My 1-Andro experience in a nutshell (Hi Tech Pharma)

AdamCara

Awards
Whats up everyone, I found this site a little too late to actually start a log like a lot of you have done to track progress but I figured i would at least post my stats and what I accomplished with 1-andro in 6 weeks.

Age - 31
Height - 6'0
Weight - 192
Sex - Caucasian Male
Years lifting - 5
Days a week in the Gym - 5 to 6
Products used - Hi-tech pharmaceuticals 1-Testosterone
Olympus Labs Ar1micare Pro on-cycle
Rise Nutraceuticals PCT
Fish oil/Creatine/Pre-work out/Glutamine/Protein powder

1RM Bench = 265 1RM Squat = 235 1RM Conventional Dead =405 Note: Stuck at these for the last 4 months no gains.

Cycle dosage 220/220/330/330/330/330 or a 6 week cycle starting out with recommended dosage to see how my body reacted.

Starting Weight on Day 1 = 192 lbs taking in the same boring and clean calories of 2800 roughly each day with a cheat meal on the weekend.

In the first two weeks the only intense thing i noticed was minor headaches and being woken up in the middle of the night to neck tightness or what felt like a charlie horse in my quads/glutes. Through this I pressed on with the minor bullsh*t that comes with the pills.

By week 3 I had read an article on a different forum talking about a dosage of 330mg so naturally i felt my body did well under 220 so ill bump it up and see what happens. Again just minor headaches and horrible muscle aches.

The start of week 4 through 6 I began to feel the intensity in my lifting and more crazy workouts elevating my lifts each week hitting new PR's and feeling like an absolute animal in the gym. Headaches, neck pains, and leg pains still very intense as I went through the process but in the end it was worth it!

1RM Bench = 275(+10 gain) 1RM Squat = 295(+60 gain) 1RM Conventional Dead = 475(+70 gain)

End of cycle weight = 201

Although my bench didn't rise like i thought it would(chest is my weakness), other areas shined and I impressed myself over the 6 weeks. Things I wish I would have done from the get go was get completely measured at the start and at the end of the cycle to see what areas grew. I also should have taken more progress pictures so i could visually see the changes I made. I am completely on board with 1-Andro and will definitely be doing another cycle after the summer is over and hopefully maintaining what i have gained. I hope this helps a few of you out there who are on the fence about 1-andro and next time ill be logging pictures/measurements for a better success story.

One final thought, I didn't experience hair loss, and sex drive was as rampant as ever (and still is 2 weeks into PCT).

Thanks for reading