just seen the reply.

DSF89

Awards
Day 10:

Trained quads and calves today.

My strength ranked slightly above average, definitely good considering that I'm currently in a slight caloric deficit.

Had a high carb day, which left me feeling surprisingly well despite the fact that I was unable to sleep as much as I needed​, only scored around five and a half hours last night. Still guzzling water like a maniac.

Experienced​ no adverse effects as of now so I'll increase the dosage from 75 mg to 100mg Arimistane starting tomorrow.

DSF89

Awards
Day 11 (11/05/17)

I took 100 mg of Arimistane for the first time.

After a 3 hour long nap in the afternoon (as the short nights this week started to catch up on me) trained shoulders/arms/traps. Awesome workout, felt pretty strong with a sick pump that stayed with me for the rest of the evening.

Libido is still on the rise lol ? plus the hardness of my tool is on the industrial level... thinking to get into the diamond cutting business ?

I think this compound was a great addition to my diet and will bring the results I wanted.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good god, if I ever had a 3 hour nap I would feel like taking on the world. That's like my nightly sleep. :)

DSF89

Awards
Good god, if I ever had a 3 hour nap I would feel like taking on the world. That's like my nightly sleep. :)
how do you train​ and recover without sleeping? ? each to their own I guess but I'm one of them guys who needs 8 hours at night, not more not less, just 8. Anything below 5 and I can't operate, not to mention​ work out unless I get a nap ?

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've been operating on 5-6 hours for 20+ years. The last time I slept 8 hours was when I was a teenager. Just wired different.

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
Day 11 (11/05/17)

I took 100 mg of Arimistane for the first time.

After a 3 hour long nap in the afternoon (as the short nights this week started to catch up on me) trained shoulders/arms/traps. Awesome workout, felt pretty strong with a sick pump that stayed with me for the rest of the evening.

Libido is still on the rise lol �� plus the hardness of my tool is on the industrial level... thinking to get into the diamond cutting business ��

I think this compound was a great addition to my diet and will bring the results I wanted.
are you going to cycle off arimistane?

DSF89

Awards
are you going to cycle off arimistane?
After some research and careful consideration I will but not only over a 4 day period as 75/75/50/50 to give​ some time for my body to adjust. I can't​ see any reason why should I make this a lengthy process.
If anyone has experience with this please let me know.

DSF89

Awards
Days 11, 12, 13, 14

Still on 100mg Arimistane daily. Not much going on, loosing weight at a steady rate. Everything going according to plan.

Thanks to the lower body fat and the androsta I'm way more vascular than before (for some reason it's really important to me, probably due to the years of overweight life but every vein counts).

Libido high, general sense of well being, no headaches or joint pain.
Noticed that there is no real loss of strength despite the slight caloric deficit.
The real restriction about to begin this week so I'll keep you posted, I hope I'll be able to keep most of it as I'm already fairly weak (compared to others with similar lifting experience I guess) don't want to start from the bottom.

That's it for now.

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
Days 11, 12, 13, 14

Still on 100mg Arimistane daily. Not much going on, loosing weight at a steady rate. Everything going according to plan.

Thanks to the lower body fat and the androsta I'm way more vascular than before (for some reason it's really important to me, probably due to the years of overweight life but every vein counts).

Libido high, general sense of well being, no headaches or joint pain.
Noticed that there is no real loss of strength despite the slight caloric deficit.
The real restriction about to begin this week so I'll keep you posted, I hope I'll be able to keep most of it as I'm already fairly weak (compared to others with similar lifting experience I guess) don't want to start from the bottom.

That's it for now.
Couple of questions for you -if you can, can you get your blood pressure checked , id be interested to know if Arimistane has elevated it.

also why arimistane out of all you could have. thanks

APC80

APC80

Awards
Couple of questions for you -if you can, can you get your blood pressure checked , id be interested to know if Arimistane has elevated it.

I've been on arimistane for 5 weeks at 75mg and was at the doctors last week and my blood pressure was fine.

ucheoma

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Some of them sites remove bad reviews, one of mine was taken off another site that has 100% positive feedback I'm always sceptical now if there are no bad reviews across all products. Not saying predator do it tho.
all sites massage reviews. Predator is too expensive though. Cheaper to buy from the states

APC80

APC80

Awards
all sites massage reviews. Predator is too expensive though. Cheaper to buy from the states
Only reason to buy from the UK if you're in America would be to get some of the banned stuff like SD or epistane.

ucheoma

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Only reason to buy from the UK if you're in America would be to get some of the banned stuff like SD or epistane.
Still cheaper to buy from the US even if youre in the uk

APC80

APC80

Awards
Still cheaper to buy from the US even if youre in the uk
No way mate ya can get SD, epi, dmz and other good stuff for 30 quid a bottle plus free delivery here. Most of the US stuff is 1&4 andro since the ban and it's expensive as ****. Then you add on delivery charges plus having to wait over a week for it.

ucheoma

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No way mate ya can get SD, epi, dmz and other good stuff for 30 quid a bottle plus free delivery here. Most of the US stuff is 1&4 andro since the ban and it's expensive as ****. Then you add on delivery charges plus having to wait over a week for it.
Not into the "good stuff!. Having said that i'm cutting back on my purchase of natty supps. Natty anabolics cheaper to buy from the us even after delivery charges

APC80

APC80

Awards
Not into the "good stuff!. Having said that i'm cutting back on my purchase of natty supps. Natty anabolics cheaper to buy from the us even after delivery charges
Aye they only sell the stuff that works here lol

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It is most likely the SAM-e itself rather than the Glucosamine causing your GI distress. It is a known side effect of SAM-e with or without food. I have tried all of the highest quality brands at several dosages and was never able to tolerate it due to GI issues.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We cancel each other out because gluclosamine has the exact same possible sides and it irritates my stomach so I can't take it. Never had an issue with SAMe.

DSF89

Awards
A blood pressure monitor is on my wish list as it's good to have one on hand. As soon as I get one I will let you know if my blood pressure is affected by this compound.

Why Arimistane? Well, I wanted something that can help me with my diet, gives my testosterone a little push and counteracts the negative effects of being in a deficit while following a high volume training plan.

After researching​ such supplements I ended up with Arimistane as a reportedly safe yet effective solution and can take it while I'm on holiday.

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
A blood pressure monitor is on my wish list as it's good to have one on hand. As soon as I get one I will let you know if my blood pressure is affected by this compound.

Why Arimistane? Well, I wanted something that can help me with my diet, gives my testosterone a little push and counteracts the negative effects of being in a deficit while following a high volume training plan.

After researching​ such supplements I ended up with Arimistane as a reportedly safe yet effective solution and can take it while I'm on holiday.
Thanks , so no sides even at 100mg ?did you decide to taper off ?i ask because ive been considering this for a while and i dont want something thats too harsh as estrogen is just not required by women but men also

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 7
Ripped_warrior Anabolics 5
cristiano88 Supplements 15
Anabolics 8
Supplements 16