Awards
  • Established
Hell again everyone!

Here again to tryout a new product called Exubol by Boldanic

Info
About the product
Exubol : Pharma-Grade Ajuga Turkestanica extract
10% of Turkesterone, %10 of Ecdysterone, %10 of Phytoecdysteroids
You can feel it's anabolic properties even at low dosage (starting 10 tablets/day)
Non-Hormonal natural formula. Safe for Male and Female athletes.
Simulates protein synthesis, metabolism and recovery.

Bottle says to run no more than 10 a day, but Baxmax says for advanced results I should run 1gr a day.
We shall start with that!

Expectations
I will hopefully see quicker healing, less DOMS, and build muscle while losing some fat!

I have never ran Turk before so this is all new territory for me!

Lets get it going!

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Read a little about these.. the research shows 15 out of 23 people who were using oral Ecdysterone and Turkesterone had elevated estrogen levels.. Nothing about the gains.. I hope that's not the case. Let us know how it went. Would you be taking an E-blocker?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sweet! In on this for sure!

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
Read a little about these.. the research shows 15 out of 23 people who were using oral Ecdysterone and Turkesterone had elevated estrogen levels.. Nothing about the gains.. I hope that's not the case. Let us know how it went. Would you be taking an E-blocker?
I did not see this anywhere. Do you have any studies I can read? I would appreciate that.

Welcome all!!

4 tabs this morning with breakfast. Feeling ok

Stats

5'8"
168lbs @ 13.5% BF according to an omron HBF-306 handheld body fat analyzer.

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I did not see this anywhere. Do you have any studies I can read? I would appreciate that.

Welcome all!!

Stats

5'8"
Some article I read in MindandMuscle (unable to post links cuz I don't have enough posts in this forum). I am searching for the study I read about plant and bug based anabolic supplements.. will share once I get my hands on it..

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Welcome all!!

Stats

5'8"
PM'd you

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
Got all 5 doses of 4 tabs in yesterday.

Sometimes I feel a little warm after taking them.

Everything else seems ok.

Got it a little 50 min workout yesterday. Did some lifting. Felt good.

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
Everything is going well. Had a pretty decent workout saturday. I doubled up and did barbell class and then crossfit.

I was pushed into trying a 135lb snatch which my current 1 rep max, And I actually hit it twice!

Dosing is still 4 tabs, 5x a day.

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
judging by your profile pic , you seem to have everything spot on , how do you want to improve?

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
judging by your profile pic , you seem to have everything spot on , how do you want to improve?
Appreciate it. I am currently up to 168lbs with some fat gain of course. I am hoping to maintain my lean body mass as I start to cut the fat. Historically when i cut, I have lost most of my gains.

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
Into the second bottle today, I feel like muscle soreness is reduced at this point!

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Good to know that this is not just another supplement with false marketing.

Keep the updates coming.. Cheers!

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
Good to know that this is not just another supplement with false marketing.

Keep the updates coming.. Cheers!
Sure!

Yesterday's workout was a miserable one! I wanted to skip it.

1000m row
75 burpee box jumps
1000m row

My time was 17:24

Historically I am terrible at rowing. I don't have a rowers body lol.

However this one was pretty good. I beat quite a few people at the gym!

Power level felt good!

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
Still running full dose.

Tuesdays squat workout was so bad I am still feeling it today.

No major noticeable changes. Tomorrow should be a good test of strength! I am looking forward to it!

Major update tomorrow

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just got my Exubol bottles and will start a log tomorrow also. Taking 20 caps per day.

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
It was suggested to run 20 a day. So 1g a day. Bottle will last 5 days. You would want 6 bottles for a month. I know they run specials on 6 bottles .

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
It was suggested to run 20 a day. So 1g a day. Bottle will last 5 days. You would want 6 bottles for a month. I know they run specials on 6 bottles .
according to one website NEXON -one bottle is 22 dollars =£17 approx x 6 =£102 .I personally wouldnt contemplate spending that on a supplement that has no guarantee its going to work
When i first started training years ago, someone once told me that the best anabolic is food and although i have and do spend money on supplements which i choose wisely , he has a point even to this day.

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
Hello!

Saturday was absolutely brutal in barbell. We had complexes for lifts. For example:
Snatch pull, low hang snatch Would be one rep, scheme was 4Reps@60%,4Reps@65%,3reps@70%,3reps%75%, 3reps at 80%
% based on 1 rep max! WOW Rough! I made it to 115lbs which is actulally 85%!! Sweet!
Also had to do clean pull,low hand clean, and split jerk! BRUTAL
Same scheme as snatches... I was dead at the end with 145lbs which is only 78%..

All in all I felt strong until the end.

Today's weigh in was 169lbs at 13.6% bf. Up a pound

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
Monday was aweful!
It was 86 degrees in the gym and the humidity was 130% I swear!

The workout was rough too

Strength
To perform a set, do 4 back squats, rack the bar, immediately pick it up, and do 2 front squats.
Back Squat (4 sets x 4 reps @ 75%)
Front Squat (4 sets x 2 reps @ BS weight)
This was brutal, My front squat 1 rep max is 265. This workout put the bar at 245lbs. Only got 1 rep per set

Conditioning
Metcon (AMRAP - Rounds and Reps)
AMRAP 20 minutes

RX/RX+:
-20 wall balls 20lbs
-15 Deadlifts 185lbs
-10 DB Clusters 35lbs

*Any time you break a movement up perform 5 burpees

Had to break 3 times! Sucky

Strength seems the same. However, I should still be hurting from this leg destruction. I am actually feeling pretty damn good!

I believe DOMS is being reduced.

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
why are you training for strength
This is the way my crossfit coach programs. We work on a strength exercise, then hit the high intensity. Often the strength movement is used in the workout.

I feel like we get the best of both worlds.

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
Still running 20 tabs a day. Nothing too crazy. I like how doms is reduced. Allows me to train more.

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
Got 2 more bottles! Thank you!

Here we are at bottle number 4. So far the healing process seems to be faster. Strength seems level. Nothing too drastic.

I am not eating as much compared to bulking. I am right around 2500 calories. Still trying to maintain muscle while slight cutting.

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
Yesterdays workout went very well!!

PR'd my overhead Press at 115lbs!

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
Doubled up again on Saturday. Had good energy for both workouts I can definitely get back to working out quicker some starting exubol.
Today was a day off due to daughters softball game.
Back at it hard tomorrow.

Side note: I hit 2 strict muscle ups on the rings. Felt strong!

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
Weighed in at 170lbs this morning. Will have to try the BF sensor again.

I am into the last Bottle.

So far again Healing is quick. We had a pretty rough workout tuesday that I thought I would be feeling for sure today, but it's not too bad at all!

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Weighed in at 170lbs this morning. Will have to try the BF sensor again.

I am into the last Bottle.

So far again Healing is quick. We had a pretty rough workout tuesday that I thought I would be feeling for sure today, but it's not too bad at all!
I am glad Boldanic is releasing 200mg caps/tabs soon. Will run 2g daily

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
I fibbed. I have another bottle left after this one.

I took yesterday and today off in preparation for hell tomorrow!

It is here! Spartan Beast! 12-14 miles of hills mud and obstacles!
It it going to suck and be awesome!

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
Boldanic tell me that the 200mg caps will be released within a few days on Amazon and ebay. It will on their website by next week

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
Spartan was a killer. At mile 8 I was wanting it to be over. Still had 5 miles left. It was brutal. I am hoping exubol will get me healed up! Both calves cramped and also my right quad cramped. Made it miserable. Both calves are sore today as hell. Will have to skip crossfit and try to do some lifting.

I did miss 2 doses saturday though due to the race. Back on it sunday though!

Side note: I have been sitting in on a focus group for a new line of clothing for dicks sporting goods for the last couple months. They just reached out to me and asked if I would be interested in a photo shoot for modeling some of their clothes!!

I still have a few pounds of winter bulking fat to shed, so if I get called in I may have to make an extra hard push to get some fat off and keep the muscle!! I have never done such A thing so I have no idea what to expect!

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Spartan was a killer. At mile 8 I was wanting it to be over. Still had 5 miles left. It was brutal. I am hoping exubol will get me healed up! Both calves cramped and also my right quad cramped. Made it miserable. Both calves are sore today as hell. Will have to skip crossfit and try to do some lifting.

I did miss 2 doses saturday though due to the race. Back on it sunday though!

Side note: I have been sitting in on a focus group for a new line of clothing for dicks sporting goods for the last couple months. They just reached out to me and asked if I would be interested in a photo shoot for modeling some of their clothes!!

I still have a few pounds of winter bulking fat to shed, so if I get called in I may have to make an extra hard push to get some fat off and keep the muscle!! I have never done such A thing so I have no idea what to expect!
Awesome news man!!

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
I have been way too busy lately. I missed the gym so far since my calves are hurting. I also spent the last 2 nights at a car dealership. Traded in my hummer for a tundra! Exciting!

I will be hitting it hard tomorrow!

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
Put in a good lifting day yesterday. Power felt good! I am starting to get sore today, We will see how sore i get!

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
Boldanic was nice enough to send me their new Exubol 200. Much nicer to dose. I am now taking 2 caps 3x a day! Nice little caps instead of tablets!