•Make America Yoked Again•

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Just picked up a package from an Amazon locker, at my fave 7-11, en route to one of my Golds'
IMG_5733.JPG

I've got a big coffee and the Caps playoff game on the radio!

I'm starting tonight, 5/8/17

I'll be documenting a bit, after lifting, with my post workout meal, 3-4 nights a week!

...Goals are to gain strength, lean size & be able to keep up with all my Tinder and Bumble matches ;-)...

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Image1494300590.426578.jpg

Post workout, brought to you by the 24hr Dunkin Donuts right by my gym.
Big N' Toasted sandwich with 2 sides of hash browns.

Had a real euphoric session tonight, training Delts and Arms, felt very focused...

-Low Rack Deadlifts and eventually superset with shrugs...then behind back shrugs.
-Behind neck HS machine, rear delts.
-Standing Iso-Shoulder press, on HS plate press.
-Rear pec dec isolated flys as well as together.
-Machine laterals, heavy isolated, seated both facing in and out...then some lighter sets together.
-Behind neck pulldowns & behind back DB rear flys.

-Went into a bunch of bi/tri supersets

Still feel kinda pumped...

And, huge fukin' Caps win!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Awesome! I'm jealous of your stack. I need to order more x gels!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
In for Tinder hookups pics ... I mean in for gainz

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
5/9/17

Thanks for the replies, bros!

...Today, baddd headache on and off, that kicked back in right at gym time...Also, got the news that 'Big Black' from the legendary 'Rob and Big' show, years back, passed away at 45, and that was a real downer...

I didn't quite have the fire that I had last night, but pushed thru for a decent lower body and back session.

Felt and looked a lil flat,...had a double whopper and fries from Burger King post workout.

...Not sure if the headache and tiredness is 'stack related' or not...I'm sure if so, it will subside soon.

*No extreme soreness in my shoulders or arms, from my first x-gels dose of 1gram last night...I'm sure it needs time to build up...

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
5/11/17

Rocked chest with some rows and arms....Strong workout and great pump. Added a baby aspirin to the gram of ArA...I've yet to get crazy doms, but the kind bros' informed me that's all good, in the ArA thread!

Drinking this from 7-11...it's good!
Image1494562185.765299.jpg

Listening to Ferall on the bench, trash my beloved Caps hockey team, on the radio...

Gym was crowded af, during my usual time, 9-11pm...I guess some peeps think they can get swole for summer in a month lol.....There aren't many gals lifting, tho one was a major distraction...She's been there for years but has made some huge gains. Tight grey yoga pants, shin high striped socks...
IMG_5743.JPG

No worries, I keep the headphones on and stay grinding...

Chest supported t-bar, underhand grip on the straight bar on top, highly recommend! Don't think I've ever done it that way...it's certainly harder, great feel

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
5/15/17

I did a lower body and shoulder thing...
IMG_5759.JPG

And tonight, 5/17, I trained chest & back...

Pumps and vascularity both getting better, and the same weights are feeling slightly lighter...

This is the 2nd week, I'm hoping/expecting the whole shebang to 'kick in' next week or so....And again, I'm not expecting miracles here with this, just a smidge more...

Hit it pretty hard tonight, had the gym to myself for the most part...Love that. Rest day tomorrow.

*if you have a 7-11 coffee addiction like I do, get the app. Every 7th cup is free!

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
..Friday night, June 2nd..
(Due for an update!)

Finally, this genius stack that I put together, has kicked all the way in!

Had an awesome chest, traps/rack deads & arms session tonite!

Highlights include:
90# DB's went up almost easy for 3 sets on the low incline bench.

Shrugging 385, easy...

(All accessory lifts up)

Strict OHP, 135 this past Wed night, for a couple smooth sets of 3.

...I'm up a couple pounds, and my physique shows a marked improvement....Overall mood, assertiveness, up!

I've upped the ArA to 6 caps pre, with tiny aspirin, shocked that I'm not getting insane doms.

Anecdotes;
On the way to a 'bumble app' date, I was headed downtown and a car cut me off, I honked at him! 2 Cop cars pull me over, must have been looking for drunks etc. I'm always very polite but this cop was saying 'I cut the other driver off and he saw the whole thing' ...well I wasn't taking his **** and argued my side calmly. Whereas I normally might have avoided confrontation! ...Nothin but a warning and I ended things smoothly by complimenting his beard, as I have a rad one too.

As for the date, she kept feeling my arms, talking about my forearm/bicep vein, so I taught her the word 'vascular.' ...Had a much more confident, alpha vibe about me than usual & we ended the night by finding a secluded area for her to give me an awesome BJ in my car...I've got to give it to the Arimistane/MTest combo, because after 15 min she says, "jeeze dude how long are ya gonna last!?"

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Haha mTest in full affect

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
-Recovery on this stack has been amazing!

The cycle is about over...Considering another 4 week run but may switch out a couple things....Test1fy looks interesting...

...I was running M-Test at 6 per day, but being that it's such a full dosed formula, I'm wondering if I could have ran it at 3-4 caps per day...?