justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
How many threads are you going to start about this my man? I've seen 4 so far.

Anamorelin HCl (ONO-7643), a novel ghrelin receptor agonist, for the treatment of cancer anorexia-cachexia syndrome: preclinical profile
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4248409/

*Edited*
Apparently it has a 7 hour half life.
Anamorelin HCl (ONO-7643; ANAM) is a potent and selective novel ghrelin receptor agonist that mimics the N-terminal active core of ghrelin [18] (Fig. 1). ANAM has the advantage of being orally active and having a longer half-life (approximately 7 h) than ghrelin [19, 20]. Similar to ghrelin, ANAM stimulates neuroendocrine responses and can induce rapid positive effects on appetite and metabolism, which can lead to an increase in body weight and LBM [21, 22]. The compound is currently undergoing evaluation as a potential agent for the treatment of CACS in Phase III clinical trials in non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) [23].

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
How many threads are you going to start about this my man? I've seen 4 so far.

Anamorelin HCl (ONO-7643), a novel ghrelin receptor agonist, for the treatment of cancer anorexia-cachexia syndrome: preclinical profile
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4248409/

Do you have an IV handy?
Apparently it has a 30 minute half life.
Do you actually know what you are talking about at all? notwithinstanding the underlining and bolding to portray credibility in your factually incorrect posts.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Do you actually know what you are talking about at all? notwithinstanding the underlining and bolding to portray credibility in your factually incorrect posts.
lol, Yes, but... (Edit)
Dosing is individualistic just like most experimental drugs, and you cannot go by what someone else says.
Just look at the threads about MK 677 and alleged Liver issues. Just because I misread the study in haste to help you out doesn't doesn't discount the seriousness of this drug, or to be taken lightly.

To the OP
Expert opinion

Targeting ghrelin receptors presents the advantage of potentially addressing multiple mechanisms of CACS simultaneously including appetite, muscle protein balance, adipose tissue metabolism, energy expenditure and inflammation. Clinical data suggest that anamorelin is well tolerated and it effectively increases appetite, body weight and lean mass in patients with advanced NSCLC. Long-term safety remains unknown at this time. The potential synergistic effects of anamorelin with nutritional support or exercise as well as its efficacy/safety in other tumor types are also unknown.
Anamorelin hydrochloride for the treatment of cancer-anorexia-cachexia (CACS) in nonsmall cell lung cancer
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4677053/

If my company had an offering for a natural Growth Hormone Secretagogue, I'd be the first to mention it here. I'm happy to be of help to the OP, and apologize for not presenting some alternative options in my initial post. Here are two options. Olympic Labs Orig1n, and MST's Somnidren-GH.

I'm more familiar with MILLENNIUM SPORTS TECHNOLOGIES products and think their RagNOrok is one of the best Pre workouts on the market today, along with their other offerings like ZMK a new twist on ZMA but better. See for yourself though.

MILLENNIUM SPORTS TECHNOLOGIES
Somnidren-GH

Somnidren-GH ULTRA™ is a target response sleep and growth hormone potentiator formulated to maximize recuperative REM sleep and natural growth hormone production while reducing stress and anxiety, and promoting a favorable anabolic environment while sleeping.*

We all know that the pituitary gland is our master endocrine gland affecting all hormonal stasis and functions of the body. The most important hormone secreted by the pituitary to an athlete is growth hormone (HGH or Somatotropin) due to its governing affect on recovery, repair, lean muscle growth and metabolism. Somnidren-GH™ supports the body’s natural HGH secretion by supporting the GABA, dopamine, serotonin and acetylcholine neurotransmitters. Somnidren-GH ULTRA™ goes one huge step further by incorporating nutrients that may support longer activity and viability of HGH through the slight inhibition of somatostatin (growth hormone inhibiting hormone).*

Unlike most HGH products Somnidren-GH-ULTRA™ is free of sugar and carbs and will NOT elicit an insulin reaction. If insulin is present growth hormone will not be released.*

Somnidren-GH ULTRA™ is proudly made in the USA in a cGMP facility. Somnidren-GH ULTRA™ is 100% natural and contains ZERO artificial flavors, colors, dyes, sweeteners, preservatives, wheat, corn, soy, salt, sugar, milk, eggs, fish or nuts. Tested Gluten Free!
Millennium Sports Technologies (Somnidren-GH)
https://millenniumsport.net/products/somnidren-gh-ultra/

Write-up on Anabolic Minds
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/millennium-sport-technologies/78646-mst-somnidre-gh.html

[HR][/HR]

OLYMPUS LABS
Orig1n

ORIG1N Features:
  • Enhanced Ribosome Biogenesis
  • Increased Ghrelin Release & Myogenin Synthesis
  • Increased IGF-1 Signaling
  • Accelerated Recovery & Tissue Healing
  • Increased Appetite & Improved Digestion/Nutrient Uptake
  • Ghrelin Secretion

Dangus

Dangus

Awards
Haha I posted it a bunch cause I've been wanting to know for a bit.

Dangus

Dangus

Awards
So if it only has a half life of 30 minutes wouldn't it be a waste?

Dangus

Dangus

Awards
Haha no probs. So I'm thinking of combining it with Rad-140. Would I take anamorelin at night like mk0677?

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
No because it isn't ghrelin lol. Hence my sarcastic post to mr science.
I edited my post misquote, and acknowledged it.
However, I was more than happy to recommend a safer legal supplement made by Olympus Labs.

Haha no probs. So I'm thinking of combining it with Rad-140. Would I take anamorelin at night like mk0677?
Go and re-read my posts.
You do not know the validity of the sources; the long-term effects of these drugs are unknown.

To the OP's question of dosage
Impossible to say given no human data, i honestly don't know how well rat data can be extrapolated into human data with this. In saying that, it seems people had no problem discovering effective dosages for Rad etc. given my experience with 4033, there is a linear increase in anabolism in increasing dosages. Ive done up to 16mg ed day and get the feeling 20 would be even better.
-NoAddedHormones

Here are some more resources for Anamorelin, RAD 140, and other SARMS, etc. on AM.

I hope these links help you discover the best answer.
I certainly do not mind retracting or editing a statement that is incorrect or misquoted, my only goal is being of some service to a fellow member.

Good luck to you!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D Anabolics 12
J Supplements 1
D IGF-1/GH 0
Dangus Supplement Logs 0
Dangus Supplement Logs 0