Performax Labs NootropiMax log

muskate

muskate

Awards
This will be my log for Performax Lab's new Nootropic supplement, NootropiMax.

I plan on taking just 1 pill per day. I am pretty sensitive when it comes to stimulants and this product is stacked. If I feel the need, I will increase my dosage to 2 pills per day but I doubt I will need to.

muskate

muskate

Awards
I took my first dosage today.

I woke up, took a pill with a glass of water, cooked breakfast, ate breakfast and then trained legs.

I am already really impressed by the product. It's hard to explain with words. It gives you a really clean energy and almost a sort of 'high' like feeling. An increased sense of overall well being.

I hope that makes sense. If that isn't clear, let me know and I'll try to explain it better.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sounds like a great first observation. Will you be trying this out for school,work, etc too?

muskate

muskate

Awards
Sounds like a great first observation. Will you be trying this out for school,work, etc too?
Indirectly. I train first thing in the morning and then head to the university for the rest of the day.

I took my dosage about 8 hours ago and am currently at school and have a real increased focus and concentration.

Normally I crash around noon when I get to school but that didn't happen today.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I took my first dosage today.

I woke up, took a pill with a glass of water, cooked breakfast, ate breakfast and then trained legs.

I am already really impressed by the product. It's hard to explain with words. It gives you a really clean energy and almost a sort of 'high' like feeling. An increased sense of overall well being.

I hope that makes sense. If that isn't clear, let me know and I'll try to explain it better.
You took 1 pill today?
Indirectly. I train first thing in the morning and then head to the university for the rest of the day.

I took my dosage about 8 hours ago and am currently at school and have a real increased focus and concentration.

Normally I crash around noon when I get to school but that didn't happen today.
Awesome! That's one of the good things about NootropiMax; it's designed to be long-lasting. L-ornithine HCL has been shown to potentiate the effects of caffeine, even 8 hours after consumption, and there's also the inclusion of dicaffeine malate and theacrine.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Glad to see that from your first dose. Long lasting and not something that you get jitters from for a few hours then crash. I received mine the other day and I started using it but I keep my comments to myself so I don't influence your opinions :)

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sweet. I'll get in on this log!

muskate

muskate

Awards
You took 1 pill today?

Awesome! That's one of the good things about NootropiMax; it's designed to be long-lasting. L-ornithine HCL has been shown to potentiate the effects of caffeine, even 8 hours after consumption, and there's also the inclusion of dicaffeine malate and theacrine.
Correct. I know the recommended dosage is 2 pills but I took just 1 to access my tolerance. 1 pill was perfect. Unless you are a stimulant junkie, I think most people would find that 1 pill dosage to be perfect.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Correct. I know the recommended dosage is 2 pills but I took just 1 to access my tolerance. 1 pill was perfect. Unless you are a stimulant junkie, I think most people would find that 1 pill dosage to be perfect.
Awesome. I just wanted to make sure, and also so others reading the log don't miss it.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I gave a bunch of NootropiMax away at work today. A few ladies only took 1 pill, but they became very chatty lol.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lol exactly. The one girl is my dedicated CSR. So she is responsible for entering in all my orders. I gave her NootropiMax to get her focused on that. It seems like the first 15 mins she was super chatty. Now it's been just over a hour, and all I hear is steady typing. Boom... locked her in.

muskate

muskate

Awards
Lol exactly. The one girl is my dedicated CSR. So she is responsible for entering in all my orders. I gave her NootropiMax to get her focused on that. It seems like the first 15 mins she was super chatty. Now it's been just over a hour, and all I hear is steady typing. Boom... locked her in.
Lol. I noticed the same thing at school. I am a good student and don't get my phone/facebook etc. often while in class but after taking the nootropimax, I didn't deviate from the class material once. I was glued to the lecture.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Perfect way to start something like this.

muskate

muskate

Awards
So I have been taking the product every day and the first day wasn't just a coincidence.

The nicest thing is that I haven't noticed any tolerance build up yet at all. I got the same results each day I have taken it.

Most pre-workouts work great for me for a couple workout and then I no longer notice much from them.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So I have been taking the product every day and the first day wasn't just a coincidence.

The nicest thing is that I haven't noticed any tolerance build up yet at all. I got the same results each day I have taken it.

Most pre-workouts work great for me for a couple workout and then I no longer notice much from them.
That's great to hear. Hopefully it stays that way.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Glad to hear it. That makes sense, as many of the ingredients in NootropiMax actually work better with continued use, even some of the ones that have acute effects. We know bacopa works best with continued use, but interesting animal research has shown that even Noopept and choline are more effective with continuous use than acutely. In fact, continued Noopept use has been shown to not only not lead to the development of tolerance, but actually potentiated Noopept's neurotrophic effect.

muskate

muskate

Awards
Glad to hear it. That makes sense, as many of the ingredients in NootropiMax actually work better with continued use, even some of the ones that have acute effects. We know bacopa works best with continued use, but interesting animal research has shown that even Noopept and choline are more effective with continuous use than acutely. In fact, continued Noopept use has been shown to not only not lead to the development of tolerance, but actually potentiated Noopept's neurotrophic effect.
That was going to be my follow up question. Can you take this product everyday or should you only use it a few days per week?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That was going to be my follow up question. Can you take this product everyday or should you only use it a few days per week?
You can take it PRN or daily. I've been using it as needed because it's my first time and I'm trying to see the differences in what I feel from it vs what the current loggers are seeing. They are taking it daily.

muskate

muskate

Awards
You can take it PRN or daily. I've been using it as needed because it's my first time and I'm trying to see the differences in what I feel from it vs what the current loggers are seeing. They are taking it daily.
So far I've been taking it M-F. I defiantly notice a difference on the days I don't take it.

Not near the same focus and concentration when doing my school work.

muskate

muskate

Awards
Sorry for being MIA. I have been really busy with my university work and haven't logged into AM for a while.

I really enjoyed the product. I finished the bottle about 2 weeks ago.

I used the product only on training days (6 days per week). What I really liked about the product is that it gave me a big boost during my workout, but I still had the increase in focus and cognitive function for the rest of the day as well.

The recommended dosage is 2 pills per day but I only used 1 pill the entire time and never built up a tolerance.

All in all - really good product. I recommend it for anyone looking for a cognitive 'focus enhancing' supplement.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Sorry for being MIA. I have been really busy with my university work and haven't logged into AM for a while.

I really enjoyed the product. I finished the bottle about 2 weeks ago.

I used the product only on training days (6 days per week). What I really liked about the product is that it gave me a big boost during my workout, but I still had the increase in focus and cognitive function for the rest of the day as well.

The recommended dosage is 2 pills per day but I only used 1 pill the entire time and never built up a tolerance.

All in all - really good product. I recommend it for anyone looking for a cognitive 'focus enhancing' supplement.
It took you 3 months to finish the bottle and you trained 6 days a week? There is 30 servings at 2 caps.. That does not add up. Sorry.

You say you have been busy, but you continue to apply for multiple promotions daily on another board

Is it because you got caught trying to apply for US Only promo's that you stopped posting here because you live in Canada, and you write that under you avatar on that other board? The promo clearly stated you need to be a US Citizen, but wait..

You are clearly doing reviews on the other webpage, so why did you just not post here for over a month after admin to stop applying for promotions? Is it because you will not post outside the company promo section and applying for promo's? It is quite clear your intention on these boards and the other.