oconns28 - A Canadian PREDATOR is born - Chaos and Pain

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
First off I'd like to thank pyrobatt and Chaos and Pain for giving me my first opportunity to log here on AM. Hopefully I can make you guys proud and do great job here! I was really excited to give Predator a try. This will be the first GDA I have used. Being in Canada we are a little slower and behind the times lol so I have had the chance to see what the other loggers have been experiencing and Predator sounds even better now!

A Little About Predator.

Predator__26278.1478821289.1280.1280.jpg

predlabel.png

Just to be clear my package hasn't arrived yet but I wanted to get this up. I haven't seen the product in person yet but man that is a sexy label!

Chaos and Pain Description

To unleash your ultimate predatory instincts, you have to eat like a predator! Apex predators, sitting atop the food chain, fear nothing...Stop acting like a simpering [expletive deleted] who wets their pants in fear when entering a pastry shop. Start using Cannibal Predator to unleash your full potential!

The Glyco-Insulin Sensitivity blend starts the battle by helping to regulate the body’s responsive reaction to carbohydrates and insulin! Super Berberine, Banaba Leaf Extract, and Chromium Picolinate have been extensively used to aid in blood sugar balance. When your blood sugar is balanced, your insulin levels stay consistent, and you don’t have to worry about storing any “unnecessary baggage” around the midsection. Eat your carbs for performance, not storage!

The Antioxidant/ AMPk Matrix then takes over. Pterostilbene and R-Alpha Lipoic Acid are two of the most potent antioxidants known to man. Pterostilbene has been linked to higher levels of AMPk. When AMPk is present, several indicative markers of longevity and slower aging are more highly present! Now you can be a predator forever!

Then the Absorption Blend finishes it off. Capsorb® and Bioperine are widely used to enhance the absorption of nutrients, and Capsorb specifically targets herbs to unlock their full potential. With this improved absorption, you will see and feel the effects of Cannibal Predator almost immediately, with better results that you can see and feel faster. Look as dangerous as you feel!

Bare your teeth and show the world the face of a true Predator!

In my next post I will let you guys know a little more about me since I am new here. I will start off with some current pictures and I'm hoping to do some measurements. I will also let you know my goals and current diet. Hopefully my package comes today!

JCR97

JCR97

Awards
Subbed in for this and you're right about Canadian supplements FML. Having to pay 67 cents on the dollar is a killer but nevertheless worth it for sick ass supplements like these. One thing I can't complain though is legal ephedrine.

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
Lol ya the dollar is just killer! If the Canadian dollar ever makes it back to on par with the US $ I will be such a happy man!

Update on shipping. I haven't received it yet. Seems like their could be a problem with shipping. I ordered my own stuff from chaos and pain after so I'm really hoping they both don't get rejected

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Shouldn't be rejected this is all compliant in Canada,

In to see how this treats you. Been a while since I've included a GDA in my stack and I'm looking for feedback on the newer options out there!

Ps. What province are you in brother?

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
Shouldn't be rejected this is all compliant in Canada,

In to see how this treats you. Been a while since I've included a GDA in my stack and I'm looking for feedback on the newer options out there!

Ps. What province are you in brother?
That's what I thought. According to tracking it was in Canada last week and now it's back in Miami.

I'm in Ontario

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
It shipped backwards?

Always fun opening up tracking to see your package aimlessly traveling lol.

I'm in London so there's a decent chance I'm not far from you

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
Yep well traveled to Miami the Montreal last week so I thought I'd get it by today for sure. Yesterday it went back to Miami so the only thing I could guess is it got rejected for some reason? Hopefully tracking is off.....but my purchased package is taking the same route and it's currently as far as the first one made it so we will see what happens

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
Really not sure what's going on with the tracking. There wasn't a single update yesterday

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
Well strangest tracking I've seen but after travelling North America the package has arrived!!!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Leafs fan eh?
I'm "supposed" to be, and many more here just hopped on that bandwagon when our OHL London Knights just lost in game 7

I'm really not though, haven't avidly followed NHL since Colorado had Patrick Roy in net. I sided with an American team just to rustle some feathers here

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Well strangest tracking I've seen but after travelling North America the package has arrived!!!
Great news, crack that open!

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
Alright let's get this started! So I might as well give a little background info on myself since I am new here.

About Me

I am 30 years old, married with 3 awesome little kids. Their ages are almost 4, just over 2 and 13 days old. My house is wild right now!!! I'm currently taking 6 weeks paternity leave to help my wife recover from her c-section and care for my 3 monsters! I am working on my goal of becoming a career Firefighter and starting that dream is really what got me taking my health a fitness seriously. I had slowly let myself get up to 218 lbs and I was a SOFT 218lbs. My big wake up call was taking some pictures for my "before" and seeing the back view of my serious spare tire. It was just sad. So over the last view years I've been working out fairly regularly with no real set goals, just eating better and working out. It got me down as low as 178lbs. Now I'm up around the 190s. It's now time I finally stick to a cut!

Goals
I would like to get down to 180lbs over the next 6 to 8 weeks. Like everyone I want to maintain or even build muscle during this process.

Diet
Currently I'm testing out my numbers this week and doing 2500 calories on training days and 2300 for off days. It seems to be a good spot for me to start. Over the last 4 days I've lost 0.4 to 0.6 lbs per day.
Current weight - 189.2 lbs

Training Days - 2500 cals - 40% Carbs - 40% Protein - 20% Fat

Rest Days - 2300 cals - 35% Carbs - 40% Protein - 25% Fat

Training Program
The extremely nice and helpful booneman77 has set me up with his PHAT program. I did a couple test days last week and now I am into it this week and loving it!

Current Pics
Taken today
30edit.jpg

33edit.jpg

40edit.jpg

As some of you will already to know I am pretty new to a lot of this. I am open to any and all suggestions!

Let the fun begin!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
In to see how both the predator and the phat treat you! I love a good gda and i'll be interested to see how much you notice from it considering its your first run with one.

whats your macro breakdown like and how are you dosing it?

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
In to see how both the predator and the phat treat you! I love a good gda and i'll be interested to see how much you notice from it considering its your first run with one.

whats your macro breakdown like and how are you dosing it?
Right now on training days I'm at 40/40/20. Rest days I've only dropped carbs to 35 and fat goes to 25. I should be training 5 days per week. I'm considering dropping rest day carbs to 30%. Fat goes 25 and protein to 45.

Dosing

"As a dietary supplement take one capsule before the largest carb or cheat meal of the day. For intense carb support, take up to 2 capsules per day before the largest carb or cheat meals. Great for carbing-up".

That is from the bottle. I am going to aim for 1 capsules twice a day. 1 pre workout meal and 1 in another heavy carb meal.

BigRed1974

BigRed1974

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Hope you enjoy it as much as I have. Really has helped my muscles stay full as I continue to lean out. Good luck with your goals!

JCR97

JCR97

Awards
I'm "supposed" to be, and many more here just hopped on that bandwagon when our OHL London Knights just lost in game 7

I'm really not though, haven't avidly followed NHL since Colorado had Patrick Roy in net. I sided with an American team just to rustle some feathers here
Yeah jeez that London Knights Association is sick the hunters destroy the league every year too bad they couldn't get the boys to win it again. I actually had one of the Hunters coach me in AAA haha

JCR97

JCR97

Awards
Looks like you got a great setup going on! Let us know if your lifts go up!

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
Quick update here

Took 1 capsule before my pre workout meal today which consisted of about 55 g of carbs. It was 2/3 cup of oatmeal with some blueberries and raspberries as well as 2 scoops of protein. As this is my first GDA I'm learning what to look for. Maybe it's in my mind but it didn't feel as heavy today after eating it.

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
Had another 1 capsule before dinner tonight. Life was crazy taking the 3 kids to me new guys Dr appointment so time constraints ended up grabbing a cheeseburger and fries. Now I did control myself only eating half of my fries and sharing my burger. I was able to fit it into my daily calories with enough room for a protein shake tonight.

Today's Training
booneman77 PHAT back and shoulders hypertrophy

-T bar Row
-Lat Pulldown
-Cable Row
-Underhand Pulldown
-Row Machine
-DB shoulder press
-Lat Raise
-Hammer shoulder press
-Z-press

I pushed hard and cut rest time to about 45 seconds. Kept my heart rate going hard the entire time.

Ended with some treadmill incline intervals

Supplements

I took this Tempest 180x that is supposed to be a test boosting preworkout. I also took a full sample pack of Bloodshr3d Raw.

I hope this is allowed. Curious what yours thoughts are on this ingredient profile
IMG_1492723858.850815.jpg

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
There's some good things in there but it's impossible to tell if the doses are anywhere near close cuz of the giant prop blend

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
Ya I hate when companies do it. I get companies worry about other brands ripping them off but it always makes me question if I'm the one getting ripped off

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
Good morning update!

Weight 187.4 down from 189.6 yesterday morning. I was only 49 calories away from my 2500 and had a little too much fat again but my weight still dropped 2.2 lbs! I know a portion of this is for sure water weight but regardless I am happy today. My thoughts..

Predator must be praying on my carbs big time!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Good morning update!

Weight 187.4 down from 189.6 yesterday morning. I was only 49 calories away from my 2500 and had a little too much fat again but my weight still dropped 2.2 lbs! I know a portion of this is for sure water weight but regardless I am happy today. My thoughts..

Predator must be praying on my carbs big time!
religious gda's??? that's a novel category for sure haha ;)

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
Lol I don't know or care how it's working...might be religious, science or placebo. All I know is it's currently working and my weight is going down

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
1 capsule with pre workout lunch. Had just over 40 g of carbs.

Training

Legs Hypertrophy

- Squats
- RDL
- Leg Curls
- Leg Ext
- Standing Calf raises

Opted out of a couple exercises and did 5 minutes on the stair climber for 25 floors then straight to the treadmill for 1/2 mile run at 11 mph

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
There's some good things in there but it's impossible to tell if the doses are anywhere near close cuz of the giant prop blend
exactly my thoughts haha.

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
Week 1 Day 6

Weight - 187.6
Up 0.2 despite ending the day about 500 calories under my goal of 2500. I'm contributing it to water weight/hydration levelling out.

1 capsule before breakfast today.

IMG_1492865808.603225.jpg

IMG_1492865820.429490.jpg

Today's training will be a chest and arms hypertrophy

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
I swear it tasted better than it looks! Lol

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
Awesome workout today! Thanks again to booneman77

-DB Bench
-DB Inc Bench
-Hammer Press
-Cable Fly
-Skull crusher superset with BB Curls
-DB Overhead Ext superset with Inc DB curls
-Rope Pushdown superset with Rope Curls

45-60 seconds rest between sets.

1 capsule before dinner
- 2 chicken breasts with pasta and tomato sauce

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
Week 1 Day 7

Weight 187.2 back down 0.4.

Today is a rest day which I hate. Lol. I will reduce calories and aim for 2200-2300. I might try and go for a large carb meal for dinner and use 2 capsules before.

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
I'd love some input from you guys regarding my calories/macros for next week. Should I lower either to be sure to keep this train rolling?

I'm expecting my Red Sky should be here in the next day or two...fingers crossed!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I'd love some input from you guys regarding my calories/macros for next week. Should I lower either to be sure to keep this train rolling?

I'm expecting my Red Sky should be here in the next day or two...fingers crossed!
Def don't change anything for at least a week or two. You added a supp and changed routines already so you need to take some time to see how you react to both

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
Well I'm putting Predator to the test today!!!! We treated ourselves to some takeout dinner tonight and I went for it!

2 capsules before this baby. Had a side Caesar with this and dinner was 1800 calories!

IMG_1492986681.324234.jpg

Ending the day 375 calories over my goal of 2300.

Thoughts on PREDATOR....after eating this gigantic cheat meal my stomach doesn't feel heavy or bloated at all!!

Can't wait to see what the scale says tomorrow. I expect it to go up but we will see how much

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
Week 2 Day 1

I'm speechless....

Weight - 186 DOWN 1.2!!!! I finished the day almost 400 calories over my target. PREDATOR is no joke!!!!

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
Is it even fair to my fat that this arrived today?
IMG_1493062108.996415.jpg

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
Oh my lord. Your fat will be crying now.
What would you suggest for best time to take Red Sky?

Most days I'll workout around 12 and with a pre workout. I was thinking I would take Red Sky a couple hours later so roughly 2 PM. My other thought was to try 2 pills first thing in the morning 6 am then 1 pill around 2 or 3 in the afternoon

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
What would you suggest for best time to take Red Sky?

Most days I'll workout around 12 and with a pre workout. I was thinking I would take Red Sky a couple hours later so roughly 2 PM. My other thought was to try 2 pills first thing in the morning 6 am then 1 pill around 2 or 3 in the afternoon
I would dose first in the morning because Stims keep me awake especially red sky. It's pretty potent. But..play around with it, everyone has different things that work for them. I love the titan/red sky stack personally.

I'm going to be getting that super stack going this summer along with claw the last 3 to 6 weeks.

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
I haven't had the pleasure of trying titan. Just bought the Riot and got a sample of ferox and then Jupiter.

I'll try 2 red sky tomorrow morning and see how it feels

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
Today was a Lower Power day. Increasing my numbers and feeling stronger physically and mentally.

1 Capsule today before dinner. Dinner had around 50 g carbs

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
Week 2 Day 2.

Weight - 187.6. Well I'm not sure how to explain the drop yesterday or the jump back up today. I don't have a high quality scale but it's seemed fairly reliable. I always weigh in first thing in the morning. I do believe that yesterday's 186 was the one that doesn't fit.

I'm feeling leaner but also stronger so the scale only means so much.

Goals for the week
I'm planning on keeping calorie/Macros targets the same and I'll be adding in Red Sky starting with 2/3 of a serving first thing in the morning. Most days I will use PREDATOR as two single capsule servings one in the morning and one in the afternoon. I expect the weight to slow down but I would like to see myself in 186 or less at the end of this week. Of course one thing that will throw the scale off is my muscle gains. booneman77 PHAT program is working great. Like I said before I'm feeling stronger physically and mentally. I want to push myself more and so far my body has been willing to come along for the ride!

Sorry for the ramble.

BigRed1974

BigRed1974

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I find it takes at least a day for your body to really get the carb up effect so that may be why you were down the day after but up a little this morning. Just some extra water. But I find Predator helps keep that gain to the muscles and not give you that bloated look after a cheat.

Wimsicle

Wimsicle

Awards
  • Established
In for this man! Late to the party but excited to follow along. Good luck and awesome work thus far.

Overall I wouldn't get to caught up on the day to day scale changes. Hormones, water, sweeteners (drinks, zero Cal dressings, etc.) and more can play such big roles in the day to day weight.

As long as the weekly weight is declining and inches are falling off, you are doing something right :) and it looks like it is! Keep it up

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys! I haven't been extremely strict on my diet and I'm actually happy about that so when the weight stops dropping I can tighten things up even more

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
Crushed my Upper Power today!! Getting stronger and leaner

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
2 capsules before dinner tonight. My food scale battery died and we had family over...not expecting good things for the scale tomorrow morning

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
Week 2 Day 3

Weight 187.2 so I'll take it! Predator helped me during that meal for sure!

Turns out battery didn't die in my scale. The scale itself is done! New one ordered and I feel lost not knowing exactly how much I'm consuming.

Today is also a rest day. Doing some abs