Coming back with Radiate (Unsponsored)

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Decided to run a log of Radiate. Been lurking for the past year in a half after life just got in the way (In a good...baby...kind of way). Thanks to FireTitan for the trade. After the reviews and logs, I knew I had to get this. Haven't taken a thermo in awhile.

Goal:
Get under 230. I can't recall last time I was under 230. I do remember hitting 222 one time so I can't wait to break that barrier. Current is 237. I have dropped around 20lbs since February and I really feel like THIS time, I am going to do it and get to 199 in time without rebounding the weight. It really should not be that hard to reach my goal as it will all depend on my diet which really struggles as usual.

Workouts
5x5 Training with Bench, Shoulder Press and Deadlift. I just started back up squatting last week but I am only going to do it light.
T25 Workouts cardio workouts. Not the lifting ones. This is what helped me loose the 20lbs. Ironically, my foot doesn't always hurt.
Also hoping to start incorporating Springs since I live right next to a track.

Attachments

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Final Review - Started May 1

This was an unsponsored, completely unbiased Review. I have a couple of scoops left but figured now is as good of time as any. I got Radiate because of what I have heard about the Appetite Suppressant and the Thermo Effect which coincidently, are my two highest rated categories. My favorite way to take this is to take a scoop in the morning pre-fasted Cardio, then another ½ scoop in the afternoon.

Appetite Suppressant – 5 Stars
This absolutely crushes my appetite for a good 4-6 hours. Even at a half scoop I can tell.

Thermo Effect – 5 Stars
I sweat a lot with this. This is my favorite thermo product that I have used.

Mood Enhancement – 4 Stars
I never really thought about this until the last couple of weeks but this does provide a nice mood enhancement for me. I feel more laid back and just overall happier.

Focus – 4 Stars
It takes me awhile, but once I get going, I stay focus during my workout, especially during Morning Fasted Cardio.

Energy – 3 Stars
I get more of a stim effect than a big energy boost. I get a little nausea but that goes away as soon as I get going in my workout. Doesn’t bother libido at all. Though usually, the fun is at night rather than during the day when I take a scoop.

Taste Mixability – 3 Stars
Orange Candy isn’t terrible, but it’s not my favorite. It needs to be cold for me to enjoy it. I taste a hint of orange but feel like it could be stronger. It mixes quickly but no matter how much I shake or stir, there is always a little left at the bottom of the shaker.

Price – 3 Stars
Seems a little too high unless on sale. The Cherry Slush and Peach Sale would be 5 Stars. Get the overall price point down and I think more people will buy it. But since I know the effectiveness of this product, I will purchase again! I have 2 Cherry Slush and 1 Peach that I am trying next!

Rounds out to be 3.9 Stars. Though for what I got it for was both 5 stars. Can’t complain. I will be a future buyer as more flavors come out.

Stats
Before/After
Weight 237 down to 226
Chest 46” down to 45”
Waist 42” down to 41”
Belly Button 43 ¾” down to 41 ¾”
Arms 16 ½” down to 16 ¼”
Thighs 24 ½” down to 23 ¾”

Overall down 5 inches according to measurements. Awesome!

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 2 May 2 - This should be easy to keep track of my days.

I did not take Alphaburn this afternoon. I just took a full scoop of Radiate at 5pm. Good Energy Today, a lot of sweat and good focus.

Bench 5x5 with 235 with 2 minutes rest but only got 4 on my last set.
Incline DB 5x10
Wide Bench 8, 5, 5,

Then I needed to go back upstairs with my son. Went back at 8:20pm.
Shoulders
Press 5x5 with 145.
Front Plate Raise 25x20x3
Lat Raise x 20 Superset with DB Shrugs x 10 with 3 second pause at the top.
Behind Neck Press 12, 7

The did T25 Core Cardio.

Man did I sweat today and I had good focus. My legs are still sore from squatting on Sunday so I had to modify some of the lunges. I also had to modify some of the plank work since my shoulders and triceps were drained so I did some supermans instead.

No crash as I am still up. Had to be the extra Y is my guess. Also the appetite suppressant is strong with it. After my workout, I had a Select Peanut Butter Shake with Skim Milk, 30 minutes later 2 soft-shell tacos from Taco John. I stopped at 2. I felt full which is weird. After my workout at night, I had another 8oz of skim milk. It's expired and starting to go bad but tolerable and I don't like to waste food!

Much better experience today with Radiate.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sweet! In on this! I'd heard good things about radiate!

MonteRXS

MonteRXS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
In!

Glad to see Day 2 was much better for you. In general I try new products standalone to see how my body responds. Radiate actually has a large serving of Alpha-Y per scoop. I would definitely space out your serving of Radiate and Alphaburn.

I look forward to seeing how Radiate helps you achieve your goal!

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bro!! Sorry I missed this..never git the notification, but in now and cant wait to see your continued thoughts

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
In!

Glad to see Day 2 was much better for you. In general I try new products standalone to see how my body responds. Radiate actually has a large serving of Alpha-Y per scoop. I would definitely space out your serving of Radiate and Alphaburn.

I look forward to seeing how Radiate helps you achieve your goal!
Thanks for coming. Yes I didn't really feel a benefit of taking Alphaburn with it so I will not be doing that again.

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Bro!! Sorry I missed this..never git the notification, but in now and cant wait to see your continued thoughts
Once again thanks for the trade, though by quantity of powder, you got the better deal! Haha. Still amazes me how small it is and the scoop size.

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Forgot to mention I couldn't stop sweating after my day 2 workout.

Day 3 and 4 were off days. Meetings after school couple with baseball practice and then kid and school work = no exercise for me. Need to get my Butt up in the mornings. So dang hard though.

Took 1/2 scoop in morning and 3/4 in afternoons. Appetite suppressant is strong with this! I like it!

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Forgot to mention I couldn't stop sweating after my day 2 workout.

Day 3 and 4 were off days. Meetings after school couple with baseball practice and then kid and school work = no exercise for me. Need to get my Butt up in the mornings. So dang hard though.

Took 1/2 scoop in morning and 3/4 in afternoons. Appetite suppressant is strong with this! I like it!
Glad you're diggin it so far my man

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Lucky but unlucky for me I had to get my son from Daycare cause he was throwing up. He seems fine. So I got the afternoon off. Lifted while kid was napping.

Drank my Radiate then weighed myself before lifting and was at 234.4. WTF? A happy WTF though. That was an hour after lunch.

Deadlift 315x5x3 Reps SS with EZ Curl 5x8 Reps
Squat 5x5 with 155. Felt way easier than Sunday with 135. These should build up quick.
Cable Row 3x10
Lay Pull Down 3x10
21's x 3 sets

Then he woke up.

Usually don't sweat too much when deadlifting 3 reps but today I was. Must be the Radiate working. Only took 90 seconds max rest though.

Need to mow and then may try to get in Cardio tonight.

Go Spurs Go!!!

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Glad you're diggin it so far my man
I really am digging it the more every day.

Not the biggest fan of the taste. It's not terrible but I would be more interested in the other flavors coming out. Also, does anyone else's seem to get darker after it sits for a minute or more? My mornings I mix it in a water bottle and it's gets darker the longer it sits. Urine Color. Doesn't bother me but it messes with some people at work haha

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Not the biggest fan of the taste. It's not terrible but I would be more interested in the other flavors coming out. Also, does anyone else's seem to get darker after it sits for a minute or more? My mornings I mix it in a water bottle and it's gets darker the longer it sits. Urine Color. Doesn't bother me but it messes with some people at work haha
Its just the products settling, nothing to worry about!

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yesterday was Day 6. I am doing IMF and I usually eat from 12-8 at the latest. Usually whenever supper is which is usually around 6-7. Yesterday I didn't eat until 2:48 and I wasn't even hungry. Took 1/2 scoop in the morning.

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 7 May 7

Took a 1/2 scoop at 9:30. Out of town at my sister in laws and they have Insanity Max 30. They went shopping, my son took a nap and I did Insanity Sweat Intervals at 10:00am. Workouts aren't much different than T25. Holy sweatiness. I need to workout with Radiate fasted more often!

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 7 May 7

Took a 1/2 scoop at 9:30. Out of town at my sister in laws and they have Insanity Max 30. They went shopping, my son took a nap and I did Insanity Sweat Intervals at 10:00am. Workouts aren't much different than T25. Holy sweatiness. I need to workout with Radiate fasted more often!
Yeah...the Alpha Yohimbe works best when in a fasted state. Good shyt brother!!

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

When I lift after work, I generally put 8-10 ice cubes in a water bottle with the Radiate, but no water. By the time I drink it most of the ice has melted and it's super cold. MonteCedillo suggested the ice and he's right. Changes the taste for some reason. Way better (IMO) when it's cold.

And in to see another Radiate change!!

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
When I lift after work, I generally put 8-10 ice cubes in a water bottle with the Radiate, but no water. By the time I drink it most of the ice has melted and it's super cold. MonteCedillo suggested the ice and he's right. Changes the taste for some reason. Way better (IMO) when it's cold.

I will try that sometime! Thanks!

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I really need to get my lazy ass up in the mornings. Just doesn't seem like there is ever enough time after work.

Day 8. Weight at 233.0. -4bs in first week. Hopefully at least maintain or drop 1-2lbs this next week.

Day 9 May 9
Bench Only
Did 235 again but only got 5,5,5,4,3 for reps.

Day 10 May 10
Power Clean 5x3
Deadlift 315x5x5
Assisted Pulls ups- 8x3.

Was super focused but then Life happens. Then of course had to watch Spurs game. If we had tv downstairs I could just watch it there and workout but we don't.

Going to start hitting pull-ups everyday like some of you guys. Really is an inspiration seeing some of you guys do so many in a day.
FireTitan. Your year transformation is awesome. I feel like we had similar body types when I started this log and if I can look like that at 200lbs that would be sweet. How many pull ups could you do when.you started a year ago? What was your weight?

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

I tried it this way today but it's still the same to me. Taste is not terrible, it's growing on me but I prefer to chug it.

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Took Radiate late today. About 5:30. Not able to workout today. I did not out 100 push-ups and will try to get some pull-ups in today with some more push-ups. Have some school meetings I have to get ready for.

Appetite is crushed. Had some Hello Fresh that my wife ordered. Steak and Veggies thing. Not bad. Had 2 cups of skim milk too. About 600 calories with 45P and 25C.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I really need to get my lazy ass up in the mornings. Just doesn't seem like there is ever enough time after work.

Day 8. Weight at 233.0. -4bs in first week. Hopefully at least maintain or drop 1-2lbs this next week.

Day 9 May 9
Bench Only
Did 235 again but only got 5,5,5,4,3 for reps.

Day 10 May 10
Power Clean 5x3
Deadlift 315x5x5
Assisted Pulls ups- 8x3.

Was super focused but then Life happens. Then of course had to watch Spurs game. If we had tv downstairs I could just watch it there and workout but we don't.

Going to start hitting pull-ups everyday like some of you guys. Really is an inspiration seeing some of you guys do so many in a day.
FireTitan. Your year transformation is awesome. I feel like we had similar body types when I started this log and if I can look like that at 200lbs that would be sweet. How many pull ups could you do when.you started a year ago? What was your weight?
When I started a year ago I was closer to 240+lbs and I could probably do all of 4 sloppy pull ups. Youre doing good though, keep your head up

kjkitzman

kjkitzman

Awards
  • Established
Subd will be trying Radiate this weekend. Plan on using it my next cut. Looks like you're doing great.

T25 is my favorite for a good cardio sesh.. what's your favorite workout? Do you mix the Radiate with how much water and can you just take the powder straight?

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Subd will be trying Radiate this weekend. Plan on using it my next cut. Looks like you're doing great.

T25 is my favorite for a good cardio sesh.. what's your favorite workout? Do you mix the Radiate with how much water and can you just take the powder straight?
Thanks for joining!

I really hate any of the lifting ones. Really enjoy the cardio. I think my favorite is Beta Core Cardio or Dynamic Core.

I like to mix it with 12oz to drink with my other supps I take. I find it best with 6oz colder I think.

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
When I started a year ago I was closer to 240+lbs and I could probably do all of 4 sloppy pull ups. Youre doing good though, keep your head up
Nice. I could kind of/almost/barely/sort of get one wife grip from the dead hang position. Lol. Most I have ever done was 5 I think but those were pretty sloppy. At least 5 years ago

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 12 Shoulders
Military Press
145x5x5 - 2 minutes rest
Plate Raise 25lbs x 20 reps x 5 sets
Lat Raise 5lbs x 20 reps x 10 sets - 1 minute rest

Delta are quite sore.

Day 13 Saturday May 13

Stepped on the scale and was 229. Hot diggity dog. But that was before I ate after all my yard work this morning. So, once I drink more water it will probably go up to 231 range.

Past few days have been sporadic and my foot has been killing me for some reason so no Cardio but diet has been good. Larger meals for lunch time and small meals for supper.

Just some high rep bench, curls, tricep work.

Graduation weekend so diet could get sloppy today and tomorrow. Just avoid the carbs and only one dessert!!!!

So far, I find it best to take 1 scoop Radiate right away in the morning. I can feel the energy and focus more frequently than when I take it in the afternoon. But t the appetite suppressant is still there in the afternoon which is why I still take it around 4pm.

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Forgot to mention, I did do at least ten 30-50 yard sprints during baseball practice. I Coach Legion Baseball and decided to help shag balls in the outfield since we were low on numbers due to graduations. Foot was warmed up so that was my workout yesterday. Could barely walk on it this morning though!
dsade InjureEeze to the rescue!

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good workout man! Is there anything better than a good shoulder/delt pump?? I think not.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I need to superset some shrugs with it next time!
I recently switched to single arm BB shrugs. Quick up, 3 second pause and 3 seconds down. Lather rinse repeat. And have you ever tried W presses with light weight?? I think it's an awesome finisher, as long as you don't have any shoulder issues.

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
IMG_4158.JPG

Before and after so far. It's only 2 weeks but thought I would let you guys see my front view.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Shave some abs in that hair. Winner Winner!!

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Considering diet was horrible Saturday and Sunday with graduation receptions, Only had one sweet each day, small scoop of salads and loaded up on amazing ribs, pulled pork and just meat in general. I think IM really helped. I was happy my weight was at 230.8. Now can't weigh myself until next Monday! But I probably will again on Thursday or Friday.

Did 30 minutes of elliptical this morning while watching The Last Kingdom on Netflix. I know elliptical makes my foot sore later on in the day but I just don't think I can do higher intensity cardio in the mornings. Takes a long time for my foot to get warmed up. But my Sweat was real this morning. Love Radiate on fasted cardio so far!

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Got in a short workout after work. Got my bench 235x5 finally this week! 2 minutes rest. Then dropped set 205x8, 135x10. Think I could have got 10 at 205 but no spotter and you never know if you can get that last one or not.

That's it. Pushups while playing with son, make supper, back to work, baseball practice at 8, then back to work. Got a bombshell dropped on me at school and I have to have all my Sped paperwork finalized by the morning. So no workout tomorrow morning as I will go into school.

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Major headache most of the day today. Has to be because I didn't drink a ton of water yesterday and got up early and stayed up late working. Took Tylenol and drank a lot of water the past few hours and it has decreased dramatically.

Another short one.

All 2 minutes rest
BB Press 150x5x5 - super easy
Behind Neck 100x10x3
Assisted Pull-ups 5x5

Family time and then baseball practice.

kjkitzman

kjkitzman

Awards
  • Established
Major headache most of the day today. Has to be because I didn't drink a ton of water yesterday and got up early and stayed up late working. Took Tylenol and drank a lot of water the past few hours and it has decreased dramatically.

Another short one.

All 2 minutes rest
BB Press 150x5x5 - super easy
Behind Neck 100x10x3
Assisted Pull-ups 5x5

Family time and then baseball practice.
Short but effective. Hows the appetite suppressant?

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Short but effective. Hows the appetite suppressant?
Love it. It really seems to crush it. When I take it in the morning, once I get a little coffee in me then I don't need food. Even at noon, I don't feel like I need to eat but I still do. Of course, one scoop is better than a half scoop!

You?

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Morning Ellyptical 30 minutes. Still sweating and my heart rate was insane. Wish I would have wore my wife's Polar Monitor to check it. Next time!

kjkitzman

kjkitzman

Awards
  • Established
Love it. It really seems to crush it. When I take it in the morning, once I get a little coffee in me then I don't need food. Even at noon, I don't feel like I need to eat but I still do. Of course, one scoop is better than a half scoop!

You?
I will be trying my samples this weekend. Did you notice the appetite the first dose? How many servings do you take in a day?

Let me know about your heart rate, I wear my polar all the time!

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I will be trying my samples this weekend. Did you notice the appetite the first dose? How many servings do you take in a day?

Let me know about your heart rate, I wear my polar all the time!
Yes I notice the suppressant quickly. I do usually have a cup of coffee 30-60 minutes after my first dose. That first 30-60 minutes I can get the cold shakes/sweats from the Alpha Y in it if I am fasted. Never notice it in the afternoon though.

I usually take 1 1/2ish a day. When I have got up in the mornings for fasted cardio, I have been taking a full dose and then will take a 1/2 dose/scoop in the afternoon. Or just take 1/2, 3/4 scoops.

kjkitzman

kjkitzman

Awards
  • Established
Yes I notice the suppressant quickly. I do usually have a cup of coffee 30-60 minutes after my first dose. That first 30-60 minutes I can get the cold shakes/sweats from the Alpha Y in it if I am fasted. Never notice it in the afternoon though.

I usually take 1 1/2ish a day. When I have got up in the mornings for fasted cardio, I have been taking a full dose and then will take a 1/2 dose/scoop in the afternoon. Or just take 1/2, 3/4 scoops.
Good to know. I practice IF 16:8 and workout at 4am, so right when I wake up I would be taking a 1/2 to 3/4 scoop and then immediately going downstairs and working out. Then I take BCAA's until about 9am and then my coffee and then I break my fast at about noon.

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Good to know. I practice IF 16:8 and workout at 4am, so right when I wake up I would be taking a 1/2 to 3/4 scoop and then immediately going downstairs and working out. Then I take BCAA's until about 9am and then my coffee and then I break my fast at about noon.
I also do IF. I eat at noon and try not to eat past 7 but occasionally have to eat after. I stop taking BCAA as I just didn't notice a difference once I stopped them. I would be curious on if I started them up again if I would notice anything. Haven't taken flavored BCAA for close to 2 years I think.

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 19 May 19.

Tired. Relieved. Schools is out for summer beeatches! Take the next 10 days off and then work a summer job for 2 months.

Took a 1/2 scoop in the morning and full scoop around 3. Not motivated to lift at all

I did manage to get my deadlift in. Heavier and wanted to quite before I got done with my warmup but I pushed past that and told myself not to be a *****.

Power Clean 5x3 - use this mainly for warmup
Deadlift
185, 205, 225, 275, 295 x 3
325x5x5 with 2 minutes rest
30 minutes Elliptical.

Also did 30 minutes in Wednesday and 60 minutes yesterday.