Running- 2 1/2 bottles Supernova
1 bottle Invictus

Did 3 miles of hiit burned 620 cals
Got deadlifts and back tomorrow.
Doing 6-7 sets of 12-15 reps

cwages

cwages

Awards
Subbed. Looking to see how this treats you. I've heard good things about supernova

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'll be watching this one

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
subbed!

Mattabolic

Mattabolic

Awards
  • Established
Let the fat start to melt cupboard full of goodies.

Mattabolic

Mattabolic

Awards
  • Established
Thx I gotta keep stashed for this cut ! I'm gonna give it my best ever. I wana look killer for San Diego.

Sdog77

Sdog77

Awards
  • Established
I'll take the Flintsones chewables for $1000 Alex.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I see something in there that even I'm jealous of ;)

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
that there Mithras

Mattabolic

Mattabolic

Awards
  • Established
that there Mithras
Love that stuff just got done running it but I used it to lean instead of gain. I've lost a good chunk of fat! That stuff is amazing man anything iron legion puts out in a firm believer .

Mattabolic

Mattabolic

Awards
  • Established
Day 2

Did am fasted dead lifts didn't go so well. Woke up late to start with then was still wore out from cardio and squats from end of last week.
Warmups
185-4
205-4
225-2
240-1

Sets
270-12
270-12
270-11
270-11
270-12
270-10
That sixth set blew I was gasped

Then gonna do hiit cardio tonight for atleast 400 calories.
Then take a supernova shower to destroy that fat.

Mattabolic

Mattabolic

Awards
  • Established
Day 3

Just wanted to let everyone know weight is gonna be super low. I'm only a year into a recovery from a torn labrum. In still hitting it hard but also going straight into a cut.

Today was chest
Flat bench
Warm up
135-6

155 -4

175-2

Sets

185-12

185-12

185-12

185-12

185-12

185-12

Hiit tonight gonna do atleast 400 calories.

Mattabolic

Mattabolic

Awards
  • Established
So today took a thermogenic then showered after lifting and applied supernova . I was getting cold chills like crazy at work lol!
Decided to push myself harder on hiit
IMG_1490132760.795671.jpg

Mattabolic

Mattabolic

Awards
  • Established
Day 4

Today was off day. I may run tonight , however it's leg day tomorrow so wana be fresh and ready to rock 6-7 sets out .
Gonna try to find something active

Mattabolic

Mattabolic

Awards
  • Established
Day 5

Leg day

205-10
205-10
205-10
205-10
205-8
205-8
Amrap 185-6

Gonna try to do hiit tonight . Here is a few pics . Holding some water cause of last nights meal, however ab lines are coming in so something is working. I still have a lot of work to do til july.

IMG_1490268535.920750.jpg
IMG_1490268545.996884.jpg

The back one was taken 2 nights ago

cwages

cwages

Awards
You are leaning up for sure man. Keep killing it and those abs will be showing in no time. Im looking forward to see how the supernova treats you.

Mattabolic

Mattabolic

Awards
  • Established
You are leaning up for sure man. Keep killing it and those abs will be showing in no time. Im looking forward to see how the supernova treats you.
Thx man really appreciate that still had a ways to go. I'm adding invictus starting Saturday and next pay in adding brite so things are gonna get nasty lol!

cwages

cwages

Awards
Thx man really appreciate that still had a ways to go. I'm adding invictus starting Saturday and next pay in adding brite so things are gonna get nasty lol!
You will like the invictus brother. Good stuff

Mattabolic

Mattabolic

Awards
  • Established
You will like the invictus brother. Good stuff
Yea I hear nothing but great stuff on it. I hear u lean quite a bit from it.
If that's the case let the shred begin.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sub'd!

And also tagging in dsade so he can follow along, as well.

Mattabolic

Mattabolic

Awards
  • Established
Day 6
Back day

Had to be quick woke up late did 310 calories of hiit.
Then after work went to lift at friends house.

Reverse bar rows

135-12
135-12
135-11
135-10
135-10
135-10

Wg lat pull downs
It's a machine so hard to gauge exact weight.

120-12
120-12
120-12
120-12
120-12
120-12

If I get back early enough from an errand I gotta run gonna do seal rows and rdl's then 20 more mins of hiit.
Today a rep at work brought pizza I cracked and am using it as a cheat day .

Mattabolic

Mattabolic

Awards
  • Established
Day 7

Felt guilty for over doing it on cheat day yesterday . So today I put in the work and didn't let myself off the hook .

Had to work today so didn't get no lifting in, however did some pretty intense hiit!

IMG_1490477052.790260.jpg
IMG_1490477063.524112.jpg

Thx for all the support to everyone following! I don't have the best access to the gym at moment so I work out at a friends house through the week and if I don't work a weekend I go to their place on weekends to lift.

1ml invictus
1 serving of supernova

Mattabolic

Mattabolic

Awards
  • Established
IMG_1490530916.129659.jpg

Defly noticing stomach is shrinking and even have a cut coming in on right lower waste! Lovingggg this stuff defly working ! This plus invictus is gonna get nasty can't even wait after a month of both of these. .

Mattabolic

Mattabolic

Awards
  • Established
Day 8

Deadlifts
Warm up
185-4
225-3
264-2

Sets
300-6
300-6
300-6
300-6
300-6

Looked a hair leaner this morning but nothing to rave about. Hiit tonight after work.
Question my buddy has his bachelor party this Friday. I'm gonna try to resist if I can but any suggestions on how to do it if I do decide to drink.

cwages

cwages

Awards
Your leaning up brother, keep killing it. If I was going to drink Id do a low calorie and carb beer or stick with shots of the hard stuff. Just dont over do it. I went out saturday night for a steak and beer and had 6 michelob ultras. Weight is 210 this am after a weekend of refeed and carbs.

Mattabolic

Mattabolic

Awards
  • Established
Your leaning up brother, keep killing it. If I was going to drink Id do a low calorie and carb beer or stick with shots of the hard stuff. Just dont over do it. I went out saturday night for a steak and beer and had 6 michelob ultras. Weight is 210 this am after a weekend of refeed and carbs.
Yea I get so nervous about tinkering with alcohol lol. I also know once isn't gonna hurt u I just want no set backs before July. Il stick with a light beer and stay worth like 3-4 max and not go bonkers. Then try to do decent on food. Il eat super strict all the way til Friday .

cwages

cwages

Awards
Yea I get so nervous about tinkering with alcohol lol. I also know once isn't gonna hurt u I just want no set backs before July. Il stick with a light beer and stay worth like 3-4 max and not go bonkers. Then try to do decent on food. Il eat super strict all the way til Friday .
That's what I would do. You have to live alittle on your cut. Keeps you focused and making progress. Enjoy the night and kill it the next week. You earned it.

Mattabolic

Mattabolic

Awards
  • Established
That's what I would do. You have to live alittle on your cut. Keeps you focused and making progress. Enjoy the night and kill it the next week. You earned it.
Thx bro il defly do that. I'm loving supernova a tonnnnn this will probably become a regular for me! I can already tell invictus with this is gonna be the sweet spot! I thought about trying in mid may to run like epi or var then end mid June . Not sure if that's enough time for vacation. I leave July 15th anythoughts

cwages

cwages

Awards
Thx bro il defly do that. I'm loving supernova a tonnnnn this will probably become a regular for me! I can already tell invictus with this is gonna be the sweet spot! I thought about trying in mid may to run like epi or var then end mid June . Not sure if that's enough time for vacation. I leave July 15th anythoughts
If it's me, I shed all the fat first and finish your cut before jumping on cycle. That way if you happen to eat over or put on a few lbs of fat it's not so tough to cut again.

Mattabolic

Mattabolic

Awards
  • Established
If it's me, I shed all the fat first and finish your cut before jumping on cycle. That way if you happen to eat over or put on a few lbs of fat it's not so tough to cut again.
Thx man il just wait then and just keep running supernova all the way into July

cwages

cwages

Awards
Thx man il just wait then and just keep running supernova all the way into July
That's what I'd do. I think you will be much happier waiting to cycle after your cut. It's enough stress on your body cutting. No need to hammer a cycle till your cut. I think you will enjoy the cycle more and have better results.

Mattabolic

Mattabolic

Awards
  • Established
Here is an update of back I've been using it on lower back trying to get tightened up. Once my back leans out il be beyond happy!
IMG_1490626212.445740.jpg

cwages

cwages

Awards
Back is looking good. Your are starting to get lean up top and show some good definition. Keep killing it brother. Your definitely on the right track.

Mattabolic

Mattabolic

Awards
  • Established
Wished I never got in that wreck lost so much strength and definition . Blows bad but get back up again and keep fighting never ending battle lol. Thx bro really appreciated a lot.

Mattabolic

Mattabolic

Awards
  • Established
Mattabolic, Awesome Progress!!
Thx man means a lot! Working hard but feel I can do more and work even harder! Also wana thank dsade and MidwestBeast and u and cwages for helping me out

cwages

cwages

Awards
Wished I never got in that wreck lost so much strength and definition . Blows bad but get back up again and keep fighting never ending battle lol. Thx bro really appreciated a lot.
Its just another speed bump in the long road. You cant forget its a marathon, not a sprint. If it was easy, everyone would be doing it. This is one thing where we all start on a pretty even playing field and its really easy to see the efforts of the hard work and dedication. With your work ethic, you will be where you want in short order.

Mattabolic

Mattabolic

Awards
  • Established
Day 9

Chest day

Most I've lifted on chest since post surgery. Shoulder still gets tender and sore on me. I'm shocked even on a cut.
Flat bench

205-5
205-5
205-5
205-5
205-5
Amrap 175-7

Hiit tonight . I feel things are starting to come together slowly. I can praise supernova enough!!!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Glad things are continuing to go well for you, bro.

Mattabolic

Mattabolic

Awards
  • Established
Glad things are continuing to go well for you, bro.
Thx brother appreciate it I will be catching up with you soon. I'm so happy with how things are going just wished my flat tires on my side would come of quicker but everything else is coming in super nice