Scivation Quake 10.0 Log

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Shoutout to The Solution and 1Fast400 and Scivation for the hook-up on their last promo. I was lucky enough to get a tub of Quake (Lemon Drop) to test drive for a few weeks.

Ever since iForce released Compete (however many years ago that was), I had used it exclusively as my intra-workout product (save for the occasional time I would sample something; but I always went back). Bob had some hefty claims about Xtend Perform, so I decided to put it to the test when it was released. Now, it was right after I'd had surgery, so I wasn't sure whether the several weeks of rest (which was more than I'd taken in about 9 years) was the cause of the change in endurance or whether Perform was the real deal. So, I went back to Compete for a few weeks after the tub and sure enough, as much as I still love that product, Perform is on a whole new level (specifically when it comes to cardio/sports). It wasn't as noticeable with just lifting, but my workouts include stair sprints and hitting laps in between sets and never truly resting (no sitting/standing around -- ever). Where it was a night and day difference was playing basketball. When I didn't have Perform, it made me feel like I was a smoker or something -- that's how drastic the difference was.

I share that story because I never thought I'd leave Compete, but here we are, countless tubs of Perform since. And unless/until something changes, it will receive the same loyalty that Compete always did.

I don't have earth-shattering hopes for Quake, but I know it will be a good pre-workout. I am incredibly stim tolerant, but I don't multi-scoop things to "feel" a product -- I simply just don't get that feeling, but I only take things based on the amount of product I want to be utilizing. My go-to lately has been PES Prolific at 2 scoops along with a tab of Bronkaid (25mg ephedrine). I'll occasionally swap it out for something else with 1,3 DMAA, but I use those very sparingly as they just don't hit as hard if I use them more than once a week (and even then, I basically just don't use them unless I really need the boost). I have Mesomorph and Dust Extreme in that rotation. I'll also utilize Max Reps if I want to go zero stim (very useful pre-basketball) and I have Kraken, but I've only used that once and it may have just been a fluke of a day, but I felt rough during the workout and miserable all day after -- so I've yet to try it again.

My training split is as follows:

Chest
Back
OFF
Delts/Traps*
Legs
Arms*
OFF

*I have JUST changed those two after about 7 years. In a perfect world, that last workout is on a Saturday and I prefer more time for arms than delts/traps. The placement of those days is to allow as much rest as possible to muscle groups that help out. I'll have to wait and see if this swap will work out in the longterm.

On my off days I play basketball if I can (almost every Sunday we play at church; I seldom have a place to play on Wednesdays anymore, so that's usually a true off day).

One week is volume (e.g. 4x25 or 8x15, etc.) and the other is heavy (e.g. 3x6). I alternate from week to week and have found this the best to keep strength high, as well as still getting to work through hypertrophy.

Quake actually got here late on Friday, so I decided to give it a go on Saturday morning. My days were all shuffled and I was doing legs. I don't need a crazy pump nor do I need a crazy stim ride, so I went with just one scoop. I went with 6 oz. water per instructions and taste is on point. Lemon isn't a favorite of mine in terms of a choice I'd make with plenty of others, but this is a good flavor. As far as lemon goes, this is very good. No issue with mixability whatsoever. Workout was good. No crazy notice of stim or focus rush, but just felt good through the whole workout. Pumps are usually always on point with me just based on my nutrition and bf% these days, so this was what I'd expected (I've had bigger pumps than this, but this is average and what I expected).

Monday, I went back to my Prolific because I had a very important day and didn't want to risk any changes in my routine.

This morning, I went with 1.5 scoops prior to heavy back. I'll give full info on that here later on.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I have to agree 100% on the lemon taste. While I am not a lemon fan, it is not sweet, but very bold and packs some flavor. I can't wait to see what you can do with this when you rock it out for a full week or two and how it affects your training man.

LOVE the detail on how you dose it, how far away from your workout, and then go into the pumps, energy, focus, and endurance factor (with the added peak02)

I think you will find this to match prolific or top it. You will get a very long and streaming energy from it, and incredible pumps. The added Peak02 + BCAA's will be icing on the cake for endurance/performance.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just giving this a bump. Haven't used Quake since my 1.5 aforementioned scoops.

Wednesday was my off day and today I had a loooong physical in the late morning, so I just played ball over at the church rather than lift (I'll lift Fri-Sun).

Got banged up pretty bad at ball today; worst in a long time. Bruised knee is being iced right now, but it's nasty. Hoping I'll be able to lift in the AM and not be sidelined. Probably won't be able to do my stairs, but I'll take what I can get.

Quake at 1.5 scoops was good. Went with 12 oz water, so a little more than last time. Nothing new to add on flavor or mixability; all good. Performance felt good; couldn't say I noticeably felt a difference in 1 and 1.5 scoops, but both experiences have been positive.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sweet! Heard good things about this so in!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Touch on
Pump
Performance
Endurance
Energy (how long does it last)

^ Key points there. I want to see how the thacrine effects you with length of energy.

Are these fasted dosings? or are you having quake in a fed state?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Are these fasted dosings? or are you having quake in a fed state?
Everything to that point had been fasted.

I used Quake for basketball yesterday, so I'd eaten, but it was only a whey isolate shake from the morning -- so realistically, it's still pretty much just been fasted.

I'm getting ready to run some updates now.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Everything to that point had been fasted.

I used Quake for basketball yesterday, so I'd eaten, but it was only a whey isolate shake from the morning -- so realistically, it's still pretty much just been fasted.

I'm getting ready to run some updates now.
Def want to hear your input on the cardiovascular side of things BRUstrong would appreciate it too.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Okay, so I took Friday completely off because my knee was so bad I could barely walk on it. I iced it really good Thursday night and that did seem to help it heal much quicker than anticipated.

Saturday morning I had heavy delts and traps and went with 2 scoops of Quake (this was about 8:30 AM and fasted). Went with 15 oz of water and flavor was good. I think you can probably get away with even more water and still have it taste good (I'll keep playing with this just to offer you feedback, but I haven't had it in a way yet that was unenjoyable).

Workout was Hammer Strength overhead presses at 4 plates on each side for 6 reps, 3 sets, then burnouts with 2 plates and 1 plate (25 and 30 reps). Went ahead and went straight to shrugs after because the good Smith machine was open (the track runs on juuuust a slight angle that's perfect). Worked up to 605x6 for 3 sets, then burnouts at 180 and 90 of 60 and 75 reps, respectively (those last 2 always feel really good in my traps with long, hard squeezes). Then jumped to the lateral raise machine and maxed the stack out at 130 for 3 sets of 6 (doing one arm at a time), then a burnout at 40 for 25 reps. Finished off with reverse cable flys on the pully for rear delts and I can't remember the weight I did on those off the top of my head. Pump was good (on average for what I normally do -- not less, not more).

Because of the knee, I didn't do my typical stair sprints and laps -- just the lifting. And I have to say, I absolutely LOATHE this style, now. I get sooo antsy and hate waiting. I pace around and even that feels like a waste and that I should be hitting the stairs, but I'm trying to save that knee.

Saturday was Thunder Over Louisville, so we went up for the baseball game and stayed for the fireworks. We always park a ways off to avoid the traffic and take a cab to the game, but walk back to the car at the end of the night (because traffic is stuck after and a cab would cost like 100 dollars lol). So it's about a 3 mile walk back that I got in. I ended up netting just shy of 10 miles for the entire day.

Yesterday, I hit a heavy arm session in the morning. Went with Prolific for my pre because I had basketball in the PM and wanted to try Quake there.

2 scoops of Quake pre-basketball and just one scoop of Xtend Perform intra because of that. Played half court, 4 on 4 (because we only had 9 show up) for nearly 2 hours straight and only sat one game (maaaybe 15 min). Endurance was on point with what it normally is. No weird pumps or anything that hindered play.

And, of course, I managed to jam my pinky on someone setting a moving screen on (literally) the final play of the final game, so no gym this AM. I can't even hold the bar (even typing this hurts, but it's not unbearable). Hoping that heals up as quickly as the knee has.

So, endurance, pump, and performance are all good. I don't feel like any of those areas have been lacking for me, so I can't say either way that I have seen a noticeable difference in one direction or the other. Things are good in all these categories. As far as energy goes, it's one where as others have stated, you don't really feel it come on or go. It's good, clean energy. I haven't been able to pin point a time yet where I can find out that it's gone away. So that has been very nice. I'll continue to monitor this as I move through the tub.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Okay, so I took Friday completely off because my knee was so bad I could barely walk on it. I iced it really good Thursday night and that did seem to help it heal much quicker than anticipated.

Saturday morning I had heavy delts and traps and went with 2 scoops of Quake (this was about 8:30 AM and fasted). Went with 15 oz of water and flavor was good. I think you can probably get away with even more water and still have it taste good (I'll keep playing with this just to offer you feedback, but I haven't had it in a way yet that was unenjoyable).

Workout was Hammer Strength overhead presses at 4 plates on each side for 6 reps, 3 sets, then burnouts with 2 plates and 1 plate (25 and 30 reps). Went ahead and went straight to shrugs after because the good Smith machine was open (the track runs on juuuust a slight angle that's perfect). Worked up to 605x6 for 3 sets, then burnouts at 180 and 90 of 60 and 75 reps, respectively (those last 2 always feel really good in my traps with long, hard squeezes). Then jumped to the lateral raise machine and maxed the stack out at 130 for 3 sets of 6 (doing one arm at a time), then a burnout at 40 for 25 reps. Finished off with reverse cable flys on the pully for rear delts and I can't remember the weight I did on those off the top of my head. Pump was good (on average for what I normally do -- not less, not more).

Because of the knee, I didn't do my typical stair sprints and laps -- just the lifting. And I have to say, I absolutely LOATHE this style, now. I get sooo antsy and hate waiting. I pace around and even that feels like a waste and that I should be hitting the stairs, but I'm trying to save that knee.

Saturday was Thunder Over Louisville, so we went up for the baseball game and stayed for the fireworks. We always park a ways off to avoid the traffic and take a cab to the game, but walk back to the car at the end of the night (because traffic is stuck after and a cab would cost like 100 dollars lol). So it's about a 3 mile walk back that I got in. I ended up netting just shy of 10 miles for the entire day.

Yesterday, I hit a heavy arm session in the morning. Went with Prolific for my pre because I had basketball in the PM and wanted to try Quake there.

2 scoops of Quake pre-basketball and just one scoop of Xtend Perform intra because of that. Played half court, 4 on 4 (because we only had 9 show up) for nearly 2 hours straight and only sat one game (maaaybe 15 min). Endurance was on point with what it normally is. No weird pumps or anything that hindered play.

And, of course, I managed to jam my pinky on someone setting a moving screen on (literally) the final play of the final game, so no gym this AM. I can't even hold the bar (even typing this hurts, but it's not unbearable). Hoping that heals up as quickly as the knee has.

So, endurance, pump, and performance are all good. I don't feel like any of those areas have been lacking for me, so I can't say either way that I have seen a noticeable difference in one direction or the other. Things are good in all these categories. As far as energy goes, it's one where as others have stated, you don't really feel it come on or go. It's good, clean energy. I haven't been able to pin point a time yet where I can find out that it's gone away. So that has been very nice. I'll continue to monitor this as I move through the tub.
BRUstrong will really enjoy seeing that the pump doesnt carry over to endurance based events which he was scared of. Honestly stim-free quake will be ideal for performance athletes or when you want it for basketball games without the stims. Peak02, and BCAA's will really aid your performance and increase VO2 output for when training at high intensities.

Thats the thing that people love about quake. it is not something that will slap you in the face, the energy you get is just slow, steady, and controlled. So smooth that is doesnt give you any jitters just consistent energy to sustain a solid training session and carry even into the post-workout window.

keep up the good work and feedback.

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
BRUstrong will really enjoy seeing that the pump doesnt carry over to endurance based events which he was scared of. Honestly stim-free quake will be ideal for performance athletes or when you want it for basketball games without the stims. Peak02, and BCAA's will really aid your performance and increase VO2 output for when training at high intensities.

Thats the thing that people love about quake. it is not something that will slap you in the face, the energy you get is just slow, steady, and controlled. So smooth that is doesnt give you any jitters just consistent energy to sustain a solid training session and carry even into the post-workout window.

keep up the good work and feedback.
Good to know. I'm sure I'll give it a try soon. I did notice that the recommended daily dose of Peak O2 in the PrimaForce stand alone and in Xtend Perform is 4,000 mg. Two scoops of Quake delivers 2,000 mg.

Is Peak O2 acute or are the effects cumulative?

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Good to know. I'm sure I'll give it a try soon. I did notice that the recommended daily dose of Peak O2 in the PrimaForce stand alone and in Xtend Perform is 4,000 mg. Two scoops of Quake delivers 2,000 mg.

Is Peak O2 acute or are the effects cumulative?
the effects are noted within days by most who log or review the product (again we have over 20+ logs on xtend perform on here)
You can easily ADD extra peak02 (bulk)
or utilize Quake (Pre-workout) and 1 scoop xtend perform (intra) to get the effects of 4g of peak02
1Fast400 said he has multiple studies coming out in the future on different doses of peak02 (2g, 4g ((one that is out now)) and higher doses) which will show some more results/research on the product.

1Fast400

Awards
  • Established
The data is showing that getting to 28/84g is where the results are. If you do 1g at 28 days vs 4g at 7 days, you're looking at similar results. There are studies at 1g and 2g coming. There was one done at 12, which didn't show results that different from running 4g. For most, no reason to go over 4. Although I do when traveling heavy for immune reasons.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just a quick update -- today marks my 3rd off day in a row ... and I hate it! lol

My pinky is feeling better, but still sore. Monday was chest, Tuesday was back and today was scheduled off, anyway. My plan is to hit delts/traps as planned tomorrow morning. Hopefully I can, because being off this much is miserable. Of all things, my left knee started hurting more again this morning, too. However, it's not awful at all; just noticeably tender where it hadn't been.

Being smart and taking off days when you need them as you get older sucks. But it's better than the alternative.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Have you seen a doctor for any of these pains or problems?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Have you seen a doctor for any of these pains or problems?
Nope. Just sports injuries/bruises/sprains. I only go to the doctor if absolutely necessary. My health insurance is horrific and best case scenario I have to pay $100 just to see the doctor.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Full update will come when I'm on a computer, but have been really dragging lately and needed a major kick today. Lathered on some Eviscerate, slammed a scoop of Dust Extreme and at the gym had a scoop of Quake + half a scoop of Perform to sip through the first 40 minutes or so. Then 1 more scoop Perform on the back end -- was magnificent.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Try to keep the log to just quake. We do not suggest mixing other stimulated products with Quake, plus it will skew feedback.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Try to keep the log to just quake. We do not suggest mixing other stimulated products with Quake, plus it will skew feedback.
No intention of regularly doing this or doing it again with the remainder of this tub. However, while I know you as a company obviously don't/won't recommend this, we know what consumers do on a regular basis. I don't operate in a vacuum, even when logging, so I wanted to provide the feedback of a real life situation.

Like I said, I would never expect a company to go out and endorse this lol, but you've seen the stim complexes in a lot of the pre-workouts these days, so I wanted to try an experiment. And it worked pretty much how I had hoped. I seldom use DMAA based pre-workouts (they lose effectiveness for me and I try not to rely on that). So I had been really mentally and emotionally dragging; I needed that big kick. But I also knew I would be in there for a while and I wanted to see if I could sustain the energy -- and it did. It was an excellent combination that did exactly what I needed it to. it led into a great Sunday and hopefully a great Monday afternoon lift (I'll know in about 2 hours lol).

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yesterday I did a light high volume leg circuit before I went to play basketball. Doesn't really sound like a great idea, eh? Well, I cut my work down substantially while keeping weight where it normally is. Also skipped out on laps knowing that I had ball to go play.

Went with 1 scoop of Quake and half a scoop of fruit punch Xtend Perform. Sipped on about half before starting and finished it off after Game 1.

We only had 10 total, so we literally played the full 2 hours and no one subbed out. I mixed up the same (1 Quake and 1/2 Perform) and sipped on that between the next few games. I finished off the last 2 games by just sipping on the Great Value orange flavoring (little Mio bottle) with electrolytes.

Played for 1 hour and 50 minutes with an average HR of 144 lol.

I was zapped, but it was a great day. Had to play with my right pinky and ring fingers taped together to avoid jamming the pinky further, which meant I couldn't shoot at all aside from under the basket and I tried to avoid much contact underneath so it didn't get messed up worse. But it went well and even though I was tired, it was just a great run overall.

Heavy chest is on deck as soon as I leave the office in a bit.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Lets see you blow it up and in for the detail!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Had about 1.5 hours to hit it before I had to be out and on my way to fire training, last night.

One scoop of Quake as I was leaving work. Mixed one more with 1/2 scoop of Perform (FP) and sipped on that the first ~40 minutes. Second 1/2 scoop of Perform solo for the remainder.

I'm really liking sipping on that second scoop AS I'm working out. It provides a nice delayed/sustained energy release; particularly as I don't need to be stimmed out to begin. That 175mg caffeine is enough to get me started and adding slowly to it is nice.

In the future, I would love to see some flavor pairings between Quake and Perform that would be fun to put together. I'm thinking FP and Lemon are probably the best; Black Cherry might not be bad with Lemon, but obviously there are some nice potentials out there to allow for this.

My flat bench is still trash from my last injury; just topping out at 275 for reps these days (weighing in at 220), but my incline and inner pec work is still improving nicely and that's a plus. I've stopped all decline work for months now as my lower pecs were far more developed than upper.

Fire training kept me out til 10:30 last night, so I slept this morning since I have to mow for about 3 hours tonight. I'll hit back tomorrow, instead.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I know Driven2lift enjoyed sipping on some quake intra to get the enhanced sustained energy from the theacrine dose. Seems to be something more people are doing, and enjoying in the process. Good feedback. How is the pump in your workouts?

I think the Peak still shines for you in basketball and endurnace work compared to training correct?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Okay, so Tuesday evening was spent mowing (3 hours and 2 full tanks in the push mower to knock out all my yards). So lots of cardio lol.

Wednesday was an off day.

Yesterday I had to go shopping for my boots for the new job as soon as I got off work, then had to knock out what I could in 40 min at the gym before going to meet my 2 month old niece (she's adorable). Didn't want to waste Quake on that; just banged out my overhead presses on the hammer strength machine, did my solo side lateral raises on the machine, and then finished with smith shrugs. Hit 610x6 after weight acclimation warm-up, but my pinky was feeling it pretty badly, so I didn't attempt my normal 2 other sets at that heaviest weight; immediately dropped down to my finisher of 2 plates on each side for 60 reps and then 1 plate on each side for 75 reps (squeezing it out on those last 2 sets always feels amazing and leaves me dying by the time I'm done).

This morning was supposed to be legs, but somehow I slept wrong on my hip (no idea what happened) and when the alarm went off at 4:45 it was rough hobbling over to kill it. So I just slept. I don't like that, but I'm realizing now when I need to push days to heal. Consequently in a week, I'll start my new job with the fire department, so I have to be more careful. The days of being able to come in sore and sit at a desk are gone.

Driving to see my family tonight or early tomorrow morning, so I'm probably skipping the gym for today (an evening workout = I won't fall asleep before like 1 AM and that's no good). Thinking I'll roll out about 4 AM, which would put me in town around 9:30 AM (I gain an hour on the drive there). I'll lift for sure either tomorrow or Sunday; I'll just base it off weather and what my family is wanting to do. Primary goal is to see them, but they know I need my gym, so I'll squeeze it in there.

Once I start the new job, my days will start at 7:30 AM and while I could still train before going in, I'm leaning toward lifting on a 2 days on, 1 day off schedule (opposite my work schedule). It would actually put an extra day of rest in there, and thus keep every Monday from being chest, etc., but I think it would be easier not having to worry about getting in before 5 AM and getting to the station before 7:30. We'll see, though.

I'll update as soon as I use the last couple servings of Quake, but wanted to make sure it didn't look like I was just ghosting in here ;)

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Man you blew threw that tub fast! !!!
All things considered, I think I've done quite well rationing it out ;)

Just think if I didn't end up with any of these injuries or work-related things keeping me away from the gym. I normally hit lifting 5x/week and at least 1 day of basketball if not more. It would be no thing for me to down that tub in 2 weeks lol

My NP order is slated to arrive tomorrow, but I'll already be out of town, so I'm excited to come back to all my new Xtend Go and bulk Peak02 to switch out every once in a while from my Perform.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
All things considered, I think I've done quite well rationing it out ;)

Just think if I didn't end up with any of these injuries or work-related things keeping me away from the gym. I normally hit lifting 5x/week and at least 1 day of basketball if not more. It would be no thing for me to down that tub in 2 weeks lol

My NP order is slated to arrive tomorrow, but I'll already be out of town, so I'm excited to come back to all my new Xtend Go and bulk Peak02 to switch out every once in a while from my Perform.
Can't beat that deal right man? 8$.. WINNING

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll update tomorrow when I'm on the computer, but used 2 scoops for each of my 2 road workouts at my parents' while I was visiting. Think there's a scoop or 2 left -- I'll find out in the morning :)

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Okay, well, it's been a hectic week -- traveled home from my parents' on Tuesday and then am wrapping up my final day at my current job, today (after 7+ years). I've been sorting through things and haven't hit the gym since Monday. Normally that would bother me, but that's life and I'm okay with it (I'm going after work, today).

While I was in my hometown, I hit an arms and legs session on Saturday morning. Went with 1 scoop Quake on the drive on (20 minutes; finished in the parking lot). Sipped on one more scoop during the first 30 minutes or so of lifting, then finished with 1 scoop of Perform. Pump was legit that day. Vascularity was very impressive, too. Being at this gym, I didn't have easy access to a track (it was there, but in a completely different part), so I just walked to the water fountain (about 150 feet away) every single time and then went back to it. So not nearly as intense or high of a HR as what I normally put myself through, but a great workout.

I did the same thing supp wise and hit chest (volume) on Monday morning. Only had a regular Hammer Strength chest press, but I improvised with it to hit my solo inside pec presses (really love these for hitting inner/upper pecs). Absolutely killed that, then went over to flat bench and dropped from 225 to 205, but repped out 15 for 6 sets and they felt very good. Again, very solid pump and sustained energy, but couldn't really comment on endurance with the lack of running around.

I'll find out shortly if I have enough to get a workout in tonight or if I'm boned and have to go to another pre, but it's just about empty. I'll update as I can.

Have been very pleased with Quake. Didn't think it wouldn't be good, but also wasn't necessarily excited about it. Definitely a solid pre to have in your rotation.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Have been very pleased with Quake. Didn't think it wouldn't be good, but also wasn't necessarily excited about it. Definitely a solid pre to have in your rotation.
Many overlook the fact of the open label and highly dosed ingredients. When you put everything together it simply works.