Hardcore Formulations Ultra-Sten Log

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
Going to be starting my cycle today 4 weeks 20/20/30/30 and see what gains we can get. Will update post later today. Bridging off a 3 week cut of ignit3 pro. Hard to capture good images in my house but I've posted started images for now. Any suggestions tell me below!

Day 1:
Starting Stats:
Height: 5'10
Weight: 176 lbs

IMG_3003.JPG

Doses
8am / 4pm- 10mg of Msten
4 capsules of Ar1macare Pro
Week 3-4:
Also 12am

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
Day 3:
Not sure if it's possible to fee any side effects so quickly but my nipples have probably been the itchiness/ most painful in a while the past day and my natural pubertal gyno doesn't help. Still too early to feel any real effects. I feel like my breast appear way more full/ perky too so let's hope for the best ��

Did a leg day today along with abs and 20 minutes light cardio. Keeping daily calories around 3500 with protein around 260-300g a day.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'll follow along on this log!

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
Day5:
Intensity in the gym is definitely a huge increase from last week. Did chest and back yesterday for 2 hours. Did legs and shoulders today for 90 minutes. Tomm is arm day/traps again

Drinking 3-4 liters per work out as well and sweating a ton...never happened until the past few workout, maybe coincidence?

No side effects really yet but it hasn't even been a week just yet.

Decided I want around 4000 calories or so a day so have been getting 270g-300g of
Protein aswell....macros aren't the best....kinda high in fat due to eggs every morning but workig on it.

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Subbed bro, smash it!

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
Subbed bro, smash it!
Thanks man. I am going to check my weight tomm but I am surprised how intense I've been able to work out past few days...not sure if I'm just hyped / placebo but I have never even attempted a back / chest and cardio day yet I did it with no problem and absolutely minimal soreness the day after. Legs too today I did way more intensity and am feeling great

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It kicks in quick that stuff dude

DUbz86

DUbz86

Awards
  • Established
In on this got some msten saved for a run but definitely keeping it at 20 mg max for Kickstarter

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
In on this got some msten saved for a run but definitely keeping it at 20 mg max for Kickstarter
If 20 is working well for me I will probably either up to 30mg/day sooner or run the rest of the capsules for a few days over 4 weeks...can't wait to tell!

DUbz86

DUbz86

Awards
  • Established
If 20 is working well for me I will probably either up to 30mg/day sooner or run the rest of the capsules for a few days over 4 weeks...can't wait to tell!
I respond well to orals but always run test as base. 30 mg of DMZ did amazing things for me and loved the whole experience. Looking forward to see how msten works for me also have some alpha 1 I need to try

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
Day 6:
So I did an arm today ended up really hurting my back/shoulder blade had to quit after an hour In the gym and had pretty bad but bearable pin for about 5 hours .....within an hour of taking my second dose of Msten for the day the pain was completely gone and is still fine hours later.... not sure if placebo but hurt my back around 11am and took my Msten around 4pm and was fine by 5pm. Also weight is up to 179....and that is with shorts only. My weight before has always been with tshirt sweatpants and shoes/pone in pocket...so I'd say I'm actually up around 4 lbs!

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
So I had something come up serious had to get off the stuff for now will resume it later but I was on it 20mg 10 days and I can say the stuff by Hardcore is definitey Good to Go I just will not be able to finish it....went up about 3lbs in 10 days with most of that being in days 7-10 so I can only imagine what would've happened should I have been able to finish.

Noticeable change was my dumbbell bench increased around day 7....went from previously having done 75s x 6 back when I dirty bulked 3 months ago, to hitting 75x12 with relative ease...other than that within a week I noticed extreme amounts of explosiveness in the gym and the worst side effects is I became more emotional (sad)...but nothing serious because of how short I was on it

ALX393

ALX393

Awards
So I had something come up serious had to get off the stuff for now will resume it later but I was on it 20mg 10 days and I can say the stuff by Hardcore is definitey Good to Go I just will not be able to finish it....went up about 3lbs in 10 days with most of that being in days 7-10 so I can only imagine what would've happened should I have been able to finish.

Noticeable change was my dumbbell bench increased around day 7....went from previously having done 75s x 6 back when I dirty bulked 3 months ago, to hitting 75x12 with relative ease...other than that within a week I noticed extreme amounts of explosiveness in the gym and the worst side effects is I became more emotional (sad)...but nothing serious because of how short I was on it
I'm confused abit.. so you got off of it because it was messing with you emotionally or because someone passed away? I've been on it maybe abit longer then you have and I added 1-Andro and Epi and haven't felt a thing I am super disappointed.. just have had a bad runny/stuffy nose ever since starting not sure if it's part of it.. but when I took Ostarine it kicked in pretty decent and I could tell the difference in feeling Alpha and going crazy at the gym.

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
I'm confused abit.. so you got off of it because it was messing with you emotionally or because someone passed away? I've been on it maybe abit longer then you have and I added 1-Andro and Epi and haven't felt a thing I am super disappointed.. just have had a bad runny/stuffy nose ever since starting not sure if it's part of it.. but when I took Ostarine it kicked in pretty decent and I could tell the difference in feeling Alpha and going crazy at the gym.
No I'm just not able to consistently take it / workout something came up no but one died haha...just saying I noticed I would become sad very easily at times.

What are you dosings of everything/ what time of the day? Strange you wouldn't at least see results from 1AD?? Maybe give it til the 3rd week.

ALX393

ALX393

Awards
Past.. ehh 2 weeks I've been dosing 1 Andro at 375 transdermal.. epi 1000 and M-Sten first week 20mg come 2nd week 30mg.. mean while when I took Osta before all this cycle, come 2nd week felt my boys heading up, stupid crazy libido and strength went up definitely and felt Alpha all the time.. sort of feel like just stopping all this and going back to Osta because I feel like I'm waisting time and getting impatient miss that Alpha feeling

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
Past.. ehh 2 weeks I've been dosing 1 Andro at 375 transdermal.. epi 1000 and M-Sten first week 20mg come 2nd week 30mg.. mean while when I took Osta before all this cycle, come 2nd week felt my boys heading up, stupid crazy libido and strength went up definitely and felt Alpha all the time.. sort of feel like just stopping all this and going back to Osta because I feel like I'm waisting time and getting impatient miss that Alpha feeling
That is quite strange you are seeing LESS results when this stack should be tremendously more powerful....maybe you don't respond well to it but I am certain it definitely had some effect for me.

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
Had to end due to injury guys I sliced my thumb severed a vein can't even grip anything! Cutting it with Hydroxy elite for the time being and hitting legs 3x a week.

APC80

APC80

Awards
Half way through my epistane cycle I started wishing I'd just stuck with osta for 12 weeks as I felt far better on it, PHs just make you feel ****ty. TBH I can't wait till after PCT to hit the ostarine again.

ALX393

ALX393

Awards
Half way through my epistane cycle I started wishing I'd just stuck with osta for 12 weeks as I felt far better on it, PHs just make you feel ****ty. TBH I can't wait till after PCT to hit the ostarine again.
Osta is the $h!t if you have a great source.. not sure if my Osta was laced with a PH but I felt like I was Superman all the Time.. idc lol

diggyroxx

diggyroxx

Awards
I'm sitting on a bottle right now, picked it up cheap when Island supps was selling for 28$. Sounds like I'll stack it with another one of my holdouts so at least the hard work won't be wasted if it's bunk.

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
I'm sitting on a bottle right now, picked it up cheap when Island supps was selling for 28$. Sounds like I'll stack it with another one of my holdouts so at least the hard work won't be wasted if it's bunk.
Yeah let us know how it goes for you!