Rtmilburn takes nootropimax

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So I got my bottle of nootropimax today; that I won in the promo. I'll be logging this here. This won't be the most professional log. I will try to note my thoughts atleast 2 times a week though.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hairygrandpa
* Cjg* bighulksmash* thebigt* alphagainz* Clean gene* ZOO* jramoska* SFreed* CJNator* HIT4ME* wesb2387* Gutterpump* Tank999* Danes* SpicedCider* ryane87* Juicedeez utz* BEAST73* Alpha1agreda* LeanEngineer* coltonwalker* Brandinooooo* Sparkss* Studhorse* blueline438* vujade* Volvo140G* Chuck Diesel* Ag5000* lifted67* Cjg* thebigt* smith_69* FireTitan* alphagainz* Clean gene* ZOO* jramoska* SFreed* CJNator* HIT4ME* wesb2387* Gutterpump* Tank999* SpicedCider* ryane87* Juicedeez utz* BEAST73* Alpha1agreda* LeanEngineer* coltonwalker* Brandinooooo* Sparkss* Studhorse* blueline438* vujade* Volvo140G* Ag5000* lifted67* Jebrook* halfhuman* ChocolateClen* justhere4comm* matt8483* ryane87* nostrum420* Brandinooooo* HIT4ME* thebigt* NewAgeMayan* DUbz86* kenpoengineer whoeverthefukelse

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
In homie!

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm here, now what?

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Enjoy what's about to be a very weird, homoerotic, nonsense this thread is about to become with the occasional supplement information
^^^That's why I'm here! Yeah!

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just to let you guys know I have not taken any yet and I'm debating on when to start. As I don't have any more classes this week and spring break starts next week, and my job is mind numbingly easy. So I MAY wait but I do have some **** to get done so I might start tomorrow anyways what do you guys think.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
In slice of home. :D

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just to let you guys know I have taken any and I'm debating on when to start. As I don't have any more classes this week and spring break starts next week, and my job is mind numbingly easy. So I MAY wait but I do have some **** to get done so I might start tomorrow anyways what do you guys think.
wait.jpg

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
I almost got banned for assuming gender so watch yo selfs

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Idk yet what do you the people want. Do you want me to utilize this for my school for all four weeks with one being the week before finals? or start tomorrow and use a week on a mixture of working on my car, mind numbing job, one day of partying (yes I know but I'm in college and it's spring break soooo I got to live a little), at home work, with little school work?

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would say start it up. This has not hit retailers yet, so it will be nice to get some intial thoughts.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Alright if that's what you guys want I'll take some tomorrow

I say get it started! Try it out for some different things; work, studying, going out, working out, etc. You could also even experiment with splitting the dose on a day where you're not under too much pressure/stress, etc.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I say get it started! Try it out for some different things; work, studying, going out, working out, etc. You could also even experiment with splitting the dose on a day where you're not under too much pressure/stress, etc.
Kinda my thoughts as well.

Oh I should ask do you guys mind if I take this with my dexedrine? It should not effect the results of this as I'm very well acquainted with it and the benefits I receive from it. Although I definitely can go without​

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Kinda my thoughts as well.

Oh I should ask do you guys mind if I take this with my dexedrine? It should not effect the results of this as I'm very well acquainted with it and the benefits I receive from it. Although I definitely can go without​
Hmm... I'd definitely recommend trying it without it for the sake of helping others observe the log, but on the other hand stopping it would also not give the best assessment, as you're removing something that you normally take, so you're taking a "step back" before you even start. How often do you normally take it? It's also probably best that I don't officially condone taking them together.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In to see if rtmilburn actually gets smarter. And to observe the derail of course

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In to see if rtmilburn actually gets smarter. And to observe the derail of course
Oh and the answer is yes I can get smarter but that's not hard as I'm practically retarded, with how little knowledge I have.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh and the answer is yes I can get smarter but that's not hard as I'm practically retarded, with how little knowledge I have.
You can't be that dumb if you acknowledge how much you don't know:

"Knowing that you do not know is the best.
Not knowing that you do not know is an illness.

Truly, only those who see illness as illness
Can avoid illness.
The sage is not ill,
Because he sees illness as illness.
Therefore he is not ill."

-Tao Te Ching

Since this is a Nootropic log, there has to be random philosophy. ;)

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You can't be that dumb if you acknowledge how much you don't know:

"Knowing that you do not know is the best.
Not knowing that you do not know is an illness.

Truly, only those who see illness as illness
Can avoid illness.
The sage is not ill,
Because he sees illness as illness.
Therefore he is not ill."

-Tao Te Ching

Since this is a Nootropic log, there has to be random philosophy. ;)
I tend to go with this

Screenshot_2017-03-23-18-44-18.png

Haha to bad I actually fit on the intelligent side

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I tend to go with this

View attachment 146627

Haha to bad I actually fit on the intelligent
That's true, but I think there's something to be said for remaining humble and keeping things in perspective. A little bit of knowledge can be a dangerous thing. But what you posted brings up an interesting topic; some people think that humans are becoming dumber; those "least fit" to reproduce are having the most kids, and with social nets, there's no real natural selection since people aren't dying off due to being less "fit."

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's true, but I think there's something to be said for remaining humble and keeping things in perspective. A little bit of knowledge can be a dangerous thing. But what you posted brings up an interesting topic; some people think that humans are becoming dumber; those "least fit" to reproduce are having the most kids, and with social nets, there's no real natural selection since people aren't dying off due to being less "fit."
Oh i totally agree

Sparkss

Sparkss

Awards
  • Established
In!

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There once was a man from Nantucket.....

Oops, wrong type of philosophy

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
mr. milburn goes to smartsville.......I like it!!!

sinewave3

sinewave3

Awards
  • Established
Subbed, good luck!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Awesome in on this for sure!

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
20170324_055934.jpg
first dose about to go down, will post my initial thoughts when I can. today is gonna be a very very long day at work so it might be 7pm mountain time. Idk yet though, I might even post my thoughts tomorrow instead.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So this won't be long or in detail; as don't have much time. So this first dose felt like a slightly Stronger energy drink. Not noticing much else, could be I'm not doing much that requires brain power. I'll try to give more details later

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 2 I'm not noticing to much. I do feel pretty good energy from this. I'm SLIGHTLY more calm and collected​. Other than that I'm not sure. Again could be because I'm not using any brain power. I should note that I did recently stopped an SSRIs. It also could be a coincidence but last night I had some crazy vivid dreams.