Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Big shout out to pyrobatt and the chaos and pain team for allowing me to run a bottle of their new GDA.

In the past I have used recompadrol, slintensity, slinmax, and glycolog as GDA's. They have all served their purpose but I would put recompadrol and slintesnity as my top two.

Goal: my main goal for this bottle is to still keep carbs relatively high while being in a caloric deficit and gradually cut.

Dosing: since I am in a deficit I will be dosing one cap twice a day with largest carb meals. If I am going to go higher carbs or cheat day I may use three caps and split dosing.

Calories will be ~2100 with goals of 200P 175-200C ~50 F

Profile is below as well as product goals. (Doing this on my phone since my wifi is messing up-will fix when I have computer access)

To unleash your ultimate predatory instincts, you have to eat like a predator! Apex predators, sitting atop the food chain, fear nothing...Stop acting like a simpering [expletive deleted] who wets their pants in fear when entering a pastry shop. Start using Cannibal Predator to unleash your full potential!

The Glyco-Insulin Sensitivity blend starts the battle by helping to regulate the body’s responsive reaction to carbohydrates and insulin! Super Berberine, Banaba Leaf Extract, and Chromium Picolinate have been extensively used to aid in blood sugar balance. When your blood sugar is balanced, your insulin levels stay consistent, and you don’t have to worry about storing any “unnecessary baggage” around the midsection. Eat your carbs for performance, not storage!

The Antioxidant/ AMPk Matrix then takes over. Pterostilbene and R-Alpha Lipoic Acid are two of the most potent antioxidants known to man. Pterostilbene has been linked to higher levels of AMPk. When AMPk is present, several indicative markers of longevity and slower aging are more highly present! Now you can be a predator forever!

Then the Absorption Blend finishes it off. Capsorb and Bioperine are widely used to enhance the absorption of nutrients, and Capsorb specifically targets herbs to unlock their full potential. With this improved absorption, you will see and feel the effects of Cannibal Predator almost immediately, with better results that you can see and feel faster. Look as dangerous as you feel!

Bare your teeth and show the world the face of a true Predator!
IMG_2293.JPG

fitfreak_CP

fitfreak_CP

Awards
I must say I love this product. I'm in prep now but have been using it for about 6 weeks and I must say it is keeping me learner.

The best part is even though I'm lower carbs and calories Predator has helped to keep my muscle feeling nice and full!!!!

I highly recommend this product for anyone trying to stay lean while still consuming carbs.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Awesome man! in on this for sure!

DUbz86

DUbz86

Awards
  • Established
In on this been stalking this product for a while thinking about trying it. If you need a sleep aid there hypnos is amazing so can't wait to see how this treats you brother

BigRed1974

BigRed1974

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Look forward to seeing how this works as well!

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
In this!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Welcome gents. Used this two days now only at single caps before carb meals. Morning weight was 201 on the dot. Macros for today are below (didn't count yesterday). Nothing noticeable in terms of feeling hypoglycemic but I ate both times after ~20 minutes of dosing. My IP address is blocking AnabolicMinds for some insane reason still so I'm updating from my phone. Don't feel comfortable updating at work lol. When I get a new IP I'll add some more details and photos. Macros are below. Workout was a short full body circuit as my son had wrestling practice I had to get him to.

Edit:Go figure. App isn't uploading pics.

Macros: 191 G 215P 44F.

Workout: circuit 5x of the following with no breaks
Pull ups to failure
25x push ups
40x crunches
Jump rope X 100

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established

Chaos and Pain Predator Log

Day 4 Body Weight 200.7 lbs

Dosing- 1 cap am with breakfast and 1 cap later with dinner

Workout- chest tris

Bench Press (Barbell) – 4 Sets/ 12,10,8,8
Incline Bench Press (Barbell) – 4 Sets/12 Reps
Weighted Push ups (had my son lay on my back lol) 3 sets/25
Standing Cable Flyes – 3 Sets /12,10,8
Triceps Cable Pushdown – 3 Sets / 15 Reps
Overhead Dumbbell Extensions – 3 Sets / 12,10,10Reps

Caloric Intake 2182 calories
231C
197P
55F

Day 4 Notable Effects- increased pumps/ slightly hypo ~20 min aft r ingestion.

Body Composition- Nothing to note as of yet
endurance/other- Increased pumps during my workout as well as slightly more vascular the past day or so.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Past two days have been off from working out but diet has been on point. Had planned on working out yesterday but ran out of time before Good Friday service. Both macros are below and I will have a full update this afternoon with weight and effects for the first week. I have been enjoying this this far though.

Yesterday calories- 1911 (low and should have had more protein to cap off the night but got lazy) 237C 42F 152P

Thursday calories- 2144 251C 34F 212P

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established

Chaos and pain predator

Day 7 Body Weight 198.9 lbs -

Dosing- 1 caps am with breakfast and 1 cap pm with dinner

Workout- legs
warm up-jump rope-5x100
Squats- 4 sets 12,10,8,6
leg extensions- 4 sets 15
calve raises-3 sets 25
hamstring curls-4 sets, 12,12,10,10
box jumps-5x12

Caloric Intake
2420 calories 233C 189P 88F (I know fat is way too high but in n out got me )

Day 7 Notable Effects- have felt a lot more confident upping my carbs as of late. The GDA effects are subtle but definitely noticeable in terms of becoming hypo and needing to get cabs in about 30-45 minutes after ingestion. Took some extra liberties today partially due to the product and partially due to the ice cream man tempting me lol.
Body Composition- down weight this week but not where I want to be. Good news is that I don't feel flat even in the deficit. I don't notice anything too much but am still pretty fat ATM.

Additional Thoughts- nothing too noticeable ATM but I know the progression of the last 3 weeks will be the most telling.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
That ice cream man is going to ruin your macro intake;)

Nice log so far man!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established

Chaos and pain predator

Day 9 Body Weight 197.8 lbs - definitely felt leaner this morning

Workout- delts/traps

upright rows- 4 sets 12,12,10,10
military press- 3 sets 10
arnold press-3 sets 16,14,14
barbell shrugs-4 sets, 12,12,10,10
seated dumbell shrugs-4 sets, 20
burnout lateral raises with 20lb kettle bells

Caloric Intake
1954calories 167C 194P 58F

Day 9 Notable Effects- same as above for the most part. Can definitely feel the need for carbs even after a single cap. It's not as overwhelming as some GDAs but it's there for sure.
Body Composition- felt leaner today but also felt smaller :/ I know macros have been a little off but nothing too drastic. Might need to up my protein and carbs a little bit and adjust from there.

Additional Thoughts- n/a

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established

Chaos and Pain Predator Log

Day 11 Body Weight 198.4 lbs

Dosing- 1 cap am with breakfast and 1 cap later with dinner

Workout- chest tris

Had some extra energy so did 5x100 jump rope.

Caloric Intake 1950calories-
220C
177P
41F

Day 11 Notable Effects- still feeling leaner with a decent amount of carbs. Have definitely had an increase in bowel movements as well.

Body Composition- Feeling leaner and less bloated in the am.
other- the pumps the past two days have been really good. Usually workout 2 hours after my carb meal and it has had a much more pronounced effect.

fitfreak_CP

fitfreak_CP

Awards
I have been using predator post workout and before breakfast with cannibal Inferno in the morning and cannibal carnage. Body weight is down to 238 and got a dexa scan done and I'm at 5.5%. Predator has helped me more then other glucose disposal products that I have tried in the past.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have been using predator post workout and before breakfast with cannibal Inferno in the morning and cannibal carnage. Body weight is down to 238 and got a dexa scan done and I'm at 5.5%. Predator has helped me more then other glucose disposal products that I have tried in the past.
Agreed 100 on that one. And to my surprise I came home to the second bottle! Stoked to run this for a while. Hitting up Italian with the wife in about 30 min so going to pop two caps now. Pasta and bread do me in lol

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established

Chaos and pain predator

Day 14 Body Weight 197.2 lbs - had family out today and they commented on the leanness

Workout- legs

Squats- 4 sets 12,10,10,8
leg extensions- 4 sets 15
calve raises-3 sets 25
hamstring curls-4 sets, 12,12,10,10
box jumps-4x10
finished up with rotation of -jump rope-4x100 and crunches- 4x50

Caloric Intake
Did not track macros the past two days but I added calories and both days were around 2600 calories with large amounts of carbs.

Day 14 Notable Effects- Yesterday was the first day i tried to caps and it was too much tbh. I took it before italian food and felt weird/hypo for a few hours after my meal. I consumed an entire mini loaf of bread on top of the pasta carbs but still felt off. Good news is that this stuff is potent and I don't ever feel like I will need to utilize two caps at once.
Body Composition- still leaning out in the deficit but we will see how tomorrow morning goes on the scale. Nothing too drastic but this is a GDA and not a fat burner. Dropping steadily which is what I expected.

Additional Thoughts- two caps aren't necessary for me so if anyone does go with two caps be prepared; this is potent!

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
Jumping in late to follow and compare our results

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
GDAs taken postworkout are a waste...muscle insulin sensitivity is maximized during that period, why would you want to mimic insulin.
Your insulin sensitivity, glucose uptake ability, and glute-4 are all activated by training. It would be a waste to run this then.

fitfreak_CP

fitfreak_CP

Awards
I don't find it a waist. I actually have benefited from it. BUT with further research I will take your advice and try it preworkout rather then post workout.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I don't find it a waist. I actually have benefited from it. BUT with further research I will take your advice and try it preworkout rather then post workout.
GDA's would actually decrease the post-workout insulin sensitivity, glucose uptake ability, and glute-4 because exercise is going to trump what a pill can do for insulin sensitivity. It is just common knowledge on the aspects of what training does to the body in the post-workout period. As exercise will always trump a GDA pill for glucose and carbohydrate intake / utilization in that time period. This is why when you are away from training and cannot get those benefits the GDA can have those properties to shuttle carbs when you don't have the insulin properties from exercise.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Chaos and pain predator

Day 17 Body Weight 196.8 lbs -

Workout- Chest/Tris

Caloric Intake
2144 251C 34F 212P

Day 17 Notable Effects- The past three days I have felt extremely light headed after my predator doses. It is weird because it has kind of lingered even with 40-50 grams of carbs. The feeling subsides after an hour or two but has been prevalent lately.
Body Composition-steadily dropping weight which has been nice. Nothing too noticeable or drastic atm.

Additional Thoughts- will try to add in some simple carbs in addition to my complex carbs with the dosing to help try and alleviate some of the light-head feeling. this is becoming the most potent GDA i have used thus far.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
been a few days since the last update. Had a 24 hour stomach bug so i have been getting back on my feet and diet.

Chaos and pain predator

Day 21 Body Weight 195.6 lbs -

Workout- delts/traps

bent over lateral raises- 4 sets 12,12,10,10
upright rows- 3 sets 10
seated dumbell press-3 sets 16,14,14
barbell shrugs-4 sets, 12,12,10,10
seated dumbell shrugs-4 sets, 20
burnout lateral raises with 15lb dumbells

Caloric Intake
2184calories 216C 157P 67F

Day 21 Notable Effects- despite the 24 hour stomach bug the predator has been treating me very well. I know how potent it has been due to my need of upping my carbs substantially at times and still be able to drop weight. Normally I run GDA's with fat burners but for the log purpose i am running this solo. It's nice to see a weight drop without any stimulants or non-stim fat burners.
Body Composition- Definitely leaner in the abdominal region (i noticed this before the stomach bug). Also have been more vascular lately as well, especially in my forearms.

Additional Thoughts- 3 weeks in I can confidently say this is the most potent GDA i have used to date (almost too potent at times lol). Looking forward to the final week.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Additional Thoughts- 3 weeks in I can confidently say this is the most potent GDA i have used to date (almost too potent at times lol). Looking forward to the final week.

Agree 100%
They killed this product.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Agree 100%
They killed this product.
Yeah they really did. I swear it has been getting more potent and noticeable as time goes on. Update coming later today but as the first bottle winds down I know this will be a regular in my supplement rotation.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established

Chaos and pain predator

Day 24 Body Weight 195.8 lbs -

Workout- arms

ez bar curls- 4 sets 12,12,10,10
hammer curls- 3 sets 10
isolation curls-3 sets 16,14,14
tricep extensions-4 sets, 12,12,10,10
dumbbell kick backs-4 sets, 20
close grip bench- 3 sets to failure

Caloric Intake
Did not calculate today but stayed under 2500

Day 24Notable Effects- still working like it's supposed to. Consuming large amounts of carbs without weight gain, also having noticeable pumps when dosed relatively close to preworkout.
Body Composition- still leaning out slowly. Obviously I am not expecting anything drastic but it is nice to be able to drop lbs and still have adequate carbs for energy.

Additional Thoughts- see post form earlier today. this stuff is legit. Only downside is i have gotten a little too hypo but that just attests to product efficacy imo.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Big shout out to pyrobatt and the chaos and pain team for allowing me to run a bottle of their new GDA.

In the past I have used recompadrol, slintensity, slinmax, and glycolog as GDA's. They have all served their purpose but I would put recompadrol and slintesnity as my top two.

Goal: my main goal for this bottle is to still keep carbs relatively high while being in a caloric deficit and gradually cut.

Dosing: since I am in a deficit I will be dosing one cap twice a day with largest carb meals. If I am going to go higher carbs or cheat day I may use three caps and split dosing.

Calories will be ~2100 with goals of 200P 175-200C ~50 F

Profile is below as well as product goals. (Doing this on my phone since my wifi is messing up-will fix when I have computer access)

To unleash your ultimate predatory instincts, you have to eat like a predator! Apex predators, sitting atop the food chain, fear nothing...Stop acting like a simpering [expletive deleted] who wets their pants in fear when entering a pastry shop. Start using Cannibal Predator to unleash your full potential!

The Glyco-Insulin Sensitivity blend starts the battle by helping to regulate the body’s responsive reaction to carbohydrates and insulin! Super Berberine, Banaba Leaf Extract, and Chromium Picolinate have been extensively used to aid in blood sugar balance. When your blood sugar is balanced, your insulin levels stay consistent, and you don’t have to worry about storing any “unnecessary baggage” around the midsection. Eat your carbs for performance, not storage!

The Antioxidant/ AMPk Matrix then takes over. Pterostilbene and R-Alpha Lipoic Acid are two of the most potent antioxidants known to man. Pterostilbene has been linked to higher levels of AMPk. When AMPk is present, several indicative markers of longevity and slower aging are more highly present! Now you can be a predator forever!

Then the Absorption Blend finishes it off. Capsorb and Bioperine are widely used to enhance the absorption of nutrients, and Capsorb specifically targets herbs to unlock their full potential. With this improved absorption, you will see and feel the effects of Cannibal Predator almost immediately, with better results that you can see and feel faster. Look as dangerous as you feel!

Bare your teeth and show the world the face of a true Predator!
View attachment 147448
Interesting. I'm getting more interested in this companies products after using their Hypnos. Have you tried glycophase from SNS? If so, comparison?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Interesting. I'm getting more interested in this companies products after using their Hypnos. Have you tried glycophase from SNS? If so, comparison?
I like glycophase but this is much more potent

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I like glycophase but this is much more potent
Agreed 100%

Predator / Recompadrol are my #1
Glycophase falls about #3 for me.
I have a full reivew in my log listing my favorite GDA's i have used over time.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
fitfreak_CP

fitfreak_CP

Awards
Chaos and pain has some great products. There new fat burn red sky is awesome that I'm currently using. There chemical one has also got amazing reviews and I know people who have personally used it and got great results.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Final review coming tomorrow! Stay tuned :)

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Final Review- As stated in the first post i have used many of the current and past GDA's. I really enjoyed recompadrol and most recently BSL's Glycolog (even though the company is meh). Although it is somewhat uneventful in doing a GDA log the end result is what actually matters. Can i consumer large quantities of carbs without the added weight and bloat? Without a doubt you can do that with predator (and then some).

I was able to keep carbs relatively high during my deficit and was still able to drop weight. As of today I was 194.1 So I lost about 6lbs in the month time. There were some major cheat days in between that would normally set me back, but I feel like predator was able to keep some of the weight gain at bay.

Pros-able to consume 40-80 grams of carbs and still reap the benefits as if i had only consumed half that. Was also able to drop weight while keeping carbs high. Lastly, I had pretty good pumps when dosed pre-workout.

cons- the only downside I see is that the product is so potent I personally needed at least 50 grams of carbs per serving (usually had about 75-80 grams). This isn't really a con imo but i know some people don't prefer taking in that amount of carbs in one sitting. When i took less i would feel light headed but the problem was quickly rectified with some simple carbs.

Overall I would rate this a 9.5/10. The cost and price per serving makes this the best GDA i have used to date. If you're looking to consume extemely large amounts of carbs and not let them hinder your physique then I highly recommend this. well done C&P and pyrobatt

JDybya

JDybya

Awards
  • Established
Great review. Looking forward to trying this out.