Peckers Extreme Cuttint Hydroxy Elite Log

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
Peckers Extreme Cutting Hydroxy Elite Log

Well unfortunately I chose to end my Msten cycle after only a week because of an injury....where I can not really grip weights for a little while due to it....instead of seeing it as negative I've decided to use the time to diet VERY strictly (2000+ calorie deficit)....while also focusing on balancing my legs with my upper body (2-3 leg workouts a week, no upper for a few u til injury progresses)

Day1-6
Day 1: Eating extremely light and starting at 179lbs

Starting pic:
IMG_3003.JPG

Day 3:
173.8lbs ( water weight probably lost....barely any sodium in diet, etc)

Day 6:
Eating 1500 calories a day, Fitbit says daily calorie burn is anywhere from 3800-4000 depending on the workout for the day
172.4 lbs

Supplements:
Creatine (5-10g a day)
Hydroxy(2x 8:30am & 1x 11:30-12:30pm)

Day 6:

Burned 4100 calories according to Fitbit, intaking only 2050.
Did a 35 minute leg day including 4 sets each of hack squat, leg press, standing calf raises, leg curl forward/back and seated glute curls.

As for hydroxy, I take 2 after breakfast around 8:30....only fat and carbs I get are in the form of peanut butter sandwich x2 for breakfast. Take 3rd pill around 11:30-12:30....and the energy lasts all day. Lunch dinner and late meal consist of all lean cooked plain chicken breast....really need to throw In a fiber supplement as well

Appetite suppression is UNREAL

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Aww that sucks. Injuries ruin everything;) glad you're turning a negative into a positive and running this log!

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
Day 7: Biked for 15 mins and aiming to eat around 1500 cals again! Tomm is going to be my first cheat day, going all out

Weighed in 171.1lbs

Burned 4250 cals and ate 2150!

Tomm first cheat day celebrating the bday ;)

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
Day 10:
Deficit will probably be only around 1800 today...craved a pudding late at night. Still super full of energy ALL day....did some great biking and cardio today so still burned around 4000 calories and ate 2200!
Weigh in: 171.8
After a meal so not sure what the deal is?? Was 171.1 a few days ago even

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
Still going great...burned 3800 calories today and consume 1750! Going to start weighing in every morning starting tomm so it'll be more consistent! Hard to see certain differences in the picture that are definitey more noticeable in irl

Current pics:
IMG_3347.JPG

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
Day 13:
Weighed in this morning at 168.2 lbs!
Hasn't even been two weeks and I'm down a good 8 lbs or so (4lb/week loss is on target)

Also I developed a severe ear infection and am on an antibiotic.....R.I.P going to the gym anytime soon

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
Day 14: boss invited me in for pizza and couldn't resist eating 9 pizzas so I decided to go all out and have a cheat day, did cardio despite ear infection so total calories burned around 4200 and I ate at around 4000-4200...not too big a deal

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
Day 15: weighed in at 170.6 lbs today...Had a huge deficit though so should be back Tomm, 2300 calorie deficit eating around 1450 calories.

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
Day 16: weighed in 166.6 today! Going to try to eat another 2000 deficit today and my injury is healing nicely, should be back in the gym for next week. Still on antibiotic for ear infection so maybe that is why I don't have much of an appetite

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
Day 17: weighed in 168.6 lbs

Going to get an easy 2000 calorie deficit again today eating around 160g protein and 1500 calories

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
Day 18: weighed in at 166.8 today....May hit a 160 goal sooner than expected but I also might cut my deficit to only 1000 a day instead of 2000 soon.

Water intake upped dramatically (1.5-2 gallons a day) so weight might go crazy over next few days

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
Day 19: 164.9 lbs.....Looking leanest ever.
Pics later and what my diet has been

Diet:
Breakfast is usually 2 peanut butter sandwiches.
For lunch I have been eating 8oz chicken tinderloids or breast, and green beans or broccoli.

Dinner is another 8oz of chicken.

Snacks include smart popcorn for 35 Cals per cup.

My total intake has consistently been 1700-2000 calorie deficit per day based on Fitbit calorie burned readings

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
It's really hard to take pics due to lighting, I almost look worse in my opinion on the photo. In person the differences are extremely noticeable. My chest mainly looks less saggy
Pics of today:
IMG_3502.JPG

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
Day 20: weighed in 164.2
IMG_3508.JPG

Going to make my deficit around 1500 for 5 days, then change it again to 1000 for another 5, then 500, etc. then I'll eat maintenance for around 1 week

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
First day so far I can start to see far lower abs definition. Deficit of around 1700 instead of 2000

IMG_3513.JPG

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
Day 22: 164.4lb but looking way leaner again. Unfortunatey all my weight is staying on my chest, it's the last place to go it seems. Either way I have reduced my caloric deficit to around 1400 and tomm. I should be good to hit the gym for the first time in a month!

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
Day 23: HUGE cheat day...probably 2000 over maintenance haha. Tons of Buffalo wings and ice cream!

Day 24: Weighed in at.....169 haha. Must be all the sodium from yesterday!

Yesterday hit chest: strength decreased a bit but not nearly as bad as I thought. Non free weight exercises I actually get stronger believe it or not (cable flies reps increased by 5-6 reps in some high volume sets)
I also took pre workout the first time in past 3 months so maybe that helped.

First day back able to do arms in the gym after a month off. Bicep curls stayed the same at 45lbsx8-9 for 4 sets. Preacher curls as well. Pull-up increased in reps since I am so much lighter.

Today I took 3 Hydroxy Elite as well as six star preworkout (270mg more of caffeine)

Felt great.

Ate 1300 calories today and burned around 4100....oops

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
Day 25: weighed in at 165
Ate around 2300 burned around 4000 as of 10:30pm

gav86

Awards
  • Established
Great log. Is the hydroxy helping with your appetite?

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
Great log. Is the hydroxy helping with your appetite?
I almost Feel like I am feeding myself to stay alive and not because I am hungry, so I believe that is the best component of hydroxy so far. I have gone a few days with 2500+ deficit in calories and felt great, alert, and full.

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
Day 27: Had around a 2400 Cal Deficit Today, mostly calories from Chicken today. Also did cardio

Day 28: Not sure if Chicken was seasoned with more sodium than usual, but gained a lot of water weight bloat...went up to 168.7 lbs after being back in the 164 range! Will keep an eye on this because At a 1500-2000 deficit I should still be losing fat here.

My water intake has also been about half what I desire (5 Litres daily) While still on Creatine. Need to fix that TODAY!

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
Meeting with a Endocrinologist today to assess my Gyno! Will get bloodwork as well so I'm interested.

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
Getting blood work done tomm morning, gynecomastia confirmed for sure by endocrinologist today as well.

2000+ calorie deficit toda!

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
How's the muscle loss at such great deficits?
Lifts I've attempted pretty much stayed the same. My core lifts like bench / deadlift I don't feel as explosive however. Keep in mind I also took a month off the gym so I have NO idea how I didn't need lose strength ( maybe the methylstenbolone previously helped lol)

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
Final Review: helped me cut 15lbs in 4 weeks. My deficit was so large I stalled after week 3 so I will attempt another small cut later on. Appetite suppression was unreal with this product, I have no complaints about it. Gave me energy and did not ever cause me to crash. Have to give it a 10/10 tbh

Also had my blood work for anyone interested and my Test levels came back at 426 for an age 20 male...lol