BigRed is a PREDATOR on Carbs!

BigRed1974

BigRed1974

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Predator__26278.1478821289.1280.1280.jpg

predlabel.png

Received it on Friday and started using it on Saturday night. I took two pills before going eat out a good Hibachi meal.
On Sunday took one dose in the morning with breakfast and one with supper.

I plan on using it once or twice a day depending on my carb meals. This will come in great for the weekends as I usually have bigger carb meals during the weekend. During the week I spread my carbs out more through out the day.

I am currently in the cut but trying to not go to low carb especially at the beginning of the cut. Current Macros are 250 protein 180 carb 75 fat.
Training is 6 days of weight training and 5 days cardio. 4 LISS and 1 HITT.

Look forward to seeing how this helps as I have always been carb sensitive and I am working to lose on higher carbs now.

DUbz86

DUbz86

Awards
  • Established
Try it pwo with some simple carbs great pumps

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
In to see your experience! I'm still waiting but I'm in Canada so it's to be expected

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Try it pwo with some simple carbs great pumps
if you are meaning POST workout that would be a waste, if that is PRE workout then yes its a wise idea. Simple or complex carbs is personal preference.
Remember post-workout is a time where insulin sensitivity, glucose uptake ability, and glute-4 are all activated by training the need for one is not necessary it would actually be counter productive.

BigRed1974

BigRed1974

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
if you are meaning POST workout that would be a waste, if that is PRE workout then yes its a wise idea. Simple or complex carbs is personal preference.
Remember post-workout is a time where insulin sensitivity, glucose uptake ability, and glute-4 are all activated by training the need for one is not necessary it would actually be counter productive.
I took it to mean pre and plan on doing just that

BigRed1974

BigRed1974

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Been taking 1 cap at breakfast and 1 cap pre workout as those are two of my bigger carb meals besides post workout.
Muscles definitely feeling fuller the last couple days so hopefully that means body is fully utilizing carbs more efficiently.

BigRed1974

BigRed1974

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Going into some higher carb days so Predator should really shine.
Love that feeling of my muscles fuller.

BigRed1974

BigRed1974

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Carbs went up and weight stayed the same with the help of Predator.
Looking leaner and fuller so have to live that.

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
More food, same weight, feel leaner and fuller..ya sounds great to me!

BigRed1974

BigRed1974

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Weight is up a little after two days of carbs around 200 grams but looking just as lean so Predator is helping out.

BigRed1974

BigRed1974

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
After a good Easter weekend and eating a few treats here and there my weight is up a little for the extra carbs but I don't have that bloated look that I would get in the past. Really seems Predator helped me shuttle those carbs to good use and keeping my muscles extra full.

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
After a good Easter weekend and eating a few treats here and there my weight is up a little for the extra carbs but I don't have that bloated look that I would get in the past. Really seems Predator helped me shuttle those carbs to good use and keeping my muscles extra full.
Awesome! Gotta eat the treats on the holidays!

BigRed1974

BigRed1974

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Still going strong with the help of Predator! Training 6 days a week and yesterday noticed how full my muscles really are. Weight is still up from the weekend but it seems to be all in the muscles.
Still dosing twice a day most days with one in the morning with my breakfast and then one with my Pre-Workout meal.
Have not been disappointed with this product and plan on letting my wife try it with some of her higher carb meals on the weekend.

BigRed1974

BigRed1974

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Nothing like coming home to find another bottle of Predator. Comes in great on the weekends when we go eat out.
Staying lean with a few extra carbs here and there is great

BigRed1974

BigRed1974

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Weight has been staying steady so will be doing some carb cycling to get it moving again. Predator definitely is helping process carbs better. Feel so much better after a big carb meal and not getting that bloated look like I usually do.

BigRed1974

BigRed1974

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Weight staying steady but overall feel I'm looking a little leaner. Started carb cycling so using Predator with my higher carb meals. Definitely can tell my muscles are loving this as they stay pumped and no bloat when i do eat alot of carbs.

3.5 weeks to the beach so really kicking up the diet and cardio to shed a little more fluff off.

BigRed1974

BigRed1974

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Higher carbs on Sunday and Predator didn't disappoint. Really enjoying being able to have a few more carbs while still leaning out.
Look leaner but with fuller looking muscles. Can't beat that!

BigRed1974

BigRed1974

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Still going strong with Predator. Had a good meal last night and it did it's job like always. Woke up looking full with weight not going up.
Really enjoying this.

BigRed1974

BigRed1974

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
After Sundays carb up bodyweight stayed steady. Predator is really working well. Use to have at least a 5 pound swing up after a carb up and sometimes more than that.
Since I started using Predator at most I will get a 3 pound jump and that is just the day after and then weight settles back down.

BigRed1974

BigRed1974

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Still sitting around 250 pounds but looking a little leaner each week. Just the dreaded lower back fat is my main area.
Workouts, cardio and diet have been really good and for those higher carb meals Predator is really helping me out with not putting on a bunch of water weight the next day.

Yesterday was Chest and Back

Incline press 4x6x225
Alternating sets with
Trap Bar Rows 4x6x230

Neutral grip pull down
100x12
110x12
120x12
130x12
Alternating sets with
Flat DB flye
40x12
50x12
60x12

Wide DB supported row
25x20
30x20
35x20
40x15
Alternating sets with
Cable Flyes
40x20
50x20
57x15

Calf press
290x15
340x15
360x15
380x10
Alternating sets with
V up crunches
BWx20
BWx20
BWx20
BWx20

BigRed1974

BigRed1974

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Out a few days with a virus but still used Predator on my higher carb meals.

BigRed1974

BigRed1974

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Predator really helped out while I wasn't feeling well cause I was eating higher carbs but stayed lean and seems weight may be dropping again.

Yesterday was Chest and Back

Incline press 6x4x245
Alternating sets with
Trap Bar Rows 6x4x240

Neutral grip pull down
130x10X3
Alternating sets with
Flat DB flye
60x10X2

Wide DB supported row
70X8
70X7
70X6
Alternating sets with
Seated DB OHP
70x10x3

Calf press
290x15
290x15
290x15
290x15
290x10

BigRed1974

BigRed1974

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Big graduation weekend for my daughter so Predator came in handy for the extra carbs that were eaten. Can't say enough how good this product is.

BigRed1974

BigRed1974

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
On vacation at the beach and Predator is coming in handy. Really helping stay lean with all these extra carbs I'm eating

BigRed1974

BigRed1974

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
FINAL REVIEW

First like to thank pyrobatt for hooking me up with two bottles of Predator to really see how this product works and I can say it did not disappoint.

For dosing I used this once or twice a day depending on my carb meals. Most days during the week I used it with my pre-workout meal and then would use two on the weekends with some higher carb meals.
During this time I was carb cycling and had a no tracking day on Sundays.

First thing I noticed is I felt my muscles more pumped throughout the day. The next thing is I didn't get that carb bloat after eating a bigger carb meal.
During this time my weight stayed steady but I can definitely see some fat loss in my lower abs.
I really tested this product last week while on vacation where I was eating and drinking whatever I wanted and once again I keep a leaner look from what usually happens when going all out.

I just ordered me another bottle as this will be a staple supplement for me since I have always been carb sensitive and will also be getting my wife to try it out as she continues to lose weight herself.

I highly recommend this product to anyone looking for getting the most out of the carbs they are eating.