Performax Nootropimax Log (Ricky10)

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
First of all, I want to thank Performax Labs for generously giving me the opportunity to log this product!

Attachments

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So this little package arrived shortly before I was planning on heading out to lift...so I decided to use it alongside my PWO. I cut back on how much of my PWO I used and just added some bulk Agmatine as I did not want to overdue it as far as caffeine goes.

Nootropimax did not disappoint as it seemed to amplify the focus and energy aspect of my PWO. I also seemed to feel a little more confident than I normally would and in a better mood. I never crash after using my current PWO and that did not change. If anything, it seemed like the mental energy offered from my PWO was extended but I never felt like I was over-stimmed in the least. I think this would be a great option for people to add to a non-stim PWO, or to add a little boost to your current stimmed PWO...though this is not particularly the intent behind the product.

For the most part, I plan to use the product independent of my workout to gauge the effects on my well being and cognitive function in the workplace and probably just day to day living. More to come...

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Adding it to a non stim workout is on my to do list. NootropiMax ans VasoMax is what I'll be trying. Should be an awesome combo!

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So this little package arrived shortly before I was planning on heading out to lift...so I decided to use it alongside my PWO. I cut back on how much of my PWO I used and just added some bulk Agmatine as I did not want to overdue it as far as caffeine goes.

Nootropimax did not disappoint as it seemed to amplify the focus and energy aspect of my PWO. I also seemed to feel a little more confident than I normally would and in a better mood. I never crash after using my current PWO and that did not change. If anything, it seemed like the mental energy offered from my PWO was extended but I never felt like I was over-stimmed in the least. I think this would be a great option for people to add to a non-stim PWO, or to add a little boost to your current stimmed PWO...thought this is not particularly the intent behind the product.

For the most part, I plan to use the product independent of my workout to gauge the effects on my well being and cognitive function in the workplace and probably just day to day living. More to come...
I'm glad you're enjoying it! I definitely like it in the context of a pre-workout, as I prefer a dialed-in focus and mental energy than a "cracked out" stimulant feeling. It's definitely a great addition to a low-stim or stim-free PWO. I like adding something like citrulline and/or agmatine to it to use as a pre-workout.

Oriza7

Oriza7

Awards
Adding it to a non stim workout is on my to do list. NootropiMax ans VasoMax is what I'll be trying. Should be an awesome combo!
Im currently using Oxymax / Vaso combo. Nice little stack. Definitely have to try Nootropimax / Vaso next.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I love the feel of OxyMax XT as well...but I have yet to use it PWO. I have only taken 1 pill of Nootropimax so far, so it may be too early to judge...but I think it may actually be hard for me to resist taking Nootropimax PWO after the experience I had today.

Oriza7

Oriza7

Awards
I love the feel of OxyMax XT as well...but I have yet to use it PWO. I have only taken 1 pill of Nootropimax so far, so it may be too early to judge...but I think it may actually be hard for me to resist taking Nootropimax PWO after the experience I had today.
That's good to know. Was going to transition over to Shift after 4 weeks of XT. Now considering stacking it with this new gem Nootro. 1 in the morning with shift. And another towards the evening with shift and Vaso before my evening workouts. My next question would be how long does "euphoric" feeling last for Nootro? Would like to time it right for my late workouts. Please inform when you get the chance. Thanks.

muscleupcrohn Please let me know, in your opinion, if you think this is a reasonable stack. Figure it would be since Shift and Vaso are both non stims. Thanks.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So yesterday morning... I took one pill of Nootropimax with my latest morning stack which includes an OxyElite clone (an actual decent one) and one Assass1nate. Honestly, I felt really good for 15 minutes or so... but then fell kind of flat and possibly a little zoned out and unmotivated. From what it sounds like, the Bacopa seemed to make more of an impact than when I took it with my PWO. Or should I say in a less desirable way. I did not expect this at all after my prior experience. I did not take a second dose yesterday, as I had to work in the evening and could not risk the possibility of feeling "off."

Maybe I just had an off morning...who knows? Right now I am heading to bed as I have to work overnight tonight too. Maybe I will get adventurous and take one during work. Sorry to report a not so favorable second experience but I would essentially feel worse if I were to not be honest.

Hoping for a better experience...possibly tonight. It may well be that my brain needs to get more acclimated to the Bacopa as I have never used it before at this kind of dose and high quality of standardization...

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
That's good to know. Was going to transition over to Shift after 4 weeks of XT. Now considering stacking it with this new gem Nootro. 1 in the morning with shift. And another towards the evening with shift and Vaso before my evening workouts. My next question would be how long does "euphoric" feeling last for Nootro? Would like to time it right for my late workouts. Please inform when you get the chance. Thanks.

muscleupcrohn Please let me know, in your opinion, if you think this is a reasonable stack. Figure it would be since Shift and Vaso are both non stims. Thanks.
Sorry dude...I am really not able to answer your question at this stage in the game..

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So yesterday morning... I took one pill of Nootropimax with my latest morning stack which includes an OxyElite clone (an actual decent one) and one Assass1nate. Honestly, I felt really good for 15 minutes or so... but then fell kind of flat and possibly a little zoned out and unmotivated. From what it sounds like, the Bacopa seemed to make more of an impact than when I took it with my PWO. Or should I say in a less desirable way. I did not expect this at all after my prior experience. I did not take a second dose yesterday, as I had to work in the evening and could not risk the possibility of feeling "off."

Maybe I just had an off morning...who knows? Right now I am heading to bed as I have to work overnight tonight too. Maybe I will get adventurous and take one during work. Sorry to report a not so favorable second experience but I would essentially feel worse if I were to not be honest.

Hoping for a better experience...possibly tonight. It may well be that my brain needs to get more acclimated to the Bacopa as I have never used it before at this kind of dose and high quality of standardization...
It's interesting that your second experience wasn't as good as your first. Perhaps being more active (pre-workout) has something to do with it. This last time, what did you do after taking it (work/school/etc)? Also, throwing another variable(s) into the equation, especially something with other stimulants, especially ones like DMAA (OxyElite had DMAA, right?) also further confuses/complicates things. It may take some fine-tuning to figure out the best dosing scheme, both when taking it alone, and when taking it with other stimulants.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It's interesting that your second experience wasn't as good as your first. Perhaps being more active (pre-workout) has something to do with it. This last time, what did you do after taking it (work/school/etc)? Also, throwing another variable(s) into the equation, especially something with other stimulants, especially ones like DMAA (OxyElite had DMAA, right?) also further confuses/complicates things. It may take some fine-tuning to figure out the best dosing scheme, both when taking it alone, and when taking it with other stimulants.
Yes...it has DMAA..and some Bacopa as well oddly enough! It could have been a bad combo..

https://www.genonenutrition.com/product/genone-labs-oxyshredz-elite

I took this combo and did not do anything active or particularly engaging...I worked out later in the day..

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes...it has DMAA..and some Bacopa as well oddly enough! It could have been a bad combo..

https://www.genonenutrition.com/product/genone-labs-oxyshredz-elite

I took this combo and did not do anything active or particularly engaging...I worked out later in the day..
It's possible that it was something about the combo of the two supplements. Also, it seems that people really enjoy NootropiMax more when taking it before doing something that involves at least some basic level of physical or mental activity. The obvious ones would be work that is mentally engaging, or classes/studying/homework/research/gym/etc, but even something like playing video games or ping pong is better than doing nothing or just doing something that requires no real mental engagement. If you can, try taking it before doing something like what's mentioned above. I find that once I start doing something that engages my mind a bit, I really start to notice the benefits.

ucheoma

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There seems to be a trend for loggers to stack various products complementary or contraindicative effects . I understand the desire to maximise the impact/benefits through stacking but not sure this allows accurate evaluation when logging a product

Not a criticism; just an observation. Majority of loggers stack products with some overlapping profiles or interactions. Im just as guilty but this is one of the reasons i dont log as i don't feel i would be doing justice to the product or giving an accurate assessment

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It's possible that it was something about the combo of the two supplements. Also, it seems that people really enjoy NootropiMax more when taking it before doing something that involves at least some basic level of physical or mental activity. The obvious ones would be work that is mentally engaging, or classes/studying/homework/research/gym/etc, but even something like playing video games or ping pong is better than doing nothing or just doing something that requires no real mental engagement. If you can, try taking it before doing something like what's mentioned above. I find that once I start doing something that engages my mind a bit, I really start to notice the benefits.
I will definitely try it without the OxyShredz tonight and with more engagement. Thanks for the advice!

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
There seems to be a trend for loggers to stack various products complementary or contraindicative effects . I understand the desire to maximise the impact/benefits through stacking but not sure this allows accurate evaluation when logging a product

Not a criticism; just an observation. Majority of loggers stack products with some overlapping profiles or interactions. Im just as guilty but this is one of the reasons i dont log as i don't feel i would be doing justice to the product or giving an accurate assessment
I see your point. On the other hand it kind of comes with the territory in this type of forum as many of us tend to like our supplements. Unfortunately, the only way to discover poor reactions or combinations is somewhat by trial and error.

Summer is coming....It's time to get cut and wicked smart! :banana:

Oriza7

Oriza7

Awards
Ordered my Nootropimax last night. Going to transition from oxymax xt. Im going to try taking it alone without the shift combo just to see what it feels like alone. Then try it with shift to see if there is any difference. I noticed i got an extra "edge" when i took shift with oxymax.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ordered my Nootropimax last night. Going to transition from oxymax xt. Im going to try taking it alone without the shift combo just to see what it feels like alone. Then try it with shift to see if there is any difference. I noticed i got an extra "edge" when i took shift with oxymax.
Awesome, can't wait to hear what you think about NootropiMax. I would imagine the Oxymax xt would provide a nice boost to shift. The feel good mood boost that OxyMax XT provides, makes any non stim or low stim better.

Hopefully you will love NootropiMax just as much. It's definitely a different type of "edge" I'm still playing around with it myself to find the sweet spot.

Oriza7

Oriza7

Awards
Awesome, can't wait to hear what you think about NootropiMax. I would imagine the Oxymax xt would provide a nice boost to shift. The feel good mood boost that OxyMax XT provides, makes any non stim or low stim better.

Hopefully you will love NootropiMax just as much. It's definitely a different type of "edge" I'm still playing around with it myself to find the sweet spot.
Nice. Also want to Stack it with Vaso. Figure it would be a pumped up feel good workout.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice. Also want to Stack it with Vaso. Figure it would be a pumped up feel good workout.
They should go very well together. VasoMax gives you the pumps and endurance, and the choline and huperzine it has will provide focus and compliment NootropiMax well. You could go with 1 cap NootropiMax with one scoop VasoMax and still have quite a nice dose of nootropics to go with your pump ingredients. 2 caps with it would also work, but it all depends on the amount of stims you want, and what you find works best for you.

Oriza7

Oriza7

Awards
They should go very well together. VasoMax gives you the pumps and endurance, and the choline and huperzine it has will provide focus and compliment NootropiMax well. You could go with 1 cap NootropiMax with one scoop VasoMax and still have quite a nice dose of nootropics to go with your pump ingredients. 2 caps with it would also work, but it all depends on the amount of stims you want, and what you find works best for you.
Always been a high stim junkie. Lol. Lately, to give my body a break, been using non to low stims. Especially since I workout late. Im currently running Vapo with oxymax xt. Its a good combo for me cause the xt gets me that extra motivation late. Then the Vapo pump takes over after i start. I cant just take a non stim alone. I just cant. Lol.
Xt has been great by like all supps my body got used to it quickly. Still has that feel good but not as in the beginning and the window has reduced dramatically. I like the reviews on nootropimax. What intrigued me was the talks on how long it lasts. Want to try a nootro, shift and vaso stack.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I ended up not sleeping very long yesterday (3-4 hrs) so I was quite drained throughout my night shift. I took some stim products and my Assass1nate, but I did not take the Oxy Shredz...just in case that was a factor in my previous experience. I took one Nootropimax in the middle of my shift with another relatively low-stim product. I always get through my night shifts with the aide of stimulant products, so this is nothing new for me. I noticed a pick-me-up that was definitely more pronounced than this other stim product typically provides, and I was possibly a bit more motivated.

Essentially, I had a much better experience with it last night. I did notice a drop in my ability to concentrate possibly 2-3 hours after dosing. However, it was just one of those nights when nothing I would have taken could have made up for my lack of sleep.

Looking forward to trying it again tomorrow!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
VasoMax and nootropimax should stack very well. I'm trying this throughout the next week. I'm going to take 1 cap in the morning then my VasoMax with PowerMax XT around 4:15 PM for my workout. On the weekend I'll take both pretty close in time with each other and see if I notice any differences.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So I have used this a couple more times..averaging one capsule per day. I took it with OxyMax XT a few times and the mood boost was definitely enhanced. No post dosage lethargy or other side effects noticed either. I was off the last couple nights..so I did not use it for anything that would require focus per say. The only time I really have to focus for the most part is at work or while working out. All things considered, I truly do like the feel of this product after that one hiccup...

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So I have used this a couple more times..averaging one capsule per day. I took it with OxyMax XT a few times and the mood boost was definitely enhanced. No post dosage lethargy or other side effects noticed either. I was off the last couple nights..so I did not use it for anything that would require focus per say. The only time I really have to focus for the most part is at work or while working out. All things considered, I truly do like the feel of this product after that one hiccup...
That's good to know that it stacks well with OxyMax XT. Glad you enjoy it so far.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So no other changes really. Still just enjoying how it seems to potentiate other supplements and increased motivation is definitely there. Seems like I can set a goal at work and bust it out more efficiently than if I were to not take this supplement.

Side note: Compare the ingredient profile/dosage of this product to that of BPS Compel. This product is stacked!

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I continue to enjoy how this seems to make other products work and "feel" better. It has seemed quite effective in extending and adding to the "feel good" aspect of my current choice for a stimmed fat burner (changes every few days..haha!) and offsets the crash I had been experiencing without the addition of Nootropimax.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I continue to enjoy how this seems to make other products work and "feel" better. It has seemed quite effective in extending and adding to the "feel good" aspect of my current choice for a stimmed fat burner (changes every few day..haha!) and offsets the crash I had been experiencing without the addition of Nootropimax.
Good to hear. I like your updates. Short and sweet. Straight to the point.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I finally decided to to do my taxes tonight (TurboTax) which of course is quite easy. However, I have been a bit hypo here and there lately due to my current cut and corresponding supplements, and felt like I was in a slow motion brain fog as I sat at my computer. I had consumed a little bit of homemade pizza (oops) so I knew that I had some carbs in me but I still felt foggy.

It was definitely the perfect time for some Nootropimax! I took one pill and it kicked in fairly quickly. Within 10 minutes, I was going through the pages much quicker, and with more confidence. There was a notable difference that got better as it had more time to exert its effects. I really wish I had this product at my disposal during my college days. It would have been a great asset for studying, tests, and I suspect it would be excellent to use when writing essays too!

So far...so good..

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Awesome update. I'm doing taxes tomorrow myself, think I'll take NootropiMax and put the headphones in.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yes...I should have taken it before I even started. Better late than never though!

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wtf only doing your taxes now??? Sh!T and I thought I was lazy.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol. If you have to pay in, you typically wait till last minute. That's what I'm doing.

Thanks Obama ??
Haha I see. Ya I'm 20 make sh!t(better than most my age but still sh!T), going to college on my dime(no loans, or finical aid), and work with the special needs for free.

So I made a poo ton on my taxes over 10% more than I paid. Which I think is bullsh!T why should people getting more than they pay? Why should they get someone else's money? I think it's gay but if that's how the system is I'm gonna take advantage of for sure.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Haha I see. Ya I'm 20 make sh!t(better than most my age but still sh!T), going to college on my dime(no loans, or finical aid), and work with the special needs for free.

So I made a poo ton on my taxes over 10% more than I paid. Which I think is bullsh!T why should people getting more than they pay? Why should they get someone else's money? I think it's gay but if that's how the system is I'm gonna take advantage of for sure.
Absolutely take advantage of it. I take every tax break I can. Going to college is a great reason. Some people abuse the EIC and child credits, ugh... it does suck being in the "upper middle class" though. Seems like the more money we make, the less we ever see.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Lol. If you have to pay in, you typically wait till last minute. That's what I'm doing.

Thanks Obama ����
Wtf only doing your taxes now??? Sh!T and I thought I was lazy.
Yeah, as I get older...I find that I get worse with procrastination. Also, I did happen to have to pay in due to a semi-poor choice...

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
As mentioned above, I am currently in the beginning stages of a cut and have been trying to gauge my reactions to the stims/fat burners I have chosen to use. Despite this, I still usually work in a pill per day for two reasons:

1. I am supposed to be logging this product..haha

2. I truly love how I feel on this product! Honestly, I feel much better mentally when I take this as opposed to the products in my fat burning stack. I am quite confident that I will always have a bottle of Nootropimax on hand.

My long term goal (probably after summer) will be to use this product rather than relying on stim based products all year long. Two of these a day would be a low caffeine intake for me, and would be a healthy move for me to make. Working nights is the killer...it just might do the trick though!

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Have you tried it pre workout yet?
I sure have! It is described in my second post in this log. It is probably the best thing on the market to enhance other stimmed PWO's and I suspect a non-stims as well.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I sure have! It is described in my second post in this log. It is probably the best thing on the market to enhance other stimmed PWO's and I suspect a non-stims as well.
Must have missed it. Trying to keep up with all of these logs lol I've done it three workouts in a row now but I don't want to give away what I see from it and influence how others feel. Glad you liked it :)

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So nothing has really changed since my last update. Still averaging 1 to 2 caps per day, and I continue to enjoy the lift in mood and mental stimulation. I have been playing around with quite a few stims/fatburners during my cut so once that is over, I look forward to gauging the affects with less concurrent stimulants. I probably won't update anything on here for now unless anything changes....but I will gladly leave my thoughts on the product in the review section once that is up and running.

Thanks again Performax!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So nothing has really changed since my last update. Still averaging 1 to 2 caps per day, and I continue to enjoy the lift in mood and mental stimulation. I have been playing around with quite a few stims/fatburners during my cut so once that is over, I look forward to gauging the affects with less concurrent stimulants. I probably won't update anything on here for now unless anything changes....but I will gladly leave my thoughts on the product in the review section once that is up and running.

Thanks again Performax!
Thank you for a nice log! Glad you enjoyed it.