***MANIMAL:RagNOrok....BETTER THAN THOR***

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
What up!!!!

I was given the chance to log this AWESOME pre workout product from Millennium Sport Technologies (MST) and man, I am excited!!!

RagNOrok-ELITE (Caffeine Free)

RagNOrok-ELITE--Supp-Facts_30-Serv_Caffeine-Free.png

RagNOrok-ELITE™

How much active ingredient is in a serving of your pre-workout product? 3 grams? 5 grams? 8 grams if you're lucky, right? RagNOrok-ELITE™ is our new, battle ready, workout altering, training intensifier that sports over 13 grams of active and impactful ingredients per serving. RagNOrok-ELITE™ is a pre-workout powerhouse on it’s own level and crosses over into all genre of sport! *

RagNOrok-ELITE™ is formulated to support strength, intramuscular carnosine levels, ATP, endurance, focus and drive, all while providing needed electrolytes and antioxidants. *

AstraGin™ is a 100% natural food ingredient that has shown in cell, animal, and human studies to significantly improve the absorption of many essential life supporting and health promoting nutrients, such as amino acids, glucose, and vitamins into human cells. By allowing a greater amount of these nutrients to pass from the blood stream into the cells, AstraGin™ provides for truly improved bioavailability.* AstraGin™ has shown (in vitro) to increase absorption of Arginine by 67%, Agmatine by 36%, Creatine by 33% and Beta-Alanine by 26%. *

•Enhanced with Our Exclusive OxyCeps-NanO2™
•Enhanced with AstraGin™
•Now with AGMASS™ Agmatine Sulfate and Nubetaine™ Natural Betaine
•Massive 13+ Grams of Impactful Ingredients Per Serving
•Zero Artificial Flavors, Colors or Dyes
•Zero Aspartame or Acesulfame Potassium (Ace-K)
•Carb Free and Sugar Free
•Absolutely Delicious!
•Caffeine Free Version Available!
•Banned Substance Free**​

I will be starting this on MONDAY, as I have a new routine and diet kicking in and wanted to get things going with a BANG!!!

So stick around and lets see if we can get something going

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
[video=youtube;v7MGUNV8MxU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7MGUNV8MxU[/video]

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I gotta feeling you're really going to enjoy this. Caffeine-free Rag-Elite is what led me to start working with MST. It's still my favorite supplement they make!

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
LOVE the RAG. :)

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
I gotta feeling you're really going to enjoy this. Caffeine-free Rag-Elite is what led me to start working with MST. It's still my favorite supplement they make!
Awesome!!!! I haven't used a pre workout in SO LONG, plus I am not the best with Caffeine in the evenings so this was the best of both worlds in my book!!!

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In on this one. I'm always looking for a good Pre without stims. sometimes I don't get to the gym till like 8pm.
I have enjoyed the few Millennium Sport Technologies (MST) products that I have tried.

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
In on this one. I'm always looking for a good Pre without stims. sometimes I don't get to the gym till like 8pm.
I have enjoyed the few Millennium Sport Technologies (MST) products that I have tried.
Welcome!!! ALL ARE WELCOME

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
Slightly late, but I'm in now. Looking forward to a fun ride next week!

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
TODAY is the DAY!!!

Will be starting this bad boy off with a bang and my first initial review will be up tomorrow!!!!

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Day 1

First initial thoughts:

Stuff tastes freaking amazing, BUT the taste kind of took me off guard. I was expecting a punch flavor but got more of a pina colada taste. It was not a bad taste at all, just surprising

It mixed up perfectly, I used about 12 oz of water for 1 scoop. No grit left over, everything seemed to mix up.

Also, no artificial colors OR dyes is a BIG thing and I for one was very happy to see this

Dosing:

Took one scoop about 20 to 30 min. I lift at 5 pm and had a meal at around 3 pm. Hopefully that was a large enough window to get the pre workout working properly (back of the bottle says on an empty stomach 2 hrs for a meal, 1 hr for a shake)

Workout:

Didn't notice anything CRAZY right off the bat but I did notice a better focus and a good pump. It will take a little longer until I can really figure out what is working and what is not.

Cannot wait to see how I feel after using this for the whole cycle, first day was great!!!

RagNOrok.jpg

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
Great initial review! I'm so glad it's working well for you.

I agree on the flavor. Naming might not be the most accurate, but it does taste good :).

I use it in a fasted state, so I'm not sure of the food effects. But I take it about 45min PWO. Like you said, it will take a bit to figure out what works best for you. Hey justhere4comm, do you ever take Rag after a meal?

Lastly, I don't think you'll notice anything crazy. Rag is very smooth and just works. You won't get cracked out or feel like you're on meth. But you'll get some stuff done. :)

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards

I agree on the flavor. Naming might not be the most accurate, but it does taste good :).

I use it in a fasted state, so I'm not sure of the food effects. But I take it about 45min PWO. Like you said, it will take a bit to figure out what works best for you. Hey justhere4comm, do you ever take Rag after a meal?

Lastly, I don't think you'll notice anything crazy. Rag is very smooth and just works. You won't get cracked out or feel like you're on meth. But you'll get some stuff done. :)
Hopefully I don't feel cracked out as I do have the stim free version!!!!!

I will say, I had a NICE sweat pouring last night and that was a big surprise

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

I'm usually in a fasted state pre workout, and cannot recall when I have had oats pre if I felt any different. I'll have to give it a go as I just got my tub of RagNOrok Elite (No Caffeine) the other day. I'll let you know. :)

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Day 2

Workout was LEGS

3 sets of failure for Leg Curls (115 lbs)
3 sets of failure for Leg Extensisons (115 lbs)
5 Sets of Leg Press (20,15,12,10,10)
4 Sets of Walking Barbell Lunges (Parking Lot Style) - Decrease Weight each set (135, 115, 95, Just the bar)

I felt great with this stuff, focus was there, sweat was pouring OUT, I felt good. Nice little pump

Tonight is chest so we shall see how that goes, but so far after 2 days of using it, I LOVE IT

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Day 4

The flavor has REALLY grown on me, it's delicious

Had a crazy back workout and man this stuff REALLY helps me push through when I would normally call it a day

Pump is nice, the focus is great

Back workout was as follows:

5 sets of V-Grip Pull Down (20,15,12,15,20) Weights go up and then back down

4 Sets of Dumbbell rows (15 )

5 Sets of T-Bar (20,15,12,8,5) - Do 5 reps, hold for 5 secs. Increase Weight each set

3 sets of Farmer Walk 245 lbs (About the length of a football field)

After all that I was TANKED but still had a good amount of energy and focus.

Tonight is low carbs and ARMS so lets see how that goes!!!!

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The flavor has REALLY grown on me, it's delicious

Had a crazy back workout and man this stuff REALLY helps me push through when I would normally call it a day

Pump is nice, the focus is great

Back workout was as follows:

5 sets of V-Grip Pull Down (20,15,12,15,20) Weights go up and then back down

4 Sets of Dumbbell rows (15 )

5 Sets of T-Bar (20,15,12,8,5) - Do 5 reps, hold for 5 secs. Increase Weight each set

3 sets of Farmer Walk 245 lbs (About the length of a football field)

After all that I was TANKED but still had a good amount of energy and focus.

Tonight is low carbs and ARMS so lets see how that goes!!!!
The flavor does grow on you. I even made slushees with it a couple times to sip on when working outside!

Awesome looking farmer walks! I need to put those back into my routine.

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
The flavor does grow on you. I even made slushees with it a couple times to sip on when working outside!

Hmmm Rag Slushies.............

Hmm this sounds fantastic!!!!

Thanks man

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established

Killer idea! The tropical type flavor would be perfect for that.

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Arm workout this past Friday was fantastic. The pump was great, focus was awesome and I felt like THOR throwing them weights around

This stuff is really growing on me and I am very happy that I was given a chance to log this. Can't wait to see what happens after about 2 weeks of usage!!!

So far, I am a believer in this

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
No new update, still loving this stuff

I have found that the sweet spot with water intake is about 10 oz of water taken about 30 min prior to the gym

Focus is great, I feel hydrated and get into a KILL MODE for the gym (which is crazy because there are zero stims)

I felt like my weights were increasing in the gym and I was pushing myself a little harder than usual

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
Loving it man! I use 15oz water with mine. Funny how all our tastes are just a little different.

So pleased that RagNOrok is helping you sling more weight around without being stimmed out. Glad we were able to get you in on this!

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Legs was a CRAZY workout last night, and I am GLAD I had my RagNOrok in me

3 sets of failure for Leg Extensions (145 lbs about 35 reps each set)
3 sets of failure for Leg Curls (140 lbs for about 30 reps)
2 sets of 40 for Leg Press (2 plates on each side)
3 Sets of walking lunges (about 60 yards) down and back - 1st Set was with 35 lb dumbbells, 2nd set was body weight, 3rd set was 35 lbs dumbbell half way, drop dumbbell to finish with body weight, on the way BACK pick up the dumbbell at halfway point and finish

The Rag truly helped me finish strong!!!!!

I LOVE THIS STUFF

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Nothing new to report after last nights chest, but I will say I had a CRAZY pump going on.

I LOVE the Rag and it is going to be a top pre workout in my rotation (I am gonna order a bottle soon)

Tonight I have back and will post up tomorrow and see how back destruction went

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Back Day:

5 Sets of Wide Lat Pulldown
7 Sets of T-Bar Rows, add a plate each set until 4 plates total for last 3 sets
6 sets of Low Cable Row
Farmer Walks (again lol) - 165 lbs for 60 yards down and back twice - 2 rounds of that

After that little bit of cardio and I was DONE

Rag is REALLY helping me push through barriers I didn't know I had, my endurance is up, the pump is CRAZY and my focus is off the chain

This is a VERY high quality non stim pre.

EVERYONE NEEDS TO GET ON THIS

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
EVERYONE NEEDS TO GET ON THIS
Hey everyone!
heavyiron macedog24 Montego1 @booneman77 thebigt hairygrandpa Dma378 rtmilburn @alphagainz SFreed @CJNator sespress kelso312 @cooterflap rascal14 saywutrly Volvo140G tyga tyga @DavidDunn doogans fueledpassion HIT4ME wesb2387 @DennisTheDane Tank999 Gutterpump ryane87 Juicedeez utz @BEAST73 @Alpha1agreda LeanEngineer @coltonwalker @Brandinooooo Sparkss Studhorse @blueline438 lifted67 smith_69 FireTitan @ChocolateClen justhere4comm matt8483 nostrum420 NewAgeMayan DirtyDan UnicornDrpns Jebrook @Bmac63095 TNlifting @BloodManor @angcd3 habajaba heavyiron macedog24 Montego1 @booneman77 thebigt hairygrandpa Dma378 rtmilburn @alphagainz SFreed @CJNator sespress kelso312 @cooterflap rascal14 saywutrly Volvo140G tyga tyga @DavidDunn doogans fueledpassion HIT4ME wesb2387 @DennisTheDane Tank999 Gutterpump ryane87 Juicedeez utz @BEAST73 @Alpha1agreda LeanEngineer @coltonwalker @Brandinooooo Sparkss Studhorse @blueline438 lifted67 smith_69 FireTitan @ChocolateClen justhere4comm matt8483 nostrum420 NewAgeMayan DirtyDan UnicornDrpns Jebrook @Bmac63095 TNlifting @BloodManor @angcd3 habajaba mmorso @123abcabcabc Macyyy @Brandaddy @4evafit @br1ck_Sh1thouse Rndmher Hyde philmckay1989 netflixNchill @7eman7 goodvibes john.patterson The Solution TruthWalker ELROCK Spurfy uprightrows @Blindstack ECWHY mmorso @123abcabcabc Macyyy @Brandaddy @4evafit @br1ck_Sh1thouse Rndmher Hyde philmckay1989 netflixNchill @7eman7 goodvibes john.patterson TruthWalker ELROCK Spurfy uprightrows @Blindstack ECWHY

CorpKiller

CorpKiller

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sounds like something I would like to try. Got any samples?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In on this for sure! Looks good!

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ohhhhh heyyyy (you rang) :)

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
So I took a dose yesterday on my rest day and man, I really liked what I was feeling!!!

Even though it was and off day, I was crazy focused on getting random tasks done around the house and meal prepping!!

Stuff is GREAT. Ready to kick it into overdrive this week!!!!

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Nothing new to report, stuff is still awesome and I am loving it

Leg workout went well last night until the very end, tweaked my quad and I was like NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

But I was laser focused on getting what I did done, done.

RAG is the bomb

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
BACK ATTACK

Workout was brutal, so I was thankful that I had my RagNOrok in me so I could push it to the limit

5 Sets of Pulldowns with the Magbar Grip - 15,12,12,8,8

4 Sets of Barbell Rows - 12-15 reps (started at 185, ended with 225)

3 sets of Close Grip Pulldowns SUPERSET with T-Bar Rows - 15,12,12 (added a plate on the last two sets)

3 Sets of Dumbbell Rows - 100s for 15, 110 for last 2 sets of 12

2 sets of wide grip low cable rows - 25 reps

After this I was destroyed BUT I felt great and was pumped!!!!

Hopefully everyone can get a sample or two of this (even some more for meeeeeeeeeeeee? lol) but this stuff is great and I will need to restock soon

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
When you restock, don't forget to use coupon code RJA for 50% off! Also you might want to add our generous sample pack to your order. I have a feeling that you would love Cordygen.

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Arms were on Friday

Did a split of 8-4-4 and 8-4-4

8 sets of Rope Pushdowns super set with 4 sets of reverse incline bench barbell curls and then 4 sets of hammer curls with the fat gripz

8 sets of standing/angled preacher curls super set with 4 sets of close grip bench and 4 sets of close grip pushdowns

HOLY ARM PUMP. I was pumped and loving it!!!

I could've totally destroyed thor

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Leg Day was great!!! That Rag gave me a nice pump!!!

If anyone is still having doubts THIS stuff is legit!!!

4 sets of Leg Curls
4 sets of Leg Extensions
3 sets of Leg Press - 10 reps one leg, 10 reps other leg, 25 reps both legs (That that each set)
5 Sets of Dumbbell Sumo Squat with 70 lbs
2 sets of 60 yard bodyweight lunges (down and back) First set was normal lunge, second set was the side lunges

After that I was SPENT but Rag was keeping me energized

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Back day was off the chain last night (Thanks to the Rag of course)

5 sets of Pulldowns (12,12,8,8,8)
5 sets of low cable rows (12,12,9,9) superset with standing cable rows (12) - Got up to 250 lbs for low cable rows
6 sets of reverse grip barbell rows
3 sets of farmer pulls (135) with 5 deadlifts at each end. Do 5 deadlfits, walk down, 5 deadlifts, walk back (that's 1 set)

After that I was pumped and feeling great!!! Rag is slowly coming to an end but man I have enjoyed this road!!!!

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Have about 2 days left of product and man I am getting sad

I have thoroughly enjoyed this experience with the RAGNOROK

Last nights shoulder workout was the bomb dot com and it was some good stuff!!!

Super set of Front Delt raises with a cable superset with a plate raise (4 sets of 15-20)
Super set of Rear Delt Raises with dumbbell superset with rear delt pulldowns (5 sets of 15)
Superset of One Arm Side Lateral Raises superset with Barbell Press (6 sets of 20)
4 rounds (60 secs each) of battle ropes

After that I was pumped and destroyed!!!!

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
FINAL REVIEW

Overall I LOVED this product, it made training awesome and I just felt like THOR, all swoled up and what not

RagNOrok is a fantastic non stim pre workout that I felt each and every time

Only complaint is that if I didn't use enough water, it got a little grainy, but hey it happens

Taste: In the beginning I was kind of like ummm what is this. Then towards the end I found it very refreshing

10/10

Focus: 10/10

I felt like a monster EACH and every time I was in the gym. This stuff kept me in the zone

Pump: 10/10

I had a crazy pump that would last for a few hours post workout. I wanted to keep CLANGIN AND BANGIN like Hulk Hogan brother

Overall

This is a top notch product that I think everyone needs to jump on and try. I myself will be purchasing again very very soon!!!!