follidrone-2.jpg
olympus-labs-str3ngth-unleashed-closeup.jpg
MassMax-Rendering-300dpi1-600x600.png

Current weight: 199lbs
Height: 6ft
BF% 17.4
LBM: 164 lbs

BACKROUND:
I'm choosing these products because I've ran each of them individually with great results fd2 providing the most strength boost, laxogenin added great fullness and recovery, and mass max xt felt like an all out bulker, adding weight, strength size and made me just feel like I was on a PH cycle without the suppression.

GOALS:
So obviously the goal here is to bulk so I'll be aiming for 500 cals over maintenance, after this 8 weeks is up I'll begin my cut so I'm not to worried about any increase in body fat.

TRAINING:
I'm currently doing a push/pull/legs/ program keeping rep ranges between 4-8 while working in some strength training.
Now my pr's are not current because I took a few months off from lifting so honestly id be happy with just getting back to these numbers.

Bench press 235-1RM
Deadlift 405-1RM
Squat 325-1RM

So there you have it, I'll be updating daily or possibly every other day depending on work schedule and what not. Any other questions you guys have I'll be glad to answer. And here's some current pictures of the physique.

20170503_213832.jpg
20170503_213939.jpg
20170315_113645.jpg

Wimsicle

Wimsicle

Awards
  • Established
Subbed! Interested in how this treats you :) been looking at those 3 supps myself for when I am done with my cut!! Gl bro

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sweet! This will be a good natty run. In to see what kind of results it will give you. If you're diet/training is in check it should work well.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
How old are you?

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
subbed

deadlyzach

Awards
Day 3 Update:

So I've been doing 2 caps a day with the fd2, 100mg of the laxo, and the full dose of mmxt. Really early to say much of course but the gym sessions have been very good, already starting to feel like weights are moving much easier but hard to say if there is any actual increase in Strength just yet.

deadlyzach

Awards
Day 5 Update:

So libido is through the roof, not sure what exactly it's from but definitely noticeable, weighed in at 202lb this morning so weight is going up, hunger has increased aswell. Every two weeks I'll be doing a body comp reading which shows bf% dry lean mass and everything so I'll be able to see exactly what's going on.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice update. I'm thinking about picking up massmax xt here soon. Haven't had the chance to try it yet!

deadlyzach

Awards
Day 8 Update:

Overall I'm feeling pretty good, my weight has gone back down to a normal range, not sure why it shot up so quickly, but anyways I'm starting to notice a small increase in Strength and the pumps have been really good aswell. Appetite oddly seems to have decreased a bit which is strange because I figured it would be increasing but this could just be temporary.

deadlyzach

Awards
Day 12 update:

So the Strength is definitely starting to kick in. Broke a bench PR yesterday and matched my max in deadlift except I did it with no belt or straps, I feel like when I begin each exercise I'm exploding to the top, weights are moving so much easier. Weight is up to 201, pumps are incredible, I'm even noticing a huge improvement in sleep quality and even a better sense of well being which could actually be from the improved sleep. Still no sides to report other than maybe some mild acne.

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
Day 12 update:

So the Strength is definitely starting to kick in. Broke a bench PR yesterday and matched my max in deadlift except I did it with no belt or straps, I feel like when I begin each exercise I'm exploding to the top, weights are moving so much easier. Weight is up to 201, pumps are incredible, I'm even noticing a huge improvement in sleep quality and even a better sense of well being which could actually be from the improved sleep. Still no sides to report other than maybe some mild acne.
None of these products are hormonal right? I'm thinking you won't see many if any negative side effects tbh

deadlyzach

Awards
None of these products are hormonal right? I'm thinking you won't see many if any negative side effects tbh
Correct. However in the past I've gotten headaches, GI issues, joint soreness, small things like that. Great thing about this stack is that I'm not noticing any of those.

deadlyzach

Awards
Day 15 update:

Alright big update here; I got my inbody test done yesterday to see exactly where I'm at so far and here are the results.

Weight 199 》》 201
BF% 17.4 》》 16.7
LBM 164 》》167 lbs

So you can see my bodyfat has actually decreased slightly while my lean body mass went up 3 pounds!
Now this measurement breaks down everything into fine detail which I won't type out everything but it looks like a total gain of 0.5lbs of muscle. Half a pound of muscle in two weeks is unbelievable.

So I broke another PR, I was able to hit 225 on bench for 5 reps which was my 1RM previously. The fullness is very apparent, and the recovery time has been the most noticeable change.

Wimsicle

Wimsicle

Awards
  • Established
Sorry if I missed it, but how are you timing carbs around FD2? I've been interested in running it in the future, but I know it's not really plausible being a typical low carb dieter.

deadlyzach

Awards
Sorry if I missed it, but how are you timing carbs around FD2? I've been interested in running it in the future, but I know it's not really plausible being a typical low carb dieter.
I've been taking it with carbs, I've taken it on an empty stomach and sometimes get a little gassy but nothing to bad.

deadlyzach

Awards
Day 21 update:

Things are still going great, bumped the dosage of the laxogenin up to 150mg. I pulled a muscle in my back during a baseball game, same muscle that I pulled a year ago which took about a week to go away, and this time it was completely gone in a day, I'm so amazed at how quickly I'm recovering and healing on this stack. The increased hunger is becoming very noticeable again aswell. Strength seems to be on the rise also, overall great stuff here so far.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Looks like FD 2.0 is treating yoou very well!

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looks like FD 2.0 is treating yoou very well!
MassMax XT loggers have also had increased weight, decreased body fat, increased strength, etc. I would say the stack is treating him very well, not just the FD 2.0

deadlyzach

Awards
Day 28 update:
Sorry I have updated recently, had alot going on with the holiday weekend and what not, haven't hit the gym in 2 days, just taking a slight rest. I'll be hitting the gym for sure tomorrow. Anyways not much has changed otherwise, only thing I can say for sure is that I certainly look bigger and my weight seems to be fluctuating alot. Now that I'm getting close to that 4 week Mark I plan on switching the training up a bit more towards stength to try and get as strong as possible for the remaining 4 weeks.

deadlyzach

Awards
Day 33 update:

So I'm a little over half way there, Wednesday will be exactly 5 weeks. Today I got another measurement and I'm really impressed with how the stack is working, here's the numbers.

Weight 201 》》201.3
BF% 16.7 》》16.3
LBM 167 》》168

So again in dropping bodyfat very slightly and still building muscle, the results are feeling very clean now, no crazy weight changes lately, not as much fullness lately, although this could be my fault because I have missed some dosage times over the past week. So as I've already stated, this stack is excellent at building lean mass but if I had to point out one thing it could improve on would be strength, I just haven't gotten that burst of extra Strength and power. But recomp effects have been incredible.

deadlyzach

Awards
Day 49:

Sorry about the long delay in my updates, I'm almost a week away from finishing the stack, and over the last 4 weeks it seems like the strength kicked in heavily, I've broken my deadlift PR and a bench PR and I feel like I look alot bigger and weight is only at 202 lbs.

JDybya

JDybya

Awards
  • Established
How did I miss this log!?!? Love me fd2 and str3ngth. And I've been on the fence with trying.

Final review? Progress pics?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Lax sucks for me .. if any1 is looking to buy hit me up

Have bps TD & chaos & pain -Epi & lax

Nice log , I'll be doing ... massXT + epicathein myself

deadlyzach

Awards
Final review: So the last week of the cycle I dropped my calories back to maintenance, and after doing a final weigh in, here's the results

Weight 201
BF% 15
LBM 169

So in total I didn't gain a ton of weight but the recomp was unbelievable for a batty stack, the recovery was like nothing I've experienced before, strength went up but only in small numbers unfortunately.

Soo to wrap everything up I would say that this stack was well worth the cost. Only thing I would do different if I ran it again would be throwing in a test booster of some sort for a little more strength increase. I also think I would have leaned out a ton if I kept my calories right around maintenance rather than a surplus.

JDybya

JDybya

Awards
  • Established
Great review. Stack is on my to-do list fo sho