Spencyyj Logs New BPS Command

Spencyyj

Spencyyj

Awards
First, I want to start of by saying thank you to lukehayd and BPS for giving me the opportunity to log their product!

I am running Command by BPS, it is a new product in the form of a test booster. I hope to see some pretty good results from the product, although my test levels are already somewhat high due to my age.

I just got the product in this Friday, March 31st and started it on Saturday, April 1st. I am running it according to the bottle, at 2 pills once a day in the morning with food. I haven't noticed any upset stomach problems as of yet being that I also workout in the morning. I generally do not eat a large breakfast due to my workout regime but I supplement my calories in a surplus the rest of the day.

I am currently on a bulking cycle, the only other products I currently use are Bang Preworkout (amazing if you haven't had it) and Optimum Nutrition's Serious Mass Gainer (also a goodie). I am roughly 205lbs/9% bf starting and before the summer I hope to be 225lb/8% bf.

Spencyyj

Spencyyj

Awards
For some reason it wouldn't let me reply to this on my phone but it works on the computer lol

Monday morning I hit quads/calves/core. My regime was: 3x10 of 12-14 plates on leg press to warm up; 3x20 leg entension at 145lbs; 4x8 deadlift at 225lbs; seated calf raise at a couple plates for nearly 4x30 (10 in, 10 out, 10 normal); followed by an intense 8 minutes of hell core workout where I go 45 on and 15 off as I cycle through different workouts.

Tuesday afternoon I hit back and bi's, only got about a 40 minute workout in due to being on lunch at work. Hit some pullups, seated rows, couple different isolation type curls, a set of 21's, lat pulldowns, and a little more. Got a good pump in but I felt somewhat weak... come to find out, my girlfriend got me sick lol! I missed wednesday (hamstrings and calves and abs) but I plan on going to hit chest/tris today followed by my missed leg workout tomorrow.

I am aiming more for a higher rep, lower weight goal at this point being that I have a vacation in about a week and a half and would like to tone up just a little more than I am currently. After we get back, I'll go back to higher weight and a decent rep count in order to build the strength back up along with eating my 4500 calories a day.

Spencyyj

Spencyyj

Awards
Hit chest/tris Saturday, got a good pump in. Did some chest press in a few variations, some cables, tricep pushdowns, single arm overhead triceps press and then double. Got some bench in as well. This week was really messed up due to me being sick (strep throat) but I tried not to let it get to me too much lol!

Hamstrings/calves/core was also good. Did some sumo deadlifts, adductor and abductor machines, some kickbacks, seated and lying leg curls, along with isolated single leg curls, standing calf raises and my usual core workout. Between the sickness and workout, I'm definitely sore lol but hoping to see the Command kick in within the end of next week

Spencyyj

Spencyyj

Awards
Hit chest and tris again today because I'm switching up my routine. Instead of back/bi, chest/tris, and shoulders/lats on each respective day, I'm doing chest/tris, shoulders/lats, and then back/bis

After reading a few articles on the importance of tricep focus during arm workouts, I have decided to start off with more tricep focused activities, work my way to chest while still integrating tris and then finish with almost strictly chest. After two workouts, I've noticed that I am quite a bit more sore from this change up, possibly because it is a change from what I normally do. Although I have begun to rather this method, it was odd changing up my routine.

My idea with hitting shoulders in the middle of the week is that they're my second highly targeted muscles (after tris) in hopes of gaining more mass and strength. I usually hit them at the end of the week when my shoulders have been worn down due to being a secondary muscle in my arm workouts. I hope that if I add it after tris I will see some results in the positive direction.

Did some bench to start off with tricep push downs, overhead cable pushes, some dips, followed by some cable flys from the bottom and then inclined flys at a 30-45* angle lying back on a bench. I hit a first rep of 15, then 12, 10, and sometimes 8. Although the reps changed depending on the exercise, I got a higher rep count in and it helped to give me a great pump and burn. Did some incline bench and finished up my workout with some stretching

Spencyyj

Spencyyj

Awards
Got hamstrings/calves/core in yesterday but was sore as hell from working out legs earlier Tuesday even though it wasn't the same muscle group. Didn't get an amazing workout in but it definitely wore me out and got a good pump going

This morning I got back to my old routine and hit a workout in the early morning (back/bis) and it was overall a great workout. Being that in focusing on reps and form over weight amount, I'm not getting the ridiculous pumps you normally get but in still pumped nonetheless.

Not sure if I'm noticing any higher levels of test or not, here lately I've barely had enough energy to get up each morning being sick so that's not been the best

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Hit chest and tris again today because I'm switching up my routine. Instead of back/bi, chest/tris, and shoulders/lats on each respective day, I'm doing chest/tris, shoulders/lats, and then back/bis

After reading a few articles on the importance of tricep focus during arm workouts, I have decided to start off with more tricep focused activities, work my way to chest while still integrating tris and then finish with almost strictly chest. After two workouts, I've noticed that I am quite a bit more sore from this change up, possibly because it is a change from what I normally do. Although I have begun to rather this method, it was odd changing up my routine.

My idea with hitting shoulders in the middle of the week is that they're my second highly targeted muscles (after tris) in hopes of gaining more mass and strength. I usually hit them at the end of the week when my shoulders have been worn down due to being a secondary muscle in my arm workouts. I hope that if I add it after tris I will see some results in the positive direction.

Did some bench to start off with tricep push downs, overhead cable pushes, some dips, followed by some cable flys from the bottom and then inclined flys at a 30-45* angle lying back on a bench. I hit a first rep of 15, then 12, 10, and sometimes 8. Although the reps changed depending on the exercise, I got a higher rep count in and it helped to give me a great pump and burn. Did some incline bench and finished up my workout with some stretching
I was told a long time ago to work arms before chest--arms get fatigued and makes the chest do more of the work!!!

Spencyyj

Spencyyj

Awards
Laid off working out due to being out of town Saturday and Sunday, mostly on the road and unable to get to a gym. Still on vacation but hitting chest/tris this morning.

Spencyyj

Spencyyj

Awards
Did some crossfit with my aunt this morning bc she's been dying to take me and my fiancé there. It was interesting to say the least lol. Not exactly my cup of tea but fun overall. Ready to get back in town and get back to a real gym though. Feeling pretty energized in comparison to when I first started

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Did some crossfit with my aunt this morning bc she's been dying to take me and my fiancé there. It was interesting to say the least lol. Not exactly my cup of tea but fun overall. Ready to get back in town and get back to a real gym though. Feeling pretty energized in comparison to when I first started
Did you blow a WOD? Lol!

Spencyyj

Spencyyj

Awards
lol I almost blew out a hip try to stretch the weird ways they stretch

Spencyyj

Spencyyj

Awards
Finally got back into my gym yesterday and hit back and bis with some tris. Feels amazing being back and lifting like usual. Super sore today after that workout though lol. Does anybody have any good workouts for traps minus shrugs? I never stray too far away from them but I'd like some variation that others have seen that is proven beneficial

Spencyyj

Spencyyj

Awards
Did my quad/calf/core workout today. Definitely killed me at first since I hadn't been in the gym like normal lately but I'm feeling great after. Not too sore and still pretty energized

Spencyyj

Spencyyj

Awards
Hit chest/tris tuesday followed by hamstrings/calves/core yesterday and back/bis today. I'm feeling great but veryyyyy sore. I'm attributing the excessive soreness to the lack of working out lately due to how busy my life has been with all kinds of fun and not so fun stuff. I'm almost out of command, I believe I have a handful of days left on it so I'm trying to make them count. Acne has started to spike but slowed down in the past two days. It got bad out of nowhere. I started getting some on my back and arms, which I never do... only weird thing to happen so far lol

Spencyyj

Spencyyj

Awards
As my cycle comes to an end (tomorrow), I've finished it off with an intense shoulder and trap workout. I've definitely got some strength gains from the beginning and I'm digging the product. Finally started to get my cuts back and I forgot how badly I missed them. Weighed myself today and my weight hasn't changed, mostly due to my diet. Diet hasn't been the best on this product but still clean and semi-healthy. I've maintained weight and recomped like I was hoping to. It's only noticeable side effect was the acne that began to pop up the last week of use. I assume it's due to test levels rising to a degree and also due to my oily nature (although my skin was clear before starting it)

Definitely a 10/10 overall on effectiveness, product design and packaging. Next I'm logging LG Sciences bulking PH and hope to see some good gains and I'll try to be more detailed in my log