Unsponsored MassMax XT + Alphamax XT + PowerMax XT MINIlog

mikelly1107

mikelly1107

Awards
  • Established
Whats up team??

Figured I would jump on the hype train and see what Massmax was all about. Currently stacking with it Powermax XT, Alphamax XT, PeakO2, and MTS Clash and Machine Fuel for pre/intra. Massmax is the only supp in the stack I have no experience with, having previously logged PeakO2 in Xtend Perform (check it out :)) and run 8 weeks of alphamax separately. I have reacted well to forskolin in the past, and am excited to use it in a stack with massmax.

Little bit about me: Just recently lost a bunch of pounds to food poisoning unfortunately. Hoping to see this weight loss rebound as I dial back in clean food and stay hydrated throughout the day. Usually walk around close to 180, but currently weigh in the lower 170s...at least Im lean lol. Train with what I consider to be an athletic physique goal, and keep almost an equal balance between heavy lifting and cardio/functional fitness (I dont crossfit I swear). I eat to try to meet and exceed the caloric deficit created by my training style.

Full disclosure I do not intend to keep this log as frequently updated as my last foray into the logging universe, but merely intend to provide some feedback and change over a period of time regarding body weight change, strength change, and (what I consider to be more unique regarding the other logs Ive seen) potential changes to endurance that I experience during the log that I can contribute to the Massmax. I intend to update this puppy once or twice a week (hence MINI log), and if the results are in the direction I desire, I will extend the log through 8 weeks.

Hope this interests some of yall!

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In for this! You have great stack going.

Vince44

Awards
In! I'm very interested in your thoughts and progress

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In on this! That's one hell of a stack you have there.

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
I think you will be happy with the weight u get back

mikelly1107

mikelly1107

Awards
  • Established
1st weekly update: so ive gained back a solid 4-5 lbs already (im attributing this to the low initial starting weight). Strength increase has been very noticeable however. Feeling super full (massmax?) but also feeling slightly drier from the alphamax. Overall Im liking the direction this stack is taking me in. Havent had any significant tests of endurance to measure as an increase yet, but ill probably be throwing something together to see if theres any change week to week for next week. Definitely enjoying this.

Additionally...I was taking OL Ashwagandha before this stack, and was thinking about supplementing the ash in alphamax with a bit more to match the original dose I was taking. If anyone knows about this/thinks its good or bad please let me know!

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
1st weekly update: so ive gained back a solid 4-5 lbs already (im attributing this to the low initial starting weight). Strength increase has been very noticeable however. Feeling super full (massmax?) but also feeling slightly drier from the alphamax. Overall Im liking the direction this stack is taking me in. Havent had any significant tests of endurance to measure as an increase yet, but ill probably be throwing something together to see if theres any change week to week for next week. Definitely enjoying this.

Additionally...I was taking OL Ashwagandha before this stack, and was thinking about supplementing the ash in alphamax with a bit more to match the original dose I was taking. If anyone knows about this/thinks its good or bad please let me know!
Alphamax XT provides 600mg daily of Ashwagandha, which has lately became the "unofficial" standard so to speak. I personally never add any to my run. muscleupcrohn has a lot of info on the subject, so I'll tag him in.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Alphamax XT provides 600mg daily of Ashwagandha, which has lately became the "unofficial" standard so to speak. I personally never add any to my run. muscleupcrohn has a lot of info on the subject, so I'll tag him in.
600mg has become the "standard" becuase 600mg of KSM-66 (a 5% withanolide extract, HPLC) has been used with success in many studies with a variety of benefits. Withanolide content, determined by HPLC (not UV/titration/gravimetry/etc, as these can give inflated withanolide content) is the primary concern with ashwagandha, and what dosing tends to be based on. 600mg/day of a 5% extract is 30mg/day withanolides. Lower doses have still been shown to be effective at things like reducing stress/anxiety, and higher doses, I've seen up to 100mg/day withanolides I think, have also been shown to be safe and effective. 30mg/day withanolides is just a "tried and true," research-supported dose.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Boom!

There you go mikelly1107 . I would keep your extra Ashwagandha for after your Alphamax XT run. The dose in AXT is plenty.

Thanks muscleupcrohn!!

mikelly1107

mikelly1107

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys,

Just another update inbound. Sorry its a bit late this week. Overall Im up another 2 lbs (average) to my morning weight for the past week alone, which is pretty solid. I can also say I have actually leaned out a LOT. Really going to be interested in next week, since this is my deload week and I should be testing some strength limits early next week and comparing them against when I started the training cycle Im currently doing. Expecting to see some great stuff. Overall pretty impressed with whats been going on. No bloating and no major body comp issues whatsoever. Will update more as I keep moving.