Bwdill Is Looking for Laser Focus with BPS COMPEL

bwdill

bwdill

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
First and foremost, big thanks to lukehayd and BPS for this opportunity.

INTIAL THOUGHTS:
There are a few reason that I applied for this specific product. One of which being that my schedule/life is chaotic and requires a lot of brain stress. haha I am a hsuband, father of a 2yr boy ,4yr old boy, and soon to be newborn boy. I dedicate a lot of my time to the forums in hopes of giving back as much as possible since I am a board rep for GAT Sport over on the bb.com forums. I love my day job, but it is very stressful at times as I am a part of a team that is in charge of company qide training, documentation of processes and policies, and quality assurance of all work that is completed for clients. Needless to say I work with a LOT of data and spreadsheets, and people yelling at me for numbers. :)

Any way - my expectation of this product is two-fold. I hope to see advantages of metal focus/cognition as well as the potential for reduced headaches/migraines. The headache expectations won't necessarily determine my rating of the product, but I have heard many benefits of Piracetam and Choline for migraines/headaches so it is definitely a bonus!

FIRST DOSE:
12:00PM CST
3 pills with Meal 3

*About 2 hours after my first dose and I haven't noticed too much. A little bit more aware, but no laser focus as of yet.

I do know that some nootropics require a few doses before your body does much with them.
lukehayd and BPS heard of anyone doubling the dose of COMPEL for added benefits of higher doses of Piracetam and Citicoline?

More to come throughout the week as I continue to dose it daily.

More information on each ingredient in justhere4comm log here:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/291228-something-compelled-me.html#post5704191

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lukehayd and BPS heard of anyone doubling the dose of COMPEL for added benefits of higher doses of Piracetam and Citicoline?
Since BPS just came out with this product, you are one of the very first to try it. Dosage is up to you. If you want to go with a higher dose, I could send you another bottle of my own in trade for some peach mango or watermelon muscle martini. :D

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Awesome! in on this!

bwdill

bwdill

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Since BPS just came out with this product, you are one of the very first to try it. Dosage is up to you. If you want to go with a higher dose, I could send you another bottle of my own in trade for some peach mango or watermelon muscle martini. :D
Haha you don't have to send me another bottle, but I'll see what I can do. They may getting rid of us over there but I'll try!

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha you don't have to send me another bottle, but I'll see what I can do. They may getting rid of us over there but I'll try!
Getting rid of the reps?

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Unfortunately. We haven't been told that yet, and we are still here but they are making some changes that may affect us.
Well that would suck if they did. I saw that they changed the labels of stuff too. Is that just recently?

Btw, no need to try to get me some MM.

bwdill

bwdill

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
They changed the labels a little while ago and added some sweet products! Hopefully they keep us on board.

bwdill

bwdill

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Same protocol as Wednesday for yesterday's dose:

12:00PM CST
3 pills with Meal 3

HOWEVER...

Today I tried taking it right before my first whole food meal on a somewhat empty stomach. The difference was in how soon the effects took place. I began to feel the slight increase in focus a lot sooner. Before it was slow and steady over the course of about an 1 hour, today it only took about 20-30min.

One thing to note is that I am goin to try a 2x dose tomorrow with one dose in AM and one in PM about 6hours apart. I am a nerd and usually play video games later in the evening after wife and kids go to bed so I want to see if this helps!!!! haha

This is one of those supps that can definitely aid in a lot of area for individuals who are looking for additional focus.

So far so good, but I am excited to see how a 2x dose works out.

bwdill

bwdill

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
OVER THE WEEKEND:
I tried a double dose of COMPEL as follows....

10AM with Meal #2
4PM with Meal #4

I noticed a big difference between the single dose and the double dose. I will admit that I was able to stay up later than normal, but I don't think that means that the product would contribute to not being able to sleep. I belive was more the fact that I was able to stay focused longer for the time that I was nerding it up with video games.

I am confident that at any point of play I could have stopped and went to bed.

So far I love this stuff!!! I haven't tried a whole lot of focus related supplements other than standard caffeine and lower doses of Choline Bitartrate, but this has been working as expected.

bwdill

bwdill

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Welcome Beast!!

So far I have been sticking to 1 dose per day, except on the weekends where I have experimented with the double dose split up with a 6-8hour gap between doses.

Focus has been on point, now keep in mind if you have other factors working against the grain (lack of sleep, bad diet, high stress, dehydration, etc...) than this product may not gain much, if any, ground.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Glad to see that you're liking this so far!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
subbed

bwdill

bwdill

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sorry for the lack of updates, been traveling the last day!! Still taking COMPEL as a part of my daily routine, but experimenting doses.

Will post up my thoughts and results of the "experimenting" tonight.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry for the lack of updates, been traveling the last day!! Still taking COMPEL as a part of my daily routine, but experimenting doses.

Will post up my thoughts and results of the "experimenting" tonight.
Looking forward to it!

bwdill

bwdill

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
So over the last few days I have been traveling for work, so i haven't had a whole lot of down time since I leave at 7AM and don't get back to my room until about 11PM.

I have experimented with a few different dosings, and a couple of them I think really dial in the effectiveness of this product.

EXPERIMENT #1:
3 pills 2x a day; divided in to early morning and mid afternoon

RESULTS:
This was my favorite dosing of all that I tried. Kept focus up all day without really affecting my sleep. I say "really" affecting my sleep because I tried this on the weekend on purpose in case it caused restlessness. I don't believe it did, but I was able to stay up pplaying video games longer than normal. I didn't feel like I couldn't sleep, I believe that if I had stopped focusing on the task, at any point I would have easily been able to lay down and fall asleep.
EXPERIMENT #2:
4 pills a day; 1 dose with meal 1

RESULTS:
No change from the normal dose.
EXPERIMENT #3:
5 pills a day; divided in to a 3 pill dose with meal 1 and a 2 pill dose with meal 4

RESULTS:
I did notice a change with this dosing. The main difference was that the focus a little more "dialed-in" immediately upon taking the 2 pills with meal 4. NOW I did take those pills about 15-20min prior to eating in order to ensure adeqaute/immediate absorption.

The 5 pill dose was great, but I still think the 6 pill dose is the sweet spot. The 5 pill dose would be best for someone trying to sustain supply of the product, but the 6 pill dose is just a little more optimal if your goal is the best focus for the longest period of time.

bwdill

bwdill

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
After trying out different doses of the product, I don't have that many pills left. That being said I will be putting up my final review shortly!!!