Slicer's Gaspari Novedex XT Sponsored Log

slicer89

slicer89

Awards
  • Established
Hey ya'll!

Glad to be logging another Gaspari product. Thank you to the Gaspari team for giving me this great opportunity. This won't be active until my cycle is done, so sub in and ill make sure too update everything ASAP when the cycle finishes! Lets see what the PCT can truly do!

danielmoo
Big_Spaz

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
Aaaaand I am in. Thanks for getting this posted and for tagging us!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In for final review!

slicer89

slicer89

Awards
  • Established
Well cycle started causing gyno flare up. Ending it now, not worth it to me. Will be starting gaspari novedex today.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Well cycle started causing gyno flare up. Ending it now, not worth it to me. Will be starting gaspari novedex today.
How many weeks did you get into your cycle and what were you running?

slicer89

slicer89

Awards
  • Established
Update 1: took 2 pills yesterday, had crazy sexual dreams and morning wood that was just aching.

slicer89

slicer89

Awards
  • Established
These pictures were before juice, havnt taken any other pics as i wasnt "on" long enough to make any progress.

Anyone who is curious, this is my diet, and workout plan.

berazzled

berazzled

Awards
  • Established
Im running same right now minus tren.ill be using the nolvadex as well.

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for posting pics and also your programming, good to see those things.

slicer89

slicer89

Awards
  • Established
Update: Day 2
Today was chest, shoulders, triceps. Workout was pretty good today, took about three hours between 25 mins on the stairstepper, abs, and the workout listed above.

Only thing iv noticed from the novadex xt is real strong libido.

slicer89

slicer89

Awards
  • Established
Couldnt sleep for **** last night. I took mesomorph around 6, so that's probably why.

Woke up significantly leaner today. Novedex must be sucking the water out of me

Big_Spaz

Big_Spaz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm in for the ride! Thanks for posting up the log man.

-Spaz

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
Couldnt sleep for **** last night. I took mesomorph around 6, so that's probably why.

Woke up significantly leaner today. Novedex must be sucking the water out of me
I wouldn't doubt it, the exact same thing happened to me the last two days. Nuts how quick it goes into effect. Hope you sleep better tonight.

slicer89

slicer89

Awards
  • Established
Strength is definetley up. Just hammer curled 75 lbs for 15 reps

slicer89

slicer89

Awards
  • Established
Update:
Last few days were rough but finally got a good night of sleep and feel great today! Really motivated.

Headed to a Celtics game tonight, and wedding tomorrow!

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
Sleep and motivation.. maybe 2 of the most needed things. Have a good one, brother

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
I don't sleep good any advice
Some general things I've heard are a cool room, no lights, and a full stomach. You could try melatonin in small doses if need be

slicer89

slicer89

Awards
  • Established
Update:
Things are going well on the Gaspari side, I'm loving the mood this is giving me...
but, life is a struggle right now. Officially dead broke, I'm a college student btw, and don't have money to buy groceries. Just have 30 swipes to the dinning hall on campus, so it looks like I'm fasting for 23 hours and then eating a days worth of calories in one sitting because I can only go once a day! Live and learn I guess.

Big_Spaz

Big_Spaz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Update:
Things are going well on the Gaspari side, I'm loving the mood this is giving me...
but, life is a struggle right now. Officially dead broke, I'm a college student btw, and don't have money to buy groceries. Just have 30 swipes to the dinning hall on campus, so it looks like I'm fasting for 23 hours and then eating a days worth of calories in one sitting because I can only go once a day! Live and learn I guess.

Dang! Very sorry to hear that man. Hopefully the Novedex XT is providing you with some benefits when you are in the gym though. And keep your head down and keep pushing forward and it will all be worth it in the end. I was there once too and it's not a good feeling. But there is another side and once you get there (and you will) then it will ALL be worth it :) ... trust me!

-Spaz

slicer89

slicer89

Awards
  • Established
Dang! Very sorry to hear that man. Hopefully the Novedex XT is providing you with some benefits when you are in the gym though. And keep your head down and keep pushing forward and it will all be worth it in the end. I was there once too and it's not a good feeling. But there is another side and once you get there (and you will) then it will ALL be worth it :) ... trust me!

-Spaz
Thank you my friend. It certainly will be worth it in the end. Im a mechanical engineering major, so hopefully i will make something of myself!

Update:
This novadex is ****ing awesome, it keeps lethargy at bay, I'm motivated in and out of the gym. Only downside is that it brings my appetite up a lot, which usually would be a good thing but isnt in my current situation lol

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
Thank you my friend. It certainly will be worth it in the end. Im a mechanical engineering major, so hopefully i will make something of myself!

Update:
This novadex is ****ing awesome, it keeps lethargy at bay, I'm motivated in and out of the gym. Only downside is that it brings my appetite up a lot, which usually would be a good thing but isnt in my current situation lol
lol yeah I can see how the appetite going up won't really help you much now.. but I'm really glad to hear how much you're loving it!

Big_Spaz

Big_Spaz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I have noticed an increase in appetite as well. Nothing too dramatic, but the same meals that were holding me over before just aren't cutting it any more. I increased my cals about 500 per day since starting Novedex (that's just a round about figure because I honestly don't track very closely) and could go way more.

-Spaz

slicer89

slicer89

Awards
  • Established
Update:

Ran to the gym and trained delts. Shoulders looking more full than normal and i havnt been going as hard. Def must be related to taking novedex. I love this stuff

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
Update:

Ran to the gym and trained delts. Shoulders looking more full than normal and i havnt been going as hard. Def must be related to taking novedex. I love this stuff
That fullness and hardness could definitely be the Novedex doing its job. Nice work!

slicer89

slicer89

Awards
  • Established
Update:

Libido keeps increasing which is good. But i put on some fat due to poor diet and eating once a day. Good news is that theres still 4 weeks left of Novedex and i have money to eat clean again.

Weight is at 212 as of this afternoon, lets see if we can hit 200-205 by week 8.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Update:

Libido keeps increasing which is good. But i put on some fat due to poor diet and eating once a day. Good news is that theres still 4 weeks left of Novedex and i have money to eat clean again.

Weight is at 212 as of this afternoon, lets see if we can hit 200-205 by week 8.
That's good about your libido. Novedex seems to work well for that

bemeryfitness

Awards
Hey Slicer is it possible for you to get a testosterone blood test so we can see how the new Novedex XT compares to the original? Back in 2007 pubmed did a study that showed the original Novedex XT boosted total testosterone 283% in 8 weeks!

Let us know if you can get that blood test man and really see how well the new Novedex is.

slicer89

slicer89

Awards
  • Established
Possibly could my friend, but never got prior bloods so it would be hollow evidence. Ill look into it.

I know i havnt updated this log so often, its not really one of those supplements where you see everyday changes like prohormones... but this **** is ****ing awesome, ive never had a sex drive like this, my motivation is through the ****ing roof in all aspects of my life, and im never lethargic.