Mowgli on BlOODSHOT

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. Mowgli on BlOODSHOT

Product:
    VEIN NUTRITION - BLOODSHOT

Background:
    Hey guys, so I was fortunate to win a tub of Bloodshot for logging and review. 3x log per week, initial review, final review, and review on AM and VN website.
    In the comic books the character Bloodshot gets some nanites in his body that give him abilities of superhuman strength, stamina, endurance, healing, .. the list goes on! I am hoping I get a little some of that good stuff from this! HAHA!

Product Info:
    Serving Size: 1 Scoop
    Servings: 30
    *Citrulline Malate 4000mg
    *Beta Alanine 2000mg
    *Rhodiola Rosea 300mg
    *Caffeine 200mg
    *N-phenethyl dimethylamine 100mg
    *1,3-dimethylamylamine - DMAA 60mg
    *1,4-dimethylamylamine - DMAA 60mg
    *Noopept 60mg

From Vein Nutrition recommendations:
    "...120mg DMAA a serving is a lot! We recommend if you have a longer workout, take half of a scoop pre workout and then sip on the other half during your workout so you don't crash. If you have a short workout that's high intensity on your heart then take a half scoop to asset first..."

This product looks promising and recommended to me by Blueline. My tracking tells me that the product will be delivered tonight...So tomorrow it begins..

2. @VeinNutrition @blueline438 @smith_69 @Marms

Congrats and looking forward to your thoughts!
    VEIN NUTRITION - PREMIUM BODYBUILDING SUPPLEMENTS
    CLICK ME > VEIN NUTRITION
    IG: @VeinNutrition
    •   

3. Damn exciting stuff wonder if everyone's got mailed out about the same time

4. Sweet. Looking forward to seeing what you think about it as well.
  5. Mowgli on BlOODSHOT

I'm in here my friend !
    Alpha20 - Chaos and Pain 20% off your order today.
    PM with any questions bros!
    •   

6. Awesome! Hope my samples are in soon too

7. Subbed
    Vein Nutrition Forum Rep IG-The_One_BD438
    https://www.veinnutrition.com/
    Use code Blue10 for 10% off your order

8. Subbed, have you tried Mesomorph, SP250, Riot or Dust Extreme, i am interested to know how it compares.

9. I have the new version of dust extreme. With Dmha in it. I'm going to be comparing it to bloodshot and ape**** side by side.

10. Quote Originally Posted by paul56778 View Post
    Subbed, have you tried Mesomorph, SP250, Riot or Dust Extreme, i am interested to know how it compares.
    I've tried mesomorph. I am excited to see how this compares

11. The goodies

Name:  IMG_4250.JPG
Views: 117
Size:  1.86 MB

12. Mine is being held by local customs for valuation of tax....still waiting.....

13. Subd still haven't opened mine Off work on friday so it might be go time lol
    Vein Nutrition Forum Rep
    https://www.veinnutrition.com/ CODE: marms10
    IG-veinnutrition give us a follow
  14. Mowgli on BlOODSHOT

Gentlemen,

My initial review... but before I begin ... This sh*t is awesome! A couple of things to note: I purposely did not eat anything last night so that I can be completely on an empty stomach in the morning and I purposely did not drink my BCAAs intra-workout to obtain the closest effects of the product by itself.

Gym Session Breakdown:
    PWO Stack
    -Upon opening the tub, powder flew.. I don't mind it was just the product telling me wake up homeboy you are in for some sh*t. I mixed 1 scoop into 8 oz of water and shook it up in the Vein Nutrition provided shaker cup. The color did not look appealing. Looked like some sort of cleaning product and it had a lot of foam build up at the top that never settled. It got lower but still remained. I drank about 4 oz at around 4:12 a.m. added some water and was at the gym hitting my first rep at around 4:50 a.m.
    Name:  IMG_4252.JPG
Views: 109
Size:  1.28 MB

Chest & Back
    -Superset (SS)
    -Bench Press/ Wide Grip Chins
    115 lbs x30, 155 lbs x 9,8,8, 145 lbs x 8, 165 x 3, drop 155 x 3
    -SS
    -BB Incline Press/T-bar rows
    5 sets x 8 reps/ 5 x 8
    -SS.
    -DB Fly & Press hybrid / Cable Rows
    5 x 12
    -SS
    -Dips/ Closegrip pull downs
    4 x 10
    -SS
    -Cable Chest Flys / Rope lat pullovers
    3 x 12
    -No time for cardio. But I added some crunches & leg raises into the mix
    Finaflex Active Multivitamin
    -Through the Day
    Stance BCAA
    C&P Helios

Initial Review

Taste: 10/10
    I know I chose the odd one out of the flavors and I am particularly not crazy about blackberries. Even though this product did not look appealing while sitting there in my shaker cup at 7 oz and 2 oz of foam... DAMN was it good! These guys nailed it. Not sour, good balance of flavor. After adding about 3 oz of water after drinking half of it the taste was great. I know this might be blasphemy, but I liked the taste better than rocket pop mesomorph (only one I have tried). I say this because I did not taste any metallic like after taste that I tasted with Meso. I would love to taste Bloodshot other flavor.

Mixability: 9.5/10
    No issues. No clumping. No particles left. Only excessive foam .. this is not a Guinness.. but hey whatever the pros outweigh this. I also added a lot of water after a few sips in through my workout perhaps at about 3 oz i filled it with water to about 10oz just to make it last.

Effectiveness: 10/10
    This thing took a while to hit, maybe because I workout very early. It took around 35-40 minutes to completely wake me. On my very first set, half way through, the Beta kicked in full throttle and this was not even drinking the full dosage. DAMN man the beta went from my face down to my feet. Even my butt-cheeks were tingling LOL!! After finishing it half way through workout it just made me focus and hit the weights hard and consistent. I was not gassing out. I could have stayed longer and I still wanted to keep lifting. I also want to note I felt the N-phenethyl dimethylamine thermo effect. Not as intense but my temp was up and I was sweating nicely. The pump was good and got me a nice swoleness, but nothing crazy. Now to the DMAA.. This did not give me that euphoric feeling like I stepped into another dimension like my first dose of Mesomorph and Pehnadrine, but it elevated my mood, I felt happy and focused. Maybe because of the way I dosed it? No crash! Usually by the time I am at work right now at 9 a.m. or even the drive to work around 7 a.m I would be crashing!

Conclusion: 9.8/10
    I loved it. Next time I am trying a full scoop before getting to the gym.

15. subbed

16. Great first impression mowg! I noticed that I don't get a huge rush when I take it like some pwo. If I take it first thing in the morning it seems to take a while to kick it. I've learned the best time to take it for me is about a half mile from my home on the way to the gym. Lol. Once I drop the kids off at the nursery about 10-12 minutes later I start feeling the BA. when it really sets in is when I start stretching and warming up. That's when the headphones go in and it's time. Lol.

As for the foam. Lol. You may be shaking to hard too. Lol. I just give it a few tosses and down the hatch it goes. You gotta get used to them new muscles man. Your gonna break stuff.

17. Quote Originally Posted by blueline438 View Post
    Great first impression mowg! I noticed that I don't get a huge rush when I take it like some pwo. If I take it first thing in the morning it seems to take a while to kick it. I've learned the best time to take it for me is about a half mile from my home on the way to the gym. Lol. Once I drop the kids off at the nursery about 10-12 minutes later I start feeling the BA. when it really sets in is when I start stretching and warming up. That's when the headphones go in and it's time. Lol.
    Nice! Are you taking full 1 scoop pre? Also, have you experienced any appetite suppression? I just got hungry 5 hours later after my oats and egg

18. Quote Originally Posted by Mowglisml View Post
    Nice! Are you taking full 1 scoop pre? Also, have you experienced any appetite suppression? I just got hungry 5 hours later after my oats and egg
    There's only one "TRUE" way to take it man. Full scoop. Lol. I actually take a level scoop or a hair less. It's definitely not rounded. Lol. I fill up the scooper and give it some shakes to level out. If a little to
    Much comes out that fine by me.
    Yes. I am seeing the effect from the 1,4. I used to be so famished after my workouts that I couldn't wait to eat when I got home. Now I feel pretty good and it doesn't bother me as much. I try and eat within a decent time frame though because I'm trying to gain weight right now though. Lol

19. Quote Originally Posted by blueline438 View Post
    There's only one "TRUE" way to take it man. Full scoop. Lol. I actually take a level scoop or a hair less. It's definitely not rounded. Lol. I fill up the scooper and give it some shakes to level out. If a little to
    Yes. I am seeing the effect from the 1,4. I used to be so famished after my workouts that I couldn't wait to eat when I got home. Now I feel pretty good and it doesn't bother me as much. I try and eat within a decent time frame though because I'm trying to gain weight right now though. Lol
    Did I hear double scoop hahaha
  20. Mowgli on BlOODSHOT

Quote Originally Posted by blueline438 View Post
    Haha! Yea, i'm going to take the full scoop at home prior to hitting gym next time.
    I'm glad to hear about the appetite suppression. I am usually the same as you. Starving and graze about every 2-3 hrs, but today i made it through meetings and running up and down the office without even thinking of food. this is good for me because I was damn near breaking yesterday and was craving pizza and french fries

21. Awesome, and very thorough first review!

That workout time might be a reason for the longer time to fully awake. How early do you wake up prior to taking the PWO?
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/291504-getting-cut-before.html

22. Quote Originally Posted by ECWHY View Post
    Awesome, and very thorough first review!

That workout time might be a reason for the longer time to fully awake. How early do you wake up prior to taking the PWO?
    A few minutes like 5-10 min haha. Alarm is at 4:00am and i am up by like 4:10 am

23. Quote Originally Posted by Mowglisml View Post
    A few minutes like 5-10 min haha. Alarm is at 4:00am and i am up by like 4:10 am
    That might do it, but I can't imagine waking up any earlier. I usually take 30min-1hr to wake up even with 5-6 cups of coffee in the morning. I know you said you had no time for cardio, but maybe warming up with it for 5-10 min to get a sweat going might help wake you up before the first lift.
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/291504-getting-cut-before.html

24. Quote Originally Posted by ECWHY View Post
    That might do it, but I can't imagine waking up any earlier. I usually take 30min-1hr to wake up even with 5-6 cups of coffee in the morning. I know you said you had no time for cardio, but maybe warming up with it for 5-10 min to get a sweat going might help wake you up before the first lift.
    Yea, sometimes I do have time for cardio but sometimes I get carried away lifting and burning out or resting longer to push my strength with some compounds. Today i got carried away pumping my chest haha
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Confusion on types of test
    By Matthew D in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 11-12-2011, 12:57 PM
  2. Interesting On Body Composition
    By YellowJacket in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-07-2002, 02:06 PM
  3. Your Thoughts And Opinions on Keto Dieting??
    By YellowJacket in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 12-02-2002, 01:12 AM
  4. more then 4 weeks on T1pro?
    By hamper19 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 11-04-2002, 07:54 AM
  5. The time clock on this system..
    By bigbadboss101 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-20-2002, 12:48 PM