Awards
  • Established
Evomuse infuego !

Day 1
IMG_2031.JPG
IMG_2031.JPG
IMG_2033.JPG
IMG_2034.JPG

Ended up doing 4 miles of hiit. Will post starting weight in am!
Things are about to get serious

Mattabolic

Mattabolic

Awards
  • Established
@DementedCowboy dsade Jebrook BEAST73 MidwestBeast

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
SuperClen? ClenNova? NovaClen? Hmmm, I like numero Tres. Subbed, btw:head:

Mattabolic

Mattabolic

Awards
  • Established
SuperClen? ClenNova? NovaClen? Hmmm, I like numero Tres. Subbed, btw:head:
Thx bro haven't started the Clen yet should be adding it this week. Superclen and clennova lol loveee it. This is the long stretch its time to hammer down 10 weeks left!

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Subbed brother

Mattabolic

Mattabolic

Awards
  • Established
Day 4

4 warm ups
6 sets of deadlifts for sets of 5
Didn't get cardio in today worked til 3 am to make vacation money then back at my reg job at 8am.

Will hit the cardio hard tomorrow

Mattabolic

Mattabolic

Awards
  • Established
Day 5

Didn't get to lift this morning lost power from 4pm yesterday to 3pm today. I did get my cardio in got the mile in 6:53 3 seconds from tying my best 6:50.

IMG_2040.JPG

This was the finished product today.
Chest and biceps tomorrow.

Hitting it hard gonna be seeing ans before vacation!!!!

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
subbed ;)

Mattabolic

Mattabolic

Awards
  • Established
Day 6

Started in December and have dropped quite a bit of weight . Yes dieting and resistance training plays major part in it, HOWEVER so does evomuse products I can't speak enough how much they have aided me in my fitness to seeking abs! This pic doesn't speak enough I look flat and missing definition this morning.
I worked late lastnight and don't get home til 430 didn't even wake up to go to my reg job this morning but I'm down more 213 even and counting!
IMG_2046.JPG

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Day 6

Started in December and have dropped quite a bit of weight . Yes dieting and resistance training plays major part in it, HOWEVER so does evomuse products I can't speak enough how much they have aided me in my fitness to seeking abs! This pic doesn't speak enough I look flat and missing definition this morning.
I worked late lastnight and don't get home til 430 didn't even wake up to go to my reg job this morning but I'm down more 213 even and counting!View attachment 148485
Looking good bro. Keep going

Mattabolic

Mattabolic

Awards
  • Established
Mattabolic Looking Lean Brother!!!
Thx abunch man means a lot I'm really working hard ! You guys all keep me motivated but honestly I can't speak enough how well evomuse products work ! It's nice to see stuff work for a higher bf% I mean like anything diet and proper tracking is key but when a product is visible it's a huge help.

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Thx abunch man means a lot I'm really working hard ! You guys all keep me motivated but honestly I can't speak enough how well evomuse products work ! It's nice to see stuff work for a higher bf% I mean like anything diet and proper tracking is key but when a product is visible it's a huge help.
Brother You're Killing it!!

Mattabolic

Mattabolic

Awards
  • Established
Well thx bro means more than u know! I feel I can work harder at times but it's tough

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Matt - great job for far bruthah...!

have you added the clan yet..?

Mattabolic

Mattabolic

Awards
  • Established
Yea just did yesterday vujade unreal already leaner this morning and someone gifted ammo to me surprisingly yesterday was my bday. Il post the pic later it won't let me at the moment. I was blown away how much leaner I was in abdomen.
Let the fat loss begin to get shot away

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thats great bro... I still haven't gotten mine yet. hopefully next week sometime ;)

Mattabolic

Mattabolic

Awards
  • Established
Can't wait to see ur results. I've never used ammo so super excited to use it with all the ammo and arsenal I have lol. Clennova,brite and ammo gonna eat interesting

Mattabolic

Mattabolic

Awards
  • Established
Here is an updated pic with more definition this morning vujade dsade APC80 Jebrook BEAST73
IMG_2049.JPG

APC80

APC80

Awards
It's unbelievable how fast you're shedding the fat mate, notice veins appearing on your arms now and defo more definition in your shoulders. Must be good motivation for ya seeing the changes so quickly.

Mattabolic

Mattabolic

Awards
  • Established
It's unbelievable how fast you're shedding the fat mate, notice veins appearing on your arms now and defo more definition in your shoulders. Must be good motivation for ya seeing the changes so quickly.
It defly is brother I'm working my butt off and the products defly help . I'm in love with supernova it is very very high quality! I defly am enjoying it and just keeps motivating me more and more I want it so bad right now!

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Your doing what a lot people can't do. Keep Killin it Brother!!

Mattabolic

Mattabolic

Awards
  • Established
Your doing what a lot people can't do. Keep Killin it Brother!!
Thx bro that seriously mean a lot!!!! I wana thank all of u guys to for staying with me and helping me and keeping me motivated

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Somehow missed jumping over to the new log. In :)

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry bro fogot to tag u in this
No worries -- even if you did, I'm notoriously bad about checking the notifications on here lol (unless I get an e-mail that I'm tagged and then I link out to it).

Mattabolic

Mattabolic

Awards
  • Established
Day 10

Was supposed to be deadlifts but due to cramps and back pressure for some odd reason only got 2 sets in.
5 sets wg lat pull downs 10-12
4 sets hammer curls
4 sets dumbbell rows
2 sets deads

A lot leaner but still have gut to lose. My lifting belt needs adjusted was very loose latched!
Not sure if cramps and pressure is from Clen or not?

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Awesome job brother. I got a velcro belt just for that reason. I can get it nice and tight even while losing

Mattabolic

Mattabolic

Awards
  • Established
I have one of the best ones u can get in the market . Iron tanks lever belt paid a pretty penny for it. It gets crazy tight but lost so much gotta move the lever over

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, I didnt go crazy on mine. But I love it. I got a harbinger firm fit

Mattabolic

Mattabolic

Awards
  • Established
I think it's from Clen cause I applied it on back lastnight

Mattabolic

Mattabolic

Awards
  • Established
Curious if I should cycle days off with the clennova? dsade vujade

Mattabolic

Mattabolic

Awards
  • Established
Day 11

Down in weight
Weight 212 even

Things are rolling now
Chest today 4 warm ups
6 sets of 8-10 reps flat bench

4 sets hammer curls slow eccentric movement. Trying to bring biceps up they have always been smallest on me.

4 sets of front raises

Hiit cardio tonight

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Day 11

Down in weight
Weight 212 even

Things are rolling now
Chest today 4 warm ups
6 sets of 8-10 reps flat bench

4 sets hammer curls slow eccentric movement. Trying to bring biceps up they have always been smallest on me.

4 sets of front raises

Hiit cardio tonight
Killing it brother

Mattabolic

Mattabolic

Awards
  • Established
Day 13

Killed hiit tonight was sick and was gonna lay down and go to bed for the night but you don't get results like that!

IMG_2080.JPG
IMG_2081.JPG
IMG_2082.JPG

Drenched and getting leaner but I'm sagging with fat a tad but it will tighten up I think the more I keep losing! Here is to never giving up! Huge thx to dsade and MidwestBeast for helping me u refuse to let them down as well! Thx BEAST73 DemntedCowboy and Apc for sticking with me and vujade

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
your killing it bro :biggthumpup:

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Seems like it gets harder and harder lol but refuse to give up and throw in the towel
it definitely gets harder the closer you get to your goals.

I've also had a hard time mentally, because I had a slip backwards this past year.
I maintained 160 to 164 for over 3 years in a row, then this past year, I somehow
managed to let 15 pounds creep back on thru a combination of being less
strict with my eating, and not as motivated at the gym. In addition, I did a cycle
of LGD, while trying to cut, and since then my weight has only gone up instead
of down.

Mattabolic

Mattabolic

Awards
  • Established
it definitely gets harder the closer you get to your goals.

I've also had a hard time mentally, because I had a slip backwards this past year.
I maintained 160 to 164 for over 3 years in a row, then this past year, I somehow
managed to let 15 pounds creep back on thru a combination of being less
strict with my eating, and not as motivated at the gym. In addition, I did a cycle
of LGD, while trying to cut, and since then my weight has only gone up instead
of down.
I know how you feel man. It's hard not to wana eat junk while your on a long cut. Then each year gets harder and harder to stay motivated. If it wasn't for the weight gain and a vacation I don't believe
I would of done this.
Plus had a lot of help from others. It makes it hard cause 2 years ago I was in insane shape was lifting like crazy running like a nut and doing tough mudders and races every other week. Then once I had my shoulder surgery lost everything.
We just gotta all keep eachother motivated.
Did u like lgd?

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know how you feel man. It's hard not to wana eat junk while your on a long cut.
Then each year gets harder and harder to stay motivated. If it wasn't for the weight gain and a vacation I don't believe
I would of done this.Plus had a lot of help from others. It makes it hard cause 2 years ago I was in insane shape was
lifting like crazy running like a nut and doing tough mudders and races every other week. Then once I had my
shoulder surgery lost everything.

We just gotta all keep eachother motivated.

Did u like lgd?
Definitely bro..!!!

Yes, it was pretty much side Free, even less the Ostarine. But Osta is better on a cut.

Seeing that LGD is more anabolic, and much stronger then Osta, i was definitely shut
down harder, and became very lethargic around week 5 even with high doses of epiandro.
And it made me super hungry all the time, which is great for bulking, but not cutting.

Osta is better on a cut/ recomp
LGD is better on lean bulk or bulk.

If i cant lean again, i would use LGD to lean bulk.

But for now, i will stick with natural for a while, because im about to start PCT from
another 8 week cycle i just ran

Mattabolic

Mattabolic

Awards
  • Established
Definitely bro..!!!

Yes, it was pretty much side Free, even less the Ostarine. But Osta is better on a cut.

Seeing that LGD is more anabolic, and much stronger then Osta, i was definitely shut
down harder, and became very lethargic around week 5 even with high doses of epiandro.
And it made me super hungry all the time, which is great for bulking, but not cutting.

Osta is better on a cut/ recomp
LGD is better on lean bulk or bulk.

If i cant lean again, i would use LGD to lean bulk.

But for now, i will stick with natural for a while, because im about to start PCT from
another 8 week cycle i just ran
I wana stay natty but lost so much muscle I wana get on something before vacation to put even some hardness back or even a few lbs of muscle. I think I may add in exotherm just to get that hard lean look once I lose more

APC80

APC80

Awards
I wana stay natty but lost so much muscle I wana get on something before vacation to put even some hardness back or even a few lbs of muscle. I think I may add in exotherm just to get that hard lean look once I lose more
S4 might be good for ya bro I'm on it now for cutting as all the logs I've read people were saying it really hardened them up like winstrol does. Only 2 days in so cant tell ya if it works or not. Supposedly minimal suppression with it as well which is a plus.