Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I love testboosters!!! when I saw BPS was adding a testbooster to their lineup I was immediately interested. the ingredient label looks pretty ordinary, but that is what I and many others thought about stim rush, and it turned out to be much better than everyone though-at least in my opinion.

so anyways, I will follow label directions and take 2 caps each of command and convert in the mornings---this works out well since I workout in mornings before leaving for work.

I got this in mail yesterday evening and me being me I took 2 of each with dinner last night, then 2 each this morning before workout.

I am pretty pleased with my weight and appearance atm, just did a cut where I lost 14lbs...what I am looking for here is increase in libido[my favorite part]boost in mood, and energy--my strength has gone down some, so I look to gain some strength since I have increased cals..I don't mind gaining some weight, but I would like to limit it to 5lbs or under.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
lukehayd BPS Danes

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In. Currently taking the same-thing.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm here. Sorry I wasn't here sooner, been working on an elliptical machine I bought for my wife today to replace her old one. Bought it from an individual that had barely even used it so it's in great shape. My stupid boneheaded self wrapped it in plastic to keep it from getting wet in the light rain but I guess my plastic had holes and now the dang thing isn't working. Took the console apart and dried it out but still, none of the buttons work. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!! Oh, and it's $400 for a new console which is almost what a whole new machine costs. Gonna call customer help in the morning. Can you tell I'm frustrated?

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you have the part number check eBay.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That sucks. Think someone would be trying to part one out, unless that is what always craps out.
Might give it more time and dry out the connects good, unless it was wet when you powered it up it might have blown a capacitor. Might be able to see it if you burnt it.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Awesome! In on this!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
day:3

woke up this morning with extremely sore joints-haven't had a headache in quite awhile from neck being sore and my bad knee was horrible. only thing I can think of is estrogen is low, I cut back to 1 convert a day and upped the fish oil--also started SAMe.

I hate headaches, I can live with everyday aches and pains, but I don't function well at all with a headache!!!

I put some voltaren gel that I have for my knee on my neck and cut a strip of a lidocaine patch and put it on forehead...later I will use the icepack!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
DAY 4:

I cut back to 1 convert and today my headache is much better, it could be that my estrogen is low or else I am hyper-reactive to ingredients--oh well, I love it when I can underdose a supplement and still obtain results!!!

I noticed a little mood improvement today-it also might be that it's such a bright and sunny day, lol!!!

at any rate mood enhancement is usually the 1st indicator I get when starting a test booster.

Danes

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
DAY 4:

I cut back to 1 convert and today my headache is much better, it could be that my estrogen is low or else I am hyper-reactive to ingredients--oh well, I love it when I can underdose a supplement and still obtain results!!!

I noticed a little mood improvement today-it also might be that it's such a bright and sunny day, lol!!!

at any rate mood enhancement is usually the 1st indicator I get when starting a test booster.

Danes
Nice my friend. Keep up the good work! Uncle Danes will follow this run :D

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Nice my friend. Keep up the good work! Uncle Danes will follow this run :D
always nice to have uncle Danes with me!!!:wave2:

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Glad you were able to get that remedied.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In for support.,, as long as lukehayd allows it. He doesnt talk to me anymore ☹

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In for support.,, as long as lukehayd allows it. He doesnt talk to me anymore ☹
Sorry sweetie, I've been rather busy. It is a 2 way street though! It's 4:30 am here in Arizona and I'm getting ready to head out to the job site.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Glad you were able to get that remedied.
yup...a headache is one of my least favorite things in life.

I was very surprised that convert dried me out that much, I was not expecting that!!! 1 a day has me looking drier-100% impressed by this.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
day 5:

continue to take 2 command and 1 convert upon waking- pre-workout, so far I have noticed a drying out effect from the convert and mood enhancement from command.....I am very lean[for me]right now after losing 14lbs on my cut, so I'm really surprised to be seeing a drying out [HARDENING] effect---I must be a super-responder to ingredients in convert!!!

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
day 5:

continue to take 2 command and 1 convert upon waking- pre-workout, so far I have noticed a drying out effect from the convert and mood enhancement from command.....I am very lean[for me]right now after losing 14lbs on my cut, so I'm really surprised to be seeing a drying out [HARDENING] effect---I must be a super-responder to ingredients in convert!!!
Dam I would say so! I have not had any joint problems. I take 1 of each AM usually about 6:00am and 1 each before my 6:00 PM workout.
Labido is on point for sure!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Dam I would say so! I have not had any joint problems. I take 1 of each AM usually about 6:00am and 1 each before my 6:00 PM workout.
Labido is on point for sure!
I haven't noticed any boost in libido yet-but the drying out[hardening]effect reminds me of when I 1st used pes's original erase[arimistane]many years ago!!!

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I haven't noticed any boost in libido yet-but the drying out[hardening]effect reminds me of when I 1st used pes's original erase[arimistane]many years ago!!!
Very nice!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
day:6

still looking for that boost in libido, but I can see a difference in mirror...hardening effect is showing, but although desire for sex is pretty high, I don't see much increase since starting this stack!!!

so far I give high marks for convert, this is really surprising to me...when I 1st read label I wasn't really expecting much......still waiting for effects of command to kick in---only effect so far seem to be some nice mood enhancement, so my wife is happy with my good mood---but I want the libido effect to fully take advantage of this situation!!!:439:

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
day:6

still looking for that boost in libido, but I can see a difference in mirror...hardening effect is showing, but although desire for sex is pretty high, I don't see much increase since starting this stack!!!

so far I give high marks for convert, this is really surprising to me...when I 1st read label I wasn't really expecting much......still waiting for effects of command to kick in---only effect so far seem to be some nice mood enhancement, so my wife is happy with my good mood---but I want the libido effect to fully take advantage of this situation!!!:439:
Do you really need the libido boost?!?! Lol!

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
YES! At our age we have to get all we can why we can! Lol
The goal is to die right after or during sex huh? I can appreciate that! As long as it's not being killed by an angry husband! Lol!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
The goal is to die right after or during sex huh? I can appreciate that! As long as it's not being killed by an angry husband! Lol!
the only angry husband I need worry about is me...never have and hopefully never will break my wedding vows....except in my fantasy's, lol:scool:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
it's official....libido is on the rise!!!:bling:

mood is fantastic, the feel good effects are definitely working!!!!

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
How do you feel like it compares to M-Test? You definitely know your good t-boosters!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
How do you feel like it compares to M-Test? You definitely know your good t-boosters!
it's only been a week...the comparison in my opinion is between fadogia and longjack, some react better to one than the other...personally I am partial to fadogia but I can't run m-test continually, so far command is a nice alternative.

but when you add in convert the recomp is fantastic, I am already noticing physical changes...I am very surprised and impressed by the effectiveness of convert-very surprised!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I've upped cals and gained 3lbs, strength is up and noticing some recomp effect...muscles are fuller/tighter and waist is the same!!!

libido is getting better by the day!!!

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lol...she knew what she was signing up for!!!:sgrin:
My wife had to make up for me being gone all week this weekend. Didn't hear her complaining though.

:hump:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
My wife had to make up for me being gone all week this weekend. Didn't hear her complaining though.

:hump:
play that funky music white boy.....

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
it's only been a week...the comparison in my opinion is between fadogia and longjack, some react better to one than the other...personally I am partial to fadogia but I can't run m-test continually, so far command is a nice alternative.

but when you add in convert the recomp is fantastic, I am already noticing physical changes...I am very surprised and impressed by the effectiveness of convert-very surprised!!!
I was surprised my self!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
day 12:

last few days appetite has been unchained, I am up a total of 5lbs since starting this stack...I have also upped weight on all lifts by 10lbs--arms and chest are growing, shirts are fitting tighter. waist has stayed the same...mood is very good...libido has increased but nothing exceptional---but that is of no concern seeing how good the gainz have been.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
day 12:

last few days appetite has been unchained, I am up a total of 5lbs since starting this stack...I have also upped weight on all lifts by 10lbs--arms and chest are growing, shirts are fitting tighter. waist has stayed the same...mood is very good...libido has increased but nothing exceptional---but that is of no concern seeing how good the gainz have been.
Wow! Impressive!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
had a family thing come up...no workouts or supps the last few days. I dosed command/convert today, will get in a good workout tomorrow!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
yes, indeed. had a very good workout today, I think the couple of days off regenerated me--and the workout was a great stress reliever!!!

I was away from my wife for those days also, definitely noticed an increase in libido...the heart isn't the only thing that grows fonder from absence, lol!!!

still very impressed with recomp effects of convert, it could be the combination of command/convert, but I have ran longjack before and never got this reaction.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm here. Sorry I wasn't here sooner, been working on an elliptical machine I bought for my wife today to replace her old one. Bought it from an individual that had barely even used it so it's in great shape. My stupid boneheaded self wrapped it in plastic to keep it from getting wet in the light rain but I guess my plastic had holes and now the dang thing isn't working. Took the console apart and dried it out but still, none of the buttons work. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!! Oh, and it's $400 for a new console which is almost what a whole new machine costs. Gonna call customer help in the morning. Can you tell I'm frustrated?
Curious how this turned out. I've maintenanced TMs and swapped out a consule for a crappy Nautilus eliptical. Let's put it this way, I'll never purchase another eliptical professionally or for personal use.... ever

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
had a family thing come up...no workouts or supps the last few days. I dosed command/convert today, will get in a good workout tomorrow!!!
Hope all is well with the family, my friend.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Curious how this turned out. I've maintenanced TMs and swapped out a consule for a crappy Nautilus eliptical. Let's put it this way, I'll never purchase another eliptical professionally or for personal use.... ever
Wound up buying a new console off of ebay for $70. Not off the same model, but the same brand, same electrical plugs and mounting configuration. Should be here sometime this week.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Hope all is well with the family, my friend.
all is well, I got in great workouts both yesterday and today. muscles are looking pumped and full, shirts are really fitting tighter in arms and chest. holding steady with 5lb weight gain and still looking lean.

had to go to indy yesterday for a cortisone injection, I got a consult to see a real life othro surgeon here locally. the woman at the VA at the Indy 'physical rehab' said she has done all she can do--in other words the run around is over!!! I guess the VA protocol is to do cortisol injection/send to rehab/use voltaren and lidocaine patches and once that is all done if you are not better you get to see a real ortho...geez....if you are under 65 the VA policy is not to do knee replacement unless every other measure has been exhausted, she said a knee replacement is good for 10 years then you need another surgery to replace pads, after that you are in a wheel chair---my response was- in 20 years with all the people getting replacements done I am sure they will have a solution, look how much medicine has advanced in the last 20 years...she had nothing to say but shrug her shoulders, lol.

OH, YEAH...SHE ALSO PRESCRIBED MELOXICAM

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
news alert...

appetite is way up!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
day 26:

recomp effects are still happening. I am eating above maintenance but don't seem to be adding fat-pants and belt are same but shirts are fitting tighter--up 5 solid lbs-although today was pretty hot at 85% and not being used to the heat it crushed my appetite--also I don't know if it is related or not but having trouble staying hydrated, not sure if it is effect of the supps or me just not being used to being in the hot sun all day?

on a really positive note libido is VERY high...being in the sun all day along with command/convert is kicking libido way up!!!

ok, one more really positive note--last few days I have took my shirt off for most of the day and already have a pretty good tan going on-:nana:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
day 29:

I've been enjoying the effects of this stack both in the bedroom and in the gym...appetite has been enormous and I've gained 6lbs, but the weight is not fat-muscles are harder and fuller, shirts are tighter and belt has remained the same. if I had gained any fat the stomach area would be where it would show and stomach is still nice and tight!!!

unfortunately tomorrow will be last day of command and convert!!!