BEAST73 PUTTING RXS RADIATE to The Test!

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Current Weight 215
Height 6'2
Age 44
Waistline Measurement 32
Weight Lifting Experience 18 years

I want to give a Big Thanks to RXSsupplemet, FireTitan, MonteCedillo, and TheMyth!

This Morning was the first time in years I have taken a Pre-Work Drink, and let Me tell you RADIATE is the Truth!!! I did my usual routine Coffee Oatmeal and water.. I took a full scoop of Radiate with 8oz of water, 10 min later Boom!! 15min later a warmth feeling came over my body
20 min later I found myself doing 1 arm Dumbbell rows, with only 15-20 sec of resting in between sets, and I was sweating everywhere!

Workout at the Gym this morning Was Quick, Very Affective, Sweaty, Focused, and Hot! Strength Level, and Endurance Level was up! What was so amazing to me was the Recovery between sets.. I am giving Radiate a early 4 star out of 7, because this Product is so Amazing to My Body Chemistry!! also I was drinking more water during workout this morning than usual..

Home Workout
1 arm DB row/15 sets

GYM
CHEST
50LBS-85LBS Decline DB Press/11sets
55LBS-65LBS Incline DB Press/11sets
Cable Flys 7sets
75LBS Flat DB Press 5sets

Back
Seated Cable Pull Down/13sets
Seated Cable Row/7sets
Upright Right Row/5sets

Could Someone Help me out with the Famous Name Tag List Please???

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
The insane sweaty look I had this morning!

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm in, bro-beast! Can't see the pics on my phone but I'm sure you're looking boss as ever!

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Studhorse, can you Please post the Name tag list for my Log? Thanks

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Boom!! Im here my brother! Cant see pics right now but Im sure they're impressive!! Told you Radiate was gonna light you up!

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sean1332 Hyde
Calling spooner street lol FireTitan SFreed ryane87 habajaba justhere4comm rtmilburn blueline438 angcd3 BEAST73 mmorso Cjg bighulksmash booneman77 thebigt angcd3 hairygrandpa rtmilburn alphagainz Clean gene ZOO jramoska SFreed CJNator HIT4ME wesb2387 Tank999 DennisTheDane Danes SpicedCider ryane87 Juicedeez utz BEAST73 Alpha1agreda LeanEngineer coltonwalker Brandinooooo Sparkss Studhorse vujade Volvo140G Chuck Diesel @Ag5000 lifted67 Cjg bighulksmash thebigt hairygrandpa rtmilburn FireTitan alphagainz Clean gene ZOO jramoska SFreed CJNator HIT4ME wesb2387 Gutterpump Tank999 DennisTheDane SpicedCider ryane87 Juicedeez utz BEAST73 Alpha1agreda LeanEngineer coltonwalker Brandinooooo Sparkss Studhorse blueline438 vujade Volvo140G @Ag5000 lifted67 Jebrook halfhuman ChocolateClen justhere4comm matt8483 ryane87 nostrum420 Brandinooooo HIT4ME thebigt NewAgeMayan rtmilburn hairygrandpa DUbz86 sparks2012 nicksox15 WAF BloodManor

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looking amazing as always Beast!! Can't believe how much you've changed. Truly inspiring to anyone wanting to lose weight!!!

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Don't mention me unless it's in a sentence that mentions fat chicks or 'Merica... let's practice:
SFreed: "Boy, mmorso would love this thread!!! We're gonna discuss tagging fat chicks and how kickass America is...."

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
I'm totally in here from now on. BEAST73 missed ya bro. You too SFreed and fcck you mmorso

Just kidding, I love you

'Merica

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Current Weight 215
Height 6'2
Age 44
Waistline Measurement 32
Weight Lifting Experience 18 years

I want to give a Big Thanks to RXSsupplemet, FireTitan, MonteCedillo, and TheMyth!

This Morning was the first time in years I have taken a Pre-Work Drink, and let Me tell you RADIATE is the Truth!!! I did my usual routine Coffee Oatmeal and water.. I took a full scoop of Radiate with 8oz of water, 10 min later Boom!! 15min later a warmth feeling came over my body
20 min later I found myself doing 1 arm Dumbbell rows, with only 15-20 sec of resting in between sets, and I was sweating everywhere!

Workout at the Gym this morning Was Quick, Very Affective, Sweaty, Focused, and Hot! Strength Level, and Endurance Level was up! What was so amazing to me was the Recovery between sets.. I am giving Radiate a early 4 star out of 7, because this Product is so Amazing to My Body Chemistry!! also I was drinking more water during workout this morning than usual..

Home Workout
1 arm DB row/15 sets

GYM
CHEST
50LBS-85LBS Decline DB Press/11sets
55LBS-65LBS Incline DB Press/11sets
Cable Flys 7sets
75LBS Flat DB Press 5sets

Back
Seated Cable Pull Down/13sets
Seated Cable Row/7sets
Upright Right Row/5sets

Could Someone Help me out with the Famous Name Tag List Please???
if you haven't used a pre-workout in years---radiate is gonna kick you in the arse!!!

hey, try adding a little more water, I find around 12oz tastes better than using the usual 8!!!

don't know what your goal is, you look cut enough already-but radiate kills my appetite!!!

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
if you haven't used a pre-workout in years---radiate is gonna kick you in the arse!!!

hey, try adding a little more water, I find around 12oz tastes better than using the usual 8!!!

don't know what your goal is, you look cut enough already-but radiate kills my appetite!!!
I will start doing the 12oz tomorrow.. Yes it kick me in my @$$ this morning! LOL!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I will start doing the 12oz tomorrow.. Yes it kick me in my @$$ this morning! LOL!!
don't feel lonely...it light's a fire under my old a$$ too....:evil:

Sparkss

Sparkss

Awards
  • Established
In for what will undoubtedly be a beastly wild ride!!!

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tomorrow will be Cardio on the Treadmill..
Take a bottle of water and a towel bro!! Im doing my cardio with Radiate, sweatpants , t shirt, hoodie with the hood on, and a neoprene slimming belt. Ridonculous!!

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Take a bottle of water and a towel bro!! Im doing my cardio with Radiate, sweatpants , t shirt, hoodie with the hood on, and a neoprene slimming belt. Ridonculous!!
Water, Most Definitely Brother!

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In to be inspired!

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
love2liftkat, ms_mac, puccah8808 UnicornDrpns, Ladies get in here.. Thanks!

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
In for the BEAST73 iality! :aargh4: < rawr.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Studhorse, can you Please post the Name tag list for my Log? Thanks
Looks like SFreed hooked you up. I will look over the list for anyone he missed.

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Holy shyt BEAST, you really are a... well...BEAST!! I can't wait to see what level Radiate can take you to next, might have to change your name to HERCUBEAST!

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Holy shyt BEAST, you really are a... well...BEAST!! I can't wait to see what level Radiate can take you to next, might have to change your name to HERCUBEAST!
I Like the sound of that!

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I found this picture of Me. Picture was taken 1999 I was 26 years old. I thought I had Muscles until now.

IMG_1490175115.317502.jpg

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Awesome! I'm in on this!

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looks like SFreed hooked you up. I will look over the list for anyone he missed.
BEAST73 few left off the list: sure I missed a few. my eyes started to cross looking at all the @ Rocket3015 lukehayd habajaba

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
In!! You look awesome Beast!!!

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Cardio today 7miles! I did a half scope of Radiate and 10 ounces water.

IMG_1490206318.529511.jpg

IMG_1490206334.005506.jpg